• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
This RP is part of the Isekai Hell setting. Check the links above to learn more about it. The RP is a follow-up to It's a Bloody Dragon Scale!.

What to expect out of character:
The posting pace will stick to 2-3 day cycles for as much as possible, meaning I'll try to consistently post somewhere after 48 hours passed and before 72 hours passed. Post in time, ask for a delay and possibly be granted one, or be skipped. The RP is likely to last relatively long (50+ days) and will be a mixture of Adventure with bits of Slice of Life and Action. Depending on PC actions, either pacifist or combat outcomes will be possible in most scenario's. Character interactions (both among players and player-to-NPC), are what's most interesting to me as a narrator.

What to expect in character:
The RP will take the group into the Underbelly, a place underneath Ryke, where scum and criminals tend to gather. Rumours of someone having found themselves a peculiar magical artefact of unclear origin, a 'bleeding' dragon scale with an unclear purpose, have started to spread,. Some fortune seekers are now hoping to go find it and possibly take it for themselves.

Mentions & Character Goals:
Elvario Elvario Kalina – Find the 'Bleeding Dragon Scale' Professor's Goal: – If Lykra shows up, fend her off.
RavenSong RavenSong Scylla – Help out Kalina. Professor's Goal: Teach his assistant some [insight] and/or [empathy].
Pet Panda Pet Panda Fei Liu – Go on a day trip from the bad slums to the even worse Underbelly. Professor's Goal:
Maxxob Maxxob Erich – Explore what unethical inventions a place like the Underbelly might have to offer. Professor's Goal: Test the Tommy gun and fix it if needed.
Femboy Femboy Viokii – Avoid getting sold. Join Erich in the search for unethical technology. Professor's Goal: Explain how her 'skin' is made.

sbF23Pc.png
Location: Second Continent, Ryken, Ryke, The Underbelly, Professor's Laboratory

“Well then, I've come up with some terms and conditions.” The professor stated, after going through some deliberations. He turned to Erich. “This is a weapon I've been working on.” He stated, taking out what seemed to be some sort of Tommy gun.

konstantin-kovalev-screenshot003.jpg

“The main issue, however, is that I need to get it tested by someone with some tinkering knowledge, in case it needs an emergency fix. If you wish to avoid having me as an opponent in obtaining that Bleeding Dragon Scale, the first part of our deal will be for you to test it out to its fullest. Don't worry, I'm more than certain you'll find the right targets when attempting to obtain that Dragon Scale.”

He then turned to Viokii. “As for you, I'll have only a single demand. If you can explain me how your outer layer is made, the non-metallic parts, I'll consider that worth-while information.”

After that, he turned to Scylla. “You, if you do want to aid at least a little bit, try to see if you can learn my assistant some ways to pick up better on people's emotions. Her brain might've gotten a bit scrambled during... never mind, just see if you can fix some of that.”

Should he still be around, the professor would turn to Fei Liu. “Then, would you have anything to contribute?” He'd ask, a tad sceptical.

Finally, he'd turn to Kalina. “You seem the most confident about your skills. Should we somehow get on the bad side of Lykra, can I trust you to hold her off?”

Chandra Jarmil

Kalina didn't take too long to think about it. She was rather confident in her strength, after all. “Sure.” She stated, putting her hand on her rapier and nodding. “So, do we have a deal?” She looked around the room, wondering if the others would also agree to these terms. She herself didn't think the professor's demands were too crazy and his aid did seem like it might be of use to them.

Screenshot_20240126-233049-889.png

After wandering off with Viokii for a good while, Scylla made her way back into the professors chambers. She was a bit different, she felt her emotional state uplifted and there was a light dance in her step. She made it a note to practice her [Performing Arts] after she got out of here. "Hi everyone!" She said happily with a small chuckle. "What did I miss?" Then looked at Kalina as Chandra. "Welp! This is better than having to kill people!" She then muttered, "As much as I enjoy it." A toothy smile, then shaking her head." I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She shifted her weight and crossed her arms. "I need to change my ways a bit, Viokii gave me some cute perspectives. I'll tell you all about it sometime!"

Then the professor seemed to start giving out requests or demands rather. "Hm. Yeah, Woop! Looks like you got a job to do Erich!" A giggle before her amusement was cut short with a flinch when the professor said, You. "Me?" She asked pointing to herself, then listening to his instructions he looked towards his assistant. "Emotions? Scrambled during-?" She gasped. "During.. a breakup?" She turned to look at Viokii, then at the professor. "Uhm.. I guess we better get to it?" The half demon shrugged. "Okay then!"

Walking up to the so called assistant, Scylla poked at her shoulder. "Hey there, uhm.. maybe you know of somewhere we can be to have a little chat? I'm sure it won't be very comfortable to open up emotional things with tinkering and in depth explanations and the like. Well, we don't have to go anywhere, just want you to be comfortable y'know?!

Erich Zann
Erich.jpg

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Femboy Femboy Pet Panda Pet Panda

Without missing a beat, Erich took the parchments which had been given to him by Dougal, as well as the ink, feather pen and charcoal pencils. Carrying all the supplies against his chest, being careful to not drop the ink on the ground and make a mess, he placed all of them on top of the nearby work table. His hazel eyes then started to dart around, looking for a chair or stool nearby to sit on. The young engineer didn’t have much success, however, he did end up finding a wooden box which, as he tried to move, appeared to be empty because of its weight. Placing it right in front of his now ‘workstation’, he sat on it, placing the first sheet of parchment in front of him and tightly holding one of the charcoal pencils in his gloved hand. Erich then started to move his hand in the air, as if practicing his handwriting and drawings. It had been a long time since he had done any kind of writing or sketch by hand and said action helped him to jolt his memory.

After a few minutes, the tip of the pencil finally made contact with the parchment and the expression in the tinkerer’s face changed dramatically. From his usual relaxed and laid back self, to a serious one with laser-focus intensity. His right hand moved through the paper with surgical precision, the lines and circles being drawn surprisingly sharp, despite not using any kind of auxiliary geometric rulers. Erich drew component parts, wrote the mathematical formulas and also commentary, if it was necessary. The scribbling only stopped when he needed to recall something from his memory, his eyes darting towards the ceiling as he accessed his memory, while his feet dangled under the table, his heels softly bumping against the wooden box which was under him. He kept writing, one, two, three, four pages, including essential information such as the ratio of the lens, as well as its shape, in comparison with the potency of the light emitting source. Finally, at the end of the fourth page, the sound of the charcoal pencil moving against paper stopped, his hand placing down the writing apparatus on the table. Organizing the pages, he double checked each one, making sure he didn’t get anything wrong, his hazel orbs darting from left to right.

With that done, he got up from the box, placing it once more where he had found it and going back to the table to gather the four written pages of parchment. Turning on his heels, he started to approach the professor, noticing that Scylla was coming back from somewhere. It looked like Erich had been so focused on writing the papers that he hadn’t even noticed that she had left. “Hello there!” He greeted the witch in his usually laid back and relaxed manner, waving, stopping in front of the professor and handing all the papers he had sketched. In return, professor Dougal handed him a very peculiar weapon. Holding it with both hands, he felt the weight of it, looking at its curious details, while his ears were focused on what the professor was telling him. The engineer’s eyes began to sparkle the more he looked at the supposedly apparatus of destruction. Even if he didn’t know about the technology in it, be it new or old, it didn’t matter: since it was something new, it brought excitement to him all the same. “A complete trial run, testing it to the fullest…” Erich murmured, glancing towards Chandra with a slight grin on his face, before focusing on the professor once more.

“Consider it done, professor. I will test this weapon thoroughly and, whatever complications I find, I will take note and jerry-rig it into working order once more.” The tinkerer commented, already looking forward to the field testing. And then, as Scylla commented about his assignment, he nodded, chuckling a bit as he remembered she said a few moments ago, about that being better than killing people. “Oh yeah, nothing more exciting than a field test! But I guess people, or at least something, will end up dying. I am not that good at aiming at non-important parts…” He said in a carefree manner (lacking non-lethal core), before hearing about the pink-haired girl's own assignment, raising his eyebrows a bit. “I see, I see, not only are you a Master of Dates, but also an Emotions Expert… amazing!” The young engineer said, flashing her a smile, his eyes following her as she walked to the Half-Construct, before being focused on the weapon once more. Shifting his gaze to Chandra once more, he nodded, fully accepting the terms of his own end of the bargain, while hoping to not catch any criminal titles along the way.

(short post because irl stuff)
Viokii

20240131_132922-1.jpg

Character Sheet
Titles: Construct, Otherworlder, All-Purpose Intelligence
Languages: %Analogue%, Common

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Maxxob Maxxob Pet Panda Pet Panda
Returning back from spending a little time to talk with and getting to better know Scylla, Viokii returned back with her when it seemed like the Professor had gotten together his demands for his part of the deal. Silently returning to hear out the Professor's offer on what he wanted out of her, his request was a lot more manageable than other things he could have asked for. She wasn't even sure if he would be able to have access to the resources to recreate the same material, so perhaps she would just have to teach him some cheap garbage alternative instead anyway. If anything, his underestimation of taking her appearance like an 'unfunny joke' by her creator only made it convenient that he didn't care to look into her technology further, by his own pride of an engineer did it seem like he was passing over potential tech of the far future because he wasn't into such 'childish things'. Convenient for Viokii anyway.

"I suppose that could be arranged, I will try to explain or teach the method to this material as best as I can" Viokii answered simply, deciding she'd best let the others get on with their own business, since she was basically just waiting for the Professor to be free to tell him a simple little recipe. Hopefully things would get along smoothly enough where they could go on with their time.

In full honesty, she was considering teaching him some cheap alternative that wouldn't ever match to the same thing. It likely wasn't possible for him to identically recreate it anyway, and how was he supposed to blame her for her instructions when he didn't know what the right instructions were himself? She was lokoing to keep knowledge of future developments and technology out of the hands of strangers and public at this point anyway, it wouldn't do good for people to know about it.

