• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Frontier] On Tides of Blood and Embers

saxon

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone, this RP is set in the world of Isekai Hell; you can find information about the world here.

This Rp follows Nissa on her rise to Demonlord, and Zolgens quest for never-ending bloodshed and battles. The duo have set their sights on a nearby hamlet. While and the vampire vanguard and golbins partake in the assault.
Setting:
Locations: Goblin cave in Ryke
Time of Day: 21:00
Weather: The sky is overcast and a a new moon has finally arrived, leaving the night with little to no light. The air is warm, and the is a gentle breeze blowing to the southwest.

Notes: Please link your character Sheet in your first post and any point boosters. 3-4 Day around can always put a new round-up earlier if everyone posts sooner than expected.

Kasumi school 3.png
Nissa
Character Grade - D

Title(s): Vampire, Warrior, Provocative, Biter, Murder F, Vandal E, Goblin-Slayer, Kidnapper F, Intermediate

Mentions: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Notes: While not in combat skills that do not deal damage have no cooldown.

Actions/Abilities:

With the goblin tribe that had been subjugated hard at work, the cave was slowly turning into something a bit more civilized, and the defenses were much more sturdy. Order had been brought to the cave at least for the time being. There were still deeper depths that hadn't been visited yet, which was taken care to guard the passages that led deeper into the cave system. Nissa knew it would be foolish not to expect something to be living down there; she had half thought that maybe the sounds and commotion would bring out whatever might be lurking there. But that hadn't happened as of yet. However, the disappearance of one of her subordinates was troubling but not something that couldn't be replaced given time and finding the right people.

Nissa sat on the crude goblin throne, resting her head on her fingers as she looked out into the cavern where the tribe had built their camp. Her more recent outing and kidnapping had gotten some attention t, though that was in a different region than she usually traveled. But she figured it was time for another strike; no double the goblins would appreciate the bloodshed, and she felt her general Zolgen wouldn't turn down the chance to fight something. Though she was also looking to take a few of the inhabitants hostage and use them as cattle, her herd was slowly thinning, and figured now would be the perfect time to restock.

Letting out a sigh she stood up from the throne and walked to the edge of the platform that overlooked the rest of the crude goblin dwellings below. "We should really do something about these crude buildings, though first we must have the supplies needed to accomplish the task, I suppose I could turn this place into a fortress sooner or later, but that will require time and resources," Nissa thought out loud as she clasped her hands behind her back. Her eyes shifted about as she could make out torches moving about at the far end of the cavern that led up to the surface. Turning on her heel she walked back away from the edge of the platform as she motioned for a goblin to approach her.

"Inform Zolgen I request his presence here, I have something that we need to do," Nissa commanded as the goblin quickly scurried away to go find the large demon warrior. With that Nissa was once again left with the vampire honor guard that acted as her personal guard. Running her tongue against one of her fangs as she grinned, there was a hamlet she figured would be a good warm-up target and it seemed that there wasn't an active garrison that remained in the little 5-building hamlet. Though that didn't mean a couple of guards were not in the area. But she figured it would be worth the effort especially if she could replenish her stock and she figured Zolgen wouldn't turn down a chance for bloodshed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zolgen
1196110200-1.png

Languages:
"Common", "#Monster#"​
Mentions: saxon saxon

Thankfully for Nissa while she had been off doing her thing, Zolgen had just recently finished making his way out of that soul wood forest with all those people from all over the realm. Zolgen was still somewhat annoyed in one way by the whole thing because he would have totally had joined her last mission had he not been taken but on the other hand which was positive, In this process by taking risks and accepting challenges he had gained a new sense of power which he did not have before. He had landed back in their dimension not all that far away from the cave system it looked like. With so much uncertainty there he felt a sense of relief to be back where he knew he belonged, a place where he could act as the ultimate predator against those who were weaker than him, and on the off chance he could find anyone strong to fight, it was a win-win situation as far as the demon was concerned.

Less fortunately Zolgen had to leave his goblin Javelineers behind in that strange ruin space in order to meet the criteria for him to leave, lest he needed to murder Amelia instead. Under normal circumstances he might have done so, but incidentally he had taken somewhat of a liking to the beast, she was..rather entertaining. Not to mention the fact he had gotten potential work for the future out of sparing her. In addition even though he presented himself as overly confident he hadn't been entirely sure just what her powers would have let her do, should they have continued their brawl to the death. Irrespectively it all worked out pretty well in the end, as he took in a deep breath and let out a content sigh.

