• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Isolated Love

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
In a small town, Gone from the rest of the world, there was a Girl... Her name was Katrina... Katrina however had problems, problems beyond what some would find normal... Her vision on the world and the things she hears were all messed since the things she was subject to... Her parents death, brother suicide, sisters abuse... She was subject to being diagnosed with Schizophrenia... She hears things nobody else can and curls up in a corner soaked wit tears, and the outside world can't see her... Isolation... Isolation lead to depression, Depression to Desperation, DESPERATION TO FEEL SOMETHING! SOMETHING TO FILL HER HOLLOW CASKET... She looked out the window... There you stood... 'That's the one' they said to her... You... You are her love interest.. .She enrolled herself in your school, went to your classes, does everything you do! Because... She 'thinks' she loves you... She finally build the courage to speak with you... ANd this my friend... This is where out story begins...

HEY EVERYONE! VINYL HERE! And today I want to practice with my Roleplaying in a more crazy sense and get inside the mind of someone with Schizophrenia, and how they work, while still maintaining all the madness and romance my other RP's had! I will be playing Katrina, You're insane GF to be

I did. I was typing too fast, was supposed to be "I can't beat insane! Bwahahahah..."

Anyways, I did read over it once again to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I didn't =p.

In a small town, Gone from the rest of the world, there was a Girl... Her name was Katrina... Katrina however had problems, problems beyond what some would find normal... Her vision on the world and the things she hears were all messed since the things she was subject to... Her parents death, brother suicide, sisters abuse... She was subject to being diagnosed with Schizophrenia... She hears things nobody else can and curls up in a corner soaked wit tears, and the outside world can't see her... Isolation... Isolation lead to depression, Depression to Desperation, DESPERATION TO FEEL SOMETHING! SOMETHING TO FILL HER HOLLOW CASKET... She looked out the window... There you stood... 'That's the one' they said to her... You... You are her love interest.. .She enrolled herself in your school, went to your classes, does everything you do! Because... She 'thinks' she loves you... She finally build the courage to speak with you... ANd this my friend... This is where out story begins...

HEY EVERYONE! VINYL HERE! And today I want to practice with my Roleplaying in a more crazy sense and get inside the mind of someone with Schizophrenia, and how they work, while still maintaining all the madness and romance my other RP's had! I will be playing Katrina, You're insane GF to be

Hello, I would happily rp with you, the storyline sounds interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back