Actions
Viokii is Talking - Business (F), Leadership (F), Investigation (F) - Viokii is always trying to learn and get progressive communication and interactions done. Hopefully they go better and she learns a thing or two - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown​

Liu's vacuous face turned to the Professor after being called to contribute to this process. Regarding through his veil darkly the shrewd old man before him, he noted in a gentle and inocuous tone, "I am afraid that my contributions would be meaningless. My services are contracted right now, you see. Furthermore, the material you are to receive production knowledge of will revolutionize industry, and the magical applications of it are completely unknown. Completely," he reiterated, inclining his body a little toward the professor just a tiny bit. Though it didn't bring his head below that of the professor with his looming stature, it was clearly submissive signal to punctuate his refusal to contribute. Liu was inwardly appalled at how well the professor was making off with this deal; the knowldge of silicone production is something that will win wars, revolutionize medicine, alchemy, and the field of temporary magical items, among the things Liu could count off the top of his head. The professor likely wouldn't care about the consequences of his actions, only his power. Perhaps it was a side-effect of having been artificial that Viokii missed that point. Perhaps it would come to nothing.

Nonetheless, his refusal was a matter of reputation as well. The likelihood that a nomadic rat drug dealer could hurt his reputation was quite low. His nondescript form offered a great deal of deniability, and the residence revealed was not permanent. Were he to go back and pick up his pigments and easel, there would be no evidence he was there. A sleight of hand by some shady underbelly denizen, someone else. The Professor, however, was a figure with enough clout to make his cooperation a problem. With this and more in mind, Liu let his gentle refusal rest.

Elvario Elvario Kalina – Find the 'Bleeding Dragon Scale' Professor's Goal: – If Lykra shows up, fend her off.
RavenSong RavenSong Scylla – Help out Kalina. Professor's Goal: Teach his assistant some [insight] and/or [empathy].
Pet Panda Pet Panda Fei Liu – Go on a day trip from the bad slums to the even worse Underbelly. Professor's Goal: refused
Maxxob Maxxob Erich – Explore what unethical inventions a place like the Underbelly might have to offer. Professor's Goal: Test the Tommy gun and fix it if needed.
Femboy Femboy Viokii – Avoid getting sold. Join Erich in the search for unethical technology. Professor's Goal: Explain how her 'skin' is made.

sbF23Pc.png

The professor clearly didn't seem all that happy with Liu's blatant refusal. Even so, his words remained calm. “Very well, let's hope that at least carries some truth to it.” He then turned to Viokii. “Well then, why don't you get started?” He asked, having grabbed a notebook. It was clear he wanted to get this information first and foremost.

As the professor looked at the papers he was handed, he seemed a tad surprised. “Most peculiar...” He mumbled. As he walked off to check some glass-cutting machine in the corner of his lab, checking some settings, then nodding to himself. “Perhaps... yes. Perhaps.” He mumbled. It seemed like the trial run assignment was almost forgotten, having surprised the professor more with the sketches than the latter had originally expected. Even so, when Erich called out for the test run, his attention was back on Erich. “Very well, very well.” He nodded.

Half-Construct
GQWyk69.jpg

The assistant, meanwhile, did not seem all that happy by the tasks that had been assigned. Especially not by how Scylla approached it. “I didn't do any thing such as 'break up', I should declare. Nor do I find it necessary to have this process... yet I believe I have not been given a choice. As such, I shall be in your care, I believe.” She replied, her voice sounding relatively monotone, though in part that was due to it coming from within a helmet. “I do not have any desires towards the location of this process.” She declared to the suggestion of going somewhere alone.

Chandra Jarmil

As Scylla and Viokii returned, Kalina gave them a smile. “Welcome my loves~” She half-jokingly said to the both of them. However, upon Scylla's next statement, she raised an eyebrow. “Cute perspectives, oh my~” She briefly flashed Scylla fanged smile. “If the both of you are aiming to make a jealous, you're doing a good job, but don't worry, I'll figure out how to get my revenge soon enough~”

That said, soon enough didn't seem like it was going to be anytime too soon. Some sort of alarm went off, causing the Professor to rush over to what seemed to be some sort of crystal-like half-magic half-tinkered 'tv-screen' like device. Whilst is display quality was rather horrible, its existence itself was already pretty rare. Especially as it seemed to be showing some things in real-time. “Oh my, that is rather unexpected...” The professor mumbled, twisting on some knobs, pushing some buttons... “From ther as well...”

As they'd look at the screen, they would see something rather worrying.

latest

What seemed to be large amounts of lower-ranked vampires had managed to enter the Underbelly. Having come from various entrances, as they seemed to be trying to search the entire Underbelly. Whilst the 'camera' quality was too bad to guess there exact numbers and locations, what they did manage to get from it was that there were a lot. Dozens, if not hundreds. They also seemed to be slowly heading for the centre of the Underbelly, where the Arena was located. “Well, it doesn't take much to imagine why a vampire would be after a Bleeding Dragon Scale, I'd wager.” The professor mumbled, unaware of the possible irony in that statement.

Those with any degree of insight (F or higher) would likely see Kalina's hand twitching a little on her rapier, a tad off-guard by how soon in the process they were meeting her target. Or rather, the goons of them. She wondered if the rumours were true. If the one sending in these spawn was truly connected to the one that'd infected her. Either way, she looked around the room. “Should we go deal with them?” She asked, wanting to confirm with the others.

Chandra had immediately made a comment upon her arrival. "Jealous? Oh, darlin' don't you start getting possessive with me now!" The half witch giggled, "Oh my! No, this isn't a competition neither am I trying to hurt you in any way, shape, or form! I simply went out for a little gossip with Viokii aka VeeVee." Scylla couldn't quite keep it together and burst out laughing. Holding her stomach, "I'm sorry! I can't just.. ever.. be serious!! I don't even know why?!"

Once her laughter subsided she winked at Chandra before starting over to the half construct, looking over to Erich as she walked, Scylla smiled brightly. "Well, what can I say, leave it to the one whose sold half her soul to help others find their inner muse!" She swayed a bit as she moved onto the half construct.

After tapping the half construct, so called assistant, the helmed humanoid muttered and spoke to which Scylla pouted before taking out her magic feathered pen, inkwell and notepad which magically wrote down Scyllas thoughts as physical notes. The pen scribbled violently as she continued to speak with the half construct. "Ahem! Well hun, if you don't mind then I don't mind! Let's start with our names shall we? Hm! My name is Scylla Bancroft. How about yours?" Her hands gesturing it was her turn. Then continuing, " Please answer any of the following questions you feel comfortable answering! One! Have you ever considered alternatives to your professors demands and requests? Surely you've had doubts of his judgement. Two! Is there anything that particularly makes you sad or happy?" The pen scribbled more, "Three! If you could be anywhere else in the world where would it be?!" Scylla almost wanted to burst out and tell all of her own answers to these questions! "Four! What would you do if you believed you were worthy of all the love, and joy in the world? And finally!! Five! Would you dance with me?"

The last one was kind of a joke, but she was quite prepared for anything! Surely the questions would likely stimulate an emotional response if just a small one!

Then an annoying loud sound emitted through the chamber, to which Scylla covered her ears. "What in all of seven hells is that sound?!" She shrieked, "I'm trying to have a whole emotion session here with my PATIENT! GRR!"

As the figured appeared in the strange magic, vision plate Scylla pouted. "Uhm.. that can't be good right? How long do we have before they reach us? Will they even reach us?! If not, then I'll keep talking to my friend! I mean.. patient." She giggled before heading back to the half construct. "Told you it would be distracting." She elbowed the half construct gently, "Eh eh? I was right. Come on, admit it!"

Last edited:
Viokii

20240131_132922-1.jpg

Character Sheet

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Pet Panda Pet Panda Maxxob Maxxob

Viokii listened to the point made about Liu, he must've also known how valuable such knowledge could be and it was truly making her begin to reconsider giving him said information. Thinking that perhaps it would probably be best if she just went along with the idea that it truly was useless and pointless for him to know just to avoid such details getting into the wrong hands, pondering for a moment. "I'm inclined to agree with his point, but I did make a promise, so I am willing to give you access to the information as would be accessible by a public requester. I will take a look into my internal data files in order to read the blueprint instruction... " she answered as she took a brief moment to calculate the best way to not give him the instructions to the methodology of her 'skin' that would keep him satisfied or disappointed enough as to where he wouldn't care. He clearly already wasn't interesed in the rest of her at this point, and she had promises made to Scylla as to where she did have somewhere else to be rather than dismantled.

"The following Public Access instruction guidelines states: Experimental prototype designs are to not be traded, dismantled, researched or discussed intricate details among unverified and uncertified personel and users. Commin information and alternatives can be found at alternative sources I.E Redacted, Redacted, Missing Connection, etcetera related. Hm, an odd error has occurred. Please allow me to attempt to directly access it... " Viokii pondered as she did a little beep boop for a moment, her ears twitching before she came back to her senses and just uttered the most gibberish Analogue nonsense.

