• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Evil Wizard Busters: Adventure in another world with...these people...

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=bak]
color:white;
background-color:rgba(7, 120, 39, 0,5);
border-radius:25px;
border:5px solid black;
width:95%;
[/class]

[div class=bak]
f022a76f58fc8a617e7425e295c93a2e.jpg

Pillars of light filled the room as the summoners finished the last words of their chorus. All the soldiers took their time opening one eye then the next, and those who didn't have to hold spears or anything else were rubbing their eyes to clear their vision of the throne room. The legendary summoning circles were all but erased, replaced by a inexpicably dressed crowd of very confused-looking teenagers for the most part. There was your usual little girl here and there and some old people caught in the spell as well, but those were usually the first to leave. Some newcomers seemed to be panicking while others observed the people around them in curiosity, or equally curious scanned the fine marble masonery of the walls, the magnificent red weaving of the tapestry, the crest on the carpet at their feet. Some even seemed overjoyed at this no doubt unfamiliar situation from their perspective. A most peculiar bunch.

Still, even as he observed this, the 14 year old boy who sat in the throne atop the stairs had a frown on his face replacing his previous smile and tapping of feet. Nonetheless his eyes seemed to observe each individual summoned, to glare at them as if searching for the faintest glint of something. At least, he gave up on that endeavor with a sigh and turned to the old man beside him, his advisor.

850a16d694bd54c4e006fd75f3aceb9f.jpg

"Ah, this is so lame! What's with all of them? They all look so...nothing! Was it a mistake to do this right after the coronation? Hey, hey, weren't the summoned supposed to be these cool, magnificent warriors and beings of endless beauty in their prime? Why are they like this instead? Did the mages screw up?"

The advisor seemed to jump in place. He look intentely at the confused crowd from Earth and then gave the gaze to the child itself.

"Y-your m-majesty, y-you are in pu-pu-public...they c-can hear y-you."

Shoutan's head took a minute to click on the meaning of those words. He didn't reply but with a cough to clear his throat. Then, he jumped out of the throne and marched to the edge of the stairs, where he cleared his throat again, louder than before.

"B-brave heroes! Wel-Welcome to our land!"

He was visibly trying to make his voice sound thicker and deeper while at the same trying to make it loud and audible. While he somewhat succeeded, the voice also undeniably faltered in several parts, seeming to vanish into him or squeak like one of those dog toys. Naturally, this left the supposed king with a little red on the cheeks.

"You may not realize yet what happened to you, but worry not! You have been summoned to our world to be heroes, but only if that is by your own choice! So please remain calm and allow me to explain it all. The world you are in now is Aglam, and the kingdom is Torpe. In a nearby kingdom, the powers of the dark wizard emerged from their thousand-year slumber in a mere decade...again... So, anyway, we need you to...to..."

The old man approached the boy and whispered in his ear. The kid's face was illuminated with a smile. He pretended to clean his throat again proceeding with an even MORE forced deep voice.

"We require your assistance as heroes from another world to save our kingdom, no the world, from the malefic powers of the dark wizard! Complete this task for us, and you will be handsomely rewarded, any wish in your heart that is in my power to grant shall be granted. If it's reasonable. I am sure you're anxious still, however. That is why you shall not alone! You shall be helped to grow by a selection of fine warriors from various kingdoms! Some of them couldn't make it today, but nevertheless, allow me to present them to you!"

On those last words the kid dropped the fake voice. He ran all the way to this tanned-skinned man with long very clearly not human years.

"This is Khalid! Yeah, just "Khalid". He is a prince just like I used to be! If you need someone to tend to your wounds, you can come to him!"

Next, he walked up, still keeping a fast pace though, to a considerably shorter person, someone about the same height as the king, but unlike the king, this person boasted of a goatee instead of hair, and a had considerably thicker build.

"This one is Kirron BlackForge. He is a dwarf, from the buried kingdom of the dwarves! Yeah, they are all pretty short, but he's got some astounding ideas too! After they get their weapons, show them that stick strikes enemies from afar you invented, Kirron! You guys are gonna be really amazed, I'm sure of it!"

