• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Isekai Hell] Heaven Let Your Light Sh(r)ine Down

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

StarPrincessVal

Princess of the Stars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a Roleplay set in the Isekai Hell universe. It takes place in the city of Stonewall, Capital of the Caelia Barony in the Protectorate of Ryke. It will follow Regula, a kind hearted Human leader out to make a difference for the people, while balancing her own ambitions, Ringo, a Komainu shrine guardian from an age passed, new to both the times and the world, and Gunhild, a very kind and affectionate, if not slightly simple, ... uh... Gunhild, as they attempt to improve the recently aquired Caelia Barony Shrine. This is a closed RP. We are not taking on any more characters without my approval. Anyone who enjoys this RP and would like to learn more about the Isekai Hell universe is encouraged to follow the links. <3

1700644368663.pngThe Town of Stonewall, Caelia Barony, Ryke
Morning
As the sun rose over the grassy plains of Ryke, the city of Stonewall had already begun it's day. The sounds of metal on metal, saws through wood, and smoke from the forge and inn fires permeated the morning air. It appeared a pleasant day was on the horizon with a cloudless sky and only the slightest nip of chill in the air. The smell of fresh baked pastries coming from the tavern floated on the wind, beckoning the early risers to stop by for their breakfast. A serene and peaceful day for a city that a up and coming city.

Ringo-Lord Bara 1.png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar
Languages: Common | <Beastial>

The smell of sweet breads wafting in from the open window caused Ringo's nose to wrinkle. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked, unsure of where she was or how she got there. This didn't look like the stasis realm... THE SHRINE! Wait, that's right, she had tried to enter her statue and then... she couldn't remember anything else. So where was she now? Her mind begin to race with worries. Had she been nabbed by some despicable tyrant looking to add her to his collection of curiosities? Or perhaps it had been a reverse spiriting away, where she, a Fae, was now in the servitude of a Human? Or perhaps a trouble maker has purloined her to extort her for her unique qualities? As she fretted, she turned to see the Baroness asleep on temporary bedding near the one Ringo occupied. Oh, that was Regula! If she was here everything was fine, Regula was her friend! She yawned, at ease now, and dragged the blanket off the bed, laying down next to the Human woman. She wondered if she should wake her up. The priests always woke her up, but Regula was a Bearness, whatever that was. Like a head priest she assumed. So it would be weird to tell her when to get up. Besides she must be tired after placing the- THE SHRINE! Ringo sat up and ran until she found the door, bursting out of the keep and toward the shrine. It wasn't hard to locate as she could see the tops sticking up over the top of the wall. As she approached, she couldn't help but notice it seemed to be in better condition then she remembered last seeing it. When did that happen? But that wasn't the only thing she noticed. That awful feeling she had had the first night in Stonewall was back. When did that start... she hadn't noticed it when she woke up... Was this that hungry thing again? She felt that too, but this was different. She'd have to keep track of when she felt like this. She hoped she wasn't sick like the people used to pray about. But that she could worry about that later, first there was work to do! Speaking of... what had happened to Gunhild? She was supposed to have shown her a place to sleep...
 
Last edited:
Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Sona Radar Sona Radar
Languages: Common | {Sylvan}

Her first thoughts upon waking up were a simple 'why the hell am I so uncomfortable?' as she turned around whilst her brain was booting up and recalling what had happened. Right, she, a Human tyrant, had spirited away an adorable Fae into her private realm to add her to her collection and extort her for her unique qualities. Or rather, she'd thrown Ringo into her own bed after being unable to come up with a better plan and then felt too awkward to join, yet couldn't really stay over at the inn either, so she'd just put down her bedroll instead. Long live sleep-overs? She grumbled as she stretched her wings, which felt cold and stiff from how she'd slept. She should really come up with a better plan for the next night.

At least she'd gotten Ringo into her room without any people seeing it, so that she wouldn't have rumours starting about it. She looked at the bed. It was suspiciously empty. That wasn't great... she looked around the rest of the room. No Ringo. She took a deep breath. Hopefully Ringo had left early enough for nobody to notice? That was the best she could hope for at this rate. Otherwise she'd just have to come up with some sort of way to... talk it away? Ugh. She didn't like having to debate such things this early in the morning whilst her limbs and wings were still stiff and her brain was barely booting up. Where even was Ringo? Her shrine, probably, right?

Regula sighed, as she got dressed and headed for the tavern, picking up some breakfast for herself and the two companions she expected to meet today. Thankfully having a [Pocket Dimension] meant she could store a generous breakfast without having to carry any of it.

Afterwards, she'd drop by the stables first. Why? Because she'd offered Gunhild a 'room' to stay there. It felt a bit bad to just throw the girl into the stables with the horses, yet there wasn't a bed big enough in the barony to fit her. Not yet at least. So a pile of straw and some blankets had been the best bedding she could've provided Gunhild with. Assuming the girl was indeed there, which she wasn't. Thus, with no clue where else to look, she figured she'd head for the shrine on her own.

Arriving at the shrine, hopefully with Gunhild there as well, she'd spot Ringo and Gunhild soon enough. {“Good morning!”} She'd call out, as she approach the maiden and lizard. {“Please, don't run off again like that.”} She'd ask Ringo. {“You had me worried.”} She left out what specifically she'd been worried about. Either way... {“That said, I brought us some breakfast. Is there a place in the shrine we could eat it at? Or perhaps make some tea to go with it?”} Regula hadn't seen much of the shrine yet, despite having pocketed it.
 
Last edited:
(my brain is gone so WOOPS FOR MISTAKESES)
Gunhild
1
dunhild.jpg
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>
Mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Elvario Elvario


Gunhild could have had the option to stay in the stables she had been so kindly offered, yet there was something uncomfortable about them that made her unwilling. It was possibly that it didn't smell so pleasant and that the straw was itchy at times. Since she had also been tasked with watching over the shrine to keep it nice and safe, Gunhild had opted to moving her place of sleep to just outside of Stonewall near Ringo's shrine. She would be able to be close and potentially keep an eye on it while she found herself sleeping through the night on the bare floor outside having found it comfortable enough to snuggle next to trees and in bushes to stay off the road and feel more comfortable in which was where she was at the rise of dawn.

Grumbling and rubbing at her eyes as she awoke, Gunhild was definitely rough and dirt-covered from her unhygienic sleeping standards as she sat up and came back to awareness about her surroundings. Recognising the shrine and remembering where she was for what reason, she checked herself recognising that she didn't fall asleep all floofed up so she was simply a dirty lizard rather than a dirty and fluffy one of which would probably feel more natural to any onlookers rather than disgusting. Since she couldn't see Ringo or Regula around, she supposed that she had some brief alone time to do something since nobody else was around and Gunhild was fairly certain that the shrine was fine.