"%y̴͔͛̃̌̈́̊̈́̃̅̌0̷̨̛̩̣̭̟̓̆̈́̾̽̓ͅq̵̩͑̽s̵̺̊͑͗̆͑̈́͝G̴̢̻̻̫̟̗͕̿̏̋̾̑̍̈͠ͅḇ̷̒́̀̎̈́͛ö̷̦̱͝ḩ̸̳͙͖͖́͂̏Q̶̨̡͍̝̥͚̦̂͜x̶̟̩̱̯̻̑̈̿̐́̽̈p̴̨̮͔̮̺͕͖̠̲̀̐́͗̓͆̄j̶̼̀̃͆̿̚͠2̵̧̝̰̯͍̹̺̝̀̆͘C̶̮̭͉̳̫̺̤̟̫͆̉w̵͍̓S̷͔̻͔̃̆̏͝0̷̧̢̧̛̤̠̠̅̃S̵̨̝̯̞̮̫̠̤̓x̷̡̹͈̩͉̣͍̹͙̓͗̇̈͆̄̕͝q̸̛̥̰̳͊̐̽͊̾u̵̡̩̞̦̯̫̓+̴̬̯̍ͅO̶͎͎̗̥͕͙͕̪̲̟͊̉͌͠Ỹ̵̮̹͛͛͗͊̍͐n̸͙̪̗̞̮͐̒͋̇̈́́̓̿̐D̶̄̋̓͜A̶̯̼̙̭̟̓̓͑͂͘͜͝ͅw̴̢̪͈͉̥̩͕̞͒̾̊ỉ̶̧̪̙̹̮̻̱̗͔̎̉̃p̷͍͌̚o̸̢̡̖̞̭̰̙̲͑͜A̴̭̖̅͛̓F̸̢̖̞͕͖̰͎̦̥̽̂̽̾̈̅͜͝c̷̦̀̂̃̏q̸̧̡͉̮̠̦̟̈́͂̈X̵̞͙̀̊Í̶̦͙͙̣̠̻́F̷̮̋Ú̶͉͎̩̩͓̳̹͋̉̄͗̿̅̌̚͝b̸̳͚͉̬̘̼͐̉N̷̢̳̩̘͓̍͐l̵̨͙̺̻̤̬̥̥̊́+̸̢̧͎̳̪͍͙̝͎͔̉ḷ̸͍͇̤̾̃͆̆͑̚͝͝j̶̪̓͒ͅḍ̴̘͚̺̠̘̻̾̈́̂͜ͅP̸̬͕̒̉̐̽̃̾̏͂̃Q̷̖̻̗̾̃͆̾͊̂i̵͉͋̀̊͂͆N̴̡̧̺̻̖̠̜̪̘̓̄̂͐̕r̴̗̠͔̙̪͛͑͘̕K̴̝̼̯̔Ơ̴͍̬̣̪̳̻̲̩͇̙͗̐͑̓̄̍͌̈́q̸̧̢̦̳̱͛̽͝9̶̧̮͚͖̯͔̉̽͂̓̅́̾ṟ̴̞̪̰̭̝̜͕͐̂͒̚t̵̢̨̢̢̘̣̪̟̹͎͋̔̃̌͂̃ñ̵̡̡̩̙͈͓̹̮͋͒̍͊̀̈́̑͒͝/̴̦̅̅̈́̾͊͝ỳ̵̧̳͕̯̥̝͚̭̯̑̂̏ͅb̴̨̯͎̦̦͔͓̯̂́̽̿̄́̉E̴̳͔͆͐̄̕ͅͅǸ̸͔̹͖̜̫̜̘̹͓̚ͅ6̶̨̛͍̝͓͛͋͊̈́̄͘̕̕͘ͅI̸̛͓͔̭͕̜͊̕ẑ̴̟͓͙̣̥̺͉͚̩̜̆͌̏̀͒̍̎̈̄1̴̡̮̥̱̩̥̀̔̐̍͂͂̒͌N̶̢͙̉͌͗̂͂̐̈́͝Ą̸̨̭̼̪̟̹̱̩̬̇͛́̋͆̕ĉ̶͔̺̫̖̝̱͜ͅͅK̴̡̖͚̩͍̜͓̽͗͌̆͊͘͝͝R̴̨͈̻̼͇̳̂̾Ḣ̷̛͈̣͓͇̀̇̒͑͜͝4̸̲͈̱̿̍̑͐́ą̸̞͓̭̬͚̳̓͌r̸̩̠̫͕̯̗̹̖̝̃̃̍K̶̝͂̅͐̓͌̾̐͜Ḿ̵̡̡̭͈̠̖̋͗̋̈́̾̀̕͝E̵̝͉͈̟͆̏̉̃͊̇̕͘͠ͅv̸̮̘̯̞̭̒̑̓̽̀̽̍͝2̶̝͖̖̗̻̖̜̤͈͌̊̃̓̄̈́̚ͅu̴͍̝͑͐̀̓ỉ̸̢̢̤̯͛̒͜Ư̷̺̞̩͓̊͗̚͘͝w̴̙͂̋̀̉͐͌ḉ̶̗̝̗̣̹͈̹͓̀̈̈́͂͐̃͋S̶̛̜̖̗͉̰̱͆̃̿͂̔̌Q̶͖̤̙̗̐́̈̇́̎͝j̵̨̞̒́̑̈͊̕̕̚͝5̸̱͍͎̰̖̻̣̱̖͝+̷̢͔̖͍̥̮̬̳͈̔̏̈̚6̸̨͇̙̤͙̯̳̱̐̀́6̴͇̗̩͈̬̩̪̙͈͈̓̓͆̑̑6̷̨͈̥̖͖̥̑́̆̑̄̀͜v̷̡͇̯̦́̃̑̀̌͊͜͝͝ē̷͔̘̱̤̘̰̮̞̲̐̇̑͐+̵̫̹̱̅̐͐̈́̌͗̌ͅḧ̶͍̮̠́͆̔̌̈̾͛0̴̬͔̓̀͑̀̒̓͘c̶͎̪͇̱̭̦̹̮͇͙̽́̓́͒͒̐̕͠j̸̞̮̹̗̺̖̣̙̟̔̽̀͊͒͋̔͜͠y̵͚̜͚͚̰͂̽̆D̷͉̰̩̮̺̞͎̰̭͒̓0̴͉͓̓̒M̶̡̗̗̥̘͉̦͑͋͋̽͆̉̈́̿͜ͅḶ̵̹̘͕̦̝͎̣͂̉̃̀̓͌͠p̵͎͇͎̬̝̾̂h̷̛͖̪̣̖̪̲͖͙́͂̓͂͂1̸̤̹̲̮̯̯͙̫͙̀͂̅̀͗̔͝ͅ2̷̹́̉̄̃͘F̶̧̟͍͈̟̥̉̿̉͊͘a̵̡̒̑̒̊̎̐͘͘G̸̡̙̞̻͓͔͍̥̓̀͂̒̀͗́̑͆̍͜1̶̧̨̛̦͔͚̗̺͓͆̂̎̈́̒̇͋̔̕3̵̧̛̥̘̪̳̟̥̺̰̿͑͗̇̀̄̽̍͜4̸͇̣͖̙̀̈́͌̂̊̊̑̈́̏͜ư̷̹͔͕̯̖̙̭͔̖͑͐̏͆̂̓̆̃̽3̷̧̟͎̲̲͓̞͓͌̕ͅB̸͍̀Ḥ̷̜̖̬̗̖̗̲͎̂̑̈͘Q̶̢̡̧̻̺͕̝̮̼̙͐̾͐̒̃͊͝2̶͈̹̱̣̙̰̾̋̅͠Ḯ̴̡̑̀̈́͗̋̍̿̕7̷̙͓̓͆̑͗̽e̶̡̼̳̼͖̮̓̈́̈́̾͂̚̕I̴̠͔̩͕̮̼͓͓͛̑͊̇̑͘c̴̤͊̌̂͒͂̈́̄͜͠͝5̸̺̘͉͙̣͇͖͂͒̈̿͂K̶͉̭̗̪͖͛́͗̃̋͌͋̓͠ͅ2̵̭̭̭̱̌͐́ẋ̶̨̜̙̀͌͛4̴̝̘̲̪͇͉̲͊͊̓̅͛̉̕͜T̷̢̡͔̮̝̟̫̭̪͒̊4̸̢̯̜͛̒͊̉̂̎q̵̛̙̝͗̈́̿͂̓0̷̧̭̟͚͕̫͙̫̙̭̋̋͆̍Ỹ̸͕̅͒͗͆͒̊M̷̡̲͈͈̪͙̻͊̆̀̈́́J̵̦̼͍̃̔͗͆̆͜6̴̡̖̗͖̝̻̀͛̌̄̍̍e̷̖͙̫͕͛̈́̌B̴̬͌̊̔̀̏̈́̌̈́̂Ṟ̸͇̀̈́S̸̡̨̯̬̖̹͓̳̈́̂̈͂̊͝b̶̼̻̩͖̣̯̰͖͚͑̎̽̈͑͠͠͝B̴̲̗̄̉i̴̢̝͍̱̜̣̟͎̅̌͜I̸̤̫͎̲̒̽͑o̴̼̤̾̈́̄̕̚m̷̪͍̼̼̘͔̀͋͝C̸̛̙̔a̸͙̳̤̣̅̉͆͐̀̓͝͝+̴̡̺̟̈́̐̉̓̿̓j̶̢͖̯̜̦̖̱̈U̷̗͔̳̥̠̇͊̈́́̈́̕7̴̨̢̢̢̮͇̦̗̞̩͌̓͌̓̇c̸̡̟̙̼̼̤͔̯̟͇͛͌͗͊̌̑͊͌̾͝/̸̳͋̎́̇̓́͛H̶̛̹̣̣̭͎̺̟͖́̃̇͌̐̄͊̈́8̵̡̪̮̜̗̭͇̤̬͗̎͑͌͜H̸͇̯̬̰͆͒́̾̋̃̋̂̎͜W̷̦͙̱̳̻̝͈̓͊̇͘͜͜C̸̛͔̜̈́̽͌̑̈́̐̔̚͝ạ̶̩̗̹̙̇͗O̴͚̳̓̄̓̽̾̿̇͊͠͝y̵͈̳̦͔̎̇͂͂̑̂͜Ṣ̶̭̂̒̈̄͛͛̑͌y̴̘̦̦̤̮̐͐̓̽M̴͓͖̮̲̯̬̓̓͌̑͂̓̿̚͜v̷̡̡̢̤͎̺͍̬̠̮́̀͆̽̔͝s̸͎͚͋̾͐͆̔͘͝ḿ̸͎͚̯̜͎̙̅̎̔̔ẍ̵̥̼̥͕̜̗̦́͌̋̍͊͜Ȩ̷͒l̵̯̻̯̰̻̦͑͒Ö̷͙́͌̈́̑̎͒̀̊̓̇d̷̖̺̱̲͈̱̅̃́͜9̸̨̮̥͇͚̟̯̠̪̊̐Ỳ̶̧̳̯͙̦̟̰̬̝͊̍̈́͝ü̶̼̰̭͂͗̓́̑̈̀̍̾N̴̢̘̈́͂̾́̑̅̌l̴̢̨͖̼̼̦̮̱̠̱̈́̄̈́̉͊͠p̸̞̤͔͍͗͐̔̕t̷̞̮͚̤̜̂͗̃̅̾͛̊̎͘+̴̺̻̤͎̑̊͂́͜7̴̨͈͇͎̠͋̄͛̐̂̕R̷̟͎̻͇̘̭͓͔͐̆͛̄3̷̡̏̍̚C̴̗̤̻̟̦̜̋̀̆̈́͐̚ͅQ̵̛̞̻̱͉̖̱̰̩̫̌̈́̂̽͊̽̕̚͝4̸̨̢̝̲̟͖̺̥͇̝͛̑̽̓̄̃̕̕͝Q̷͕̬̹̹̗̥̲̠͂̽̈́͗ĺ̸͓̦͂͒w̵̜͈̠̮̱̯͒̄̐̈́̎̐͜͝ͅḍ̸̛͇̗̤̫͕͍͋͒͋͆́͜N̷̢̙̘̟̜̭͚̙͂̎̌͝ȓ̴̡̪̙̤̜̘̞̗̏̍̊͋̽͋̅͝Ḱ̸̢̢̨̧̬͈̦̮̼̐̈́̌̽ͅz̵̨̟͇̲̤̋̇f̸̧̛̘̬̘̊̃͒X̸͇͇̙̰͕͍̂P̸̖̝̥̺̗͍̥̱͓̎̌̂͊̀́n̸̛̥̍́̕L̶̯̞͍̾͒̋̂͝͝Ẍ̵̤̦̰͇̲́̓̆̉̉̀ȟ̵͙̩͇̯̩̱̤̹̫̊́͊̋͌̚e̷͈̎͑̉͋̂p̷̫̫̯̙̯̝̯̓͋̚͜4̶̺͚͇͕̺͎̞̍͐̔́͗̈́̃̀̚͜G̴̡͕͍͖̓̂͘ͅw̷̧̿͝j̴͎̓͌̈̆̓̕͝5̵̨̫̖̫̂̎̐͑̃͛̕c̶̱͕̜̏̏g̴̛͙͔̟̦̔͐̊g̶̘͚̙̰̠͛̄̍̄̾/̵̙̯̩̱̪̻̆͂̅́̚h̶̯̯̭͚͆̆͊̽̃̀̽̽̕ͅì̷̢̤̜̩̘̙̞̙̹̗̐w̶͖̞̥͖̗̝̳͑̀ͅ0̴̡̤͎͚͎̰͂́͠͠͝ͅZ̵̺͉̉̈̀̔̕7̵̼͚̒̎͂̒͠o̵̦͎̖̣̟͊͌͛̓̎͒̓́̆͝z̴̹̙͎͉̻͕̅͋̽̍̆̎̅̓̊ḃ̵̧̛̥̐̚͘9̷̧̛̹͓̣̑̐̑̑̓̽̐̉͘+̶̪͓͖̖͆͌̅̈́̿̀̃̚͝͝y̴̦̼̘̺̮͈̩̾̒̿͂̔̌͜͝͠U̶͕͇͔̅s̶͉͎̭̙̜̣͕̽P̶͈͈̻̞̙̆̈́͗0̶͔͔̩̈̊̀͋Ḋ̴̞̘̥̬̠̙̰̪̍̈́̿̂̉̊̈́͜͝c̶̫͖̠̯͍͈͓̀̿̒̍̐̔͛͘V̶̢͖̫̯͕̤̙̍̅̑́ͅZ̴̦͙͇͖͑͊̑̄͊͗̾g̴̫̦͓̞̊͐̄́͒̄͝Š̶̹́̉́v̸̭͑̇̏̒̔̉̆̐̄ͅF̸̦̫̹̀̒͋̈́N̸͚͚͙̈́͑̊̃̆͗̀͠͠Z̸̞͔͕͔̯̓͋̍̿̚͜D̷̼̳̟̻̙̈̅̓̒N̴̹̼͐̚̕l̷̛͓̬͗͆̈͌̂͐͆̓ả̶͇̻̤̮̫͙̪̮̳̆̐̀̊4̸̡͚̟̜͈̱̻̐̃̀̚̕͝Ţ̶̫̭̦̮̉̊͛̒̌̊̿̑͊̀8̸̨̨̨̠̭̀̕̚͜ͅụ̷̟̗͎̲̗͎͈̤͉́̀͂́̄͠L̵̢̧̙̲̦̩̯̋͝͠Ḧ̸̙́̀s̶̥͚̼̝̏̔̊͜N̸̫͍̂̿̂x̶̨̩̟̎͆͝t̵̤̖͙̜̞̲̬̬̀͛̈́̇̈ͅ0̷̛̠͖̹̖͊̔͑̎̈́̍͠ų̷̹̬̦̎̀̇͑̒