• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern island survival rp with a little twist? (open)

While we're waiting, feel free to PM me if you'd like to plot anything with Jerome (or Lee, if I decide to double)! :)  

Hey there! I am new to this websites, and had a few quick questions. First of all, is this still open? This sounds super interesting and I would love to join! Second, where do you do this? I know that the site will be down for a few days, and was wondering where you would continue this. Thank you!

hey everyone, this is still a thing and i will be posting the actual roleplay sometime late tonight! please let me know if you're still interested post update ^^

Mind if I make a military character? I'm not gonna make him OP. I hate people who do that.

keep the edge in check and you're more than welcome to! i just didn't want an island full of only military and survivalist characters as that would make it very unrealistic.

hey everyone, the roleplay is now open, so feel free to post. for those of you who haven't yet submitted their character(s), now is the time to do it. have fun!

I want to join this! I won't be able to make my character and post until tomorrow, but I see there is only one post in the main thread so far so I don't think I'd be too far behind :)

you're welcome to join! i wouldn't worry too much, i don't think there's going to be a lot of action tonight, and players have up until the ship sinks to post their characters ^^

Welcome aboard, future castaway! :)

Also, I did decide to go ahead and double up. I finished most of his CS, just need to work on the personality portion. And I'm nearly done with my first post. Should be up within the hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back