Seeing a familiar pretty pigeon and purple cottonball with eachother, Gunhild didn't exactly know whether or not to interrupt them since Regula had left with Ringo to take her somewhere safe to rest the day before. Perhaps they had been doing some interesting things in secret and it would be rude? Gunhild was not exactly a savant in either private matters or subtlety as she was now already blatantly staring at them. She had just wordlessly approached the entire time she was thinking if it was rude or not since she was so focused on the little things that could have been going on between them.

"{Oh. Gunhild is here now. Gunhild not know when Gunhild appeareded}" Gunhild spoke obliviously as she looked at the shrine before between the two.
"{Hellos, Prettybirdie and Candycotton. Gunhilds is very groundy but lookeded at the magichouse all night even when Gunhild's eyes closed and it is all good and ok now... }" Gunhild answered, remaining silent for a few seconds before recalling she hae been holding something in her grasp the entire time that she had never chosen to address and dropping it on the gtound with an audible thud.
"{Gunhild found cool rock}" she added, clearly wanting her notable achievement to be known.​
 
Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34.png
Languages: "Common", "%Analog%, +Mictlantechulian+"
Interactions: Elvario Elvario StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Sona Radar Sona Radar


The constructs knew of the arrangement that work was going to be done on the shrine. Unlike others they had very little reason to sleep thanks to their resistance, going into stasis to pass time and use less energy was about as close to 'sleep' as they got. Regardless Teuihua had spent much of the prior night patrolling the surrounding area living up to the [Sentry] title well.


Zeouli, not really being a combat orientated construct spent time instead examining the local planet life, without being assigned any where in particular it was behavior that came naturally to her.

Between the two constructs however they were just as Mictlantechulian as Ringo was. Even if there probably wasn't as much heavy lifting needed as for when they first set up the foundation for the shrine, Teuihua could still offer his skills of being able to pick up fairly heavy objects with his superstrength as well as ensure that the shrine restoration process went along safely even if it was pretty unlikely anything hostile would appear. at the very least Teuihua's presence would ensure that they were even more extra safe between him and Gunhild.

Zeouli on the other hand probably had more of a gentle hand and aesthetic driven sight than Teuihua might. She would be able to assist in giving advice about plants and assisting with more delicate fine motor skilled aesthetic related tasks. She also had the benefit of having a Mictlantechulian religious background, even if she was devoted to a different Mictlantechulian divine being than the one of passage.

Both constructs however eventually found themselves nearby the others at some point in the ongoing conversation probably. Teuihua gave a wave to the group, and Zeouli was quick to follow with her own wave like gesture.


"Good Morning Baroness Caelia and Gunhild." Teuihua stated,

"%Good Morning Baroness.% +and Good Morning Ringo+"
Since Zeouli didn't speak any of the same languages that Gunhild did she just gave a bit of a bow in Gunhild's direction.

"+ A good morning from me to you too Ringo, we are both here to assist where we best can in this process as mentioned.+" Teuihua then said turning to Ringo.

"+I promise I'll do my best.+" Zeouli added in. The constructs were ready for further instruction and then subsequent action when the time would come.
 
Caelia Shrine-Lord Bara.png
Caelia Shrine of Passage, Just Outside Stonewall, Caelia Barony
Morning
The shrine stood in slightly better condition then when Regula had pocketed it, thanks to Amanda and her new hammer, Cruthú. However, there was still much to be done. Plant growth had permeated the stone work, grass and bushes popping out all over. The fountain still wasn't running, it's water having dried up long ago. The doors and wooden features of the shrine were still in varying states of decay, some gone all together. And the prayer tree was dead.

Ringo-Lord Bara 2.png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

Ringo turned at the sound of Regula's voice, smiling and waving her hand. "{Good morning, Regula, your Bareness! It is quite pleasant out today.}" As Regula made her worry known, Ringo moved to her and grabbed the Baroness's hand in her own. "{I am so sorry, Regula! Should I have woken you? I-I will be honest, I'm still not completely sure what my duties are as your bonded servant. If there is anything I can do, please let me know!}" At the mention of tea and breakfast, Ringo clapped her hands together happily. "{Of course!... I-I mean... no... sort of?... We have a ceremonial tea hall...}" She points to the building on the right, with the door decayed and wooden struts ready to buckle. "{But, I am beginning to doubt our solid gold implements are still present... and the building is not in a suitable state for someone of your status. Oh! But perhaps if I were to fetch some water from the well, I could heat it with my spirit magics for tea! We could have it and the food on the shrine steps! Would... would that be suitable for a Bareness?}" She looked at Regula hopeful. The thought of food excited her, and she thought that make her discomfort go away... but... actually, now that she was paying attention the feeling was gone again... Weird...

As Gunhild approached, Ringo beamed at her. "{Hello, Gunhild! Candycotton... Pfffft... That is a funny name for Regula. you watched the shrine all night? Thank you so much, Gunhild.}" As the rock hit the ground with an audible thud, Ringo looked down at it. "{Oh, uh... Good... good job? I suppose it is a neat rock...}" She hoped her words made Gunhild happy.

The sound of heavy footsteps had the Komainu turning to notice the approach of the Constructs. "+Good morning to you both! I am grateful your assistance! Your presence is rather comforting as well, I do not feel so out of place when you are near.+"

Once breakfast and/or tea was finished, Ringo gave the shrine another look over, before turning back to the others. "{Gunhild if you could help remove the plants from the stonewo-... uh, the... stoney-stones that make up the floor-floor and building bottoms...? Is this helping? Maybe later I can show you how to make charms and find you a place to stay here!}" She turned to the constructs. "+Sentry, I need water to fill the fountain, it appears to have dried up a while ago. And if youcould remove the doors from the buildings so they can be replaced later, I would very much appreciate it! And Agricultural Unit, if you could please take a look at the prayer tree and see if there is anything that can be done to save it. I fear it may be too late though, we may have to plant a new one...+" She smiled at everyone pleasantly. "{Well, shall we get started?}"
 
Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Sona Radar Sona Radar | Teuihua/Zeouli TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: Common | {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

She met Gunhild with a tad bit of confusion. The lizard looked surprisingly dirty, but that was soon explained as it turned out the dirt had been the lizard's bed. Regula was a tad annoyed, more so when she was given a weird nickname again. On the other hand, it did sound like Gunhild had at least diligently watched the shrine. {“You're going to need a bath. It's rude to enter a shrine whilst covered in dirt.”} She remarked, figuring that much was true about any sacred places in any time and age. {“Also, I preferred it when you called me Ladylord.”} It wasn't perfect, but still far better than 'prettybirdie' or any of its variations. She wasn't too sure what to say about the rock, so she decided not to say anything at all. {“Although you did a good job guarding the shrine.”} She ended, deciding to at least end on a positive note.

