• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource It Gets WORSE | The BBcode Testing Spot |

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It

Hello. Welcome to Hell.

Here's the Sites I use ya weens.

This is a my little coding area where I mess around for no reason. There will be unfinished items here. There will be messes. I don't really care either way. It is just to do fun things and mess around. I might refine myself and take requests and whatever, but I don't see that happening soon. Though I would love for it to happen.

I deal with dark themes and less cheery tones, just my sunny disposition I suppose. Anyways look around. Don't or do post here. Just don't make yer posts big as a the broad side of a barn.

Last edited:
CYRUS『DUKE』NEMO

89b9457d-b7a5-4cd3-b810-f9dbd9548866_zpseu7x8djb.jpg

|☆|≪ location : trailer park ≫

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum. Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam. Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum. Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam. Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec.

Last edited:
-
-
-
-
Continuity || "Year One"
[font=Wire+One]-[/font]

《What is Year One?》
[font=Wire+One]-[/font]
-

[color= #dcdcdc]→≫://: D E A D / / W O R L D S
[Genre: Fiction, Superpowers, Horror, Thriller, Mystery, Conspiracy, Action ] [/color]

《 S T O R Y // S U M M A R Y 》

⋙: Taken. Lost. Remade. || Your life is no longer in streams of humanity. Or the meager reality you once were born of. You have been born again as a creature beyond mere flesh, but thought and and the organic cosmos. Taken as you entered the dreaming worlds beyond your simple realities, asleep in your beds waiting for a morning that came 10 years too late.

The tears and swan song of reality is being sung. You have been chosen and measured and throw amongst the cosmic forge of consciousness and the wombs of realities, and you have been made better. Gifted with powers beyond comprehension of simple minds, bodies reforged, and minds soon to be steeled. You will fight for your home-reality's continued existence, to save all that you know and can ever know, against the tides of Cosmic Conquests, Entropy, and Genocide.

Earth 2016 - 2017 || Your life is that of many strands in the human tapestry, but never straying from it, stitched so finely into motion. You are young, not a child, but still young--On the cusp of adulthood and respect you so desperately craved.

Resting your head, a wave of darkness creeps over you and your mind melds in the eternal streams of thought and lifeforce. You were taken. Ripped from your reality. For 10 years the world moved without you, and many stories like yours have taken place. You are among the first to wake up and be found by a strange man named Pytor, who claims to be your new Shepard.

Whisked off to a land inbetween you find yourself at the steps of an academy. Merely called The Academy.

Welcome to your first day of school.​

《 M I S S I O N // S T A T E M E N T 》

⋙: Continuity: Year Zero is a Standalone Prequel Story to a roleplay I am willing to introduce to RPNation. It is a notably darker story than most roleplays on this site. Continuity plays upon the idea of young adult superheroism, drama, escapism. and general misery. This is not a spoof. In a way it is partial commentary, partial rp experience, and partial deconstruction of roleplays of certain genres and their tropes: Academy / High-School (Without and With Powers), Superpowered Heroism.

This story follows a group of people [Ages 16-18], being whisked away at various nights during the years 2016 - 2017. Their world is none stranger than ours on the surface, but after an event called the "The Missing Children" takes place a massive swathe of young children, teens and young adults are taken in the night. Never to be seen from again. Unlike you...

You have returned to the Waking World and have found that time has passed 10 Years.

Your characters find themselves with fascinating new powers and a new circulatory system called "The Ambrosia System". A pulsing heart either in your head, chest, or spine. Your world is now under attack from creatures and beings from beyond our fabric of reality--with the same glowing and pulsating organ you have nestled on your person.

Soon taken in by a man named Pytor with powers much like yours, you find yourself at the steps of an Academy. He will train you to become the first generation of people to recover from The Missing Children and will hone your biologies and powers for you to evolve beyond your human limits. Talk about a coming of age...

In Continuity: Year Zero you will fight, survive, protect, and solve the mysteries behind the Academy and the Conspiracy at hand....

-

[color= #dcdcdc] Welcome To Your New World. [/color]
>://:

-
-

Last edited:

Im relatively appreciative of this Character Sheet for my upcoming roleplay, Continuity: Year One, but having to modify it because my own limitations is telling of my skill as coder. I will attempt to get better, but some things are beyond my ken. Anyways. Yeah....

-

-

-
<​

D o s s i e r:
「 Continuity : Year One 」

-

• 《 B a s i c // I n f o r m a t i o n 》

⋙://: n a m e :
    ↳ 「 enter name here」

⋙://: a g e :
    ↳ [ Age At The Year Of 2017 ] ---

⋙://: g e n d e r :

⋙://: s e x u a l i t y :

⋙://: h e i g h t :

⋙://: w e i g h t :

⋙://: e t h n i c i t y :

⋙://: n a t i o n a l i t y :

BASIC | ADVANCED | AMBROSIA

-

Last edited:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

There's a lot of bbcoders I am inspired by on this site while working on this roleplay that is in development. It will not be as grand or functional as theirs, but coders like (but not limited to) fluticasone fluticasone and IctoraPost IctoraPost have shown me some really amazing concepts and ideas. While I will never ape their styles-- I respect them enough not to do so, but their work has really become something to aspire to. This posting layout kinda reminds me of their style and I want to be upfront about my inspirations on this project. Please visit, like, and watch their threads and provide them with the proper amount of respect they deserve along with any other bbcoder user.

Didn't want to turn this into a blog post, but yeah. Thank you bbcoders of RPNation. Your work has propelled me to reach for more aesthetic designs that enhance my roleplaying experience and immersion.

-

-

Last edited:
Screeny
This one is not for freer use, it is still a WIP and will still be even if I "finish it". Ask before using this one please.

/// Δ /// //// /// Δ /// //// /// Δ /// //// /// Δ /// //// /// Δ /// //// /// Δ ///

!
WON'T PLAY

━━╋
DEMON DOWNLOAD

-

﹃どのような悲劇﹄

DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back