• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Mentions & Character Goals:
Elvario Elvario Kalina – Find the 'Bleeding Dragon Scale' Professor's Goal:If Lykra shows up, fend her off. – Decided to try team up with her instead.
RavenSong RavenSong Scylla – Help out Kalina. Professor's Goal: Teach his assistant some [insight] and/or [empathy]. – Was unable to keep a Vaihere along for the ride.
Pet Panda Pet Panda Fei Liu – Go on a day trip from the bad slums to the even worse Underbelly. Professor's Goal: refused
Maxxob Maxxob Erich – Explore what unethical inventions a place like the Underbelly might have to offer. Professor's Goal: Test the Tommy gun and fix it if needed. – Gave up and left it broken.
Femboy Femboy Viokii – Avoid getting sold. Join Erich in the search for unethical technology. Professor's Goal: Explain how her 'skin' is made.

Gve0Edv.jpeg

Combat Rules are still active
  • Remember to keep track of your cooldowns.
  • Use three actions per post at most.
  • Basic attacks and/or defend actions, talking a lot (more than a few sentences), using abilities and similar stuff all take up an action.
  • Friendly NPC's will generally act defensively, unless told otherwise by someone they'd be inclined to listen too.
  • Use the grid (1-22 and A-AQ) to clarify where you go when changing positions. All movement, expect for scaling up or down the walls of the arena will take 1 action.
  • Scaling the walls from the ground floor to the tribunes/stands, which is an action of its own.
  • Use the grid (1-22 and A-AQ) to clarify which enemy/enemies are being targetted, otherwise I might randomly assume stuff in the case of unclarity.
  • Fallen Vampire Spawn (in red on the map) can now hinder movement. Crossing their corpses means +1 action to movement.
  • Don't hesitate to ask questions when/if needed.

The guard nodded at Erich's remark, as he didn't need to be told that twice. He (and in the meantime the other one as well) rushed at the barrier and attempt to see if they could slash through it with their swords. Sadly enough, they couldn't. Equally so, Erich's basic attack didn't seem to do all that much either.

Before Vaihere could answer Viokii, the other construct did. “The Professor monitored the situation and deemed future cooperation necessary. He saw the device upon its entrance into the Underbelly and decided it was worth salvaging.” Her investigation only got her to nice this construct was less patient and only answered in the belief that it'd smoothen out the act of leaving the area.

Vaihere
GQWyk69.jpg

Vaihere seemed to be debated what to reply to the questioned aimed at her, but when Scylla attempted to attack Erich, she could easily make up her mind. “Such a goal seems currently unreasonable. Hence I shall withdraw. May you be well.” She and the other construct didn't linger afterwards, as the party would be too busy infighting to stop them anyway.

As Scylla attempted (and failed) to attack Erich, Kalina would silently wonder if her suggestion to team up with Lykra from mere moments ago had gone misunderstood somehow. Either way, she wouldn't break her stealth to rectify things. She could already hear Liu yelling at her, after all.

Liu himself would be able to [Hand Canon] the barrier. (Honestly, I'm not sure how this would technically be allowed to work. Assuming you meant [Fast] instead of speed, it'd be a D grade ability backed by C-grade speed stat and a '0' grade weapon so it might technically cause him self-damage like with orichalcum weapons/armour. For this I'll just consider it a D-grade ranged attack with no weapon bonus/effect.)

Whilst the attack didn't do too much damage, it was one of many (including the two guards and Erich) and did seem to start chipping away at the barrier. Enough so for Kalina to have been able to sneak up and get ready to join in.

Precision Strike C: – Fighting Style [Specialized] [Precision Strikes] C, Accurate C, Penetrating C, Range C, Continuing [Vampiric Infection] C. Character attacks with their fighting style, ignoring 4 grades of speed, 4 grades of armour, reaching 1000ft (304m), continuing to deal 1 hp damage for 4 posts. - Grade C – 3 Post Cooldown

Her first attack was enough to pierce the barrier with ease and the moment she could spot the Head Vampire leeching the last bit of life out of Lykra, she made her choice. As much as she wanted her information, she figured she couldn't risk it by saving this vampire, so she'd jab at it with all her strength... Well, almost all of it. She did make sure to not make it contagious, considering how many allies were close.

Precision Strike B: – Fighting Style [Specialized] [Precision Strikes] B, Accurate B, Penetrating B, Range C, Continuing [Vampiric Infection] B. Character attacks with their fighting style, ignoring 5 grades of speed, 5 grades of armour, reaching 1000ft (304m), continuing to deal 1 hp damage for 5 posts. - Grade B – 4 Post Cooldown

Taken by surprise, the head vampire could only sigh. “Shame you didn't join us...” The enemy's infection ran through her veins. Even though they were both vampires, she could feel this damage her. She'd lost her grip on Lykra as well, which caused the Blood Wraith to pull loose and immediately activate the Bloody Dragon Scale.

Almost instantly, the Blood Wraith started to regenerate. “Too. Fucking. Close.” She stated, as she shot out a bolt of blood that finished off the Head Vampire, before Kalina could even debate questioning her.

Kalina Chivernu

Even though they were victorious, Kalina sure didn't feel that way. If anything, she felt disappointed at loosing her chance for answers... and a growing thirst. So much so that the walking blood bag before her was starting to look awfully appealing...

Lykra seemed to notice as much. “Oh, you want to continue? Here I thought you'd come to save me.” She stated.

“No.” Kalina replied. Thankfully being [Restrained] enough to do so. “I just want... answers.” She had to swallow 'blood' and replace it for 'answers' in that sentence.

She looked around and smirked. “Although perhaps I should give some of my own to those that joined me.” She muttered, still trying to fight back the desire to rush for blood.

Erich CD's
E 0/1
F 0/0
Tommy Gun Attack – Needing 3 actions to be fixed. Discarded without ammunition.

Viokii – CD's
E 0/1
F 0/0

Scylla CD's
C 2/3
De 0/1
Ee 0/0

Kalina – CD's
B 0/4
C 0/3
D 0/2
E 0/1

Fei CD's
B 2/4
C 3/3
C 0/2
E 0/1

Lykra CD's
Be 3/3
Ce 1/2
De 1/1
Ee 0/0

Titles:
[Isekai Mundane], [Apprentice Tinkerer]

Elvario Elvario Pet Panda Pet Panda RavenSong RavenSong Femboy Femboy

With Erich's attention, now fully directed towards Scylla, he would let out a long sigh of relief when he watched the electrical attack fizzle out before it could reach him. For a short moment, his mind had gone to many places: how had made a fatal mistake of miscalculating the variables within his own group; how his stay in this new world could have come to a complete end, burying his ambitions deep into the bowels of Ryken; and, most importantly, how he would have failed his mentor, Cellica, not being able to repay her for everything she had done for him. Still, the sharp pain on his bitten left shoulder was a remainder that he was still alive and standing, albeit barely.