She told Teuihua and Zeouli good morning as well, upon their arrival. However, she figured she'd do so in style. +“Good morrowing.”+ She replied, hoping that she'd gotten it right. It was still a rather difficult language to master, even though she'd been trying to catch up on the more common phrases that she'd heard them say a few times by now.

{“Indeed, it's a lovely weather. Although it's baroness. Ba-ro-ness. Not bareness.”} She figured trying to correct Ringo might be a more fruitful endeavour than it'd be with Gunhild.

She'd barely finished her sentence, however, when Ringo caught her off guard by rushing forwards and grabbing her hand. {“I... that... well...”} She started, before she'd even formulated what she wanted to say. {“Yes, I would have preferred that, but it's not a big deal.”} She eventually replied. As for what Ringo's duties were... she had no clue. {“For now, let's just get your shrine up and running.”} She replied, as that was the only thing she could come up with. The suggestion of fetching water and using spirits to make tea, though odd, sounded like a good deal. {“That would be lovely.”}

Between herself and Ringo, she was pretty sure she was the 'birdie' and Ringo the 'cotton-candy', yet Regula decided not to mention it. Besides, what even was cotton candy? Those things didn't sound like they'd go well together.

She silently watched as Ringo ordered the others around, telling them what to do and work on. Ringo even managed to give Gunhild instructions, which was impressive. Notably, Regula was left out, although she figured the maiden wouldn't dare instruct her. It's why she figured she'd come up with a task of her own. {“I'll walk around to see what metal parts need reforging. I'm assuming there will be some door-hinges and the likes that have gotten rusted. If the fountain is functioning thanks to some enchantments, I could see if I can get those running as well. Or any other enchantments, for that matter, if your shrine made use of them. Unless there's something else you think could use my craft?”} She'd ask to check with Ringo.
 
(my brain is gone so WOOPS FOR MISTAKESES)
Gunhild
2
20230927_184330.jpg
(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>
Mentions: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario


Gunhild's attention was brought to Teuihua and Zeouli when they had also arrived in order to provide assistance, recalling meeting said inorganic beings before yet still remaining quite confused by their existence and sentience. Remaining hesitant for a moment despite their greeting, she ended up eventually responding wondering if such things were ever going to feel normal.
"Oh, hello... rocky-mans and rocky-mans. Gunhild still not get how rocky-mans is... is how is. But is okay" Gunhild answered, being too oblivious to recognise the incorrect gender within one of the constructs as Ringo and Regula had also both greeted to her appearance and both been glad at her efforts for watching the magic-house. The big lizard still didn't really get what purpose they served when they weren't given a task or why they were here to begin with, wondering if they had a construct house with furniture and food for constructs or something where they... discussed construct news. Or something.

"{Gunhild is ok to watch magic-house while Floofa sleeps. It is newborn babi too, babis need care and watch. Gunhild like smol babi, is smol and cute. Gunhild can do any of the times, except for the times of the time where Gunhild is not here and can't}" Gunhild blatantly added as she had also faced her glance towards Regula after the lizard had finished drinking in Ringo's compliments about finding such a cool rock.
"{Gunhild forgot Regula-Lady do not like names, Gunhild is oops. ReguLady must be do hard feelings or pain since ReguLady gave birth to a healthy babi house, Gunhild not know how hard it is to give birth to house}" she pondered on the matter as she scratched her neck before glaring back.

"{Gunhild not need bath. Gunhild fine and naturey-all. Gunhild cannot even take bath here. Wet-wets is an evil demon anyway. Drinkies are for drinkies, not for swimmies}" Gunhild childishly answered back believing it was up for debate, up-turning her nose in refusal before Ringo had begun giving orders on what she had wanted and changing her attention to it in order to avoid the previous topic.

On Ringo addressing her, Gunhild simply looked at her with a confused expression as she slowly raised an eyebrow before answering.
"{Gunhild can undy-stand Grapefloof. Gunhild is not dumb-dumb. But, Gunhild can helpies that, and can also trys other thing. Though Gunhild might not be goodest at other thing, Gunhild think that feel like a Wool-Puppo thing?}" Gunhild thought, remembering that Ringo didn't recognise she was the Candy-Cotton earlier and readdressing.
"{A Purpyfloof thing, Purpyfloof is a Wool-Puppy}" Gunhild confirmed so she didn't misunderstand.​
 
Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34.png
Languages: "Common", "+Mictlantechulian+", "%Analog%"​
Interactions: Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Teuihua and Zeouli were pleased to be positively received by Ringo even if their faces weren't exactly the best at conveying it. They were pleasantly surprised when Regula tried to speak in Mict, which all things considered was pretty fitting given one of her more recent titles, even f it wasn't perfect in what she said it was quite close.

"+Of course it is only natural.+" Teuihua responded to Ringo's thanks with a nod, and a positive intonation in his voice.

"Your effort in speaking this language is commendable Baroness Caelia." he commented positively.

It was pretty apparent to at least Teuihua that Gunhild still wasn't sure what to make of them, but she said they were okay which was good enough for the construct. Perhaps with time Gunhild would understand they were dependable allies who she need not be wary of, at least that's what Teuihua thought to himself, Zeouli much more out of the loop given the language barrier in comparison. Teuihua gave Gunhild a friendly nod as well, which Zeouli was quick to imitate.

"+Understood Ringo, since I am here I will start with removing old doors so that they may be replaced with new ones.+"

Teuihua then turned to Regula. "Baronness Caelia, after I finish removing the doors, I take that it is okay that I fetch some suitable containers to get water? Ringo informed me that she would also like me to replace the water in the well, and I am capable of bringing quite a bit at one time with the proper vessel."

Teuihua asked this, as he made his way over to the nearest door and started to leverage his SuperStrength D to remove it carefully so as not to damage other parts of the buildngs by mistake. Teuihua was in fact strong enough to remove the door with hinge still in tact, which he was inclined to do unless instructed otherwise. Presumably it wouldn't be too difficult for the large construct and he'd place each removed one near where he had taken it out, presuming it wasn't so decayed it fell apart.


Zeouli was also receptive to Ringo's words. She gave her a nod of confirmation,

"+I'll see what I can do Ringo.+"

She used her knowledge of Nature E + Argiculture E + Religion E to assess the prayer tree, to see if anything could be done. Going around the base of it carefully and examining it as if to check for any signs of life or anything useful. Her thought was given the tree's special nature perhaps infusing some form of magic could revitalize it.
 
