• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Tensei 変更の数日前 ooc

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
\o/ im down for a discord server but i can live without it
also been breaking my own wrists to not do a second character but i dont wanna think of skills for them so >>

Helloooo! I was also curious about joining! If there's still room to

I've gotten my characters backstory added. Also, added an extra 'skill' that can be developed as the RP progresses.

thank u! i used to make a lot of kitsune ocs when i rped on gaia, and i was a huge nut about their lore and lore about inari, too! when i got into xianxia and stuff, the fox obsession just evolved to suit the hyperfixation ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

I got obsessed as well some years ago rping with friends and somehow they just became my go to.

It’s so fun to play different aspects of their lore and general personality. I hope our characters get to cross paths.

yeee, i got into it because of a cartoon and then ended up reading novels about it. ive been stuck on it for atleast a year now, and that whole oc group i have ended up being just as if not more developed than my original main oc group
i ended up combining them anyways and making them friends but lmao

but yes omg when i was reading ur profile i was like 'omg i want them to meet'
tai is def friendly and lonely enough to talk to anyone so itll be ez 🤪

Hellooo! I finally finished and read over the characters that were here. Everyone seems so funnnn. Am excited to definitely not try and bully them <3:hornswhistle:
Also if anything about his stats or skills needs to be adjusted let me knowwww. I was trying to keep everything balanced and make sense. Stats have never really been my forte 😭

HI UR CODING LOOKS REALLY GOOD! im new to rpn so the stuff people can do with bbcode here is honestly incredible 😭 i feel like caveman compared to u guys
also ong i feel u, trying to quantify what ive seen in lore and what i chose for funsies into comprehendible skills and stats had me like woah 😵‍💫 i see u added heightened senses so im wondering if i shouldve done that too, since i had considered it a given sobs 🥲
also having fun just cataloguing his non combat shit in my workshop but then feeling self conchus bc it beefs out his skills so much im like 'ok gary stu settle it down with ur op ass'

THANK YOU! It isn't my code, but I did have to spend a bit of time editing it to fit what I needed lmao. There are tons of threads where actual good coding people share their templates for people to use. Usually, they add credit to their codes, but I didn't see one on this one. But you can find the code I used here! This Lab Here!

I loved the way your sheet looks too! The two banners on the side is really pretty. And when the image is open between it, it kinda looks like it's one large image together.

I think it might have been a given, but I wanted to make sure I didn't end up not explaining something and then does something he shouldn't be able to do. I just like explaining things out lmao too much. :coolshades:

I fear seeming too op as well. Literally something in my nightmares fr

THANK YOU! It isn't my code, but I did have to spend a bit of time editing it to fit what I needed lmao. There are tons of threads where actual good coding people share their templates for people to use. Usually, they add credit to their codes, but I didn't see one on this one. But you can find the code I used here! This Lab Here!

I loved the way your sheet looks too! The two banners on the side is really pretty. And when the image is open between it, it kinda looks like it's one large image together.

I think it might have been a given, but I wanted to make sure I didn't end up not explaining something and then does something he shouldn't be able to do. I just like explaining things out lmao too much. :coolshades:

I fear seeming too op as well. Literally something in my nightmares fr
omg ur a blessing- ive been nosing around in like, the pinned tutorials of how to do bbcode that're pinned, and lowkey i was kind of intimidated over what i was gonna do for an actual posting layout bc im used to doing everything from scratch. gaia honestly doesnt really support like, templates for layouts- a downside of being a website not dedicated to rping and having a currency system, people over there really do be paying someone else to make them layouts

and thank youuuu! those images are honestly something i had wanted to incorporate on his stuff when i used him on gaia, but my photoshop skills suck too much to make a good gfx with them for over there, so i never got to use them quite the way i wanted- either the images i had for him looked whack and overly edgy(the nameplate i have up there is actually from that set) or i had to wiggle the banners colours to match his colourset that was more fitting for his personality but didnt have quite the same oomph the original colours had

also go we r the same- the other oc group i mentioned earlier i have an oc who is, technically, a deity- but hes retired and i just like to put him in silly slice-of-life settings, but because he's a deity when id try to do profiles for him id have to either nerf him or sit there begging in the op's dms like 'I PROMISE IM A GOOD NOODLE I WONT ABUSE MY POWER HES JUST A SILLY LITTLE GUY' bc he. he has so many skills. not even just magic like homeboy has been around for eons so hes gary stu ultrasupremedeluxe w extra sauce and i just. sweeps him under the rug. even if my ocs ever do get in combat i think its funnier to beat the stuffing out of them anyways

Also birdana birdana I was looking back at your character and the art is so great. This is the art I usually use for my Kitsune.
OOO THEYRE V GORGEOUS 10/10

ALSO THANK UUU 😭 sofa's art is honestly so beautiful and honestly like one of the only rlly nice orange fox boys ive found and. honestly. tai is orange cat vibes. YEAH hes a fox but hes running orange cat operating system 😤 before i named him i was just calling him bimbohimbo supreme and that facet of his personality REMAINS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back