• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Isolated Zombie Roleplay) [●REC]

KillGill

Snap out of it

Level: Casual

Minimum Requirement: Two Paragraphs

Players needed: Five

Thing's To look out for: Graphic Imagery, and some religious content

In Barcelona firemen receive a distress call from a lady in a building, when they arrive in the building under siege of the police, they find the hysterical dwellers gathered in the lobby in the entrance and they hear screams upstairs. They find an aggressive old lady that attacks one policeman. When they return to the lobby, they find that they are sealed in the building and trapped with the residents in the beginning of a chaotic and nightmarish night.

Turns out, the resident's are becoming a little violent (and undead) due to an unknown virus strain.

This roleplay will be based off the 2007 Spanish film [REC]. I'd like a relatively small group, with some players as firefighters, and some as the living residents of the apartment.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! I'm in. Is it possible for a female firefighter though? It is right? I'd love to pull that off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoleplayChiQ said:
This somehow reminds me of That movie Quarantine too.
Its based off the Spanish film that quarantine was based off of. And yes you can!

Oh I see now! Haha that's why it seemed familiar. Really? Then yay! I wouldn't mind doubling up on characters if we don't get enough

RoleplayChiQ said:
Oh I see now! Haha that's why it seemed familiar. Really? Then yay! I wouldn't mind doubling up on characters if we don't get enough
That would be great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back