• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

It doesn't matter to me..(ignore prefix)

Galaxy Bear

The best of both worlds
Hello, I've sort of been on this site for awhile but I was inactive for quite some time. But I've been rping for years. I'm not usually down for 1v1 but I've decided to give it a try for once.

What am I looking for? Well that's a good question, I'm not sure what type of rp that I want, as long as it's not a fandom. I want a basic plot, not a detailed story. I want to be free to create my own character and the plot with someone else and the rp sort of like builds itself. I want a partner that can just go along with the flow and can change the details of the story as it develops

Rules:
  • I don't double
  • I can play male or female characters
  • I prefer only one character per person
  • I prefer at least 1-2 (short) paragraphs
  • I am looking for someone that is active and can post at least once a day, if not more than that
  • I'm okay with romance, but not just romance. I don't want to focus on it
  • Even if the site allowed it, I'm not comfortable with rping sexual scenes, so it will just have to be 'fades to black' if any sexual scenes arise. Sorry, just not my style
Message me or post on here if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back