Caelia Shrine-Lord Bara.png
Caelia Shrine of Passage, Just Outside Stonewall, Caelia Barony
Morning

Purple hair kitsune nine tails hazel eyes shrine samurai s-1644768126.pngRingo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

"{S-Sorry! Baroness! I shall remember it!}" She considered asking what exactly a Baroness was, but decided it could wait till later. At Regula's confirmation that waking the Baroness up was indeed part of her duties she smiled and nodded confidently. "{Very well! Then I shall wake you up before I go! Wh-When we have sleepovers, of course!}" And with breakfast's plans confirmed, she headed back into the town at a brisk pace, her hands help up daintily in front of her as she moved. She was not one for haste, but the Baroness Breakfast must not wait! And... maybe she wanted to eat the food, too. As she got near the well, the discomfort was back. Why did this keep happening? When things went wrong before, the priests and priestesses would take it as a sign that something was amiss, but there were no more priests or priestesses. Who was she to turn to now...? Regula seemed to be the one in charge, but she was already doing so much for the Shrine Guardian. Were there any other spiritualists in the town? She held her aloft as she thought, suddenly grabbing a passing lost soul from the air, and transforming it into a clay tea pot, which she used to fetch water from the well. She returned with at the same brisk pace, tea pot in hand and sitting at the shrine steps. She conjured a small blue flame, which seemed to rest in place with no fuel or containment, and set the teapot on it, causing the flame to flatten around the pot. "Oh! Cups!" She snatched another lost soul from the air and held it for a moment as she turned to Gunhild. "Will you be joining us for tea, Gunhild?"

As Gunhild seemed indignant with Ringo's approach, the Komainu bowed her head in apology. "{S-Sorry, Gunhild. I don't think you are dumb-dumb! I'll be sure to talk to you normally from now on. I really appreciate your help-help. S-Sorry, I didn't even mean to do it that time!}" Wool-Puppy was more complicated however... Apparently she was wool-puppy...? What did that mean? Wool came from sheep... and a puppy is a baby dog... Was Gunhild saying she was a sheep dog? She had always been told her statue was a fox, but she had never seen one... Maybe fox's don't exist anymore? Or maybe a sheep dog is what they call fox's now? She gave Gunhild an warm smile. "{Thank you!}" W-was that the right response?

Ringo gave a slight polite nod and smile to Teuihua and Zeouli. "+Your assistance is most appreciated!+"

As the others began to work, Ringo is surprised by Regula's offer. "{Are you sure? Is this kind of work something a Baroness does? I guess I can't stop you if you want to help. Those tasks sound wonderful, I have nothing that would be more helpful at the moment.}" Her tails swayed behind her in all directions pleasantly as she smiled at Regula.


As Teuihua pulled on the door, it came free with relative ease, the wood coming apart around the hinges easily to leave them attached to the stone. It was rather light, much of it having been eaten by pests or decayed over time. The other doors went similarly, most of them less intact then the first. It didn't take long before they were all set next to their now empty frames.

Zeouli's examination of the prayer tree revealed much to her. It was an Actocatli Tree, a species common in the Mictlantechulian Empire, though this one had grown to a size uncommon without arcane aid, probably due to the layline the shrine had rested on. Prayer Trees in shrines acted as symbolic conduits to carry the devout's hopes and desires to the divine. It was mainly used on holidays with several ceremonies attributed to it. It was unfortunately, also very dead. If any living wood remained, it would be buried deep within the trunk, and either accessing it or reviving the tree would take significant effort. If the tree could be removed, or even cut down, a new one could be grown in its place. The appropriate religious customs of doing such a thing were not present in the Constructs knowledge, however, as such an event most likely never occurred, or required special divine consultation to undertake.

Gunhild isn't given much trouble by the plants. Many of their roots were damaged or destroyed entirely when Amanda repaired the stone work. Only a few required any force to remove and Gunhild was plenty capable of supplying it. The finer growth between the tiles was another issue, however, as pulling each individual blade would be very inefficient.

Regula's results of her examination of the metal fixtures of the shrine were quite grim. The hinges and door handles were not functional, the filigree stripped, and the nails and bolts rusted to powder. All of it would need replaced and next to none of it was salvageable. The fountain showed more promise however, it seemed it was still functional, just dry and without a magic source to power it. A quick glance around the shrine revealed no other enchantemnts. In fact, all in all, it was surprisingly mundane for what was supposed to be a shrine. As if it were no different from any other stonework building in her town.

Ringo watched the others get started, then extended her arm out and grabbed another lost soul, fashioning a broom from it. She began to sweep the tiles, starting near the inner sanctum and working her way toward the entry. She slowed as she passed her statue, pausing to stare at it, her face stoic. She still couldn't feel it. Just like last night. She reached out a hand and laid it on the statue for a moment, but nothing. It was normal stone effigy of a fox. She sighed, and then returned to sweeping, unsure of what this meant or how it would effect her. But, she did notice, she was no longer feeling that discomfort she felt earlier... when did that go away?
 
Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34.png
Languages: "Common", "+Mictlantechulian+", "%Analog%"​
StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Sona Radar Sona Radar Elvario Elvario

Both constructs were pleased to hear Ringo respond positively to them, responding with affirmative gestures. Teuihua still felt quite thankful everytime an organic thought he was doing well, since it felt like he was carrying out what he was made to do well, which in his case was to assist people, even if it had evolved beyond his initial purpose.

During the task, Teuihua was pleased to see that his door pulling strategy was working in the way he envisioned. He figured saving what wood he could was the most resourceful thing to do. If it couldn't be repurposed into scrap wood, worst case scenario was either using it as fuel for another purpose via burning or as fertilizer. Should Ringo or Regula think he should move the wood and pile it somewhere he would. It was nice to see everyone working together toward these industrious tasks, it made Teuihua feel like they were doing something to better the barony.

The next task at hand was for him to go and fetch the water which the fountain needed.

Presuming he was given permission to seize a large container for gathering water that was Teuihua's next task, obtain the largest and most appropriate container he could get his hands leveraging his superstrength once more if need be for the purpose of getting the fountain it's water supply back. The next step the construct was intending on taking was trying to find the nearest appropriate water source which wouldn't cause any problems if he did so. These actions of course were largely dependent on if Regula had given permission before hand, as by no means did Teuihua accidentally want to steal or screw up something in the Barony. (Depending on if want actions to be broken into more rounds, am fine detailing each or some actions more in detail, regardless this is the series of actions that Teuihua is currently trying to work toward this round lest Ringo or Regula say otherwise)

Zeouli was quite focused on examining the tree, moving around it if need be to get a better read, taking in the details she could with her skill combination. An Actocali tree, the construct recognized, knowing that it had some significance. She did take note that it was a deal larger than others she had seen before. Unfortunately for the tree's condition it was less than ideal, the many years of no care had clearly not done it well. It was miraculous that any of it was alive, but perhaps that had been accounted for with the magic on the site.

