Ishika High Graduates - A New Beginning (Actual RP)

Akihito

Aki of Hearts ♡

e863ys.jpg
Read for previous plot -> http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/highschool-of-a-thousand-terrors-sign-up.13047/

Welcome!

Ishika High. All the students there shared great memories with each other. Something no being in the world could ever forget. But all things must come to an end. Students will graduate eventually and begin new lives in the human world. Every character of Highschool of a Thousand Terrors have all *grown up*. Well, at least have reached the age of adulthood in their own species. They are on their own now. Living in their own home. Having graduated, they can completely control their true forms, restricting the size and power of it. Marriage is now a serious option for some, as it has now been written in the Ishika Treaty, not only can monsters marry different species, but also with humans. The new adventure begins for the beloved Ishika High Graduates.

r6wf14.jpg

Rules

Have fun!

No bunnying!

Do not user fight.

You DO NOT have to have a previous character in Highschool of a Thousand Terrors. Feel free to create your own character who graduated as well but was never seen in the plot of HoaTT.

Romance is allowed and encouraged. Just don't go overboard with it.

If you have a previous character, just copy and paste your original form. You will be automatically accepted.

Make a form first -> http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/ishika-high-graduates-a-new-beginning-sign-up.13473/

Damalis walks unto Ishika high campus. It's been so long since i went to school.... Being on campus gives Damalis sad memories for when he was human. He shakes his head and continues walking.

( gotta get off for a while brb )

Breathe. Tira, real name Sotiria was sat in one of her offices in the hospital as she read over a few documents left by her assistant. 'So much trouble with teenagers these days...monsters or not...' Was her only thought as she began to flip through the pages, often giving a small shake of her head before she would begin to sign the sheets. She loved her work and she was surprisingly good at it, although considering that she spent most of her time in high school studying medicine it wasn't a huge surprise to her parents when she asked them to create a medical branch to their company. So, the hospital was created and she was the boss. She had to admit, power was fun. Standing, the woman walked over to the door, pausing as she glanced at a small frame that was stood upon the black cabinet, her brow raising as she plucked it from its seat. Her high school class. It was faint, but a grin came to the Phoenix's lips, her eyes seeming to glisten with happy tears. "It truly was a joyful experience..." Was her faint whisper as she debated with herself for a second before she pulled the image from the frame and put it in her coats pocket. She had work to do.

After work, the blonde haired boss simply waved goodbye to her workers as she began to walk down the street, gently pulling the blue cell phone from her pocket as she looked at her previously messages. 'Brother...' She could only sigh at the man, married to his own sister, was once again being his usual over protective self. 'Gah, I thought he got over that!!' With a now depressed mood she put her phone back, a overly dramatic tired sigh escaped her lips as she rubbed her temples. Maybe he could be entered into her hospital, the part that would help him with his creepy obsession with her and his wife's safety. It was annoying! Disregarding her brothers current text she glanced to her right, pausing as she saw the building she remembered so well. "Ishika high...A school for monsters." She chuckled softly, folding her arms over her torso as she studied it. "Looks the same...How wonderful it is to visit, well see this place once more." She had only kept in contact with a few people from her class, so she honestly began to feel a dull pain at her high school memories. She missed those times. "Father has another party...I b-better go..." She whispered, nodding as she quickly walked off, her eyes staring at the ground blankly.

Aryan, Or AR-E25 as it used to be called, was on its way back from work when it happened to walk past a familiar sight, Ishika. It could remember everything that happened there, especially losing his arm. But what it could remember better than anything else was what happened after graduating, its only family, its creators, were imprisoned for committing the science taboo of all taboos. They created life. Of course that life was Aryan so it felt somewhat to blame. But No matter who's fault it was, it meant Aryan had no family to return to.

Not to far away, Aryan could make out another person looking at the high school then it realised who it was. As the girl began to walk away, after checking her phone, Aryan decided to quickly walk after her, "Hey," it said when it was close enough.

Eona

"Dr. Adis, I'd like to remind you that you have a high school reunion coming up in less than thirty minutes." the voice of a posh woman sounded from a certain kraken's blue tooth in a very matter-of-fact way. While the scenery of the streets blurred as the car passed it, the young woman inside it suddenly paled at her secretary's words.

"Ah! Really?!" Eona almost slammed on the breaks when her doughnut shaped brain remembered that she did have a high school reunion! She hadn't seen everyone in so long! Eona wondered how everyone was doing.

Instead of heading home to her hotel by the sea, Eona took a detour and exited the highway through the HOV lane, hoping that there weren't any police around to catch her taking the little short cut. Yes, a human version of a giant squid was driving, at first, it was quite difficult for the kraken, not knowing where to turn or how to hit the breaks, etc.

After a few minutes of parallel parking, Eona stepped out of her shiny black Honda Civic Sedan and quickly hurried over to the gate of Ishika High. So many memories rushed through the young woman's mind as she slowly opened the familiar gates and tripped over her own feet.

Deja vu, a little? After pulling herself together, Eona quickly checked her cheek, wondering if there was a scratch on her cheek. Chuckling lightly at the memory, Eona looked up at the high school and smiled. Nothing's changed.

