• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai rp Nudonna- open, just read inside for details

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For new players I have posted most of the info needed to start in this thread, read through and PM a character idea to me and we can take it from there-

As you lay down in bed, drifting to sleep... you hear a voice, you see a angelic figure...

"YOU! Yes you! The human aged sixteen to thirty. You've died. Ok ok bad choice of words ummm... oh!
you're asleep!
like a deep sleep... like 'in A coma sorta sleep.'
but that's ok!

see... You and a few others, y
ou've been between worlds already. You might call it reincarnation.
But that's not important. That's just how and why I've summoned you...
What is important, is you get a second chance in the magical world of Nudonna!

A great horror approaches the land. A horror you and the others I mentioned can prevent!
Or aid... But honestly who Would? A goblin might. Your not gonna come back as a goblin are ya?"
====================
This is the interest check for a isekai rp in a fantasy world.
Five to seven players would suit this group.
For more information just ask here.
If you want to participate in something like this just post here saying something that conveys that meaning.

Last edited:
You will appear as a person/monster in nudonna if you choose to.

As for powers everyone gets one singular.
Apart from that your character will basically follow a character guide to make a sheet in the beginning then wake up as that

The character sheet will be completed in the actual rp, but if you want to join this rp PM me the first half of the CS
=======
Name: (characters name, as well as the name they will use in the new world)
Physical description/picture of your isekai character.

The power you get:
(Each person in Nudonna is born with a ability suited to them. You get to choose yours!
Could be magically conjured weapons... breathing or throwing fire... name what it is and give a description. I will either ok it or give you a compromise.)
========

Do you plan to put the players under a team or let everyone go sandboxing?
I'm interested.
I love this idea.

Can I be some generic monster that displays qualities beyond its normal characteristics?
This sounds cool. Can I join?
I'm on board!

16 or 18 depending on where

Last edited:
I'll respond to any Pm's with characters after work so not long really aha

Is this still open?
Pm me your character sheet so I can show favouritism my vagabond friend!

To anyone else interested just PM me a character sheet like the people who have and we can determine if you fit in to the beginning or not.
But the story is about to kick off (getting into the new world)
So speed is needed if you wanted to jump in.

Last edited:

Just got to pm me the character you wanna play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back