• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings it's a bad idea, right? | open | doubling | HP and slice of life vibes inside

MercysPlea

He was sunshine, I was midnight rain.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

My name is Olivia - or Liv, Livvy, Mercy, or whatever your heart desires. :) I'm new to RPN yet not new to writing and was on my previous site for the last ten years. I moved here due to activity dwindling over there, and now looking to meet new people!

About me:
  • In my 20s, working as a Nurse!
  • Mom to a few pets (including fish who hate each other)
  • Sleep deprived most days and caffeine addicted all days
  • PST is my timezone, but my work rotates between days and nights so... does it even matter?
  • I think I'm funny?

About my writing:
  • 3rd person, full sentence, aim for 3+ paragraphs per character depending on my partner. I have written up to 8-10 paragraphs per character when the post calls for it!
  • Normally I write MxF, but can write MxM and FxF as well when doubling.
  • I love plotting before we write, but also plotting an evolving story while we write. And I give songs to stories. Tons of songs.
  • All of my characters are flawed - no Mary Sues here!
  • 3-5 posts per week depending on work/life, but daily chatting if you like to chat and plot separately!
  • I love my Romance, but not just straight fluff - mix the fluff with the drama and the dark and the gritty and I'm in heaven!

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • Please be 18+!
  • Full sentences, 3+ paragraphs per character, etc.
  • Please be willing to double - I promise I give both characters equal attention!
  • Be willing to plot and throw out ideas with me!
  • Respect my limits and boundaries, as I will do the same for you.
  • Please PM me if you are interested!

What I'm looking to write:

Harry Potter
Generation: Marauders or Golden Trio
Looking for someone to play: Remus, Sirius, Draco, Blaise, Charlie Weasley, Bill Weasley
Can play: Anyone!

I have a few specific ideas for this fandom but am also open to hearing any of your ideas. Let's chat about it!

Slice of Life
Childhood best friends/enemies
High school reunion
College rivals
Band/Musicians on tour together
Band x Manager
Best friend's brother trope

Really, anything in these lines I will definitely consider!

If anything above has caught your eye, please PM me! I would love to plan and chat with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back