someone posts a situation and you respond to it. example

person 1:

you are hungry! What do you do?

person 2:

starve to death

then you post a situation and it continues. lets start

you are late to class! What do you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Collapse on the floor and sob. Life as I know it is OOOOOVEEEEER.

You are shopping and someone has grabbed the last watermelon. What do you do?

Tighten your hand into a fist and give the person a dirty look, then put a smile on my face and go buy some other snack.

(Just that little bit late)

Try not to think about it.

A table floats whilst a chair dances and then after a while it stops. What do you do?

Work on 2 pages one day, 3 pages the next, and 2 pages the last.

What would you do if the bank teller accidentally credited your account $200?

become a ghost that wonders the halls making people shit there pants

you are forced to watch the worst movie in the world...... frozen! what do you do?

@Novislav Đajić

Pinch myself to wake up and find out that it's real so scream until I have no voice 

Your favorite family member has just died, what do you do?

Become a depressed emo for a while and is bitter-hearted for the rest of my life until something somehow alters that.

A massive dog just licked your ear, what do you do?

Submit to the truth and spew puns for the rest of my life.

You're stuck in a giant watermelon armed with a firecracker and a piece of cheese. What do you do?

Eat all pugs that come my way. Pugs are delicious.

I'm in your house, takin your organs. Whaddya gonna do about it?

Eat that part of the test.

You just ate poisoned candy from me! What do you do in the 5 minutes you have left to live?

Kill myself faster (somehow) than five minutes.

You have had a bomb inserted into your anus by a crazed Australian, the fuse is for 15 minutes. WAT DO? 

Be that Austrian. (Cuz iam really Australian.) 

you just reached the final level in your favorite game. Then you die and go back to first level. WHAT DO U DO?!

Hack into the game's system and force all playing members to kill themselves and all start from level one so that they can feel my pain. 

A normal-looking rabbit has just approached you and said that you are the chosen one, what do you do?

Fuck. Dan Cody sober knows the lavish doings of Dan Cody drunk. Where'd I put those keys again?

Suddenly, you're a Nazi-Slaver-Imperialist-Rebel Scum. You must decide whether to do a bad guy thing or be killed by the protagonist. WAAT DOO?

Realize that since the protagonist is going to succeed via deus ex machina anyhow, pull a Hans Landa manouver from Inglorious Basterds and outwit everybody, receiving only mild humiliation while being set up for a lifetime and getting away with memorable sociopathy that everyone secretly envies.

---

You are cursed by <insert whatever you want> to never, ever hear anybody else's voice other than your own unless you perform 12 charitable deeds. What to do?

Charitable... deeds?

Like, be nice to people?!

INCONVEIVABLE! I dedicate my life to breaking this horrific curse, I WILL find a loophole!

________

You are offered unlimited wealth! But the catch is - should you accept - you will be forced to listen to "Let it Go" on loop for the rest of your life. Wat du?

Fuck yes! Tis my jam lol.

You are given a choice: Spend three days in my box with me, or die. There is no third option. 

What do?

Bby, that sounds like fucking paradise. Gimme the box!

You are given a choice to go to Mars and escape Earth's imminent destruction at the hands of bloodthirsty Gornak fleets... but during the trek through space, you have to listen to Rebbeca Black's Friday, non-stop, on repeat.

WAT DU U DEW!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back