N̴̜̑̈́̀̚0̴̢̖͈͈̂c̵̨̢̨̱̣͇̺̪̀̄́̔̐̕6̶̮̾̏̽́͑̄̅͆͝+̸̢͉̣̘͖͕̬̄͋ų̵̜͔̹́̂̐͆̆̐̀̓y̵̛̳͔̘̳̯̋͘͘8̷̩̳͉̻͌͗g̶̨̗̮͓̮̓͗̓̈́̅͜͝r̷̹̍8̶̥͊̅S̶̬͙̼̼̮̜̦͐͛̋̀̒̒̋̅͆̈a̵̢͈̪͖̺͍̅̊̉́ḧ̶̫͙͍̰́͛͌̍̋̍͆Ḳ̴̹͚̞̌͐̈́͌̌̏̀0̵̖̹̱͓̠͆̽̊̎͘8̵̡̘͔͖̭̔̈́̿́̄̎̿̊͘͜ḩ̷̩̯̺̼̀̉u̶̠͖͇̟͕̝̺͌̀̈́̽̀͛͝6̵̫͈̼͇̲͊͋o̵̡̦͎͍͆̿͐̆̊͆f̵̢̝̣̝̭̠̏̎̏̀͝z̸̢̜̖͔͖͔͚͉̖̑̾̊̃̾̊͘̕M̴̢͉̲̮͓̹͜͝Ỉ̵̮̻̞̯̞͉̌̒̓͂͂͠6̵͖̽́́̓Q̸̟͕̳̱̗̪̫͂̑̕4̸̱̲̻̦̟̹͔̾͋x̴̩͍̹͇̥̐̑̚͘͘G̴͉̘̮̈́3̵̧̧̙̳͉̤͕͈̌̊̅̊̐͌͘9̴̺̥̼͈̦̱̠̮͕̻̂̽͊̃̃̊͐̓͘8̷̳̣͆7̴̦͆͘D̵̳̟̭̝̖̻͂̋͛̂͆̏̐̆̊̓g̵̦͚̺͚̰̤͐̐̉̿̈͝ͅų̵͓̺͚͇͈̆͑̄͌̚͜P̸̧̨͙͔̻̥̥͈̅͊̈́͘͜Ḏ̴̡̫̣́̑͊͐̽́̌̒͝q̸̳͉̱͙̀̓̈́̉̃͜͝Z̸͚̓̇̓0̵̨̨̰̩̥̍̓̑͛̿͐0̷̧̛̛͙͙̮̞͇̀̈͗̑͌̏͜P̴̛͙͍̺̜̻̣̞͂̂̎̐́l̶̙͍̞̄́͗͌́̈̕ͅͅŴ̵̬̥̣̺͇͍̻͔̤͝G̶̭͉̘̯̓̇̐̋̋̄̿͝ģ̵̫̗̠̭̫͋̎͠O̸̧̝͓̖̞̻̤̠͂́͋̚c̶̨̤͚̤̤̭̩͙̥̗͝ŵ̵̡̖̣̥̱͔̟͝c̸̛̛̞͉̘͐̏̐̅̿ḓ̷̟͔̩̬̋̔͝͝ș̵̢̙̪̣̳͑̎ͅA̵͇̫͒̂͗͗̉͋̄̊͘t̶̡̮̤̖͙̙̲̯̓͐̈́f̴͉͔̟͕̫̅͜r̶͖͖̉̃w̵̺̻͓͆̔̔͑͐̋̐̿͝6̶̳̈́ḓ̴̰̞̣̰̖͈̉̂́̒̄̒̐͗%" Viokii instead answered, realising what she said instead and holding her hand to her face in thought.
"It would seem as if that information may be corrupted or inaccessible. My apologies, my algorithms predict that such a material would not be able to be recreated in this world dependent on the required materials" Viokii answered, which was only half-true. Some of the components were very unique to perfect her own experimental model, which probably weren't available or around. Default boring silicone was soo outdated and 21st century.
"Let me detect and create a copy of the information to bypass it, I should already know what it is so it should be easy however" she added as her long process of giving simple information was probably just simply annoying at this point. Taking a little moment, she looked like she was processing before giving a dead-pan faceless look to the Professor.
"The material is composed of a combination of dried organic being flesh (preferably human), off-planet Spidaur silks, a platinum and silver hybrid alloy, and 834 Euros" Viokii answered, which was just blatantly not true at all but since the resource wasn't even known by him to begin with then it wasn't like he would know the source. Liu would probably recogni
"I believe the Spidaur species that is required is not an inhabitant resident in any local or far ecosystem, nor does anyone in the local region have access to 834 Euros. In alternative, you can acquire the exact same purpose with simply a thin shirt or cloth. As you have stated and observed, the material's only purpose is for organic being enjoyment and comfort akin to meaningless leisure. The material is also highly prone to damage and wears in not long, so it is not worth it" she answered as it would soon be pointed out that vampires had entered the Underbelly looking for something. Observing the screen for a moment, she offered her suggestion.
"I suggest that if the current laboratory is proven a safe enough location that is suitably contained, they may not be able to locate us and will leave on their own. The problem also becomes an issue for others in the Underbelly, so there are other plentiful distractions" she observed, looking to Chandra.
"To me, the final decision is up to you my love. I am here to assist you and Cutie while I can".
Actions
Viokii is Talking - Business (F), Leadership (F), Investigation (F) - Viokii is always trying to learn and get progressive communication and interactions done. Hopefully they go better and she learns a thing or two - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown​