Presumably after the demon was walking along some, presuming the goblin who Nissa sent was able to find him and the Goblin was able to tell him what was up, Zolgen gave them a nod. "# Nissa sent you to retrieve me? Very well lead the way, I need to replenish my unit anyway.Knowing her there'll be something fun to do too..#" , Zolgen was ready to follow them back to the cave so that he could hear further instruction from Nissa, glad to reconnect at their so called current 'home base'.

Kasumi school 3.png
Nissa
Character Grade - D

Title(s): Vampire, Warrior, Provocative, Biter, Murder F, Vandal E, Goblin-Slayer, Kidnapper F, Intermediate

Notes: While not in combat, skills that do not deal damage have no cooldown.

Actions/Abilities:

Nissa once again sat upon the crude goblin throne once again, there were plans slowly brewing in her mind. Nissa didn't want to bring about the destruction of the other races, she would need their blood after all. There was much to do but she intended to rule over a nation or at least set up a puppet king to do her bidding. But destroying her food source wasn't an effective strategy but that was thoughts for another time there still was much ground to cover and there was something that needed to be done. When the goblin she sent out returned with Zolgen in toe Nissa grinned revealing her fangs.

Standing up from the throne she took a few steps forward to meet her general in the middle. "Zolgen, I hope your last outing was fruitful but I do have a plan that will no doubt interest you. I can't promise everyone there will be strong but I can promise there will be people there to slaughter. There is a hamlet off to the north, my herd has been thinning and its time to replace the ones that have been lost," Nissa concluded as she clasped her hands behind her back and walked toward the edge of the platform the throne was seated upon the same platform that Zolgen had defeated the goblin chief.

"But what I can also promise is that stronger people will probably come looking for us if we pull this off. The plan is simple, we will torch the small hamlet and burn it to the ground, kill any who resist but we need to leave some alive as well. While there are no guards residing in the hamlet, its five buildings in total, mainly farmers. But as we both know there could be a few retired adventurers among them. Guards have been known to patrol through the area, so there might be one or two staying the night as they were passing through," Nissa explained as she looked over her shoulder to try and gauge Zolgen's reaction to the thought.

"With that being said, if you have other pressing matters, I will not force you to go. But we should find more like-minded individuals, if my bid for Demonlord is complete there will be power and position for those that follow," Nissa concluded as she smirked before looking back out over the cavern. The trip itself would take a day to travel there and even then they would need to wait until night to strike, attacking in the day would ruin the surprise but. She was hoping to get a bit more information from watching the little hamlet when they arrived.

Zolgen
1196110200-1-1.png
Mention: saxon saxon

Zolgen took notice of Nissa’s fangs being exposed with that grin, perhaps there was good news for him after all.

The tall demon might have taken a kneel to her had she stayed on the throne but she came up to him instead he gave a slight bow.

“That was a strange dimension of the fae I was in. I believe however I can truthfully report to you, that despite needing to leave some goblins behind, that it was in fact fruitful.” He would have smiled back if his face could convey it. The power of ruins, hopefully he would unlock it soon enough since he had felt it stay with him.

“Of course, It’s not a big deal, after all there’s fun to be had either way, and by killing the weak we prepare for the strong.” Even so Zolgen’s interest was piqued. Destroying those who opposed monsters was sort of his whole deal anyway, and he found great enjoyment out of it.

Zolgen listened carefully to her description of the hamlet, watching her move along the area where that duel had taken place. Of course he wasn’t opposed to the idea of more to enslave.If even other non monsters did it, to each other, how could they blame them for doing the same?

It sounded like there was enough to kill and some possibility of risk to make things more interesting, Zolgen straightened out some.

“Of course I’ll accompany you, I can’t really say my last outing was really planned, I had fully intended to join you but I found myself in unique circumstances.”

“While it sounds like we have a chance of running into only a few guards, as I know from experience they can be dangerous in numbers. Ideally if we run into any we can help the encounter go in our favor should a larger number be passing through by picking some of them off before they can regroup should our presence be known.”

“If the adventurers are like that old man was, then I wouldn’t say it’s too much to worry about..but should they be a fae or something more lively, I could see them posing more of a potential threat.”

“Naturally, I’m always on the lookout for new friends.”
Zolgen said in response to the finding more like minded individuals comment.

“Ideally we can cull several, and take the rest after the razing takes place It sounds like then, I believe taking some new javenlineers with me would be beneficial.”

