• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei 変更の数日前 ooc

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
its been on and off for a good chunk of those years- there were some years where i just didnt have the means, energy, or time to write
half the time when i do join an rp over there these days life kicks me in the nuts and im unable to keep up with it anymore
a reason im reluctant to join anything that isnt fairly casual
im also not sure id speak. fondly. of that place. i have beef with a handful of people who frequent he same types of rps that i do so 😮‍💨

I built a super heroes based rp for a friend, and it’s been going for over 10 years across 3 different websites

the way i never got notifs for ooc today sobs
i too am a fan of the art u chose, ace 😳 im excited to have tai meet him, esp since tai acts like a coward a lot

also i cant imagine an all human roster- almost every rp ive ever joined, if you wanted people to play a human youd have to pull teeth to get it to happen
i actually dont think i even have any human ocs
XD, it'll be an interesting interaction

tbh, i rarely see human characters made in this type of rp

Are there any pre-established character relationships?

I saw someone was making siblings? Is that right?

I have made a second character. Still working on the backstory but I hope to be able to start reviewing CSes tomorrow and monday and get the RP on the way soon.

I'm still around, to play Telara. Can't wait to see how everything plays out

Are there any pre-established character relationships?

I saw someone was making siblings? Is that right?
id be down for anything like that, given that tais been in the adventurers guild for about 2 years, if anyone else wants to know him just lmk!
additionally everything in tais bg is public knowledge so if anyone wants to know him from fantasy china or atleast have heard rumours, please feel free!

I'll also be down to plan stuff for Dimitri ^.^

Acethekidd Acethekidd Iydunn has been doing some traveling, it’s possible he and Dimitri could have met, perhaps crossed paths at one of his fights. A fight out would also be a great place to learn more about the world and hone his medical prowess lol so he would be inclined to stick around a while.

They’re pretty alike in that they would both face down danger and peril, although Iydunn is spurred more by a desire to live like legends and heroes from myth.

birdana birdana I love how Tai likes and dislikes peaches 🤣🤣. Im secretly the same way. But I had the idea that perhaps Tai is the person who inspired Iydunn to join the Adventurer’s Guild.

birdana birdana I love how Tai likes and dislikes peaches 🤣🤣. Im secretly the same way. But I had the idea that perhaps Tai is the person who inspired Iydunn to join the Adventurer’s Guild.
theres a reason for that but i left huge chunks of his backstory out (。ŏ﹏ŏ)
but aaa thats cute! he definitely would be some level of spokesperson for the guild too- O UR STRUGGLING? HAVE U TRIED ADVENTURING? EZ GG! and he defs offers to go with all the new members that join to keep them safe too, no one should have to adventure alone

Helloooooo :angels:

Also! I know someone mentioned pre-established relationships, I don't have any now but I'd love to plot out some ideas if anyone wants

How are youuuu?

How do people do these fancy character sheets?

Also I wonder how he will act around the wolf girl sisters who can sing?
Also I didn't see that this was asked in the character thread LMAO. I posted a link to the thread I got my sheet from!
As for how Zaahir will act around the sisters, I think he'd probably baby them with how much younger they are than him. Lots of teasing and exaggerated baby-talk haha. But he does like good music. I could see him asking them to play some music he could dance to.

How are youuuu?

Also I didn't see that this was asked in the character thread LMAO. I posted a link to the thread I got my sheet from!
As for how Zaahir will act around the sisters, I think he'd probably baby them with how much younger they are than him. Lots of teasing and exaggerated baby-talk haha. But he does like good music. I could see him asking them to play some music he could dance to.

Well Telara is the one with the instrument, lol, and Hati won’t exactly take the baby talk from him, she might punish him

Helloooooo :angels:

Also! I know someone mentioned pre-established relationships, I don't have any now but I'd love to plot out some ideas if anyone wants
100% tai tried to make friends with zaahir, esp if he managed to find out abt the dancing, up in his space like 'LETS DANCE TOGETHER I HAVENT LEARNED THAT ONE YET' and absolutely down to play music for him whenever bc thats free dizi practice man 😤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back