Relief would, however, turn to anger as he stared daggers at the pink-haired girl from across the arena. The primal feeling, one which would usually find no place in his analytical, logical mind, was laced with both mistrust and wariness. At that very moment, he felt that he could only really trust Hydrangea from the travelling party, as he had heard the guide's own surprise at the attempt on the tinkerer's well-being. Having observed both Chandra and Scylla's interactions so far, he assumed that one would condone the other's actions, whatever those were. Viokii themselves appeared to be running on some faulty, indiscernible algorithm, at least from what he considered to be expected within logical parameters.

Pushing those thoughts aside, he took a good look around the battlefield. He watched as some unaccounted female managed to breach the barrier which had been created by the Head Vampire, after a joint effort of quite a few of the present. Likewise, he saw this female's paramount contribution to Lykra's upper hand during the combat, which ended with the Head Vampire's demise. He didn't feel any safer, however, seeing how things were looking. Storing his Danger Vaporizer into its holster, he once more grabbed the small tool on the breast pocket of his lab coat, starting to tinker with his protective apparatus, by memory, while his eyes darted around.

It was only at that moment which his mind felt itself at ease to finally assert the surrounding situation. The quite a few of Lykra's armored guards that had met their end felt like a stinging failure on his part. He knew his performance could have been better, and he vowed to himself to bring it up to the same standard he had previously. After fiddling enough with his Hi-Tech Hurt Stopper, hoping to have it fixed by then, the tinkerer stored the tool on his lab coat once more. With difficulty, he would begin to move, not feeling safe where he was. With difficulty, he walked over one of the vampire corpses and made his way close to Lykra (M10).

During the trip, Erich's left arm hanged on his side, while he tried not to force it in the least to avoid his nervous system being assaulted. When he reached the position, he would come to a full stop, still showing signs of pain on his face. "Who might you be?" He asked, directing himself to the newcomer, not being aware of what had transpired around the arena as a whole.

Actions:

1 - Used his Precision D + Tinkerer E + Engineering E - Grade E (?) - 1 Post Cooldown - to try and bring his armor back to working order.
2/3 - Move towards M10.

(sry short post, busy bad day, my thoughts and motivation are kind of dead rn)
Viokii

20240131_132922-1.jpg

Character Sheet
Titles: Construct, Otherworlder, All-Purpose Intelligence
Languages: %Analogue%, Common

Seeing as the Professor's two assistants that were taking their leave couldn't really be reasoned with or stopped, Viokii just silently nodded them fairwell as she turned to look across the arena amongst all that was transpiring. Even with the chaos of the horde of foes vanquished and only a few standing remaining, whatever was actually going on was still rather a questionable mystery. Having heard Scylla's request to help shooting at the barrier, it seemed as if it was no longer necessary as it was soon broken anyway. Lowering her gun as she started walking along the raised stands of the colosseum clockwise, she would start heading towards the direction of Scylla if not to also get closer to everyone else in order to understand best what actually happened.

"I am sorry that you didn't get the opportunity to teach empathy to the Professor's Assistant, cutie, but that doesn't mean you didn't fail. You did a grand job supporting your comrades today and made great effective use of your power, plus the Professor deemed that if anyone could do it that it would be you, so he even recognised your social talent. Even if your current events for today felt iffy or rather gloomy considering the atmosphere, you should still be proud of the amount you have accomplished. Even if you, ended up hurting User Erich whether it was necessary or not based on his potential betrayal" Viokii spoke to Scylla by the time she got closer.

Actions
Move around the elevated area clockwise towards Scylla.​

Screenshot_20240126-233049-889.png

After her attack had failed, Scylla roared. "What?! How did that-?" She looked at her wand in disbelief before looking up at Erich with equal glare. But only briefly, before waving at Erich, "heh, sorry about that!" Then muttered to herself, "That was unexpected."

She'd immediately run to Viokii, then pulling her by the hand. "Hey! Seems like everything is okay now, uhm.. come with me down to help Chandra?" Then she listened to the construct, and well, she had a way to put things into perspective for the young witch in a way that she wouldn't otherwise reason. "I.. hm.. you're right, thank you for being so sweet and kind and loving to me Viokii! She tugged at her hand for a bit, before kissing her in the cheek.

Either way, she'd get to the arena as quickly as she could. Slowing down only to observe the corpses that lay before her. "Hm. I do wonder." Quickly, she searched her bag for the Tome of the Dead which revealed through its mysterious blank pages how any particular creature had died. She'd take the book and walk around with it towards all the varying characters that had recently fallen. "Now let's see, what do you wonderful dead people have to say for yourselves?!"

After which she'd rejoin Chandra and the others Including Erich. "Hi Erich! Uhm, please don't be upset. Chandra wanted that vampire alive. And well, that's why I'm even here! To help Chandra get answers, next time please tell me what you're doing so I don't accidentally ki- hurt you!.." then turning to Kalina shed hug her from behind. "..I'm so sorry I couldn't do more, I.. I've failed you, love." She buried her face into the back of her neck, then noticed she was shivering, something was quite ailing the tired and exhausted vampire. "Uhm.. looks like you need a 'pick me up'!" She exclaimed happily before placing her delicate wrist up to her mouth.

Letting entirely too much information wash over him, Liu sauntered over to the gory vicinity of the larger man from earlier, who was mashed by Lykra. The explosion of his body scattered the goo clump everywhere and his cloth-wrapped hand was tossed off to the side. Collecting that, he reattached it and placed himself in M14, pushing his hand to his wrist and twisting it a couple times to make sure it sticks. Frighteningly, it did. He made a point of not saying anything about it and hoped they did the same. And maybe a more perceptive onlooker would witness the shine of bone while he went through the process of magnetizing his hand back to his body, and elsewhere, in the tips of the gloves on his other hand where the tips of his fingers blew out of the front from being accelerated through them. Surveying the wreckage around them, he nodded approvingly for a few seconds while his neck craned from pointing a little to his left to looking over his right shoulder. Even with some occasional friendly fire, and everyone else doing most of the work, they came out alright, and he managed to keep hold of some of those potions. The glue alone was astonishingly useful and he couldn't wait to see how grossly destructive the others would prove to be.