“Regardless I will support you in this excursion, perhaps we’ll be pleasantly surprised in what we find.”
He said with a positive intonation, speaking of the prospect of engaging in slaughter and enslavement like it was just a road trip.

Kasumi school 3.png
Nissa
Character Grade - D

Actions/Abilities:

Nissa turned back to face Zolgen as the demon spoke. "Well, its not like we don't have a whole tribe of goblins here or anything; they do tend to expand quickly. But the fae dimension could be interesting, though the cost of getting out seems intriguing," Nissa pointed out as she brought her hand to her chin. "We will strike a night like usual, if we have larger numbers, I wouldn't mind a frontal assault in the day. But, we are limited in our resources," She sighed, waving her hand away, moving back to the crude throne, and sitting down.

Drumming her fingers against the throne, she leaned back, "But yes, I think we should outnumber any guards that we come across; they will more than likely have the most experience. But we can hash out the final plan once we arrive there," Nissa concluded as she gazed out over the cavern. There was much to plan still, but the trip would give her time to finish up the planning and then there was the matter of expanding their operations. No doubt they would sooner get the attention of others in the region nobles will no doubt want to know what is happening in their domain. "Alright, go find your replacement Javalineers; we will be leaving once we have assembled," Nissa stood up and clapped her hands together before signaling for her vanguard to start getting ready.

Once the groups had been assembled, they quickly set off with much of the night ahead. However, the journey would take a day's worth of traveling until the group reached the hill country home to their target. As the group arrived the sun was just rising on the horizon. Trails of smoke could be seen in the distance. The houses were relatively close, with a single one-off further away from the others. A dirt path seemed to be the main road for traveling. However, there didn't seem to be anything that stood out.
hamlet.png

Under the shade of some trees, Nissa looked out over the valley the hamlet was settled in. "What do you think Zolgen? There is only a handful of buildings, and no doubt several families call this place home," She stated, looking back over her shoulder. There was a single large field behind the hamlet, though the field was bare. The plan for the moment was to wait for nightfall and then to move from building to building though once the fighting started others would no doubt come to see what was going on.

The house further away did concern her, she wasn't entirely sure if theywould ble able to deal with the people living there. "We will have to deal with the house further back from the others, there might be some that get away that we wont be able to see," Nissa pointed out.

Zolgen
1196110200-1-1-1.png

Interaction: saxon saxon

“I believe there are different ways to get out..it was a very strange realm but I think I got some power which I have not gotten a chance to fully actualize yet..I hope that it manifests as something useful.” Zolgen chuckled a bit.

“There were these strange ruins, which demanded that some form of life be left behind to let the others leave, and it just so happened that the goblins were the most strategic choice…of course it’s a most perplexing place..surely easy to get lost..but perhaps there would be other powers to seize should we deem it useful to try to go back..perhaps albeit more prepared than I was now knowing what’s there.”

Nissa’s words were reassuring to the demon man. As much as Zolgen enjoyed fighting powerful opponents he had had now more than one close call which had humbled him and made him a bit more strategic. Even if he enjoyed jumping in quickly for the slaughter from time to time it did make him reconsider his options now and again after almost becoming a pin cushion much earlier in his career. So hearing they should out number the guards was nice to say the least.

“The night will provide some additional cover, and the goblins can see in the dark, so perusal this is a good choice I believe given the circumstances.”

“And of course it’s only natural for predators to adapt their strategy on the fly..”

“Understood M’Lady.”
Zolgen replied awfully light heartedly given what he was preparing to go and do. The tall demon made his way to assemble five more goblins who were capable of replacing the ones he had to leave back in the soul wood. Once he was satisfied with his selection he rejoined Nissa, with the goblins following behind him in a rag tag band type fashion as was typical of goblins.

Goblin Javelineers
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 11.47.32 PM.png
Zolgen was talkative as usual with Nissa on the journey, talking about all sorts of monster applicable things more than likely that were of interest to him. Perhaps briefing her even more about the soul wood if she desired.

Zolgen stayed close to her as they stayed in the shade, the goblins nearby and alert.

Upon her asking the question, Zolgen looked outward at the few buildings. “Given that we don’t have as many allies as we’ve had in the past, I think this size is safe enough to handle..it’ll certainly get some attention.”

“I think that you’re correct, and that we should take care of that far away house sooner than later, we don’t need people running away to get help so early on in our mission here..I think it should be pretty straight forward from there, as i doubt they’ll be well equipped to deal with all of us, especially once the slaughter starts and their morale dwindles.”
The demon gave his assessment on the matter.