After Zeouli was satisfied with her examination process, she made her way away from the large Actocali tree, and went to go and locate Ringo more than likely during her sweeping. Should she successfully get into speaking range of Ringo.


"+I have my report ready for you.+"

"+I believe there are a few possible options we can take for that Actocali tree. While not as preferable to my understanding given it's size and importance to the shrine, as you mentioned we could remove the tree from the site or cut it down subsequently removing it, and then transplant or plant another one in it's place.+"

"+However I believe there is another option which while also a labor intensive task could be potentially successful, deep within the tree's wood there may be live wood. This living wood if stimulated with potent enough magic with the right intention, could possibly revive the tree from it's current state. Of course this plan is very much dependent if there is any suitable living wood left within.+"

"+If you would like to know anything else and or had another task for me, I will try my very best Ringo.+"
Zeouli said with a bit of a bow.





 
Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Sona Radar Sona Radar | Teuihua/Zeouli TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: Common | {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

“{Regula-Lady. I'd prefer it if you could keep using that one.}” She was quick to state. It was still a first-name basis, but far better than anything prior. She figured it'd be best to quickly make her preference known again. The talk about giving birth to the shrine gave her a tad bit of a headache again. “{It wasn't painful, it was just using magic.}” She replied, really not wanting to dig deeper into it.

Upon Gunhild's refusal to take a bath, she sighed. “{The purplefloo... Ringo's shrine is a special place. One where you can't just enter dirty, or you might also make her special place dirty.}” She tried to explain. Then again, she had a suspicion as to why this lizard might dislike water. “{Once we get a bathhouse, we'll be able to heat up water with fire or magic. That should make baths warm and pleasant.}” It was a personal long-term goal, as she still recalled how relaxing the bath in Aslan had been.

As for Teuihua's reply, she chuckled. “I was off, wasn't I? Otherwise you'd have tried to reply in Mictlantechulian. I'll have you and the others give me some lessons soon, so why don't you start by telling me where I went wrong? Is it +good morrowing+ or +good morring+ or something else entirely?”

She nodded at his question. “Yes, there should be some large buckets for cooling metal around the keep. Close to the smithy, if I recall correctly. Otherwise you can ask Hestia of you can get some empty barrels.”

A gentle smile adorned her face when Ringo apologised. “{Don't worry, it wasn't a big deal. I'm still figuring out how this works as well.}” She admitted, not being used to being 'Chosen' and having someone bound to her. “{And yes, that would be great in the future.}” She reaffirmed her desire to be woken up first.

The smile turned into a chuckle when Ringo later asked about the job of a Baroness. “{No, not really. As a baroness, I mostly discuss the future of the barony with the mayors and argue about trade deals, border issues... Then report it all back to the Count. However, I've got some great advisors working for me and the mayors have been playing nice lately, so I have a bit more time for other things. Like working on this shrine. I was a blacksmith and enchanter before I became a baroness, so I know the trade.}”

As she feared, the metal was rather rusted. She took what remained, made some notes of what didn't remain, then headed off to the forge to smith to remake a few of the more specialised items and to simply pick from the crates of supplies what were common nails and bolts. That said, she wasn't a carpenter, so she wasn't sure how well she'd be able to neatly attach them all. It's why she set it aside for now. “{We'll need a carpenter like Sven to look at it later, to make sure they're used well enough and to check the quality of the wood itself.}” She'd explain to Ringo.

Considering there was still some time left, she figured she'd check out the fountain as well. “{Hmmmm.... I wonder what fuelled the shrine. Whether it was the ley-line or some other form of magic... Perhaps...}” She'd carefully use [Magic F] to see of her own magic could provide it the mana to start working, which would hopefully allow her a better understanding of its mechanism.
 
(my brain is gone so maybe short or mistakes)
Gunhild
3

20230927_184330.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>
StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario


Gunhild didn't entirely know how good or bad such tea offered by Ringo was going to be, considering the last thing she had found herself trying to drink that was granted by others turned out to be an extreme disappointment of an alcoholic drink that she found herself refusing to drink any more. Agreeing anyway since the floofa's attempts at procuring something nice might prove much better since Regula had granted her food the first time they met, wondering if Regula would be providing her with food once more after all of the work was over. Realising such in mind, remaining in any disagreements with Prettybirdie was probably a bad idea since it might result in less of any of the good things, like food or even pets if such a thing was to occur once more. As much as Gunhild didn't like the concept, she concluded that she might have to accept such domesticated behaviour and tamed obedience for the time being. Although, she didn't know how Regula expected her to get clean or even stay clean. Gunhild didn't have a magic 'cleanliness' spell she could use on herself at will.

Sat eyeing over the stoneworks, Gunhild was busy quietly digging her claws inbetween stone to pluck and scrape all of the evasive fauna that found itself present. Normally, said big lizard wouldn't have cared about such a little and natural thing but if it was what the Purpyfloofa requested then it must have mattered to her in some way, even if it didn't make any sense. Being left to pluck plants for a long while, she wondered what gave the idea to task her with such a mundane little detail that could have probably been assigned to anyone else when it felt like quite a waste of her own usefulness. She wondered why one of the two Constructs weren't able to uptake the little task considering it didn't seem like they would need to rest or get sick of doing such a little thing. Perhaps they just valued such constructs more than Gunhild.