Erich Zann
Erich.jpg

Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy RavenSong RavenSong Pet Panda Pet Panda
It looked like all the hard work Erich had put into the parchments had paid off, as the professor seemed slightly surprised with the information about optics which he had been provided with. Still, there was more work to be done and the weapon had to be tested. Taking the chance, he started to fiddle with it, removing the drum-shaped magazine and taking a look at its interior, checking if, as he had suspected, that it was indeed a cartridge-based firearm. His attention was then directed at the dual-barrel the weapon had: did both fire at the same time or a cycling mechanism was used? Not wishing to dry-fire the gun inside the laboratory, he slammed the drum-shaped magazine back into the receiver, cocking the bolt which was located on top of it back and releasing it.

His attention snapped back at Scylla, as she commented about her own task. When she mentioned having sold half of her soul, Erich started to think. Any mystical or esoteric concept was very foreign to him, despite having had a short meeting with some sort of mystical being before appearing in this continent. “Soul? People in this planet have souls? Have I gained one? I wonder how much it is worth it… maybe I can find some sort of exchange house that deals in souls to figure out. Maybe the exchange rate wasn’t that good when she sold her own soul and that is why she only sold half of it. Yeah, sure that must be it.” He nodded to himself, after a long time of contemplation, having reached the most logical conclusion in his mind.

Once more, his hazel eyes darted, this time towards Viokii, as they began to produce sounds in analog. The young tinkerer tilted his head, trying to make heads or tails of what was being produced, but failing. Was it maybe another corrupted sector in their database or was maintenance needed? He couldn’t help but feel a shiver of excitement at the thought of working on the advanced AI’s hardware/software, which came mixed with wariness as the dangers of damage were also present. One can’t be too cautious dealing with unique hardware, unless they have the full specifications of it. But all his thoughts were interrupted when an alarm rang.

Erich watched the professor moving towards some sort of jerry-rigged display, following him and standing a few steps behind him. “A real time monitoring device, huh? I didn’t expect to see one of those in this world.” The young tinkerer commented, while watching what was happening through the screen. He saw the humanoid-beings, which he couldn’t exactly place what they were, simply coming from quite a few entrances that gave access to the Underbelly. Their high numbers, however, would make testing the prototype firearm he had received even easier. It could even be the case that the weapon was superior to his own Danger Vaporizer, but that remained to be seen.

At that point, Chandra prompted the group if they should deal with the many visitors. Erich listened to both Scylla’s and Viokii’s output, their answers hinted at avoidance of confrontation if possible. “I mean… they look like they would make pretty good targets…” He answered the black-haired swordswoman, shifting his gaze between her and the firearm he held in both hands. “... furthermore, what if they find the Bleeding Dragon Scale before we do? Look at how many there are! To pinpoint which one of them is holding it… a nightmare!” He ended, mixing what he thought it was prudent with the desire of going in a field-test.

Pet Panda Pet Panda Fei Liu – Go on a day trip from the bad slums to the even worse Underbelly. Professor's Goal: refused

sbF23Pc.png

Chandra Jarmil

Kalina chuckled a bit at Scylla's reply, as she leaned over to whisper into her ear. “Perhaps my inner possessive monster took over for a bit, but I'm sure we'll be up to a lot of fun once this is all over, no?~”

The professor meanwhile, made some notes upon hearing what Viokii was saying. However, somewhere down the line he stopped, as he realised this information was of no use to him. “I see.” He shortly replied, his tone not exactly pleased. It was unclear how much of her words he'd even believed to begin with. “They wouldn't get into this place easily, it's the worry of them obtaining the Scale first that might be relevant for your party.” He replied to her last statement.

The professor seemed in a better mood what approached by Erich. “Thank you, although I must admit your and this androids words about 'this world' are rather... confusing. Then again, you'd not be the first people hear claiming to be from other worlds...” He stared off into the distance a bit, as if recalling old memories. “Either way, that is irrelevant. Yes, this device is one of the things that got me where I am. You can imagine to strategic advantage of having information in real-time from most corners of the Underbelly.”

Vaihere
GQWyk69.jpg

The professor's assistant, meanwhile, faced the full force of Scylla. Vaihere.“” She replied upon being asked for her name. “No.” She answered the first question. “I believe that would be failure and success.” She answered to the second. She was silent a bit before answering the third, then she took a few steps to the right, as it'd allow her to watch the entire group that'd joined the laboratory better. “Over here.” She finally stated. “Question why.” She answered to the fourth question, after some hesitation. “So long as it is part of the exercises needed to full-fill the professor's request.” She stated to the final question. The post alarm question didn't seem to be understood. “I am unsure of what you mean.” She plainly stated.

Kalina, meanwhile, was thinking her options through, although she did chuckle a bit at Erich's eagerness. “Considering their monstrous nature, they would indeed make great targets.” She replied, as ironic as it was due to the same reasoning applying to herself. “Seeing as how this city isn't legally recognised, you shouldn't have to worry about the risk of becoming a [Vandal] either if you destroy things in the crossfire... just don't bring the roof down on us, I guess.” She added, as she stretched her arms a bit.

“It seems they're all slowly heading for the centre, doesn't it?” She stated, noticing the pattern. “It seems they also believe Lykra to have the Bleeding Dragon Scale and to be at the centre, in such a case. I believe it'd be best to make our way there. Perhaps we can take it amidst the chaos.” She stated, but there was one thing she did wonder about. “I trust my ability to stealth enough and mister Hydrangea has shown his sheer speed already. However, I am a bit worried about you and Scylla getting caught up. With their numbers, being overrun would be our biggest threat.”

She sighed. “Is there any way we can take to avoid being surrounded from all sides? So long as it's a straight alley, I can fend off one side on my own.” She stated, not a shred of hesitance in her voice. “With Scylla's aid, the rest should be able to take care of the other side. It'd only be a danger at intersections... or if they'd climb the rooftops, but their behaviour doesn't seem intelligent enough to try attack us from above.” She stated, looking through the makeshift screen a bit more.

“If everyone's in agreement, I saw we move through the alleys in order to reach the arena and fight off whatever groups we run into along the way.”

She then turned to Viokii. “No offence, but please do stay behind me if things get too dangerous. I'd rather not see you get damaged, or well, hurt.” She stated, showing some sign of concern. She turned to Erich and Hydrangea as well. “The same goes for the both of you.” Then to Scylla. “I trust you'd be able to handle yourself.”

“If you're setting out, I'll have Vaihere accompany you. After all, you've still got a job to finish with her. Besides, I did offer some form of aid.” The professor stated.

"If the situation calls for it, I do not mind transporting someone to a safe location," he suggested. Despite his excitability at Vaihere's earlier introduction, these riffraff didn't seem to intimidate him very much. By his estimation, they seemed unlikely to either hit or catch him, and so he felt they were not a threat. Chandra's confidence made him feel better, too. Since they had their heading, he felt comfortable plotting a course. One which, specified by Chandra, avoids the wide open areas they would have difficulty defending. In terms of fighting, that was the most Liu could offer. As was the terms of their contract, he did reserve his right to not get his hands dirty in this sort of adventure, though he had no intention of abandoning them at this point. With the new situation, he hardly had time to process or appreciate how Viokii failed to provide the man anything substantial. Lucky for him, as he had always had this issue with stifling laughter, when laughter was warranted.

Sweeping into the business at hand from his sentry position, he crossed the knick-knack warehouse, moving around Scylla and the mechanical factotum, approached the door and placed his head near it. Though he had no ears, whatever mysterious means through which sound was interpreted by his mind still lost acuity at distance. He began listening for any indication of enemies at the gate, and began trying to plot a course in his head to avoid wide open areas in the city. He had the very same goal not too long ago, after all.

Precision B (28) * Navigation E (14)

"Puh-leeeeease!" Scylla responded to Kalinas whispers in a highly pitched voice than usual. A wink, as she stuck her tongue out at the damphir.

Turning back to her so called patient Scyllas eyes lit up when Vaihere mentioned her name, "Great! That's great! I.." the notepad and fountain pen scribbled constantly then abruptly wrote: W.T.F in thick ink. The answers that followed after were lackluster, to which Scylla pouted. What am I not asking right? She wondered as she gazed into her emptiness of the half constructs whispy void of a helm. There was indeed something mentioned that gave her a clue. "Question why?" Witch repeated with curiosity, her hands entwined together at her lips. "Do you not feel worthy of love and kindness? Why is that so?"

She had rather been tuning out the entire deliberation that was occuring behind her, she'd catch a glimpse of Lui as he walked past and appeared in deep thought, or was he listening for something?

Then turning around she called out to Viokii upon her mentioning she'd likely follow along with whatever Scylla and Kalina decided, with a wink. "Good answer!!"

Back to Vaihere, "Wait.. wait.. you don't know what dancing is? It's.. uhm, like a movement of expression which depending on how masterful the movements could be perceived as artistic. I'd show you, but.. you see.. I don't possess the [skill] otherwise I would! But uhm.. I suppose I have these tiny little movements here and there depending on my mood? That's besides the point! Uhm.. well, it goes along to music. It's an all involving thing, kind of like fighting. Except your not killing." She pulled her pink strands in frustration. "Eeek! Does that make sense?"

She then closed her eyes, she evaluated Velvets suggestions vs her own natural inclinations. "I'd sing you a song. But.. I suppose this isn't the right time." Her eyes opened to gaze at Vaihere, a bit sadly to not be able to. Specifically due to [skill].

Then when prompted by Kalina about if she'd be able to handle herself she turned around to look at her, a confused look on her face. "Handle my- what do you- oh? OH! Yeah, of course! But uhm.." turning back to looked at Vaihere. "I don't want to leave her." Then the professor mentioned she'd come along then, quickly got up. "Oooookay! Never mind. Let's go." Looking at the screen she flinched a bit and her hands came close to her neck. "Ew! Why are there so many? I haven't been paying much attention." Putting a hand on her waist, while another pinched the bridge of her nose. Velvet had been tormenting her quite a bit by now, Scylla just sighed and giggled a bit shortly after with silent amusement. "Right. Okay, it doesn't matter." She made a soft fist with a slight grin. "Let's kill them all." She muttered softly, her eyes bright with determination to set the entire Underbelly ablaze.