Kasumi school 3.png
Nissa
Character Grade - D

Actions/Abilities:

Nissa clasped her hands behind her back as she continued to look over at the building in front of two. Simply nodding as Zolgen spoke she smiled a bit at the thought of what was about to come. "Well hopefully, it will gain the attention of a few less-than-desirable people to come to our side," She stated as she shifted her gaze toward the sun, clicking her tongue and then turning on her heel. But for the moment there wasn't much else to do than wait and start to make their move on the hamlet.

"Well I do hope that is true, after all it would be a shame if our work went unappreciated," Nissa chuckled as she sat down on a nearby log. She hoped this would get the attention, her rise to demonlord was still on her mind. There was still much to do but the journey of a thousand steps beings with a single step. Over time there was going to be trials head but, if she could build it up smart then there wouldn't be much that could stop her.

hamlet.png
As the sun rose in the sky and then in the evening it slowly set over the horizon. Nissa stood up and rested her hand on her longsword. "Well the sun is setting Zolgen, and you know what time it is," Nissa smiled and started to walk down the hill as she signaled for the Vampire Honorguard to follow her.

As the group made their way around the edge of the village, as the last glimpses of the rays of light fell below the mountains. Torches started to slowly light up as the inhabitants of the village started to move about now that their day was done. As the group moved closer to the furthest house, they noticed there were small gardens outside of the house. There were several lights on inside the house, and every so often a shadow would walk past the windows.

The exact number of people in the house was unknown Nissa looked back over her shoulder as she stopped. "Start to surround the building, we will then go in together. The sooner we deal with this one then we can start to focus on the rest of the hamlet," Nissa concluded as she drew her longsword and flipped open her pack revealing the jars of blood and then put her want in her free hand.

"Once you are ready Zolgen, by all means, begin," Nissa concluded as she smiled as she looked at Zolgen. She was going to allow him to start the blood letting of the hamlet. She hoped someone would put up a good fight in the home at least for the beginning. Though burning the place down wasn't going to happen she didn't want to alert the others at least not until they concluded their work on the rest of the hamlet.

Zolgen
1196110200-1-1.png
saxon saxon
The goblins stayed near Zolgen for the time being while he listened to Nissa speak of hopes and ambitions. That was indeed the best case scenario if they could get more support on their side. A two pronged approach attract attention and perhaps get more monsters to work with them in the process down the line. Indeed this was what was strategic to be partaking in for the time being, Zolgen feeling rather confident that Nissa knew what she was doing. It was great to have someone else to follow who could handle these logistics, at the end of it all Zolgen got to do what he wanted and further the monster kind who saw it wise enough to align themselves with Nissa and himself.

"I agree, it is an art after all.." He'd chuckle some after his comment. Zolgen knew that the darker it grew the closer it was for action time. Thankfully unlike other times he had gone in to fight and kill, the demon man actually had some natural armor which had formed properly. Even if it wasn't the armor which he dreamed of, it was much better than what he had available prior, if someone dared to hit him he'd take the hits much better.

He let out yet another one of his dark chuckles in response when the sky had darkened and Nissa asked rhetorically if he knew what time it was. "Of course I do M'lord I've been looking forward to it."

He diligently followed Nissa as did the goblins. Zolgen took in the details of the scene carefully, as a predator would hope to do. With the indiscernible number of people inside Zolgen wasn't entirely sure what to expect but he gave a nod to Nissa.

Goblin Javelineers
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 11.47.32 PM-1.png

He figured the goblins would be better used if they stayed outside and were ready to catch any would be fleers so he ordered them to stay outside in monster, to which they spread out around the building, so that even if someone used another door other than the front or a window, there was a chance of them encountering at least one goblin to get in their way. Plus the goblins had dark vision which would hopefully help in any potential encounter as well.

Goblin Actions: All 5 goblin Javelineers spread out around the building on all sides keeping a reserved distance to try to stop anyone who might try to flee.
----

Upon hearing Nissa tell him he could go when he was ready, he gave her another nod. "Very well then Lets get this fun started then." He then equipped his blades before he ran up and attempted to kick the door down much like before if he was successful he looked around the space he used the ability Demonic Twin Sweep swinging his blades around in a radial up to 5ft around him hitting whatever thing or person that happened to be around him, in hopes to maim, kill, or destroy whatever was there.

