• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It Begins! ((AGAIN))

Basil

Extreme Meme

!! UPDATED !!

February 19th, 2017

Hello! Basil here, and I'm finally opening up a search thread, haha. Let's get right on into it, huh?

A Few Things About Me 

I'd prefer my partner be 18+. I'm a working adult, and don't really have the time and space to mesh with a high school schedule anymore, sorry. uvu 

While I do create literate to detailed multiple paragraph posts, I have a pretty casual style, haha. I like to enjoy myself, and just in general have fun when I'm roleplaying. Dark themes aren't a common thing for me, and I try and infuse at least a touch of humor in most things.

While I'm not very strict, please try and mirror my post lengths. It hurts to see a multi-paragraph post responded to with just a line of dialogue ;; 

Chat with me, I'd love to get to know you! I'm very chill and completely understanding. There's no need to stress an rp if you just want to talk. uvu

Character creation is my favorite part of the entire thing! Growing and nurturing my babies makes me so happy, and I hope the same applies for you!

On the subject of character creation, I love to draw out my own kiddos - even if all I have is time for a sketch, haha. So sometimes it may take a little to get the rp going. ;; 

While I have no issues with pairing based rps, and I genuinely believe they can be adorable! I'd love a platonic or otherwise set of characters just as much, I'm not that picky~

In case we do opt for a romance tinted rp, I prefer non-hetero pairings. mxm or fxf, please. uvu

Loves

I adore all things supernatural or paranormal, haha. Think Gravity Falls or X-Files, and you have my ideal setting! 

Generally, I edge towards male characters, but I have nothing against making a beautiful lady. uvu 

I'm a sucker for that cute shit, ugh. I'm here for the dumb romances, the adorable rivalries, anything. 

Original, or just less common character archetypes are my fave. Creating a set of powers, traits, etc from scratch is loads of fun for me. 

If we choose a fandom, I'd like to use just the universe or setting, and just create entirely separate characters. Please observe this, it's become a recurring question.

Now onto the prompts and Ideas, shall we? If nothing in specific sticks out to you, I'm up to creating something else entirely!

◍✪ Fandoms ✪◍

D.Gray-man

Boku no Hero Academia ***

Bungou Stray Dogs

Noragami *

Voltron

Howl's Moving Castle

Kiki's Delivery Service *

One Piece

▴⧩▴ Ideas and Mini-Prompts ▾⧨▾

Tar Hollow - A tiny town exists in backwoods America, tucked far away from anything and everything. Small, harmless, tucked into the deep woods, no one travels there, hardly anyone knows the place exists. A perfect safe haven for all inhuman and otherworldly. Using this ruse, and entire system of teaching and exploration has been instituted for all supernatural beings wishing to involve themselves into the whole of the human world. (A possible, mostly open world setting for a few inhuman types, could also just be a general, basic safe space)

Garden - In a quaint tourist town, there's a very small flower shop, with a surprisingly large selection of beautiful bouquets and plants. In the back is a small door, almost too tiny for any real use, and shut tight. The owner, a short girl with eyes older than her body and a smile wilted by the ages appears to barely even leave the store. Who is she? What's with her flowers? (A character idea for a small town witch with a cute shop and magic door)

True Heroes - Since the rise of  powerful people, both villainous and heroic, things have... changed. Drastically. And the world has yet to catch up. Cities and countries are being destroyed day by day from one thing - the fucking fights. Someone has to do something. (A cleanup crew of lightly powered misfits who just really aren't into the whole fighting for your life thing, but still want to do good)

Dimension hopping (For Funsies)

Soulmates forever (Alternate lives and missed chances)

Ghosts (Restless spirit gets attached to the wrong person)

And that's it! If you're thinking of something I haven't listed here, don't be afraid to mention it! These ideas are all very vague for a reason, so we can work together.

Please message me, unless you are too new and have not reached the 24 hour or 10 post limit. I would like to limit the comments below, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

⥈ ⥈ ⥈

Just updated and reopened~

⥈ ⥈ ⥈

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! If you're still looking for someone I'd love to do the small town witch prompt or the Howls Moving Castle rp ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back