Then there was the vampire thing. Entirely too many of them, by his reckoning. Three in once place, and not one of them was a rotting corpse shambling around the place. His gaze wheeled back around to the conversation and fell on Erich's posture and dangling arm. He chose to stay silent, only keeing his eye on Erich, looking for signs of outward transformation. Greying of the skin, salivating perhaps.

"What comes of those creatures now that their master is dead?" he posed, surveying mostly Chandra and the Blood Wraith. He stammered awkwardly to add, realizing the was talking to the closest thing to a leader in these parts, "ah- erm, my lord?"

Despite the levity in this moment of victory, he had hoped it would be true. If there were still creatures skittering around in their human suits, he already felt compelled to leave this place and give them chase... as well as he could. Too damn many vampires.

Last edited:
Elvario Elvario Kalina – Find the 'Bleeding Dragon Scale' Professor's Goal:If Lykra shows up, fend her off. – Decided to try team up with her instead.
RavenSong RavenSong Scylla – Help out Kalina. Professor's Goal: Teach his assistant some [insight] and/or [empathy]. – Was unable to keep a Vaihere along for the ride.
Pet Panda Pet Panda Fei Liu – Go on a day trip from the bad slums to the even worse Underbelly. Professor's Goal: refused
Maxxob Maxxob Erich – Explore what unethical inventions a place like the Underbelly might have to offer. Professor's Goal: Test the Tommy gun and fix it if needed. – Gave up and left it broken.
Femboy Femboy Viokii – Avoid getting sold. Join Erich in the search for unethical technology. Professor's Goal: Explain how her 'skin' is made.

Combat Rules are no longer active
  • Cooldowns have refreshed.
  • Number of actions/abilities is no longer limited per post, but stay within reason.
  • Movement is no longer tracked (mapped) or limited.

Kalina Chivernu

Languages: {Sylvan} | Common

Despite the stressful test and heightened thirst, she couldn't help herself from chuckling a bit at Erich's question. “Kalina Chivernu, formerly known as Chandra Jarmil, at your service.”

She was a bit surprised at Hydrangea's question. “They'll like remain corpses.”

As Kalina spoke, the Blood-Wraith in front of them suddenly changed appearance into that of a woman wearing a suit of armour, as the blood seemed to withdraw after having formed an outer layer.

Lykra
MyzCPBL.png

aWpm4ck.png

“We'll get them burned just in case.” She looked around, gesturing to the two remaining guards, who'd set to work. She then looked at Liu. “You may refer to me as 'The Champion'.” She replied to his addition of 'my Lord', remembering how the she'd previously worked under and eventually betrayed had carried that title thus far. Fate had been peculiar, with her now having taken over his place in this wretched place. Her pondering didn't last long, as she looked a the rest of the group. “So, who's going to talk first?” Sh

Before anyone could, however, Scylla would reach the Head Vampire with the Almanac of Dead at the ready. Whilst the vampire spawn had been villagers from all across the continent, all far from civilization, the head vampire herself had a far more interesting story. The Almanac of Dead would record her having been born as a brave, perhaps foolish, colonist of the first continent. Having been turned into a vampire by someone along with five others of her village. The nickname of the one who'd turned her into a vampire, however, might be familiar to Scylla, being the 'queen of blood'. The six had then been send to the second-continent in order to fulfil missions on behalf of this queen.

Kalina, meanwhile, would reply to Lykra. “As I said, I'm Kalina Chivernu. I had some information about the vampires heading for this dragon scale you possess and learned they might know whom turned me, so I wished to question them. As things turned out, it seems that wasn't possible.” She sighed, wondering what her next step would be. “For what it is worth, I am not after the actual scale. Nor do I believe any of my companions are. Ah...”

She turned to the others. “My apologies for my deception, most would prefer not to work with a half-monster. Should this void our arrangements, I'd understand.” She'd look to Liu first. “Although I do believe I'm not the only one that's been having secrets.” Then at Liu or Scylla. “Or that'd rush ahead without discussing things or having a proper plan.” She sighed. “Even so, my apologies.”

She'd then look at Viokii. “For what it is worth, my offer to you is sincere and would enjoy your company. Even if it might only bring you trouble.” She stated, before turning back to Lykra.

With the apologies, sort-off, out of the way, it was time to get to business. “I'd only ask for one thing in return for my aid. Whatever information you have on these vampires, I'd like for you to tell me about it.”

Lykra
MyzCPBL.png

aWpm4ck.png

Lykra shook her head. “All I know is that they showed up short after I found the scale. Either they'd been tracking it already or they had some spies here. I don't know much more.” She seemed somewhat sincere.

She'd then turn to Scylla, as she'd feel the hug. “No, that's alright. If anything, I wish you'd have given up sooner. Things wouldn't have been better had you actually hit Erich.” She shook her head. “We'll find our answers elsewhere... unless..” There was one tiny shred of hope left. “Did your book pick up on anything?”

Before Kalina could ask more, however, she felt a wrist put at her mouth. That was enough of a trigger to her the [restrained] and [critical] mindset out of her and bite down nearly instantly. If it wasn't for the rather awkward situation to be 'drinking' in, she might've gone overboard, but she managed to stop herself after taking the edge off. “T... thanks, but you should be a bit more careful with that.”

Lykra just clicked her tongue. “You're lucky I already fulfilled my vampire hunting quota for the day.” She stated, voice stuck between a joke a thread and an off-hand remark.

After that, Lykra turned to Erich. “If I recall, you were talking about rewards not that long ago. Considering I owe you two of my guard's lives, I'm willing to hear you out.”

Viokii

1713467381919.gif
Character Sheet

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Maxxob Maxxob Pet Panda Pet Panda

Patiently joining up with Scylla and letting her speak on what she had to say, Viokii was glad to hear that Scylla was thankful for the current service she had provided and didn't hesitate at the girl's offered kiss. Giving a small nod, her ears twitched as she gave her response.
"It is no trouble Cutie, it is what you asked of me after all. I am thankful that you are pleased with my company and that you would show such gratitude. But yes, let us go join Chandra in order to see what is going on and to assist in any way that we may" the construct agreed, letting Scylla pull her by the hand in order to join the others now that the conflict was truly over. If such conflict and difficulties were to be a normal occurrence, Viokii wasn't overall convinced by the high quality of the world's peace standards and wondered if there were any people actually working towards world peace that weren't doing it through violent means to unite everyone under their own banner. She was also curious on the matters of Erich and Liu considering one for a moment stood against them while the other got themselves into a particularly sticky situation which was arguably a lot more serious than the incidental pun lets on.