Continuing on for as long as time would keep passing until Gunhild grew done of picking at little plants, she reluctantly returned to where Ringo would be in order to question for how long the fox expected her to perform such a mundane task. Huffing and flopping forward to lay on her front, the big lizard grumbled and looked up at Ringo.
"{How long must Gunhild do this? Gunhild did as many as a Gunhild can do. Gunhild cannot pick every plant forever, it's the naturey-all naturies for thems to do the grows. If ReguLady put magic house on ground, Gunhild can't forever take ground out of magic house. Is silly. Why Gunhild askeded to gets the smallest of grassies too? Does Purpyfloof think Gunhild not good enough?}" Gunhild asked in question since it seemed like a rather tedious task that someone could probably do so easily with the right thing in their possession or some magic power. They could birth a whole house, but heck a few weeds and there's no answer?​
 
1701686509007.png
Caelia Shrine of Passage, Just Outside Stonewall, Caelia Barony
Morning​

Ringo-Lord Bara 1.png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+


As Ringo finished the sweeping, she looked over the courtyard and smiled, throwing the broom high into the air and hitting it with a finger gun as it poofed and vanished in a puff of white smoke. She Looked down and waved to the approaching Zouli. After hearing the agricultural units response, she thought about her options. "+Hmmmm... Both seem equally difficult feats... I'd like to save it, if I can. I'll talk to Regula to see if she knows any one who might be able to help! Thank you for your assistance!+"

She ran to the fountain just as Teuihua finished pouring the last bucket in. "+Wonderful! Perhaps we can add some fish at a later point... But it still doesn't seem to be flowing... Oh, do you know somewhere we could take the old doors? I'm not really sure what to do with them...+"

Suddenly the fountain shot to life for a moment as Regula fed it some of her own mana, splashing Ringo who squeaked in surprise. "+Hey, it wor-+ {Oh, sorry... It worked! What did you do?}" She listened to Regula explain about the nails and carpentry. "{I see. That sounds helpful, thank you. Would this Sven also be able to help with benches or chairs for visitors to relax in? Oh! What kinds of colorful papers and fabrics do you have on hand? I'll need some for the charm making. I realize it's short notice and you may only have a few colors, I can make do.}" She smiled widely and expectantly at Regula.

Ringo shied back as Gunhild collapsed in front of her, slowly moving up to the large Gunhild. "{A-Are you alright? It's okay if you need to stop. I appreciate what you have done! Of course I think you are good enough! It was just a task that needed done. It was a very big help to me. I-Is there something you think you might be more suited for?}"


The shrine was slowly but surely starting to take shape. The fountain was filled, the majority of the stone swept and growth free, doors ready to be hauled away, and metal parts ready to be installed. Regula's testing with the fountain revealed she could get it to operate so long as she fed mana to it. It must have relied on the ley line to operate, drawing a constant stream of power from it.
 
Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Sona Radar Sona Radar | Teuihua/Zeouli TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: Common | {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

Regula had indeed brought breakfast again for the group, including Gundhild, which they'd be able to enjoy with some tea. Although this time it was a bit more sparse. Fresh bread, butter and jam. Still good, just a tad more conservative on the expenses side.

“{Ah... the fountain?}” She was a bit startled when Ringo suddenly called out, having been rather focussed on the enchantments. “{It seems to have just needed some mana to operate, which it used to get from the Ley Line. We'll need to find another source of mana if we'd want to keep it going.}” She answered.

She laughed a bit at the requests for Sven. “{He would, yes, but I'm not sure how many request he'll take. Then again, if you'd compliment his work, I'm sure you'll get some good deals. He seems sensitive to such things.}” She'd already picked up on some of the interior behind the carpenter and militia head's cold exterior.

The question to get paper was more confusing. “{Paper?}” Charms made of paper..? She wasn't even entirely sure what charms were, but she hadn't expected them to be made of paper. “{I'm afraid I don't have any. Perhaps Saffron, the general store owner, might sell some, but it's not that common. My mother has been getting into sewing lately, so she might have some fabrics to share though. Or Saffron might have those as well...}” She thought aloud, wondering how to full-fill that odd request.

As she saw Gundhild plop down, causing Ringo to worry she sighed. Perhaps the girl needed a bit of a carrot. “{Oh, come on Gunhild, surely it wasn't that bad. You're a good girl, aren't you?}” She'd ask, as she'd ruffle a bit through Gunhild's hair, which was easily accessible now that the girl was laying on the ground. “{There, there. Surely you can help out a bit more, no?}” She asked. That's when she had a brilliant idea. “{Perhaps, if you're really good, we'll even wash you. You'll get clean, but it'll be like getting petted.}” That was probably the one and only way to get their resident lizard cleaned up, short of maybe building a bathhouse...Which she figured she might also do, but perhaps she'd best discuss it with Amanda first this time around.
 
Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34.png

Languages: "Common", "+Mictlantechulian+", "%Analog%"
Mention: StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar

During Regula and Teuihua's interaction before 'getting to business' started, Teuihua responded to her language comment, "Your observations are astute as always, Baroness, You were quite close as I mentioned when you said Good Morrowing, but, +Mor-ning+ is accurate." He did his best to slowly sound out the word properly in a slow enough way that it'd be easier to digest. Of course once Regula's words were confirmed, Teuihua went and fulfilled the fountain task using the information she had provided him.

Back in the present: Zeouli gave a small bow after hearing Ringo take her report to heart. "+Very well then, that is a valid plan moving forward. I believe it is more than possible should living wood be present.+" Zeouli reiterated the latter part once more. Hopefully that would be the case, since it sounded like the tree had sentimental value to Ringo as far as Zeouli could tell. Since she didn't have any other directives at the moment, Zeouli made her way the way Ringo had headed which was toward the fountain, ready to congregate with the others. They had made some nice progress from the look of things, as Zeouli gazed around at what was transpiring. A feeling of contentness taking holding with her. Zeouli looked to Gunhild who was on the ground agonizing a bit, and hoped that she was okay, but felt somewhat reassured when she saw that Regula was tending to her, the tone making it sound not so serious given the context of the situation.

Teuihua turned to Ringo when she approached "+ I'll see if somewhere else in the Barony has use for them by consulting the Baroness since she is here with us. While I do have uses in mind, I believe this is the most straight forward way to get a satisfactory answer.+" Regarding the fish bit of her dialogue, Teuihua nodded

"+That should be possible whether caught from the wild or otherwise I imagine.+" Teuihua would have been more surprised if it wasn't for his 360 degree vision, so he had actually seen Regula perform the action presumably, causing the fountain to become more active.

"+Just water thankfully.+" He said to Ringo, a bit more warmly. While Ringo joined in speaking to Gunhild, to which Teuihua made a similar conclusion that Zeouli had, he made his way closer to the group and turned to Regula.

"Baroness, do you have any insight into how the remainder of these doors could be utilized to most benefit the barony? Normally I would suggest scrap wood but much of it is rotten, perhaps kindling if it is dried or fertilizer? I can remove the material and act accordingly with this information." Both constructs were ready to rumble at whatever next tasks were required of them if need be.
 
(Sry life hard andbroke internet anddiscord and things)
Gunhild
4

20230927_184330.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>

StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Gunhild quietly grumbled as Ringo spoke to her, remaining rather quiet on an answer as she continued to lay on the floor in a moody sense as Regula took initiative into trying to tempt her with such petting. The big lizard's complaining grumbles soon turned into cheerful low, reptilian purrs as she noticeably pushed her head more into Regula's touch in order to try and keep getting more of the good stuff before it was taken away from her. The whole time even while keeping her head in petting contact, she was motionlessly laying on the floor except her tail which was gently sweeping back and forth with occasional audible thimping at the ground when it was as if Regula's petting and Gunhild's leaning in had caused hitting the sweet spot. Her peacefully delighted expression blanked out with a little squeaky grunt escaping her closed lips when it had finished.

