• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei 変更の数日前 ooc

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
100% tai tried to make friends with zaahir, esp if he managed to find out abt the dancing, up in his space like 'LETS DANCE TOGETHER I HAVENT LEARNED THAT ONE YET' and absolutely down to play music for him whenever bc thats free dizi practice man 😤
I think Zaahir would let Tai be friends with him lmaoooo. Especially if he wants to do something that Zaahir likes. Aka, dancing. Zaahir doesn't have much of a personal bubble so he wouldn't mind him being all up in his face. They can be dancing partners in crime 🐰🐯

Well Telara is the one with the instrument, lol, and Hati won’t exactly take the baby talk from him, she might punish him
That's wild lmaoooo. They'll be playing a lot of cat and mouse then. Zaahir ain't gonna stop if he keeps getting amusing reactions out of her haha

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
oooh, that's neat idea! i would imagine he would had came across the fighting ring?

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
I'll interested in pre established relationships ^.^
Nice!! I wanted to write with Dimitri! I think they have a nice clash with their personality. Zaahir is the type to be sneaky and sly which could come off as cowardly. I'm not sure how he defines cowardice. But I feel like Zaahir might be teetering on that line for him. But I could be completely wrong. Just let me know LMAO. Let me know if you have any ideas too! I want him to have friends! (Or enemies :P)

I realized Hati was the tallest out of everyone until Dimitri showed up, lol

I think Zaahir would let Tai be friends with him lmaoooo. Especially if he wants to do something that Zaahir likes. Aka, dancing. Zaahir doesn't have much of a personal bubble so he wouldn't mind him being all up in his face. They can be dancing partners in crime 🐰🐯
the bestie contract has been formed. not to shitpost on main but. [points and laughs] zootopia. sly fox dumb bunny except its actually dumb fox sly bunny
Anyone want to have a relationship with my character?
as one of the members of the Baby Squad(the under 20s) tai 100% tried to adopt lios. always rolling up on him and pinching his cheek 'HAVE U EATEN? R U WARM ENOUGH? BRING A SWEATER ITS GONNA BE CHILLY' out here plying him with food that is honestly a solid 4/10 and probably too spicy
I realized Hati was the tallest out of everyone until Dimitri showed up, lol
tai is yellin what are they FEEDING this kid to make her fucking HUGE

the bestie contract has been formed. not to shitpost on main but. [points and laughs] zootopia. sly fox dumb bunny except its actually dumb fox sly bunny

as one of the members of the Baby Squad(the under 20s) tai 100% tried to adopt lios. always rolling up on him and pinching his cheek 'HAVE U EATEN? R U WARM ENOUGH? BRING A SWEATER ITS GONNA BE CHILLY' out here plying him with food that is honestly a solid 4/10 and probably too spicy

tai is yellin what are they FEEDING this kid to make her fucking HUGE

Believe it or not she is taller then both her parents, lol

Nice!! I wanted to write with Dimitri! I think they have a nice clash with their personality. Zaahir is the type to be sneaky and sly which could come off as cowardly. I'm not sure how he defines cowardice. But I feel like Zaahir might be teetering on that line for him. But I could be completely wrong. Just let me know LMAO. Let me know if you have any ideas too! I want him to have friends! (Or enemies :P)
omg I can see them being friends, maybe they'll bump heads first, but still I can see a friendship

Dimitri going to have a coward boot camp during this I swear loool

Anybody want to contribute to the daemon princess I’m making? Looking for good skills, lol

I think i’m not gonna be able to run the RP. If there’s someone else that wants to run it then they are free to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back