Zolgen Actions: 1. Move as many ft needed to door to kick it down.
2. Attempt to kick door down.
3. Use the ability Demonic Twin Sweep on any people or things within a 5 ft radius around him inside.
Demonic Twin Sweep - Fighting Style Fiendish Twin Blade E, Linked F, Area F
Zolgen attempts to strike his target with one sword before quickly following up with the other slashing in a 5 ft radius around him. Grade E- 1 Post Cooldown.
Cooldown E: 1/1

Kasumi school 3.png
Nissa
Character Grade - D

Notes: We are now in combat! Bring blood and skulls to the blood god and the skull throne!

Actions/Abilities:
  • Grechnaucht - Fighting Style Nightblade E [Specialized] (Drain F (strength), Deflect F) - Nissa delivers a strike to a target and goes to counter that targets next move all the while lowering the effectiveness of their strength. Target must be within 5 ft of the user. Drain only lasts for a single post. - Grade E - 1 post cooldown
  • Blood Needle - Magic F, Blood Affinity F - Using either the blood on her sword or opening one of her blood jars she can use blood magic to make needles made of blood and thrown at a target within 5 feet. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
1. Uses Grechnaucht
2. Uses Blood Needle
3. Defends

Nissa watched as Zolgen charged toward the door, and she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle that the demon decided that he needed a running start. Upon reaching the door, he absolutely obliterated it, sending splinters inward. One of the shards impaled itself into an older male elf who screamed out in pain as the wood lodged itself in his stomach. However, this was short-lived as Zolgen started to spin about cutting down two others along with the man. So far the three that had been cut down were elves, and now screaming filled the air as well as blood.

Nissa now caught up to her comrade with a wand and blade drawn. The entryway led in two directions and housed the stairs leading to the second floor. So far there hadn't been any screaming coming from the second floor but there was a lot of commotion on either side of the house as there was shouting. Two younger elf males appeared in either doorway way seeing what was going on armed with an axe. However, these axes looked more like they were meant for wood cutting rather than fighting someone.

Nissa grinned, though her danger sense was telling her several people were still in the house. Not wasting a moment, she lunged at the elf to her left using Grechnaucht as she delivered a quick stab to the elves stomach. Which he let out a shout of pain as his shirt started to turn red as Nissa drew back the blade. Followed Gup with Blood needles as the blood in her jars took the form of needles, than shot at the elf in in close combat. She then defended herself as for the other elf he seemed to scared to move now that he saw the scene.

Meanwhile, by now, the minions had surrounded the house and were watching closely to see if anyone tried to escape.

Zolgen
1196110200-1-1.png

Zolgen was very pleased to smash through the door in such a way. It only reminded him of how fortunate he was to be given a body capable of laying waste to his enemies. He felt pretty accomplished that he managed to kill this many just by wrecklessly charging in the way he had, feeling more confident with some of his natural bone armor intact now. He had no intention of there being repeat issues like there had been in other fights. The wood probably would have been fatal had that one not gotten any attention, but the sword really sealed the deal on that guy as it did to others who had just been standing about minding their own business. It looked like fae meat might just be on the menu. These creatures should just accept him as the natural evolution..while they had higher mana concentrations than other races, Zolgen was what happened when mana reached new heights..they called it corruption but he saw it as a way to cement himself as superior in power.

He might enjoy fighting more powerful enemies and defeating them, but there was nothing to say that Zolgen didn't greatly enjoy slaughtering those who opposed monster kind in general. The weak could be tasty if anything else, and let him act on his bloodlust more often than not.

Seeing that Nissa was handling the other elf well enough, Zolgen set his sights on the one who appeared to be too frightened to even engage with them. Realistically who could blame them after witnessing how quickly he and Nissa were killing the others. Zolgen had a few options..he could have tried to intimidate the elf into doing what he wanted to help them out but that might give him time to warn the others of exactly of what he was seeing verbally which would be disadvantageous to Nissa and himself, it could risk the whole operation so instead Zolgen figured killing as many as possible quickly was the move here so they could move on unknown. So Instead without even needing to move from his current spot Zolgen attacked the elf bringing one slash coming down diagonally on the neck and if that one hit the other one came down on the right arm using Advanced Demonic Traveling Twin Slash D to send a traveling silvery reddish hued slash from his blade, the second following if the other connected. If that worked out according to plan the elf would be caught off guard from the distance he was able to strike.

