• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It could be home. The one you lost. The one I never had. 💎 Sonic Prime

problems disorder

i don't know why i'm like Thisâ„¢ either
Roleplay Type(s)

EhfQcgK.gif

update 4.10.23: updating (and bumping) this because oh my god? the murder of sonic the hedgehog was so good?? the art was fantastic and it was just so sweet and and and ;o; i doubt we'd write anything based on that (idk what we'd do??) but we could if you wanted! or if you just want to fold it into canon or something idk. but i played it! and now im thinking about the hedgehog again. so here we areaslkdjfg

now back to your regularly scheduled ad!

listen i want me to be normal just as much as you do! but sadly i'm not, so welcome to my sonic prime search

'sup and welcome to the clown show i'll be your host, van, and i just shotgunned sonic prime like it's my job
i'm so. achingly. in love with this show
it's so good and exciting and it's got me all hyperactive about it and i want to do something with it so desperately
gotta do something to fill the time between now and season 2 amirite OTL

i don't have a lot of thoughts, i'm kind of a cringe casual sonic fan
or maybe even worse
the last sonic game i played was sonic 3d blast, i was like 7, and i never finished it
i don't play sonic games but i don't really watch sonic stuff either. i know a lot of things through osmosis, i know about the band of sonics, i know a bit about some archie comic stuff
i've watched let's plays of sonic adventure, sonic 06, sonic and the black knight, and sonic boom!
and i also watched most of the sonic boom show!

i've always had an affinity for sonic i just never really had an oportunity to get super into it, you know? so i might not know as much as your average sonic fan! but i'm happy to google stuff and watch let's plays and what have you!

i just want to do something, anything with this show it is so stupidly good

i am happy to write anyone and anything for you! i tend to prefer some canon x oc stuff, though admittedly i'm not sure which canon i'd like you to write for my oc yet so we could talk about it or something idk
but i'll write anyone for your oc! or we could do oc x oc, and i may even be open to canon x canon depending! don't be afraid to ask
i'm down with any gender identity or pairing btw no worries there

💎 i can double, triple, you name it
💎 i am in my late twenties, please be 20+ when you message me!
💎 i write 250w-3kw depending, but i tend to average about 600w
💎 i write third person present tense, but i can write past tense upon request
💎 my triggers are: smoking, alcohol, drugs, substance abuse, addiction. don't mention em don't bring em up ic or ooc they're triggers my siblings in christ (tho i wouldn't expect any of these to come up ic, i don't wanna hear about them ooc regardless)
💎 limits: ye olde nasty shit like incest, pedophilia, assault, bestiality what have thee. pls lmk know your triggers and/or limits are! i'm obviously very happy to respect them
💎 i'm happy to write here in pms, maybe in a private thread, through discord, gdocs, or even through email! just ask away

alright i think that should be it? but feel free to ask me questions if i failed to answer something here! if interested, please private message me to get in touch 💙 hope to speak to you soon!

gotta go fast!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back