Rather than runnning to the next person, the young king simply pointed at the next person, a human woman with a robe that seemed remarkably under-sized for her. Still, despite her carefree pose, there was no denying in the expensive-looking ornaments on the robe and gloves that she was someone with some importance or wealth at least.

"That is Mitsune Manouchiya, she is very powerful mage. Don't give her anything flammable." It was a little hard to hear from the back rows, as the king spoke in such a plain, uninterested voice. The joy returned to his face as he turned to go show off the next person to display. There were dozens lined all around the throne room. One might even question, with such excellent fighters, why didn't they just send those? Before objections could be raised, something else interrupted the king's introductions.

Busting open the gold-colored door, two elders tranversed the room in long steps, almost stomps. The man frowned as hard as he gripped the black-sheathed sword hung by a belt of rough leather. His comfortable-looking attire, like a pelt robe, was a surpising complement to the cloth mantle that enveloped the woman that walked beside him, examining the summoned with a sharp gaze and mischievious grin.

latest

216px-Duncan_2224.jpg

"We apologize for our lateness, your highness." Said the man. He proceeded to take his place among the ones the king had just been presenting, as did the woman, though she went with but a nod. The king nodded back with a huge smile.

"Now, there go true heroes. Were they not retired, we might have just sent them. Look, aspiring new heroes! Allan and Haruna here summoned to this world, much like you will now no doubt do, they defeated the evil wizard decades ago! With them here, it's time that you take your first step on your journey. For those that want to return, just talk tot he mages that summoned you all. There may have been some tiny mistakes in the summoning, since we summoned so many at once, and we can't really fix that...but if the change is something that only exists in this world, it will wear off, so don't worry! However, if you wish to stay instead, then we shall welcome you as our new heroes who will defeat the evil wizard! If you do, then please proceed to the armament room to the left! unfortunately we can't provide you with armor equipment, but we shall do what we can so that you at least have a beffiting weapon! The maidens of the calling will also be there, so that you can choose the class that you wish to persue, and on the way there, our maids will be happy to provide you one of the helpful guides, written by Allan and Haruna themselves!"

As he finished his words, no completely forgetting the booming, deep voice he was trying to mimick, the king raised his arms up for flare, then turned around.

"I shall now leave you, for I still have matters to attend to. However, worry not. The various representatives sent here will help guide each group in the beggining, as they themselves will explain to you. Farewell heroes, may your journey be successful!"

And so, with those words, the king took off followed by his advisor, who turned back and bowed as if apologizing for something. The room which up until then was mostly in silence and murmurs from the shock and from trying to keep up with everything that was being said suddenly began an outcry, waves of people crashing agaisnt each other as they panicked, attempted to get to the manages or attempted to get to the weaponry. Some even tried to calm down or control the crowd, only to be swallowed by it's waves.

The gaurds advanced to attempt to stop the crowd. The maids had been ordered to stand by the entrance to the armory, so despite their intense shaking and increasingly nervous smiles, they simply stood still and hugged the pink-colored pamphlets in their hand like a scared child hugging a stuffed animal for comfort, hoping it would somehow spare them from any incoming danger.

Cacophony had started in the room for the first time in 10 years. Or maybe it started from the very moment the summoning began?

[/div]

Direct Mentions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 (Kirron) Reis Reis (Mistune) mochi_yume mochi_yume (Khalid)

Other Tags: Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PinguPingu PinguPingu LazyDaze LazyDaze Damafaud Damafaud Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Mine's eyes scanned the small group of "heroes." The newly summoned otherworlders looked noticeably underwhelming. They were all still dressed in strange clothing, and none of them even had a proper weapon yet.

Of course, their lack of apparent preparation was completely expected. Where Mine was fully equipped with a silky, flowing robe (showing more than a little cleavage) and her high quality staff from her family of mages, these people had only just arrived to an entirely different world. It was only natural that they would not be very heroic straight off the bat.

Mine straightened her posture and gripped her staff, a light smile forming on her lips. As the guide of beginner heroes, it was Mine's responsibility to be a proper leader. She knew that these guys were completely unimpressive at the moment, but with the right direction they would someday in the maaaybe not-that-far future become warriors of tomorrow!