Following Scylla to the rest of the group, Viokii glanced over the carnage of corpses left over rather concerned over the raw quantity of foes that had randomly shown up and been left for a rather small quantity of people to deal with all the while it felt like it was partially being treated as some normal encounter. Hoping that anywhere and everywhere else in the world would be a lot friendlier and understandable than the gloomy and unhygienic location that the Underbelly had proven to be on said little quest, she suspiciously glanced at Erich now a little unsure whether to trust him entirely as she looked to Liu just to check on if he was okay.

"Sir, you are in a stable state, yes? Your combat encounter did not leave you in a particularly favourable position, is it understandable that you came out of it okay?" Viokii asked Liu, not really sure on the anatomy and vital organs of a skeleton. Facing Erich, she eyed the bite on his arm which was a concern since she also didn't know of the logic of how vampires worked in said world even after the large-scale conflict she had just witnessed.
"User Erich, you'd best likely find medical assistance for your injuries at a soon enough time. That, and probably an instructional tutoring on 'the inadvertent dangers of running directly away from your current group to join another force in combat without discussing anything first'. It may have saved more than just you the trouble or worry" Viokii added.

Listening in on Kalina's telling of the truth, Viokii didn't think much of anything of her deception since it didn't appear like there was any intention for betrayal or selfish intent in the first place. Giving two little negative soft beeps of denial, Viokii shook her head as she crossed her arms.
"It is fine, your Highness. Although I don't grasp local and regional beliefs on race and species at the current moment, I do not harbour anything against you for your given actions and respect your honesty. I will still be considering and very likely taking you up on your offer after this is over too since I feel I have much to learn and plan out, that and I have already rather promised to still give a little time to Scylla as well" Viokii answered, letting Kalina do whatever talking or questions she had to answer in order to find out. Taking notice of Scylla's rather direct way to offer blood to her sooner-revealed vampire companion, Viokii wondered if there was a much more safer or hygienic way to handle such a thing like blood bags or perhaps an alternative to blood altogether. Though, perhaps that should wait until after they're out of the Underbelly and done with all that needs be.​

Titles:

Erich's attention was focused on the new woman, who introduced herself as Kalina Chivernu. He tilted his head for a moment, his eyes widening a little, as his mouth formed an 'O' in surprise. "Ohhh, I see. I think that means we got 'played', as they say?" He asked, in a nonjudgmental tone. Next, despite Scylla's attempt to smooth out things with Erich, little had changed. His expression still showed that he was wary of the pink-haired arcanist, as his eyes from Kalina to Scylla herself. "I don't take light to assassinations attempts as it would cause my work to be interrupted, but I suppose Chandra had warned us your mind wasn't all there, so erratic behavior is to be expected." Saying that, he would shrug with a single shoulder, his expression relaxing a few pegs as he nodded to himself, accepting that as the cause for illogical actions.

When Kalina mentioned 'rushing out without discussing things', it earned her a raised eyebrow from the engineer, but he didn't comment on it. Only when Viokii advised him on 'the inadvertent dangers of running directly away from your current group to join another force in combat without discussing anything first', would he answer in an analytical tone. "I think you might be missing the initial parameters set by 'Chandra' in the beginning of this expedition, Viokii. At first, the group was led to believe that they would be after the 'Bloody Dragon Scale'. With that, as soon as we arrived at the arena, and the opposite forces occupied the field as they were, the options became finite: support Lykra, support the deceased vampire or fight both forces, either by allying ourselves with one and then betraying them or with early aggression against both, which, if I may add, would drastically reduce the chance of survival." Stopping for a moment, his gaze was locked towards nowhere in specific, as his mind appearing to be processing something.

"At first, I gathered there was about 53% of survival in allying with Lykra, with about 2% margin of error. With that, even at the worst odds, it would be still a 51% probability against a 49%. I hoped you would reach the same calculations and advise the party accordingly, as you appeared to be, at first glance, in a more clear favor of the de facto leader and dissuading them from pursuing the initial item and focusing on survival." Saying that, he pointed his right index towards Kalina. "Have you arrived at different probabilities and warned her about the chances at play? That would be the most logical of actions for an AI: calculate probabilities of critical situations and expose them to their primary user. If that didn't happen... well..." Bringing his right hand to the side of his head, his gloved index began to lightly tap against his temple. "... maybe all protocols are not still in effect, but that would be unlikely. Corruption of the logical nexus is possible, but without a proper terminal, there is no way to debug it." Shaking his head, there was clear disappointment on his face. To think that such a unique unit could have its software compromised was disheartening. Still, its hardware appeared to be working properly.

After all the information dump which had him make the decisions he did, in which his tone had been almost as lifeless and robotic as the first sentences Viokii had uttered towards the group, his mind shifted somewhere else completely. "I suppose there won't be peace just yet. Professor Dougal was after the Scale as well, wasn't he? And the rat-pharmacist had mentioned that there was also some merchant who wanted the item. Independent cliques more often than not threaten the established leadership. That is why contracts are always important! They set boundaries, limitations and expectations for both employees and employers." Erich mentioned, very casually, while taking a moment to think about the fate of the Underbelly, while affirming the importance of written agreements and official paperwork.

With that being said, Lykra now had the tinkerer's undivided attention as she mentioned possible rewards for his work. Bringing his hand to his chin, he started to think and think. This person held power where they were, so he imagined that she could grand him much, if she considered his aid to have been of the same or greater value for what he would ask her. After being silent by many minutes, which seemed to stretch for almost an eternity, it appeared that, finally, he had arrived at a decision of what to ask. With a determined expression on his face, which overrode the pain on his shoulder, the following words left his mouth. "Would you go on a date with me?"

Viokii

1713467381919.gif

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Maxxob Maxxob Pet Panda Pet Panda
Character Sheet

Hearing and turning her focus to Erich's response, she let him explain his calculations and views on the matter and was about to give a brief response until he commented on the potential that her corruption was harming her computation and processing. Dropping niceties applied through vocal tones, she opted to give him correction on his analysis of the situation.
"While I should feel impressed that you are able to denote and point out such actions, the option to not offer up said odds was no mistake on my own part nor my systems. Your methods of AI action and thinking in general are extremely outdated" Viokii started, putting her hands on her hips as she gave a judgmental look.

"First, I wish that you not make any comments about one's mind or mental that may be perceived in a negative view as to not emotionally or negatively impact others. Though if we are to make criticisms, from my analysis and study from my current time with this travelling party, I can denote that you seem highly uneducated in the matter of social interaction and context clues" the construct added, thinking briefly on his suggestion about the original goal being said to be the Bleeding Dragon Scale yet Kalina having clearly other motives now that they had been revealed.

