• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Island survival

NoobKinge

A bunch of students during a cruise were forced to abandon it in order to get drawn. The ship slowly sunk but they managed to get to a big island. Cell phones are not working, neither wi-fi/internet. Will they manage to survive?

Interested?

Iskolde said:
Yea, I hate when RPs just die. Especially when I'm so excited for them before hand. :(
Is horror still a theme you're looking for? I finalized a more realistic roleplay w/ the original author.

When I say realistic, I mean...realistic.

And because I'm not ashamed of self advertising

open here.

Milus said:
Is horror still a theme you're looking for? I finalized a more realistic roleplay w/ the original author.
When I say realistic, I mean...realistic.

And because I'm not ashamed of self advertising

open here.

Umm...yes! Working on a CS now. :)

Yes we are four. So how many persons should it be ? I say 16-20?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends. After a certain large amount of role players, a post order is impossible. And leaves room for potential bad role players. On the other hand, it can sort people into groups and completely disway the post order system. It also racks up more replies. This can flood the IC if a group is active when others aren't and begins to post a good deal before slowing down. This leads to a lot of alerts and scrounging through pages to find the last post from your group. And it can delay the roleplay if an essential character is inactive, plus more interest is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back