As the marine biologist walked on the paved ground, her lab coat was blown by the wind. Glancing around the area, Eona's ocean blue eyes fell on two very familiar figures.

"Tiki! Ari!" the kraken shrieked in joy as she sprinted as fast as she could in eight inch heels and gave her two high school friends a big hug, a large smile on her face. "I've missed you guys so much!" Eona beamed brightly as she loosened her hug of doom and noticed...she was the shortest of the three if she wasn't wearing her eight inch heels.

((Can I have the heights of everyone, by the way? :3 Eona's 5'4, Ajax will be 6'2 and Mr. Manly will be 12'4 along with his rather gorgeous daughter who's 5'10 :P ))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Tira is probably about 5'11 now)

Tira almost growled at the annoying vibration from her phone, the itch to watch it burn was wasted when she heard a voice, one that seemed familiar. She turned around, glancing to the male who spoke to her with a tilt of her head. "Hello." She greeted back, her fingers wrapped around her phone in her pocket. Only just walking home form work she was still wearing a pair of glasses, a white blouse and a skirt along with heels. Lucky she had taken of the rest of her uniform or she'd end up looking like a nurse. Not that she would've minded that. Then it hit her. "Ari!" She exclaimed, a large grin gracing her lips as she embraced the boy in a strong hug, her cheeks light pink and her eyes lighting up in joy. She only spoke to Eona really after all. "How are you!~" She asked.

It was only a second later that the head Doctor was pulled into a strong hug by her old Kraken buddy, the smile on her lips soft as she reached over to pet her friends hair softly. "Hello Eona dear!~" She cooed, grinning as she returned the hug from her. Then it clicked. "The reunion!" Panicking she began to blush, just as she used to. "I FORGOT! I was working...A-and I f-forgot all about it!" The stutter too. Ignoring her panic she calmed down, just laughing softly. "Sorry... I could never rid myself fully of those useless stutters! How are you both? What do you do?" She seemed excited, wondering what each of them did for a living now.

(I guess Tivien is 5'11 and AR-E25 is 1.7m..)

'Ari' was a name Aryan hadn't been called in a very long time, and so the girl hugging them could be non other than Miss Eona Adis, the girl who was singing in the rain. Seeing her in a lab coat made Aryan giggle, mostly because it knew it wouldn't have to wear a lab coat in its job, but partially because this girl was one of the last people he would expect to see in a lab coat, "Hi to you too," he said.

On his way home from work, Tivien always liked to make sure he would walk past that school where the monsters went, it brought a childish smile to his face, the kind of smile his face hardly ever brought upon in any other situation, except this time it was a little different. He noticed a small group of people all hanging around the school and immediately assumed they were the monsters who used to partake in that school. Maybe there was a reunion on or something. There was nothing Tivien wanted more to do right now other than to run over to them and talk their heads off, but he forced himself to not do that, simply because it was rude. The thought however, did make him quietly laugh.

(Kikyo is 5'6)

Kikyo walked along the blocks of where her old school used to be. Her crimson red hair swaying in the wind and her bountiful boobies bouncing with every step she took. Upon getting closer to the school she could see three former students embracing each other in happiness as if they haven't seen each other in years. Kikyo giggled "I wonder what kind of monsters they are" she said walking up the road towards the school

((ermagerd dem boobies!))

Eona

The kraken emitted her signature cheerful laugh and grinned at Tira, sending the phoenix a little wink. "Don't worry!~ About a thing!~ Because every little thing!~ Da da da!~ Gonna be alrigh'." Eona sung a few lyrics from Shark Tale, a movie which she had just watched recently. The young woman was a little addicted to movies about the sea, she liked to watch them and laugh at all the lies that the ugly guppies put in about sea creatures! It was rather gill-arious.

"I've been great!" Eona flashed her friends a toothy grin and she placed her hands on her hips and stood proudly. "I've lead my team to discover a new species that lives in the undersea volcanoes!" The marine biologist tucked her petite hands into the pockets of her lab coat, feeling quite happy that she decided to wear her 8 inch heels or else she'd be a short little muffin compared to everyone.

Ayra closed up his shop early to go to his high school 'reunion'. He wasn't too happy about the fact either, the only good thing that came from that school was he got his girlfriend and one of his best friends. He looked up and was met with the familiar sight of Ishika High and noticed that a few people were already gathered. With his tail twitching at his sword by his side he walked up to the others. "Hello everyone." he smiled.

(Ayra is 5'8")

Aryan beamed a smile at Eona's accomplishments, "That's amazing!" it said, went to left its arms to clap, but then realised it only had one arm, "I'm currently studying for a doctorates in particle physics. I mean it's kinda fitting..." it said with a giggle,

"What about you? What are you doing these days?" it asked Tira.