"While it may have been defined that a specified dragon scale was the original goal of the search, it is definitely clear that it was used as reasoning in order to attain cooperation from others and to have an easier time reaching the real goal without creating racial-profiling related issues for a reason of self-desired safety. 'Chandra' and Scylla have made no definitive attempts of betrayal or action that would intentionally cause harm to those who continued cooperating and standing with them in what needed to be done... of which you, again, left and made sides without any consultation whatsoever. Your odds that you give are meaningless and outdated, I do not care for mere 'percent chances of victory' as I have already agreed and offered up my assistance for the support that was offered to me in need and has been given as place of residence and care after the fact. I did not begin to doubt the task was impossible or at considerable risk once, instead I only focused on the guaranteed methods of victory and seeing to the success of my current companions" she said, knowing he'd probably have something to say and continuing on before he could.

"If there was any real ill intent against us in general, from the power that I can ascertain that Chandra and Scylla possess is far greater than either of us are capable of and from encounters and history I have been informed of, our assistance wouldn't prove any necessary need at all. In fact, with just the three remaining party members having done the quest on their own, it would have likely gone faster and smoother. With what I am aware of from what Scylla has told me, and that I grasp these two may be capable of and what they have both been through, and the fact that Chandra was willing to do the last part of this on her lonesome to spare any of us harm... which, you technically agreed to the potential of pain coming your way by choosing to come along and thus putting yourself in the fire of Scylla's magic by cooperating with the end-goal of someone else in a way that places you against said person, but the main point is that there are multiple times that either of them could have ridded or ditched any of us long before we became 'added weight' to their own goal that wasn't necessary to the success in the slightest.

As for why I believed in not intervening, I did not doubt the strength and success of my companions. While I am here to assist and support them in all manners a supportive AI should, I value the training and growth of my companions utmost so that they should be able to live further lives where my assistance is less required for them to manage. What good is your modern conceptualisation of AI if it is a crutch one must continually rely on?
" Viokii asked, looking to Scylla and giving a gentle pat on her head as she rather referred to said girl in her next point.

"Someone being unique in their powers or personality is a gift that should not be squandered, and as an All-Purpose assistant AI, it is not only in my goal to see the survival and success of those I am assisting but to learn from them in any way I can and to repurpose that data for greater usage. It was Scylla here who gave demonstration that an Organic Being's emotion is so crucially an integral part of one's actions and growth, and if I were to attempt to try to convince her or Chandra that they should not attempt to follow their own decision-making to see the fruits of their success, or to learn from their mistakes, then I would only be harming their confidence and growth by attempting to confine their potential to mere mathematical assumption of a situation. I am an AI and an inorganic construct, I am a resource to aid people with whatever it is they require support with, but organic beings are uniquely identified creatures with individuality and irreplacibility. While percentile matters may be appliable to large-scale warfare where I may not be able to attend to each and every person on my ownsome, the fact that there are individuals here who are able to stand to such a quantity of monsters and foes is only a true demonstration of their capability and the fact that both you and I are not at the upmost and in our element. With the fact that our given allies here, " she said as she gestured to Kalina, Scylla and Liu, "are our most powerful asset, the most important thing is their own development. My 'advanced technology' as I believe far out-classes whatever it may be that you believe in from your time or origins, but for now it compares not a single thing to these three. The future is simply whatever has not happened yet, and at some point I will no longer be functionable in that future. The best I can offer is help nurturing what currently exists at any moment in order to be able to make their own decisions and futures that they desire so that they will not need a unit of my kind when I no longer function" Viokii finished, taking a look to Erich as she did.

"A major difference between me and you, User Erich, is that I attempt to look past the concept of finite limitation in situations. A second major difference, is that I do not carry the pride and ego of organic beings, and to put others before me not just for the current moment but for the future in general. One thing I do carry pride for though is that I can help, and the gifted design I have been given inside and out to give me the skills and knowledge to do that. The other is my companions and users, and I wish that you not potentially put them under uneducated criticism, or yourself in danger again. You should really be more careful and considerate with yourself, User Erich, not everyone knows everything or is perfect at everything. I apologise for my impromptu long answer, but I wish you do not undermine my capabilities or that of others, and see the potential growth of anyone as you would an invention".​

Titles:

With the construct's starting rebuttal of his statement of possible defects in its system, Erich raised his eyebrow. He hadn't really expected the AI to talk back to him, as it wasn't really a common place occurrence of where he was from, thus making him tilt his head while he heard Viokii's explanation. Even more, as there was a quasi-emotional edge to it, at least in his perception. Only when the construct had finished its spiel, would he address a few of the topics he thought relevant.

"Your methods of AI action and thinking in general are extremely outdated"

Scratching his chin, he thought for a moment. "In the topic of your software, that could very well be a possibility." He had little problem admitting such, although still seeing little reason to allow in AI to assume an unoptimized, self-aware state as Viokii displayed.

"Though if we are to make criticisms, from my analysis and study from my current time with this travelling party, I can denote that you seem highly uneducated in the matter of social interaction and context clues"

To that point, the tinkerer didn't add anything to it. He failed to see that his possible ineptitude at the mentioned points had, somehow, changed the party's possibility of success or, otherwise, made it hard for them to achieve one goal or another.

"Your odds that you give are meaningless and outdated, I do not care for mere 'percent chances of victory' as I have already agreed and offered up my assistance for the support that was offered to me in need and has been given as place of residence and care after the fact."

"If that is your analysis of the situation, you are certainly free to indulge on it. Quid pro quo, as long as it doesn't have the possibility to lead to any of the parties self-detriment, can work." The possibility of one's demise clearly would override any sense of loyalty in his mind, survival was paramount, after all, and he lacked the lack of self-preservation which the construct appeared to display.

"In fact, with just the three remaining party members having done the quest on their own, it would have likely gone faster and smoother."

"While that could very well be a possibility, I wonder how the encounter in the professor's lab would have played out simulating my, or your, absence. Well, he did seem to be more interested in inspecting your hardware. I suppose they could very well have not encountered his assistant in the scenario, which you weren't with the group." Erich offered, actually thinking in the alternative scenario, not really to simply try and discredit Viokii's assessment, but out of mere curiosity.

"What good is your modern conceptualisation of AI if it is a crutch one must continually rely on?"

"A tool to make decisions when an authorized user is not present. Sometimes, bots might need a degree of creativity to act in situations which were not accounted for." The tinkerer's answer was rather clear-cut. If it wasn't obvious by now that he saw Viokii not as an individual, but as an object, as he would do with any other mechanical being dotted with some sort of critical thinking, it should be by now. At least, that was his views at the present moment.