If Zolgen was successfully in downing the opponent Zolgen would tell Nissa he was going to try to head up stairs knowing full well she could handle herself with that one.

Meanwhile the goblins were still on watch duty outside, following orders.

1. Try to use Advanced Demonic Traveling Twin Slash on scared elf.
Fighting Style Fiendish Twin Blade D, Linked F, Range F, Selective F -Grade D- 2 post cooldown.
Zolgen slashes his blade at a single target sending forth a traveling slash, can strike a target up to 10 ft away in a 10 ft x 10 ft box front of him, if first traveling slash connects he quickly follows up with a second.
2. Tell Nissa heading up and start to head up stairs if elf killed.

Cooldown E: Available next post

D: Available 2 posts from this one.

Kasumi school 3.png
Nissa
Character Grade - D

Notes: We are now in combat! Bring blood and skulls to the blood god and the skull throne!

Actions/Abilities:
  • Grechnaucht - Fighting Style Nightblade E [Specialized] (Drain F (strength), Deflect F) - Nissa delivers a strike to a target and goes to counter that targets next move all the while lowering the effectiveness of their strength. Target must be within 5 ft of the user. Drain only lasts for a single post. - Grade E - 1 post cooldown 1/1
1. Attack the elf
2. Moves to the next room.
3. Starts to search for the next target

Nissa's combatant quickly dropped to the ground as the wound from earlier and the blood needles hit the target, not rapidly wasting any time, she trusted her blade into the elf. This time killing her targets, though there still seemed to be two more people in the surrounding area at least from what she could tell. Though she couldn't exactly pinpoint what they were but they were at least in the house. She turned around as Zolgen's attack cut the elf straight in half with little to no effort, thanks to the elf being too scared to move.

When she was told he was going upstairs, she simply nodded her head and proceeded to go into the next room. As Zolgen ascended the stairs, he was met with two doors; one was open, and the other was closed. From what he could see from the opened door, it led to a bedroom. There was a large bed centered along the back wall, on the sides of the room there was a dresser and a large wardrobe against the wall. The walls were fairly sparse, and the bed was tall enough that it was possible for someone to hide under it. However, the other door didn't look very thick at all and could probably just be battered down in a single strike.

Meanwhile, Nissa downstairs was stepping into the kitchen downstairs, several pots were left over the fire as they were boiling over now. They seemed to be cooking, though I only sensed two other people in the house, though where I can't say. But so far we have only seen men, does that mean there are more men or are there women and a child around her or some combination? She thought to herself as she started to search through the kitchen opening the cabinets and attempting to look for the next person she could find.

Zolgen
1196110200-1-1.png
Zolgen was pleased to see that Nissa had killed her target well enough, and the one who he had evidently scared into submission he was quickly able to cut through with not much difficulty. Wrong place at the wrong time, Zolgen had no empathy for the people whose lives he was claiming. Not only did he innately not particularly care but if they wanted to wage a war against monster kind, then why shouldn't he return the favor?

He gave Nissa bit of a head nod of confirmation after she killed her opponent as if to nonverbally communicate good job, before he finally went all the way up. Zolgen was careful to pay attention to his surroundings to make sure that it was less likely that someone could jump him while he ascended, looking back and forth carefully ahead of him. Then Zolgen came to a crossroad of what decision he was to make. The tall demon could either barge into that door which was closed possibly surprising anyone who was hiding there, or he could go into the open room and try to see if there was someone hiding around there. Chances are even if the person decided to make a run for it through the door and try to get out, he'd hear them open it and would be able to pretty quickly retaliate, as there was also a possibility this open room was bait but Zolgen knew full well that people weren't exactly the in the clearest of minds when they were in high stress situations like these and it'd be annoying if he burst into that other space to find nobody so he figured he'd check the open one and take the chance that someone might have hidden there in a panic.

Worst case scenario if they were faster than he was anticipating, the goblins were still outside ready to go after the would be fleer, if the person somehow managed to get past Nissa as well, which seemed unlikely so for now Zolgen made his way into the bedroom quickly, and kept a bit of a distance to ensure that someone didn't end up trying to stab him or something immediately when he did so, before he looked under the bed since there really wasn't anywhere else someone could hide in the room without some form of unique ability to say the least. He'd get his swords ready to retaliate if he saw anyone or he got attacked in the interim.

(Goblins still on standby)

1. enter bedroom.
2. Search for possible target by looking under bed by keeping bdistnace, with swords ready to brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back