• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom IT Roleplay Interest Check

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Hello!

It had to happen, didn't it? The 2017 movie has just restored my love of all things IT and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay with me?

I'm thinking it would be set in 2017 Derry, Maine. Our characters would be a new bunch of losers, perhaps adults as well and Pennywise would resurface to do what he does best.

Obviously this would be quite a dark roleplay and characters will no doubt die, so there's that.
I'd also ask for at least one paragraph per post, no one-liners.

If you're up for doing this let me know and I'll give you a free balloon!

We all float in this roleplay.​

I've seen both movies several times, but have never read the book. Nonetheless, I'm interested.

Hello!

It had to happen, didn't it? The 2017 movie has just restored my love of all things IT and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay with me?

I'm thinking it would be set in 2017 Derry, Maine. Our characters would be a new bunch of losers, perhaps adults as well and Pennywise would resurface to do what he does best.

Obviously this would be quite a dark roleplay and characters will no doubt die, so there's that.
I'd also ask for at least one paragraph per post, no one-liners.

If you're up for doing this let me know and I'll give you a free balloon!

We all float in this roleplay.​
Interested!

I saw it back in the 90's,but haven't seen the new one yet. Still interested, depending on the plot. *subtly asks for the plot*

Interested------------------one question though, what exactly will be the age range for characters? I saw you included possibly adults in your description of the RP, but I was curious if a more teen-like age would be appropriate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back