"{Huh? Yes, Gunhild is best Gunhild. Gunhild can help grapefloof more, yes, to help grapefloof and make Baronlady-Master think Gunhild is the bestest Gunhild}" Gunhild abruptly answered as she sat up with a wide-eyed reaction as if she was paying more attention than ever, nodding softly when Regula had suggested about such a way to make the cleaning process bearable.
"{And then Purpyfloofa and Masteregulady will be the happiestest, and Gunhild will get this pets, and food? And, maybe cuddle-hug from Masteregulady?}" Gunhild asked as she looked to Regula and Ringo for confirmation, unsure if they grasped it as normal. Nobody ever offered to hug Gunhild except Shao who offered potential cuddles when she helped settle something else in another townplace, but the pretty handsome floof turned out to be a deceiver even if he did pet her and was a very handsome floof. Perhaps now Gunhild could attempt to propose the same question to someone else, although she'd probably have to do more to earn it.

On a random thought overhearing Teuihua talking about rotted wood, Gunhild was thinking how she didn't even know wood could rot and thought only tree wood could do that. It was probably not a good time to ask why the newborn baby house was rotting, instead speaking aloud about something else she was thinking without realising.
"{Gunhild wonder what Gunhild life be like if Gunhild could eat the anythings. Gunhild wonder what anythings would be tasty... }" she quietly asked herself about the important thoughts, before coming back to reality and looking to Ringo.

"{Little Kit-Purpyness, whats the-a this charms you makes? Why does Purpa make charmses...es?}".​
 
Ringo-Lord Bara 2.png
Ringo
Mentions: Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Sona Radar Sona Radar
Languages: {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

Ringo looked in the fountain at Teuihua's words, thinking. "+Are there any fish from Mictlantechulia still around?... It would be nice to have some from ho-... Well... Not home anymore...+"

Ringo glanced up from Gunhild to look around at the state of the current shrine. It was starting to come together. With the doors gone, it looked strange, but still better than when they were rotting in their frames. She turned back to Gunhild smiling. "{I think that may be all there is to do at the moment. I shall make a list of things we will need for the next step.}" She began to list things off, touching a finger time to keep track in her head. "{Sven. Paper. A limitless supply of mana. Someone who can revive a dead tree. Oh, and the flowers.}" Seemed simple enough. Regula's voice talking to Gunhild snapped her out of her thought as she saw what was happening. She moved her hands in front of her and rub them together nervously. Why was she getting upset again, like at the forge before?

But Gunhild's wandering thoughts brought her back this time. "{E-Eat anything? Like what?}" But it seemed the thought didn't linger as the large Gunhild then looked back to her. "{A-Am I Kit-Purpyness? I think anything purpy is me... Oh, but the charms are nice little talismans the shrine sells to grant people luck with whatever endeavors they wish to pursue! But we'll have to wait till we have paper to make them. Sorry, Gunhild, maybe next time.}"

She turned to the Regula and bowed slightly, a warm smile on her face. "{Th-Thank you so much for your help, Baroness. And... and for making my move here so easy...}"

Ringo smiled and nodded at Teuihua and Zouli. "+I believe that is all for today. Thank you so much for your assistance. Once the next steps are ready, I'll find you again.+"
 
Regula Caelia

6nJE2op.png

Alternate art generated and edited based on:
Silva - Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Mentions: Ringo StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal | Gunhild Sona Radar Sona Radar | Teuihua/Zeouli TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: Common | {Sylvan} | +Mictlantechulian+

“I see, I see. +Good morning.+ Right!” She stated, happy to be two words further into learning the language. “I'll probably need a few more pointers later, but it's a start, right?” She asked/told Teuihua with a smile.

As Teuiha was speaking again, one word stood out. “+Baroness+ means Baroness, right?” She asked, as it sounded a tad off in Mictlantechulian. Enough for her to imagine it was a word used for something more common to this time. Now she'd know when they were talking about her! That said, she fully trusted they wouldn't speak ill off her behind the language barrier.

She was a bit surprised when he asked about the doors. “Truth be told, I don't know.” She said, as she thought it through a bit more. “Perhaps it'd indeed be best as fire-wood? You could try to ask someone else, like Sven, but I honestly doubt he'd want to work with mostly rotten wood.” It was a question well beyond her knowledge.

Gunhild, meanwhile, really was just like a big dog. A giant humanoid lizard-like purring-like-a-cat-like dog. It was tough to stay frustrated with her when she was like that. Gunhild's words were more promising as well. “{There we go, there's a good girl~}” Regula answered. Gunhild was even getting slightly better at finding names to address her by.

One thing that did take her a tad off guard was Gunhild asked to cuddle-hug. She liked hugs, but didn't hug often. Her mother and Aria were among the few ones, but those were family. Then again, there wasn't too much reason not too, yet it shouldn't come clean. “{If you're good and get cleaned up, I'd consider it.}” She eventually stated. “{I do think these are great for giving hugs.}” She said, as she spread her wings. Those could probably even wrap a fair bit around Gunhild, despite her size.

Regula nodded at Ringo, as she listed all that needed happening. “{We'll get there, step by step. I've got some connections to the [Merchant Guild], so I'll see if they can offer anything that might help us.}” She returned Ringo's smile with one of her own. “{No worries, I'm glad to have you around~}”
 
(---)
Gunhild
5

20230927_184330.jpg

(Titles: Beast, Fae, Large)
Character Sheet
Character Theme
Languages: Common, {Sylvan}, <Beastial>
StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Gunhild looked to Ringo when she was trying to grasp who she was, grunting as she fell to an unamused look that she was struggling to determine whenever Gunhild was referring to her.
"{Fox. Is purple. Gunhild should not have to little-ise Gunhildisms}" she snuffed softly as she gestured to Regula.
"{BIRD. Is spiffy-spoofy lady-baron}" Gunhild pointed out as she gestured to Teuihua and Zeouli afterwards.
"{Rock-Metal mans. Is rock and stone peoples made of floor}" she added as she gently pointed into Ringo's face, very lightly tapping the tip of the fox's nose with her claw.
"{Little floofa is not the other-things. Gunhild can Un-Gunhild and speak floofa's Ringo instead of Gunhilded Purpy if Gunhild too complee-catted for Floofa-Ringo}" Gunhild spoke as she basically just offered to give Ringo the privilege of not being nicknamed over anyone else all of a sudden, feeling as if her own wording was way too advanced for simple kitsune kind and having to stoop down to her level. Even though the big lizard did not understand Mictlantechulian, she did not think it would have been too hard to decipher Gunhild's broken Common.

