Ishika High Graduates - A New Beginning (Actual RP)

Coyoty arrived at the reunion late. Annoyed she was late and was woken up only an hour earlier by three nearly identical girls whom then proceeded to follow her to the reunion she exited the deep black limousine and approached the school. "I will come pick you up in a few hours okay?" She heard a call behind her and she simply waved her hand drinking her coffee. "Bie Coyo-Sama!" A small child yelled as the limousine drove away. Coyoty turned a second shivers flowing down her spine. This was where she attended school for all those years, torture was more like it, but it was better then having the life she used to, and now her family had a house and she was better off.

Below her a snow white coloured wolf walked behind her and when she stopped stretched yawning. She looked around for someone she knew, someone that approached her in this old hell hole, as she saw it. She could scarcely remember speaking to too many people, she had just attended school to keep the people from finding out that she was still living with her mother. Just for a while, she stayed there though after all was safe and continued attending but could not remember anyone, accept a boy that may or may not have saved her life that christmas night. Where was he, would he be here? how would she react if she saw him, and most of all would she actually remember the severely cute wolf?

{ @Nico POST! ^~^}

Ayra looked up as the limousine pulled up and out came Coyoty. He remembered her from that one night several years ago, when he saved her life. He smiled at seeing a familiar face. She was still much taller then him, he had to face the fact that he would always be short. He stood up and walked up to her with a smile "Hello Coyoty, you really haven't changed abit." he said his hands placed in his pockets.

Coyoty blinked not recognising the boy right away. "Not at all?" She asked her eyebrow raising finding out that this was the boy who saved her. Coyoty had her mother do up her hair today and it was shocking finding out that she looked not a bit different then when she went to school. Her own mother had progressed in her years, not entirely looking her age but a young adult nonetheless she did not understand why she never changed but decided not to let it bother her. Zephyr snorted slightly flicking his tail, still yawning, but this time puling into a seated position. The girl swatted at him and smiled warmly at Ayra. "You changed a little, I did not recognise you at first." she admitted the same smile across her face.

((Guys, get ready for the cuteness...))

Ajax, Ben, and Amia

"We're going to a party today," the sphinx stated calmly as he ran a brush through his daughter's short silky raven hair. Holding her head to keep her still, Ajax furrowed his eyebrows a little when he came across a tangle. Not wanting to hurt Amia, Ajax put the brush to the side and gently began untangling Amia's locks, not wanting to break the hairs. "You two need to be good, alright?" It was a rhetorical question, but the two children knew what their father had meant.

Benjamin sat glumly over on the side, his arms crossed his chest with a cute pout gracing his lips. "Fine." Leaning back in the wooden chair, Ben released an annoyed sigh as he furrowed his eyebrows together. "I don't want to go to the stupid party..." The half sphinx scowled as he subconsciously began to groom himself to look good. Cat instincts. Running a hand through his hair and fixing his tie, Benjamin's deep blue eyes flickered over to his father, a secret feeling growing inside of him to please his father.

"Mmkay." Amia giggled softly as her father did his best to untangle the knot in her hair, she didn't mind if he broke a hair or two, it was just hair after all. Her little legs hung over the stool, not even close to touching the ground. Smoothing out her dress, Amia began swinging her legs as she hummed a little tune that sounded a lot like the Pretty Cure theme song. "Are there going to be any other kids there?" Amia turned her head to look up at her father once he was done brushing her hair.

Lifting Amia up and into his arms, Ajax reached out for Ben to take his free hand as they approached the car. "Maybe." The sphinx father smirked playfully as he set Amia into her booster seat and let her buckle herself up. Ajax's lips twitched as a smile fought to appear on his face when he saw his children sitting in the back seat. So many things had happened over a few years. Ajax could still clearly remember the times and memories he made in Ishika High, even if he was only there for one year, a lot of things had happened.

Being the good brother he is, Ben quickly checked that Amia's seatbelt was in place and everything was in right order before putting his own seatbelt on and rolling the windows all the way down when the car started up. Call him a dog, but Ben loved the feel of the wind as they passed by, it was quite refreshing. Leaning back in his seat, Ben chuckled lightly when he was Amia pretty much bouncing in her seat from excitement. He wondered what kind of people his father had went to school with. "Then again, curiosity killed the cat." Oh, Benjamin, you're so funny.