"While percentile matters may be appliable to large-scale warfare where I may not be able to attend to each and every person on my ownsome, the fact that there are individuals here who are able to stand to such a quantity of monsters and foes is only a true demonstration of their capability and the fact that both you and I are not at the upmost and in our element."

He simply nodded at the statement, not really seeing anything wrong with it. It was crystal clear that Kalina and Scylla had shown superb combat prowess out of the element he would, otherwise, be used to. While Hydrangea had shown agility beyond whatever one could hope for, without being assisted by technology.

"A second major difference, is that I do not carry the pride and ego of organic beings, and to put others before me not just for the current moment but for the future in general"

"Selfless behavior is to be expected from an AI. You are a machine, I am not." He said in a cool, detached tone. His face would show its first sign of any change, due to the pain that was still present on his shoulder, showing such a point not on purpose. However, it was controlled.

"I wish that you not potentially put them under uneducated criticism, or yourself in danger again. You should really be more careful and considerate with yourself, User Erich, not everyone knows everything or is perfect at everything. I apologise for my impromptu long answer, but I wish you do not undermine my capabilities or that of others, and see the potential growth of anyone as you would an invention."

"I will take that under consideration. I will say, however, that I am grateful for whatever aid you have offered in the past to take course in the future, regardless of it actually coming to pass or not. With that being said, would it be all?" Erich asked the construct, his eyes trained on where it should have been. In general, the tinkerer didn't show any signs of resentment, anger or rage despite the comment made by Viokii at some points. If anything, he was neutral during all of it, while still giving the AI its due attention.

Last edited:
"Oh, I am truly awful on offense action," Liu responded to Viokii and rolled his re-attached wrist a little bit, "but you and I have some things in common, and these sorts of injuries will not bother me for long, I assure you."

Liu turned toward the blood wraith when she offered a reward. Part of him wondered if she would extend the same kindness to the rest of them, but felt too bashful to ask outright. To Kalina, he responded with a small chuckle,
"no, I am afraid you cannot escape repayment for my services that easily," referring to the suggestion that their contract in the underbelly was voided. Kalina admitted her goal was to find information on the vampires and he reckoned that the goal was attempted, failed, but failure to accomplish a goal is not a failure to complete the mission. It was inconvenient for him that this Kalina person seemed to be of a similar ilk to him. He had planned to use folks like Chandra to build a reputation for legitimacy which would one day overwhelm his status, or so that one day he may contract himself to someone responsible and upstanding to provide some relief from the staggering social pressure of being under implicit suspicion and hunted constantly.

When Scylla capered over and Kalina bit down, Liu leaned back a little. To his chagrin, he lacked the fortitude to maintain his decorum in the face of that kind of act. Perhaps it was on account of being unable to remember the last time he ate something. It was with dark amusement that he remembered feigning gathering food with a fey a long while ago named Ciu'nan. Brushing off his faint curiosity about this unrelated creature's current condition, he for some reason was taken by the thought that he was quite tired of the lack of contact, the creeping around, the lack of standing. He failed to acclimate himself to the condition. Even with a wildly dangerous powerhouse like the blood wraith, this circle of conversation felt nice. Even though many present seemed to be quite crazy.

"On that note," he picked up again, leaning in toward Kalina and quieting down, "you are probably well aware of my condition. I cannot move as I wish, even with the blood wraith's blessing, that means nothing; my every action will be scrutinized. Whether by good faith or for personal gain, no matter what I do, it shall be part of some grand plot for the ill of all – I don’t need to tell you this, I’m sure you have lived that life,” he paused, waving his hand by his head as though to clear smoke.

“However, if I were a familiar to someone, that would be a thing of the past. Hence…” he gestured toward her, at length following up, “not that I am asking you to bind me as your familiar, but would you happen to have the connections to anyone who might be interested? Someone willing to believe that I am a creature capable of many of the same things that you are, Erich and Scylla, et cetera,” he requested, trying to maintain quiet, keeping his voice low. He did lean in and Kalina should notice immediately that his voice is not at all situated like that of a mortal voice housed by a throat and mouth. It seemed to emanate from his general head area rather than a mouth.

(Small post to get a response in to Liu before the official round post.)

Kalina Chivernu

Mentions: Fei Liu Pet Panda Pet Panda

Kalina was a tad surprised when she was Liu pulled her apart, but she'd listen attentively. She'd reply to him in an equally hushed voice. “It should help you move around in this place better, at least.” Out of all of Ryke, the Underbelly was the only place Kalina didn't fear she'd be murdered for being half-monster. “I'm still living it as well.” She relied to his mention of the life he'd been living.

Upon his suggestion of being a familiar, she was a tad confused. “You could ask Scylla, perhaps...” The was her first thought. “Although I know a girl named Iberis Odhir who'd be perfect. She's a mage that's familiar with the undead, so nobody would suspect her employing one. She's also kind and understanding, so you'd not find much difficulty getting along with her.”

There was another thought that came to mind. “I could also teach you the basics of how to use an [Alternate Identity]. They're not foolproof, as you've seen, but in normal situations they can get you pretty far.”

As the Almanac of the Dead revealed something quite different to the half demon witch she gasped and nearly dropped the book as she jumped back. "It.. it can't be.." she pondered with a hand over her mouth then looked at Kalina from a distance before closing the book and stuffing the extra pages into her bag. The Queen of Blood. She repeated in her mind as she embraced the damphir from behind, clearly veiling her concern behind a toothy smile. Velvet however, deemed it necessary to return to the demon realms to correct some things, as it appeared, it might also be where this Queen of Blood could reside. It was all speculation at the moment. Her thoughts raced, her debts, Renees death, Kalinas origins. We're they all interwoven somehow?

A rush of thoughts that suddenly ceased as Kalina bit down into her wrist. She winced briefly, but not before biting her bottom lip. There was a fascinating rush that happened when this vampire fed on her. Part of her was beginning to understand why Kalinas previous half monster lover was so obsessed with her. Scyllas pink colored irises gazed as her glittery blood rushed down her arm and into the arena sands. However, the excitement would begin to give to weakness and exhaustion as her heart would beat louder, so much so it became everything she could hear for a few moments. Perhaps that was what Kalina would pick up on as she disconnected, Scylla would slowly take her hand back and hold it close to herself. Using [Healing F] on it.