Erich Zann
Erich.jpg
Elvario Elvario Pet Panda Pet Panda Femboy Femboy RavenSong RavenSong

The young engineer’s eagerness remained, as Chandra commented about the monstrous nature of the creatures. From what he gathered from the information, it seemed that it was not only morally acceptable to engage, with deadly force, those who had [Criminal Titles] on their person, but also monsters. However, as she continued and talked about destruction of property, being acceptable in the Underbelly but not exactly in other places, he grimaced a bit. “Ugh, so one needs to be careful, not only with who, but what they shoot back at Ryke’s surface. I guess adapting is the only answer.” He sighed at the end. What kind of societal norms Erich was used to, back in the corporation owned and run planet where he hailed from, was left to the imagination. His expression relaxed once more with black-haired swordswoman’s next words, offering a smile. “Oh, I don’t plan to get us buried under debris. That wouldn’t bode well for my research and my mentor would certainly dislike it as well. There is much I still need to do to repay her kindness.” The young man stopped for a moment, thinking about how Cellica was doing.

However, pressing matters brought him to the present once more. The comment about all those humanoid creatures converging towards a certain point made him pose a speculation. “It does seem like this is the case… are they part of some kind of hive-mind, perhaps? To act in such unison? Or maybe, just maybe…” His hazel eyes gleamed with possibilities. “... are they using some sort of short/long radio wave-like communication device implanted deeply into their brains?! I mean, if one can create a real time surveillance device in here, surely that would be child’s play.” Oh, the possibilities! The tinkerer would have to have to open one of their craniums like a coconut to check it out, though. The path to advancement in technology was not always that glamorous. “Mmm.. those are valid concerns. I am not particularly fast or sneaky. I should be able to handle one or two hits, but my Hi-Tech Hurt Stopper isn’t running at full capacity. I would need a microfusion cell for that… I wonder if I can use this ‘mana’ which is so abundant around here for that.” He offered about Chandra’s concerns about him.

There was further discussion of locations which would be advantageous and disastrous for the group. When Chandra talked about their tactics, per say, he nodded in a heartbeat. “Of course, I will be careful and observe how things play out.” Erich wasn’t about to play the hero and would be extra cautious. And, after hearing the Half-Construct, Vaihere, would join them, his eyebrows were raised. That could very well play in the engineer’s other plans. So many were his goals: learning further about Viokii’s design; partaking in the ancient ritual mentioned by Scylla, with quite a few possible candidates, along with the letter he had received from Chandra; exploring what kind of technology may be lurking in this place; testing the weapon he held in his hands. He could feel the pressure weighing down on his shoulders, so much to do in such a short span of time! However, pressure was a commonality of his previous life, where rigid deadlines and expectations were placed on him all the time. Back in his laidback self, confidence mixed with excitement as he prepared himself for what was to come. “I am ready to head out.” The tinkerer said, with a smirk tugging on the corner of his lips.

Viokii

20240131_132922-1.jpg

Character Sheet

Viokii listened to the suggestions made of how to handle the incident, seeing as Erich suggested they would make it difficult to find the scale and that it would seem likely as if they would make good practice of the Tommygun he was to test. Kalina made a point of how they would be able to potentially handle it, seeing as others were in agreement especially with the given aid of the Professor's assistant. Upon hearing her concern that she didn't want Viokii to be hurt, she spoke.
"It is alright, my love. It should be more beneficial if any damage was caused to me rather than you or one of the companions alongside for the safety of those present, but I will adhere to your request your highness" she responded, hoping that Scylla's whole therapy/psychiatrist/dance instructor thing she was doing with the Professor's assistant wouldn't prove troublesome to their potentially dangerous travelling.

"I will attempt to aid if possible, but will stay out of danger if it worries you, mistress" Viokii said before looking to the Professor.
"Thank you for aiding us and not putting us through trouble at all despite if we weren't able to provide all of the things you desired. If time gives me requirement to do so, I will consider searching for the likes of your skills and aid if I am in need of people of your caliber for my own intentions. Perhaps then I will be able to fully help and assist you reach your potential and all you wish to know from my databanks" Viokii answered, since if she was planning to plan big, she'd probably need more than just a few people under her own work force in order to get things done and accomplished, whatever that was going to be exactly.

"I will be awaiting until it is time to move, depending on if you will be leading the course or our original guide will be continuing to do so" she said as she awaited for them to make their next movement option.

Actions
Talking to Professor:

Vaihere
GQWyk69.jpg

Despite everything going on, Scylla seemed to be dedicated to her assigned task of figuring out the assistant and teaching her some insight and/or empathy. The assistant herself also felt pressure to keep replying, as it'd been the Professor's command for her to be taught such things. “I do not fully comprehend the measurements for worthiness of love and joy. Yet to be worthy of 'all the love and joy in the world' seems to require a great feat that I do not believe I am capable of executing, thus I would be highly unsure of what I'd have done to acquire such a thing.”

As for the other part. “I am aware of what dancing is, although I fail to see any utility in it. What I am confused by is the distraction you mentioned being distracting after we noticed the invasion of what seem to be vampire-underlings. I also fail to see how singing is of importance.”

Chandra Jarmil

“How heroic~” She chuckled at Liu's offer to 'transport' someone to safety. It was a nice thought though, not for herself, but for those that might need it.

She nodded at Erich's comments. “Good to know. Although I'm curious to meet that mentor now, at some point.” She wondered who'd have been teaching someone like Erich.

His speculation made her shake her head. She knew enough about vampires to know that wasn't entirely true. “I'm fairly sure they tend to just be under the direct control of whomever turned them. Spawn like these aren't exactly free-thinking creatures.” She shook her head at the idea of implanted devices. “I'm fairly sure its more of a magic-based thing, although if we could figure out what they get their commands through or from... perhaps we could mess with it. Maybe to nullify it...” She hadn't really considered the option, mostly as she wasn't even sure there was one, but it might be worth investigating.

She chuckled a bit at Viokii's reply. “I won't speak for the others, but I shouldn't have to worry too much about myself. I'm a lot sturdier than you might expect~” Truthfully, the one likeliest to heal back in full, upon getting hurt, was definitely her. “Good, good~ I'd hate for such a fun gal like you to be damaged, or hurt~” She replied. T hen she figured she'd try out something, as she got distracted by a thought for a tad too long to just let it go. Leaning over to Viokii, she'd whisper in the robotic looking ear. “Except maybe just a little bit hurt, by none other than me, if you're the type to enjoy that~” Recalling how much Sophia had liked getting bitten and hurt by it, she still wondered if that was a common thing or not. Perhaps even this mechanic being was like that. Then again, she'd have to find out later.

The professor didn't seem too happy with Viokii's words. In fact, he mostly ignored them. He was continuing to monitor the vampire spawn that'd started flooding the Underbelly instead. Although it wasn't entirely clear, the combination of her own Leadership (F) and Investigation (F) did give Viokii a bit of an impression he wasn't taking well to the suggestion she'd be making use of him, instead of the other way around.

Liu's navigation helped them navigate through the city without running into enemies for a while, until they got closer to the arena. Much larger groups of enemies had gathered here. Upon Chandra's suggestion, they took a smaller alley, a rather shady one at that, which would get them close to the arena.

sbF23Pc.png
Location: Second Continent, Ryken, Ryke, The Underbelly, Dark Passage

However, before the could leave the alley...

latest

A group of about twenty vampire spawn rushed down, from the staircase part. Kalina had her hand on her rapier, debating on whether or not to engage or not, when they suddenly could hear the sounds of enemies approaching them from behind as well. “Oh my, it's like we thought. Trying to attack us from both sides~” She smiled at Liu, as whilst it might look like they'd walked into a trap, this was pretty much exactly according to plan thanks to his navigation. “You guys deal with the ones in front. I'm going to show the ones behind us who's truly walked into a trap here~”

Short after she said it, she'd vanish from sight into the shadows (Stealth B), with only the occasional sounds of slaughter of vampire spawn being a signs she was still around somewhere there.

That left the group the deal with the little over twenty vampire spawn that were in front of them. They didn't seem to really go by any tactic, other than that they were rushing at the group at full-speed.

The assistant seemed to ready her construct arm for something, but didn't yet act otherwise.

Erich Zann
Erich.jpg

Elvario Elvario Pet Panda Pet Panda RavenSong RavenSong Femboy Femboy

Erich seemed receptive to introducing Chandra to his own mentor at some point. As the black-haired female had already shown interest in the firearm he had created previously, making that introduction was bound to happen when they got to Cellica’s workshop. As the group set out on the streets, under Hydrangea’s guidance, the engineer’s attention was focused on their surroundings, the weapon he was supposed to test being tightly held with both his hands. The human engineer had placed his goggles on his eyes right before leaving the professor’s laboratory, as he would rather not risk getting shrapnel in his eyes in case of a serious malfunction or cases that could happen to get ejected from it.

Upon entering the dubious alley, his hazel orbs locked on the group of creatures that came rushing towards the group from a distance. However, their front was not the only place where they were being approached from, as a group also started to approach them from behind. “Eh? A pincer maneuver? Coincidence or tactics, I wonder?” Erich mused, remembering Chandra’s words that the creatures possibly are under direct control of their master, like pawns being moved across a chessboard, through magical means. With the ones that approached the party from behind being the black-haired swordswoman’s responsibility, the tinkerer’s eyes fixed on the ones at the front, which kept rushing towards them.

Taking a step to the side, so his line of sight, and fire, would be clear of his comrades, the tinkerer brought up the weapon, carefully pushing its metallic-esque buttstock against his shoulder, to get some stability with it. Holding on the forward handle firmly, with his left hand and the grip with his right one, it was time to test his first curiosity: was that firearm automatic or single-shot? Leaning his head to the right, he aligned his face against the back of the gun, just enough so his eyes could see through its iron sight. “Now, let’s see if the professor’s creation is a winner or a bust!” He exclaimed, with a grin plastered on his lips, while he aimed at the mass of the group of creatures who kept approaching him. Using his index, he squeezed the trigger firmly, keeping it squeezed after the first activation of the bolt, checking if it was truly automatic.