"Welcome to Torpe, otherworlders! My name is Mitsune Manouchiya, but you valiant heroes can call me Mine. I'll try my best to answer any questions that you may still have." With a wink, Mine gestured to the room to her left. "And if you plan on staying, be sure to pick a class that'll blow away the competition, m'kay?" Only the most observant individuals found Mine's grin just a bit creepy. She made it sound like her goal was to send powerful heroes against the newest evil wizard, but all she really wanted was to see if any of the newest otherworlders would willingly indulge in her favorite type of magic.

Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PinguPingu PinguPingu LazyDaze LazyDaze Damafaud Damafaud Blackrose7 Blackrose7 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 mochi_yume mochi_yume Idea Idea

Kirron was leaning against a nearby wall as the King gave his speech, making some minor adjustments to his weapon all the while. "Ah, a few micro-turns here, a quick sprig of this, and..." He muttered to himself. The dwarf was tempted to speak up at the King's mention of how "short" his people were, but decided against it when he began praising him shortly thereafter. /At least he has the common decency to admit such truths./ Kirron thought.

He shared Mine's thoughts as first, that these summoned adventurers looked most unusual, but after a brief moment of consideration, Kirron realized a particularly interesting truth-- if Torpe, and by extension, Aglam, was to be the host for quest-goers from a completely different realm, it really didn't seem all that strange, therefore, for these individuals to be dressed in such attire. Perhaps, just maybe, he could learn about their style of dress from a conversation or two.

Kirron pushed himself off of the wall and placed his Device in its back-mounted holster. "Well met, travelers." He began with a simple nod. "As his Majesty has just stated, I am Kirron Blackforge, from the Subterranean Kingdom of Keldir. I have been selected on this quest to provide intellectual assistance, rather than brute force. This object I possess..." Kirron thumbed to his Device. "...is indeed a powerful force to be reckoned with, as my extensive use against those infernal, wretched, unholy reptilian spawns called--!" Kirron's face was close to turning scarlet before he stopped himself right on time. "Pardon me, what I meant to say was, my numerous endeavors to unclog the molten rock channels of my home kingdom, have shown. You see, keeping that liquid rock in check is indeed mandatory, not only for rudimentary safety reasons, but for utility reasons as well. I'll not harp on that just yet, though I will go into further detail, should you request it, at a later date."

Kirron turned his head briefly toward the King. "And if I may, your Majesty, this weapon of mine is not a simple 'stick', it is a Magic Projection Device that is the mechanical fruit of countless cumulative years of magic study. Again, I will explain such specifics further along the way, so as to grant the others a chance to speak."

After hearing Mine give her two cents (or, would it be two coins in this realm?) about which class to pick, Kirron chipped in with his own suggestion. "Magic is indeed a splendid subject to pursue, Lady Mine, but I personally find that choosing what interests you most is often best. After all, it is most efficient to pick a work field that you would genuinely find pleasure in. In this regard, it makes even the most daunting work tasks seem... fun. That said, do pick a class which you feel suits you best. Follow your dreams, as they say."

Interacting with:
Shoutan ( Idea Idea )
Mine ( Reis Reis )
All Otherworlders

Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PinguPingu PinguPingu LazyDaze LazyDaze Damafaud Damafaud Blackrose7 Blackrose7 mochi_yume mochi_yume

Last edited:

iskandar-modern-jpg.490571

Iskandar Levin
Somewhere
Doing something; feeling something

Interaction: Idea Idea [Brat King]
Mention: Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus Elekta Kount Elekta Kount PinguPingu PinguPingu LazyDaze LazyDaze Blackrose7 Blackrose7 quadraxis201 quadraxis201 mochi_yume mochi_yume Reis Reis
...did someone drug in his booze again? He felt like he was in another world altogether and the literal feeling of it was not comfortable.

Andar looked around the lavish room with curiosity. Just the carpet would worth more than a year of his earning as a restaurant owner. Heck, even the jewel necklace he pawned off last week might cost less than the carpet. It looked authentic. Even though he didn't know what that actually mean, he just knew it just was.