When Erich mentioned her mind not being all there she couldn't help but giggle. She was clearly holding back a blatant laugh but it would likely make her look worse. There was something about being called crazy that was so delightfully amusing to the spacey witch. Perhaps it was because it was the truth, perhaps laughing was a defense mechanism, or perhaps a gleeful act of defiance. Whatever the case, when Erich shrugged she shrugged back with a wink and puckered lips, pretending a kiss. "Oh, oh yes. I am quite not all there!" She admitted before noticing his aching shoulder. "Hm! Now what have we here?! Our lovely funny person has a scratch?" She giggled again before twirling her wand and casting [Healing E] just in case it was a deep wound.

Looking over, she noticed Viokiis digital eyes glancing over the fallen foes that only moments before rushed to dig into their bodies, ready to tear them all to pieces! "Hehehe, uhm.. I mean, what a sight eh VeeVee? Kinda sad too, but.. this is how the Underbelly is sometimes. Ask me about the first time I was here, sometime!" A small laugh escaped her mouth with a small pop of her lips. "Sorry! It's just.. funny! How all of these things thought they stood a chance." Biting her bottom lip she beheld the charred and blistered corpses with impunity in her eyes. She reveled in the hatred she held for aspects of this world. Perhaps, it was vengeance. Yes, perhaps it was a vendetta against this world for taking her precious mentor, teacher, friend Renee. Had her sadness become hatred?

It was then that Viokii and Erich seemed to be at odds in some sort of debate. She yawned a bit at so much terminology and detailed words that she wasn't quite familiar with, they seemed more like poets to the medieval witch. But when Viokii patted her head, she gave her an innocent look. Her words were awe inspiring. Perhaps this was the constructs essence, her mouth gapped somewhat as Viokii continued, even praising the witch to which Scylla couldn't help but flutter her eyelashes. Looking back at Kalina she was hoping the damphir was listening before she mentioned her sincere offer to join them. The witches eyes became hopeful as she continued to speak. Then turned to Erich as he responded. She nodded here and there, but what suddenly caught her off guard was his offer to Lykra to go on a date! "Whaaaa?!" Her eyes turning from Erich to the blood wraith. "What an unlikely match! But.." she turned to look at Lykra. "..what does she think?"

It was then that Kalina, defeated about the fact they had killed the very person they were here for inquired to Scylla about the Almanac. To which she immediately froze. "I.. I dont know.. I mean.. I found something but.." she looked down at the page that was written in by the head vampires spirit. "Are you familiar with someone called, "The Blood Queen? It appears this was

Combat Rules are no longer active
  • Cooldowns have refreshed.
  • Number of actions/abilities is no longer limited per post, but stay within reason.
  • Movement is no longer tracked (mapped) or limited.

Kalina Chivernu

Glad to hear that Viokii didn't plan to become hostile or leave due to the revealed nature, Kalina put up a smile. “Thank hon.” She replied, although she did wonder if that'd remain the same if the Construct would start to get more adjusted to the current world. For now, however, she'd take what she could get. On the topic of that, she figured she'd stay out of the arguing between Viokii and Erich.

Lykra
MyzCPBL.png

aWpm4ck.png

Upon Erich's question, Lykra was taken off guard. “A... date?” She checked if she'd understood him. “Normally folk would ask for such a thing until they first see my other form, not after having seen it.” She didn't outright say 'no', but before she could say 'yes' or give another answer, Erich continued arguing with Viokii.

As Viokii's speech continued, Lykra yawned, then started to walk off. She had better things to do. Liking finding some people still left alive to go help clean this place up. Erich would have to run after her if he still wanted an answer.

During the time that Viokii and Erich were talking, Kalina got her information from Scylla. “Wait... wasn't that also who that vampire recruited we defeated in Widersia was working for? The one said to be on the first continent... If a monster from there is involved...” She clicked her tongue. “We barely got through those marshes there... I'm not sure if we'd be able to go back and succeed a second time.” She clicked her tongue. This was annoying. “Is there anything else? Anything at all? Why she sent them? Did she sent others?”

Titles:

Having said his piece, Erich watched as the pink-haired witch directed herself to him while waiving her wand. His eyes widened a little bit, feeling something on his shoulder. It didn't take long until the pain he was feeling on it simply disappeared. Furrowing his eyebrows, he tried to move his left arm and found that it was useable once more. Checking even further, he used his right hand to pull on both the top-most part of both his lab coat and black shirt, taking a peek on his left shoulder. It appeared the wound had been mended, no doubt a work of sorcery performed by Scylla. Looking at her, he bowed his head slightly in thanks. "Mmmm... thank you, Scylla, that really helped me. Now I don't have to worry about bleeding out and possibly getting an infection. I wonder if I can get a rabies shot somewhere..." He mused, not really being sure about what sort of bacteria or pathogens the vampire spawn which sank its teeth into his shoulder could have.

Noticing Lykra was walking off in the distance, it appeared he would have to run after her if he wanted to hear the answer to his request. And the tinkerer did just that. The blood-wraith could very well be the first piece to uncovering the piece about the illusive and ancient ritual of 'dating'. Of course, even more data would need to be collected: did the ritual vary between species? Genders? Individuals? The side project was a complex research on its own and, as with any research, Erich wanted to see it being completed. Kicking the sand of the arena below his black shoes, he made his way towards the blood-wraith, feeling a second wind thanks to Scylla's healing magic and now being able to move with much more ease. Stopping right in front of her, he began walking backwards as to not stop her fully.
"So, The Champion Lykra, what do you say about my request?" The engineer asked the Underbelly suzerain, his hazel eyes locked on her amber ones.

"Iberis Odhir..." he repeated, nodding, "thank you. I would welcome any opportunity to learn some of your tricks, and if you could introduce me to this kindly mage, I would be grateful beyond the ambit of our bargain. You can call me Liu, hydrangea is a name I took in reference to my signature on art," he admitted, extending his hand, his movements odd and smooth, and it hung there as though floating. Despite the minute details all reading spookily, his demeanor somehow exhuded glee; the solatium offered here was more than enough satisfy him of their contract - however impromptu it was - and he was more than willing to forgive her intial deception. He gave space to the others. It was a lucky break, to be sure.

Turning away from them, he surveyed the bodies littered around the space, the pale yellows browns and oranges of the site, the black, purple, brown, and red mixed blood. It looked like the underworld to him put together in this underground gloom illuminated thus. Before he knew it his easel was out of his bag and he sat it down, kneeling in front of it to begin sketching from H17. The blade thin charcoal in his hand rendered the shapes and perspective first, delineating with smoky lines the containers for later color. It was gruesome to be sure, but much worthwhile art is.

