• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Itching for a Plot or Two

WeissOnReiss

Current Status: CLOSED
A lot of interest came bubbling out of the woodworks all at once. I don't think I can justify taking on any more new requests at this time. Sorry! ^^;

Hey there! I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet, so here we go!

1. Please be willing to RP via PM or email. Threads aren't really my thing.
2. I don't post every day, and I don't expect you to. I can be inconsistent due to real life obligations. You have been warned.
3. I don't do one-liners and I appreciate an attempt at using spell check at the very least. The longer and more detailed the writing, the better.
4. No "romance only" plots. I honestly find them boring.
5. Please don't drop a story without at least letting me know. It's a bummer, but I will get over it. I tend to put ghosters on a block list.

Onto the topics! I only have a few, but you can always ask about others and we'll see where it goes:

Dresden Files
Marvel
Star Wars (Force Awakens)
Mass Effect (Not so keen on Andromeda)
Saiyuki
LOTR

Feeling bold? I'm always open to make up a completely new story in the fantasy genre.

Also, sorry, but I will never ever do a plot for the following fandoms:

Supernatural
True Blood
Twilight
...Or basically anything on the CW.

Last edited:
Bump:

I would kill for a MCU RP right now with a partner willing to play either Tony or Loki. If you want to double, that's cool -- I'm open to play most characters in that universe.

Hit me up in chat if you're interested!

hello! i'd be interested in writing for marvel or star wars, and i'm interested in hearing your ideas as well! feel free to pm if you want to take up the offer. c:

Hiya,

I am dying for a doubling role-play with Loki x Canon (Me being canon) and I can totally do a Tony! Hit me up in my PM's if you are interested!

You... Me... Mass Effect Role-Play NOW. I will love you forever and ever and ever.

On a slightly more serious note, I would love to do a Mass Effect Role-Play with you that is set in the Milky Way. I know you said you weren't a fan of Andromeda and I would rather do one based in the Milky Way anyway. We can discuss the details further if it pleases you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back