She clapped happily, looking Eona with a smile. "Well done Eona dear!~ Im so glad to see you've done well!~" She chimed, smirking as she pet the girls head like one would do to a kid. "I was just looking at our classes photo..." She trailed off, pulling out the photo from her jacket pocket as she folded it up before hand. She set the open image on her hand, a fond smile on her lips as she pushed her glasses up. "I a-actually miss some of t-them..." She murmured, her cheeks flushed and her eyes swelling up with faint tears.

She quickly pushed that back into her pocket before she pulled Eona into a tight hug, a small whimper escaping her lips. "I miss the Eona that would cry over a small cut!" She sobbed, releasing her as she reached up to swipe the tears away. She couldn't be sad...being said was something that should not be seen. Not at all. She composed herself before she smiled softly, rubbing the back of her neck. "S-sorry...I always missed you all..." She stated, setting her hands in her white doctor coat.

kikyo walked up to the group recognizing them but not knowing their names as they didn't interact in school and just stared at them,she was always a bit weird like that

Umbra looked into the mirror of his black sports car, attempting to make himself look more presentable. It was his high school reunion and he wanted to make a good impression. He wore a white dress shirt under a black coat with matching pants and shoes. He looked very good in his clothing, but there was only one thing he was having a problem with. "Why can't I just go back to my long hair?" Yes, the grown Shadow had a terrible string of luck with his hair after high school.

After his hair got too long for his liking, he went in for a simple trim. However, the stylish went rogue on the plan. Instead of a trim, he ended up with the short hair that he still had today. No matter how many times he tried to grow it back, his hair always ended up like this again. It wasn't that it looked bad. It fact, the new hair style looked really good on him. However, after all these years, he still kinda missed his long bangs.

"I wonder if they'll recognize me. I don't look that different, do I?" That might have been the biggest lie in history. Umbra looked almost nothing like how he did in high school. His once feminine features had become more masculine and he became more handsome than adorable.

"No sense in wasting time..." He opened his car door and looked at the school. 'So many memories..' He made sure to lock the doors, before walking on campus, since the car was very expensive. Umbra had did better than he thought he would in life and became extremely successful. As to how he did it, he has no idea...

As he walked around the school, he spotted three figures. 'Is that who I think it is?" Sure enough, the figures were his old friends. He jogged over, smile on his face. "Long time no see, everyone."

Tira was smiling happily, the very sight of them all was something that made her heart swell with joy. She found it hard to speak, hard to mutter the words to anyone, so she smiled instead, glancing down at Eona with a small chuckle. She definitely missed her. 'Maybe...I should of got of work sometime to see them...or at least some of them..." She shook her head, her eyes closing as she pushed the blonde locks from her hair. "Ah!" She paused, quickly digging back out for her phone as she pulled it out, instantly ringing her brother. "Brother!-" "Yes I know, I know but I need you to cover at the ball, I have a reunion...NO it is very important..." She paused, pulling a small pout to her lips as she whined. "Please big brother?~ Yay!" With that, she ended the call, her grin wider. She got away with missing her fathers party.

When Umbra jogged over she smiled, her eyes lighting up as she pulled the shadow into a hug, happily smiling as she did so. "Umbra!~" She exclaimed as she looked at the much older shadow. She paused, tilting her head as she looked at him. "You've changed...appearance I mean." She pointed out, staring at him before she looked over to Eona. "Hey! Eona, look at Umbra." She called out, pointing to the man with a smile. She then looked at her clothes, a frown of her lips. "A-ah...I was leaving work...Im still in my work clothes..." It was true, she was still dressed smartly and her glasses still resting on her face. She pulled the thin pair form her eyes as she pushed them into her pocket. "I really should of remembered about this...I'm s-sorry..."

seeing all the familiar faces brought a huge smile to Aryan's face, "This is going to be a great reunion. I hope everybody can make it," it said hopefully, although it already knew one of its old friends couldn't possibly make it for so many reasons.

(Am I just rubbing salt in the wound now, Unholy?)

((OH SNAP!! BURN!!))

Eona

Patting Tira on the back, the kraken flashed the phoenix a silly grin. "Eh, don't worry!~ I completely forgot about this to." Eona flash backed to when she was driving on the highway and her secretary reminded her about the high school reunion. "At least you don't smell like a dead fish." Eona muttered lowly, although the woman was used to the smell of dead fish, it was a little gross to actually smell like one. The kraken's occupation required lots of fish and sea creature touching, even if Eona had changed out into spare clothes, she still smelled like a truck load of dead or dying fish.

((lol jk not really))

Kikyo's eyes widened upon seeing the shadow enter the building she had long since had a massive crush on Umbra and now he just looked even sexier than before. Kikyo couldn't help but jump on Umbra and squeal in a childish voice "Umbra-Kun" her breasts completely smothering his face in her tight embrace

(Okay, Im going to say this for a few reasons. Mostly because you seem so intent on bringing the same things up every damn post. Angel, we do not need to know about Kikyo's breasts every damn post. On that note, please don't even mention them because Prowl-kun is naive to them. There are people on this sight that are quite young, we don't want little kids running around trying to push peoples face into their flat chests. ._.0

(hey! I am not naive to boobs! Okay maybe a little... but beyond that bit Unholy is correct, thanks :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back