(sry short post, too busy and sick)
Viokii

1713467381919.gif

Character Sheet

With Erich answering back and asking if it was all, Viokii nodded and briefly answered.
"Yes, that is all" the construct spoke, giving a glance to meet Scylla's innocent gaze.
"Yes, it is quite a sight indeed cutie. Hopefully time elsewhere after all of this is over we can have a better time somewhere more vibrant and lively for better... " she responded, taking another look at the surrounding carnage that had occurred. Not thinking much of Erich's asking out of Lykra or Liu's real name, she just waited and held ready to move on for whatever may have been next, since what information Scylla seemed to be somehow acquiring through some sort of magic item was how her and Kalina were getting answers they wanted to know. Not having anything she needed or sought after herself, she silently awaited.​

Kalina Chivernu

“I'll make sure to let her know.” Kalina promised, upon hearing Liu's agreement. “As for teaching, we can start right away~” She'd state, shaking his hand to confirm their deal, after which she'd take him to a bit further off from the few that remained in the arena to show him the process of changing into 'Chandra'.

Chandra Jarmil

“It's good to be weary of the fact that only physical features go through changes and only minor ones at that, you'd need [Disguise] tactics to figure out fitting outfits and I'm afraid you couldn't do anything about your height. I'm also using [Deception] to alter my voice. However, should someone use a black orb to read my titles, they would see those applying to Chandra, which is the most effective part of this by far.”

She'd quickly write up a letter to inform Iberis afterwards.

Hello again Ibby~

I'm writing you with a little bit of a request~

You see, I met this tall 'boney' man during a quest of mine in Ryken's Underbelly, who's looking for someone willing to pretend to have him as a familiar due to his non-human nature. He goes by Hydrangea, is pretty tall and a skeleton. Shouldn't be tough to miss. I told him you'd be the perfect match for such a ruse and he's a good sort, so no worries on that front. Seeing how I sort-off owe him a bit, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider his request.

By the way, are you still hanging out with the keeper of the sacred fluff?

Regards,

Kalina

Lykra
MyzCPBL.png

aWpm4ck.png

Lykra turned around, surprised to see the Human run after her. A bit of a grin formed. “You know what... I'll give you a chance. However, I'll put up two rules. The first is that we can't leave the Underbelly. I'm needed here and not the most popular outside of this domain. The second is that I'll have you arrange for everything, as I've got to work on the aftermath.” Whether Erich would pick up on it or not was unclear, but she did give off some vibes of only seeing this as entertainment. “You can sent me a letter or tell one of the guards to inform me of your proposed time and place when you're done.” She added, before turning around again. “See you then.” She stated, before heading off. It seemed like Erich might've scored himself a date with the current most powerful entity of Ryken's most dangerous area.

"Oh absolutely!" Scylla exclaimed when Viokii suggested much more pleasant settings. "Why, back in Ryken I know just the place! Pfft! Please come with me back home? Promise?" She'd wrap her pinky with the constructs. "Now you have to!" A wink before addressing Kalina further.

"Well, the Almanac states that there were six who were turned by this Queen of Blood. And those six were sent here!" She sighed shallowly at Kalinas mentioning of the marshes. "Hm, as for why it doesn't say.. the book only states how they died. And well, that was how she died. Right when the vampire intentionally turned this poor colonist of the first continent." She shrugged. "Oh well! I suppose we all need to die sometime right?"

She'd then notice Liu pull Kalina away, to which she raised an eyebrow. "Uh.. okay?" But not before tiptoing ever closer to her trying to hear what Liu had to say. Yet, as juicy as the gossip seemed to be starting to get, Erich suddenly ran towards Lykra, even walking backward so as to match her pace. Her hands came over her heart with a deep sigh. "Oh, love, sweet love. Even in the harshest of places you grow, and bloom and wither in due time." Nudging Viokii with her arm she'd tease, "I don't think we'd be invited to the wedding." She giggled. "I almost electrocuted him, and you.. well.. you told him your poetic stuff! Which.. didn't seem he liked very much." A cutesy hand came over her mouth as she giggled. "Okay okay, I'll stop."

Turning around she'd notice Kalina writing to Iberis. "Uhh.. hey! I need to tell her to hang out with us! It's been AGES!"

The witch would sigh once more, shallowly, as she then looked for the exit. "Right. Well, we came, we failed but.. at least were alive! Tehe.. now.. let's go?

Kalina Chivernu

A bit of a smile formed on Kalina's face at Scylla's further explanation. “If there were six total... that means there's four left, right? So we've got for more chances to learn more.” That was something. Widersia had taught her a fair bit. This had taught her a little more. Either way, it was progress. “Indeed, let's go. I'm sure there's more fun things to do to chill and relax for a bit, no, 'cutie'?” She'd ask Scylla with a tease at the end. “Or should I say cuties?” She'd look at Viokii next. After a day like this, she could use something a bit more fun and uplifting.

Either way, the group would be able to leave the Underbelly unhindered. Their deeds not forgotten, but in a place as chaotic and violent as the Underbelly, it was just another page in a long book.

The End.

Note to grader: This RP is the second part to a current ungraded RP. Suggestions for individual titles are mentioned in the previous part, as well as some skill upgrade suggestions.

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Narrator bonus worth = 42 points (From having multiple A-grade characters.)

Title for all those involved:
[Ally: Lykra, the Champion] - Character has shown to be a reliable and a friend to the current ruler of the Underbelly, the underworld below Ryken. Their forces will not attack or obstruct the character unprovoked. If the character ever attacks or kills a member of the allied faction, this title is nullified until amends are made.

Scylla
Skill: Magic C => B (7 points) – For blasting even more enemies to smithereens next time.

Fei Liu
Item: [Four Random Potions] A red, blue, green and striated purple potion. They cause unknown harmful Area of Effect effects upon being thrown at someone or something. (Narration discretion to decide on the outcome).
Skill: [Alternate Identity E] – After learning how to use it from Kalina. (14 points)

Erich
Previous Suggestion:
Stat: [Precision D => C] (7 points)
Skill: [Artisan [Tinkerer] E => D] (7 points) - for being able to study a variety of [Tinkerer] products.

Add-on from this RP:
Stat: [Precision C => B] (7 points)
Skill: [Artisan [Tinkerer] D => C] (7 points).[/color]

Item: Lykra's letter. A short letter from the current ruler of the Underbelly, which can be used to prove to her guards that Erich's got permission to sent for her.

Viokii
Skill: [Persuasion F] (7 points) – For holding down a fair bit of an argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back