Viokii

viokiimogus.png
Character Sheet

Viokii would occasionally give a small glance over to Scylla, supposing that her current goals to teach Vaihere what the Professor desired her to know probably might not go as smoothly as herself listening to Scylla excitedly rave of the positivities the girl found came with her delighted emotions and just getting a hint from that. Silently hoping and believing that she should soon enough complete her own little task with enough determination and hard effort, turning her attention to Kalina who insisted about her durability and capability to take care of herself.

"It is okay if I get hurt as long as I do not sustain critical damage. I am designed to be expendable or fodder if significant situation demands it in order to provide survival to a crucial organic being. Also, I am not designed or made to care about receiving the feeling of pain, my mistress. Your concern is very much appreciated and valued however, I'll make sure to cherish it my love" the construct responded to Kalina's wishes for her to not get hurt, only to shortly after be offered a whisper which would probably be tantalising to an organic being or be considered unnerving or weird. Viokii was not one to actually care, but she was supposed to receive it as per Kalina's initial request, so she awkwardly fidgeted with her hands as she tried to maintain a serious and upright composure.
"Y-Your highness, I-I mean, if that would be something you're interested then I don't mind. My internal guidelines tell me to avoid all damage and potential scratches even if repairable as possible to maintain quality and visual appearance. B-but a little, tiny bit couldn't be bad if you wanted to, my love... " she answered softly as her ears twitched and flattened in the process, the gaze of her visor slightly tilted off to look somewhat past her as if nervously avoiding eye contact after such a prompt.
"I wasn't expecting you to ask that, but maybe y-you should save those kind of things until after you're done with your own mission, darling mistress" she quaintly added, joining along with the group once they were ready to move on.

---

It would soon come to prove that they would be interrupted by an attack of vampires on both sides, watching as Kalina made the choice to face one side on her own as Viokii only assumed she was truly very powerful and capable on her own. If her and Scylla had been together for a while, perhaps it was evident that they both shared great potential. The pink-haired girl's help would definitely help with fending off the other side, but with the assistance of Fei Liu and Erich then it should be handled fairly well enough. She wasn't sure about the intelligence level that the vampires possessed, not knowing how they'd react if they encountered her and took a while to realise she was of no flesh and blood assuming they were stereotype blood-sucking vampires. Nevertheless, Viokii took her weapon into hand.

"It is disappointing that such barbaric combat must be, but it is necessary for the safety and success of the group. At least this will not create legal troubles" Viokii blankly answered, unsure if Liu was to also fight when necessary since this entirely wasn't his problem or fight to deal with. Then again, he was likely good enough at avoiding pursuers and issues from his abilities alone. She didn't have a clue if Erich's weapon even worked to begin with considering he was given it to test, hoping on the chance that it was a successful weapon unsure why it hadn't exactly been tested yet.

"Cutie, please don't hurt yourself doing anything scary or dangerous, I'd be upset if you got a little boo-boo or anything! Remember to play nice, take care of yourself and be aware of your surroundings. I trust that you can do that well, but make sure to stay all nice and okay for me, okay my Cutie? I'll be rooting for you and Kalina, so please make me proud~!" Viokii asked with a soft, cheerful chime to Scylla just in case she was gonna run off or do something drastic in a split-sudden decision of being offered the opportunity of combat. Tightly holding her weapon to steady her own aim and have a comfortable hold on it, she aimed to line a practical shot in hopes a fallen body or such could prove a hinderance to those behind it.

Actions
1. Viokii is Talking to hopefully motivate Scylla to beat all the mean bad guy vampires with leaderships
Viokii is Talking - Business (F), Leadership (F), Investigation (F) - Viokii is always trying to learn and get progressive communication and interactions done. Hopefully they go better and she learns a thing or two - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

2. No-Scope some unfortunate vampire who deserves it totally.
No-Scope - Steady Hands (E), Fighting Style [Sniping Montage Datafiles](E), Quickscope(F)(Accurate), Snipe(E)(Range) - Viokii saves time and takes a fast shot by hipfiring, or through quickscoping, an enemy in close quarters - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown​

Liu stood in the midst of his comrades, keeping idle track of the advancing wall of miscreants. Per his contract, he felt no compulsion to fight. Between Erich's devices and Scylla's magical abilities, and it seems Viokii also had a firearm, there was nothing therefore he felt the need to add. That pneumatic person also seemed to be ready for the engagement, though they may not have been capable of nervousness even if it were warranted. He was also able to resist the pull of memory. These firearms were not like the ones he was used to, the smell of gunpowder here was too different, the sounds of firearms reporting their harm was too foreign, and the targets could hardly be considered pitiable. The folks these husks were once are no longer, or if they are in there somewhere, they were not long for this world on account of their advance here. He felt thankful for the straightforward nature of this particular engagement.

However, the rat they encounterd characterized this foe as intelligent implicitly. The professor, in turn, characterized them as the party with the most primal vested interest. Though Liu had little cultural connection with this manner of vampire, there was enough analogous folklore and sufficient context clues to determine that they were going to try really hard to get this scale. He was therefore suspicious of the manner of assault. Nothing here seemed like real effort by the enemy, having grown used to the tremendous difference in individual power this world seems to experience. He began casting his eyes about, to the shadowy corners, windows, and rooftops.

"When possible, check up and around. I do not trust that this is the real threat. Viokii, do you have... radar?" he suggested half-sheepishly, doing the same. Scratching his head out of sheer embarrassment at asking something like that, he readied himself to pull one or more of his compatriots out of the way of any perceived harm. He was doing nothing much here, and would not expect an assault intended for any one person to be aimed at him.

Actions:
  1. Searching for another assailant: Intelligence B or Precision B, or no relevant abilities other than Racial Darkvision F.

Strength D (14)

Precision B (28)

Intelligence B (28)

Vitality C (21)

Speed - A (35)

Scylla became a bit melancholy upon listening to Vaiheres replies. "I see.." she said in deep thought. "..well, I suppose it depends on who you're asking right?" She gave a deep sigh. "I suppose, a mother could feel that their child deserves all the good things in the world." Scylla would pretend to draw circles on her thigh. "I feel we all have a special place in the world. Sometimes I guess we lose sight of it at some point through a tragedy or maybe we're just repeating horrible patterns until it drives us to someplace so dark we forget how to feel." The half demon would place a hand over the half constructs hand. "I'm sorry.. you don't have to answer any of that. I'm just rambling now." Scylla attempted a smile before getting up and following after the others.

As she followed after the others into the underbelly, she leaned closer to listen to Viokiis suggestions and concerns. Nodding her head a few times, then smiling. "Oh! Don't you worry about me VeeVee! I've done this many many times! Ahem.. well, I don't necessarily enjoy it I would much rather experiment on dummies somewhere in the open. Field testing isn't exactly my forte'! But please don't be concerned! I'll be very very polite to those blood suckers!"

As they made their way through the rotting streets of the underbelly they came into a vast alleyway on their way to the commotion. Surely, it wasn't perhaps the smartest thing to do, but Kalina was determined to get answers. And well, Scylla wanted to her best for her. Surely, there would be a time she would need of her help. Going into the hellish realms wouldn't be exactly an easy task either.

Before long, a swarm of frenzied vampires overwhelmed the alleyway in a short time. Running and screeching and making all manner of monstrous sounds as if out of a horrible nightmare. Soon, Kalina would face off with the group coming from their front, therefore leaving the rear of the group in need of support. To which Scylla gladly came forward, a bit sheepishly yet determined. "Right. Polite." She muttered before calling out to the vampires, her voice cracking upon raising her voice. "Please go back to where you came! I don't want to hurt you all!" The witch looked back at the others as the vampires continued to come forward. "Looks like they're not listening?" She shrugged before pulling out her catalyst wand throwing it up into the sky above her as it suddenly ignited. Then pulling out her notebook she skimmed through the pages a bit. "Right! These are the words!" It was then that a seal of magic appeared on the ground in a circle around her feet. The magic in her blood suddenly came forward, taking form as sparks of lightning, fiery sparks and a constant gust. As she began to recite the words of elemental power she ended with, "uhh.. I call this spell! Uhm.. " quickly the wand floating above her came down ifrint if her, holding it with both hands, "Experimental Elemental!!" Suddenly an explosion of elemental magics came bursting forward, targeting the horde of vampires swarming towards them. However, she'd be knocked back from the sheer force of the emission of the spell. "Eek!!" She squeaked but quickly got back up to guide the spells that might have initially missed.

Experimental Elemental - Magic Affinity C - Fire Affinity F - Lightning Affinity F - Wind Affinity F - Focus E - Magic Range E (100ft) - Magic Targets D (25 Targets) - Homing Affinity E - Arcana E - Scylla opens up her notebook of scribbled messy notes. Reciting a series of made up incantations she pieces together various elements and brings the various magic into an unstable state. After a swift build up of magical power the witch's catalyst emits an explosion of targeted homing spells. Fire bolts, Piercing Wind and Lightning Arcs towards her enemies. - 3 post Cooldown

Combat Rules are now active!!!
Remember to keep track of cooldowns.
Use three actions per post at most.
Basic attacks and/or defend actions, talking a lot (more than a few sentences) and moving far (more than a few steps) all take up an action.
Friendly NPC's will generally act defensively, unless told otherwise by someone they'd be inclined to listen too.​

tika-concept-behdx-dehkhoda-photography-of-fantasy-dark-underground-passa-dd99f9ed.jpg

latest

As Erich pulled the trigger on the Tommy-Gun, both barrels started to fire rounds, tearing through some of the approaching vampire spawn with little to no effort. Out of the twenty-three that approached, three were shot up enough to fall down, two were wounded enough to slow down. The remaining 18 of them were still fast approaching.