~*timeskip*~

The car pulled up to the high school, Ajax smiled softly as he recalled so many memories that he had made here. Even if he most likely did spend most of his time at Ishika High sleeping, Ajax could still remember when Tira had drawn on his face with permanent marker. It didn't take much to remove it, but Ajax remembered that he was quite annoyed to what he found when he woke up.

Parking and getting out of the car, Ajax waited patiently for his children to come out and look at the same high school that they would be going to when they come of human appearance. Taking the tiny hands of his two children's, Ajax strode into the gates, memories flashing through his mind as he did so. "It's good to be back."

----

((Benjamin's suit and Amia's dress))

{I think I should back track and bring the triplets back to the school xD (They are nekos too, but they are Gemina's children also known as Coyoty's sister) What do you think @paipai900 }

{ @paipai900 I think I will, the triplets are cool. Maikou and Carly are the only ones who can truly go though because Melina get's sick easily, They could become Amia's friend! YUS I LIEK THIS! Uh.... Coyoty arrived and I am planning on hooking up Pai's character's daughter Amia with one of my characters daughter. Which means I might need to make a cherrie for them...}

The limousine that dropped off Coyoty had returned. "Out Girls" An irritated voice said opening the door exposing the dark red interior of the limousine. "Aww do we have to Jack-Sama!" Carly a girl with very long jet black hair asked popping her head out of the shade her bight purple eyes staring into ones soul with ease. "Yes, now, out you two." Jack returned gesturing out of the limousine.

Carly pulled her near purple but black cat ears back on her head and wound up grabbing a sleeping matching to her own looks only blue eyes and blue tinted ears out of the car with her. "AH LET ME GO!" The other girl said a tiered tear in one of her eyes as she rubbed them awake. "Jack-Sama said no." Carly responded waving her finger at the living shorter haired blue mirror image of herself. Maikou nearly bit her finger Carly having drawn it back too quickly for reaction further from her. "Go find Coyoty, got it?" Jack asked kissing their foreheads and getting back into the limo.

"Yes Jack-Sama" Maikou said standing straight up and making a stance of an officer placing her hand over her forehead like she was looking for something and quickly drew it down. Carly started to giggle slightly noticing a particularly beautiful girl that smelled just like a cat.

Umbra's smile grew larger as he looked around at his friends. Even though it had been a long time, they hadn't changed too much. He wished he could've seen them more often, but work got in the way a lot more than he'd like it to. The only one he really saw on a daily basis was Lux.

As the male entered his thoughts, he looked around the area. Shouldn't Lux be here? He did say that he would be coming. He hoped he came, he wanted the group to be all together like they used to. He was probably just caught up with something.

Ayra chuckled "I guess I have. I've grown a bit and dyed my hair. So maybe that is why I look different." he smiled and he noticed the limo pull up and the three neko like girls come out of it. "Those siblings of yours?" he asked.

{OH! @paipai900 Maiko --> {Link} and Carly --> {Link} Forgot to post what they look like xD } 
{Correction... two, not three. xD and Carly LOVES to torture Zephyr... @Nico }

Coyoty continued to smile until the two banes of her life were mentioned. Zephyr jumped suddenly his ears pulling back. Coming straight at him were the nine year olds Carly was faster then Maiko and tackled Zephyr to the ground. Coyoty closed one of her eyes laughing and addressed Ayra again. "It looks great, and no, these are my nieces. Gemina my sister had them, they are in my care for the day." she bent down and picked up half awake Maiko watching Carly attack Zephyr and him trying to get away, clawing at the round. "This is Maiko, and that there attacking Zephyr is Carly."

"Don't talk about her GET HER OFF OF ME!!!!!" Zephyr growled trying still to get away

Prowlzerz said:
(Can someone tell me what's going on right now? Please)
((Well, I know everyone is meeting at Ishika High to reminisce. Basically. I'm not totally sure but that's the about how much I know xD ))

((I'm writing a fanfic unless someone wants to talk with either Eona and/or Ajax and/or Benjamin and/or Amia :3))

paipai900 said:
((I'm writing a fanfic unless someone wants to talk with either Eona and/or Ajax and/or Benjamin and/or Amia :3))
((I'm working on how Aeki will fall for Eona, and waiting a bit longer and read before I post again.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back