• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Island interest check?

Arayhia

Okay, so this just popped into my head. It's not a fully formed idea yet, but I just wanted to check if it was worth making.

My idea is a bunch of people wake up on an island. Most are in they're late teens, some early twenties. There's nothing on the island, except for normal trees, animal. All the threats of a normal island. And there's no way off the island. It's up to the people to create their own shelter and food. But all of them have numbers on their left hand. The numbers range from 0 up to 200. I'm still developing the idea, so if anybody has any ideas or constructive criticism, I welcome it. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Although it is not really needed, some people like to know specifics when it comes to these kinds of RP's. Like for example, how exactly is the island? Are these people wearing what they wore before they woke up on the island, or are they wearing some sort of uniform? What kind of climate does this island have? I usually care more for the general idea when it comes to these, but many people prefer those kinds of details when it comes to realistic-survival RP ^-^ If you can't think of anything then it's fine, besides sometimes RP's that are too specific can put people off as beng overly complicated. Anyway glad if I was able to help!

This is the first one I've thought about posting though, so Im not entirely sure how to word everything, and what all I should include in the overview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back