As Viokii was still talking to Scylla, the witch tried to convince the vampires to turn back. It had absolutely no result whatsoever. They didn't seem to even comprehend her words. After hopefully figuring out that Kalina was dealing with the ones in the back, not the ones in front, Scylla would turn her magic in the right direction and start off with a big bang.

With 25 bolts of magic split between the 20 still living vampires, the ones already wounded were quick to die as well, whilst the first row of them took the brunt of the attack, killing and burning up another twelve of them at once. Scylla's magic was nothing to scoff at, as the only thing that'd saved the rest of the vampire spawn from being hit was the wall of corpses created by their allies that avoided the bolts from homing in further.

The first of the remaining six to try climb over it, already being wounded, was finished off by Viokii's no-scope. The remaining five were quick to climb over their deceased allies and approached further, as they'd be in melee range before long (next post).

As Fei was searching around, his Darkvision would allow him to see easier than some of the others. However, it didn't seem like there was much more going on right now. If anything, it seemed like they hadn't been an original target at all and that they'd merely drawn the attention of these vampires by accident. In fact, with him taking the entire turn to carefully observe, it felt more like they'd gotten in the way of them reaching the arena, rather than them being targetted on purpose, like they had first assumed. That said, he did notice something else. Something was still moving around among the remains of the vampires that hadn't been (entirely) burned by Scylla's magic.

Vaihere
GQWyk69.jpg

Vairhere was eyeing the vampire spawn carefully and with some suspicion, but didn't move just yet.

Vampire Spawn
Taken Out – 18
Slowed Down / Wounded – 0
Still Approaching - 5

Erich – CD's – NA -
Tommy Gun Attack – Ready

Viokii – CD's - F (0/0) | E (0/1)

Scylla – CD's – C (0/3)

Fei – CD's - F (0/0)

Viokii

viokiimogus.png

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Maxxob Maxxob Pet Panda Pet Panda
Character Sheet

While Viokii took a moment to reload, she looked to the approaching swarm that was being efficiently cut down by their forces and especially with the assistance of Scylla's powerful magic, she was also comfortably glad to see that the weapon Erich was testing turned out to be functional after all. Though Scylla could seemingly likely handle the entire swarm by herself, at least they were able to get through it quickly with their combined efforts. There were still visibly a few more stragglers that hadn't been put down with all of the offense sent their direction, of which she assumed those alongside should be able to handle it. Going to load another bullet anyway just to fire another shot while she attempted to get a good look at what the vampire spawn they were actually were dealing with were since it might have provided an interesting insight.

"I'm sure that one of you would be able to finish removing the following instruction-progression obstructions present, I would assume Lady Chandra would also be soon finished with her own efforts, although I wonder where the one she was asked to fend off may be if our presence is now revealed... " Viokii softly spoke, turning her attention to Liu who had asked if she had such sensory capabilities.

"I should have access to said, but many of my functions seem to be inaccessible or non-functional due to unknown reasons. I cannot currently access or use such sensory capabilities at this time, apologies" Viokii responded in answer, since those would take time in order to open up. She could probably do that eventually anyway, but not right now. And probably not right after if the concept of Kalina and Scylla's offer to stay with them as well as the potential chaos that being around them might encourage was to say anything about her plans after this little adventure.

Actions
1. Basic attack with Custom-Made Futuristic Sniper Rifle (E)(Precision)
2. Use Calculate targetting one of the Vampire Spawn.
Calculate - Appraisal (F), Business (F), Leadership (F), Investigation (F) - Visually identify and look over someone or something to identify skills, uses and important details about someone or something - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown​

Last edited:
Erich Zann
Erich_Cloneless_2.jpg

Elvario Elvario Pet Panda Pet Panda RavenSong RavenSong Femboy Femboy

During the first barrage, a wide grin was plastered on Erich’s face as he moved the gun left and right, managing to take out three of the approaching creatures, while wounding two more. The engineer was surprised by the very first results of the test he had concluded with the professor’s tommy gun. Looked like the weapon had a pretty decent caliber for taking down humanoid-sized creatures, as well as a fast rate of fire. The possibility of the weapon using a double feed became more apparent, when both of the barrels fired the projectiles in unison. “So far, no jamming. Let’s see if this continues to be the case…” He thought to himself, ready to make a mental note of the failure, if it happened.

Still, one thing that caught his attention was Scylla’s arcane attack. By the rich salvo of a myriad of elements, it was clear that she held within her way more power than she let on by her curious self, which wasn’t that different from his own. Furthermore, Viokii’s marksmanship had not gone unnoticed. At first, due to the AI’s reluctance to engage in combat when the group first met them, he had theorized that her use was strictly for non-hostile situations. Yet, it seemed like his first hypothesis was wrong. Paradoxically, it was covered with too much silicone to be a simple security bot, the AI also being too advanced for such purpose. Keeping his analysis private for now, he answered Viokii’s comment with his carefree self. “Well, let’s hope this doesn’t jam. Or… or maybe it would be good if it jammed?” He pondered, already having prepared himself mentally for that outcome.

Changing the use of the firearm, he now moved it to his side, holding it against his hip instead of aiming down the sight. Eyeballing the position of the five remaining creatures that kept creeping towards the group, Erich flexed his legs slightly, to get a better grounding against the recoil. He then gave the trigger of the tommy gun a long squeeze, planning to spray the oncoming vampires, with narrowing eyes and adrenaline pumping through his veins at full strength.

Actions:

1 - Ra-ta-ta!
2 - Ra-ta-ta-ta!
3 - Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta!

One of the fiery sparks had lit a small flame on her dress to which she quickly stamped it out with her hands. "Oof! Oof! Eek! There! Ah!" She looked over at the wall of fallen vampires when more climbed out to which the others took a few vampire lives of their own. "Oh! Nice! Shot! Yay! I mean- err.." she realized it wasn't over and there were more incoming. "Right! Uhm.. i know!" She'd wave her wand again a few times in a fancy like fashion before pretending to use her wand like a bow. Sticking out her tongue and closing an eye as if aiming at the remaining incoming vampire combatants, "Fire arrows!"

• Fire Arrows - Magic Affinity E - Fire Affinity F - Magic Range E (30ft) - Magic Targets E (5 targets) [Energized E] - Scylla emulates the motion of firing a bow with her staff, charging her magical power before repeating name of ability, sending fiery arrows at great speed towards targets. - Grade E - 0 Cooldowns [Energized E]

Combat Rules are now active!!!
Remember to keep track of cooldowns.
Use three actions per post at most.
Basic attacks and/or defend actions, talking a lot (more than a few sentences) and moving far (more than a few steps) all take up an action.
Friendly NPC's will generally act defensively, unless told otherwise by someone they'd be inclined to listen too.​

tika-concept-behdx-dehkhoda-photography-of-fantasy-dark-underground-passa-dd99f9ed.jpg

latest

Viokii's basic attack halted one of the approaching vampires for a moment, as it took the bullet, but then it continued on like nothing much had happened. Upon trying to 'calculate' them, her appraisal wasn't within close enough range to function, but from investigation, she could see that they mostly seemed to be moving on instinct, like animals, more so than like intelligent beings. They also seemed to be of all sorts of ages, genders and species, suggesting they'd been turned/collected from all over the continent. What she would also see was that something was crawling around in the corpses of the vampires that hadn't been fully burned up.

As Erich fired up the gun, it immediately started glowing a bit, an odd reddish hue coming from it... and then it started firing (10/10). The amount of bullets it sent into the alley made it nearly impossible to hold-on to the gun, as it slowly slid Erich back from the sheer force. The vampires were torn to shreds easily, annihilating the ones that were still trying to come at them. However, before he could continue, the Tommy Gun jammed (3/10) and would take some time (3 actions) to be fixed up to start shooting again.

Scylla no longer even needed to fire, as no more vampires were approaching.

Vampire Spawn
Taken Out – 23
Slowed Down / Wounded – 0
Still Approaching - 0

Erich – CD's – NA
Tommy Gun Attack – Jammed (3 actions to fix)

Viokii – CD's - F (0/0) | E (1/1)

Scylla – CD's – C (1/3)

Fei – CD's - F (0/0)

Combat Rules are no longer active.
No cooldowns or actions apply, so long as things are within reason.​

Chandra Jarmil

It wasn't long after that Kalina returned as well, seemingly okay, although perhaps a bit tired. “Did you see something weird as well?” She'd immediately ask the others. “Somehow I felt like I shouldn't get close to them, no matter what and I'm glad to seems you guys didn't give them a chance to do so either.”

She'd sigh. “Well, I guess we should be ready to move on?” She looked at the others questioningly, after quickly confirming none of them seemed wounded.

However, as they were talking, a large-sized rat skittered up to them. It seemed to have a note and a small bag attacked to his back. The name 'Hydrangea' was written on the note.
Vaihere
GQWyk69.jpg

“Something's still crawling.” Vaihere suddenly spoke up, pointing at the vampire corpses.

The light show erupting from Scylla and Erich prompted Liu to bring his arms up over his eyes and lean away just a little. It appeared that the firearm Erich held had some advantage to shooting for a extended period of time. Once an alternative firing state of some kind set in, Liu lowered his arm and recognized that the gun started resisting its operator. He wasted no time in jumping away from it and ducking. Chaotic weapons like that could recoil into allies in a moment. It wasn't until the device ran dry that he looked up, seeing Erich a good meter or two behind where he began firing. Cautiously standing with his gaze lingering on the weapon, he snapped back to the odd movement he clocked earlier. Though he was curious, the gun demonstrated how silly it would have been to try and look into it.

"For me," 'Hydrangea' questioned faintly, breaking away from the group to meet the rat halfway, asking or jesting, "underbelly rats are immune to vampirism, right? ... Right?"

Liu approached the beast easily, kneeling down and unfastening the bag. Recognizing that the rat individual from earlier must have sent it, he naiively tried to collect the bag without inspecting it first. In his mind, he did a great job on the map, so why should the rat man prank him? Regretting that he had nothing to offer the creature for its trouble, he extended a finger and attempted an inocuous scratch behind one ear, just for the briefest of moments so as to not offend its potentially wild sensibilities, and went to open the bag.

1. Move to rat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back