"{Floofa-Ringo will learns. If Gunhild can learns readings and to not eat as many snows as Gunhild can, Floofa-Ringo can do the anythings, because Floofa-Ringo is magics. And friendship is magics. And Floofa has-the many friendsies now to do friendships, and magics. Floofa-Ringo and Gunhild can charmies the making many-times ever... Gunhild thinks?}" Gunhild claimed as she still didn't know anything about charms.

Turning to Regula as she audibly didn't turn down the idea at all. The big lizard visibly just sat with a patient stare as she most noticeably poofed up into a big furball at what she heard (action 1) out of a pure internal instinct that it might somehow increase her chances.
"{Gunhild can do's thats. Gunhild is good Gunhild}" she answered as she scratched her face a little in thought, raising a question.
"{Gunhild was needed to get a sleepy-place that was not dirt-floor? And, Gunhild is hungy. Gunhild want food if there food. Gunhild want appy-juice, does Stonetownplace have Appy-Juice, does Lady-Master have discovered the wonders of appy juice? Gunhild travel all the everythings of everythings to find Appy Juice for Floofa-Ringo and Master-Baron so friendsies can try the wonders of appy juice}" Gunhild asked as she went on a complete rant about something that was never brought up.

Actions
1. Feature: Fur Growth - Can control growing and losing fluffy fur. (does a this)​
 
Teuihua & Zeouli
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 12.22.30 AM-1.pngcee80dd44fc81fff8f2d4a4825afac34-1.png
StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Elvario Elvario Sona Radar Sona Radar

Teuihua was pleased to see that Regula had been pleased with their language exchange. "A good start indeed, yes that is how you say good morning, and of course if you'd like that I'm certain that I could show you more of the Mictlantechulian language."
Teuihua was in thought for a moment, pausing before answering her next question.

"The difficulty with the word Baroness is currently there is no exact translation in the Mictlantechulian langauge. Barons nor Baronesses existed in my time, the language will need to be updated if there are more of us who speak it in this new time. I believe there is a great opportunity to update the language in both written and spoken form if one desired too, the equivalent at the moment would be something more like 'Noble local leader' in common."
"Very well then Baroness Caelia, I will remove the wood from the premise before I leave here today and see if anyone has any use for it then, perhaps if not for kindling, it could be used as sustenance for plant life..at least so I've heard."
Technically speaking it was the sort of material that Teuihua or Zeouli could 'eat' if they really wanted too since it was organic, but Teuihua figured it'd be better used for organics in the Barony if possible.


"+If you persist to live as I do, there may still be Mictlantechulian fish around, for all I know there are species which still persist even now, it is likely worth looking into.+" Teuihua reaffirmed to Ringo, even if he didn't know for sure at the very least it wouldn't hurt to ask around or take a look with someone whose more familiar with the topic than him. Neither constructs had much to say regarding the fae tongue which was spoken since they still didn't understand it. At this point Teuihua was considering that it might be a useful skill to have down the line, as well as other more common languages in this day, just glad that common had been consistent across time for him.
Both constructs gave Ringo gentle bows.
"+Of course Ringo, we are here to help.+"
"+Naturally I will assist a Mictlantechulian religious site and those who remain from our homeland, it is my pleasure Ringo, if you would like assistance with plants or religious business in the future, please do let me know.+" Zeouli also replied warmly.

The constructs did look over a bit curiously at the rest of the dialogue however when everyone had finished speaking to them, not following the Sylvan, but definitely noticing when Gunhild decided to poof the fur up.

Zeouli then turned to Teuihua.
"+What a most curious ability.+"

Teuihua sort of just did a shrugging gesture. "+I believe we have done well here today.+"

 
Caelia Shrine-Lord Bara.png
Caelia Shrine of Passage, Just Outside of Stonewall, Caelia Barony
Morning
The groups efforts through out the morning brought the shrine closer to restoration, with several tasks accomplished and information gained. With a short list of next steps, those involved with the shrines growth had a heading. As they finished things for the moment, they all went about the rest of their day, though each had an unspoken feeling that something was watching over them. A gentle breeze blew and those listening could hear the sound of leaves rustling coming from the barren tree.

End Heaven Let Your Light Sh(r)ine Down
 
Last edited:
Results Screen
Narrator Recomendations

Teuihua - TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine.
Narrator Grade A Award - 1 Grade in both Culture and Religion to represent their time spent in the Mictlantechulian Shrine

Zouli - TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine.

Gunhild - Sona Radar Sona Radar
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine.
Narrator Grade A Award - 1 Grade in Intelligence to represent Gunhild's expanding social awareness
Narrator Grade A Award - 1 Grade in both Culture and Religion to represent their time spent in the Mictlantechulian Shrine

Regula - Elvario Elvario
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine.
Narrator Grade A Award - 1 Grade in Religion to represent their time spent in the Mictlantechulian Shrine

Ringo - StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Keeper] - character is responsible for the growth and upkeep of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title are recognized by those associated with the shrine.
 
Last edited:
ISEKAI HELL GRADE

Aftermath
The group's activities have furthered the gap between them and the Ryke Church. Further souring the opinions of the higher nobility in Ryke. The further continued actions has brought further attention to the barony for better or for worse.

Rewards

Ringo - 22 Points
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Keeper] - character is responsible for the growth and upkeep of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title are recognized by those associated with the shrine. Any character with this title is looked upon with suspicion from the Ryke approved faiths.

Regula - 18 Points
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine. Any character with this title is looked upon with suspicion from the Ryke approved faiths.
Narrator Grade A Award - Acquired skill Religion F (Add 7 points to spent and earned)

Gunhild - 18 Points
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine. Any character with this title is looked upon with suspicion from the Ryke approved faiths.
Narrator Grade A Award - Acquired intelligence F => E (Add 7 points to earned and spent )Narrator Grade A Award - Acquired Skill Culture F (Ryke) and Religion F (Add 14 points to earned and spent )

Teuihua - 22 Points
Optional Title Acquired - [Caelia Shrine Ally] - character has participated in the restoration of Caelia Shrine of Passage. Those with this title recognize one another and are treated favorably by those associated with the shrine. Any character with this title is looked upon with suspicion from the Ryke approved faiths.

Mentions: Novama Novama Elvario Elvario TheTimePiece TheTimePiece StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal Sona Radar Sona Radar
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top