The speech was weird. Heck everything was weird. So he basically just moved into another world and got the choice to either go home or stay to fight a wizard somewhere? Andar scratched his chin as he turned his attention to the brat sitting on the throne. Was he the royalty or something? From the room furniture, the brat was sure to be loaded. Hey, fighting a wizard or something can't be too hard if he was guided, right? More importantly, there was others so he could let them do the hard work if it didn't work out. Andar cleared his throat before speaking.

"So, are we paid to do this? Paid? Money? I don't mind getting gold or accessories either, but this isn't volunteer work, right?"

Charlie laughed to herself as the boy king finished his speech. A whole different world? It seemed just plain ridiculous. At the same time though, it was all too elaborate to be a lie; especially when you consider how strangely all of the native people were dressed. She shrugged it off, who cares if it was real or not? She was kind of excited in a way. An adventure in an unknown land with a bunch of strangers! What could go wrong, right? She chuckled to herself, amused by everything despite the confusion.
The boy king's speech was lackluster at best and not super comforting. Yet somehow she wasn't expecting most everyone else's panic. Due to her small stature, she was shoved around and around until she found herself on the ground in front of someone. Luckily this guy wasn't panicking, but he was asking about pay, which seemed fair.
"I doubt it's volunteer work," she said to the man, not bothering to get up from the ground where she was shoved, "I mean, even if it is, I'm sure there's enough stuff to jack in this place that we'd be set for the rest of our days."
She sat up, and pointed to Mine with a smile, "She seems like a nice, well informed person. Let's ask her."
In truth, she just wanted to find out why the boy king was so unenthused by the woman's presence. She wondered why a boy his age wasn't more interested in the strange woman's choice of clothing which left little up top to the imagination.
She had a distinct feeling that she was focusing on the wrong thing, but didn't feel the need to question the current situation. After all, the king explained what was going on well enough for her.
Anyway, it's not like she had anything to go back to on Earth

Interaction:
Iskandar Damafaud Damafaud

Mine Reis Reis

Last edited:
Neven blinked a few times, and would have rubbed his eyes if he wasn't too lazy to move his glasses out of the way. This looked like a scene from one of the many fantasy novels he read back in his world. He noticed the contrast to his previous life immediately. "This has to be a dream," he said to no one in particular. He listened to the young king's words while simultaneously observing his surroundings and those around him. From what he could gather, they were all summoned from another world, just as the king had said. Seeing that the king did not pluralize "world" it was safe to assume everyone summoned was from earth since that's where he was from. If he used himself as a constant than they were all equally as useless in a war; however, the inhabitants did say something about choosing a class. This meant that perhaps their mortal limits did not apply here. The inhabitants seemed to share the sentiment of their apparent uselessness, but to the short one's credit, his expression seemed a bit kinder. The rest, however, made a poor attempt to hide their displeasure with a with a saccharine smile. Instead of paying too much attention to what was said, Neven found a certain importance in figuring out what such a situation reminded him of.

"...Getting slapped out of your sleep to find out you have to turn in someone else's financial reports, yes that is what this is," Neven said, once again whispering to himself. Happy with the conclusion he came up with, Neven began to wrap his mind around the situation at hand. Assuming he believed he was actually transported to another world, this seemed very strange. They must really be in a crises, and they were summoned on the losing side which would bring about a substantial amount of risk of death (Neven was allergic to death). Put simply, they were bounty hunters. Joining the winning side wouldn't, and shouldn't, be out of the realm of possibility. Especially if you could not get paid upfront. Guaranteed payment for unguaranteed success was not that appealing. Neven wondered how much the dark wizard would offer for his services. If he was as cruel and powerful as tropes would have him, he would probably scoff and kill him in less than a second; however, he did have information as leverage. Why should he care about what happens with this world he had just discovered. Did it effect his own world in any way? These thoughts would have to be explored for another day. Rambling within the comfort of his conscious would be fruitless without any action, so Neven decided to 'experience' the situation rather than think about it. The first question carried too many negative implications that the king's companions would quickly catch on to, and the second one was just out of line if he wanted to keep his head. One thing bothered him; he couldn't remember what he was doing before getting to this world. Every thought was hazy and incomplete. Once again, he stored his thoughts in his mental locker and decided to explore those at a later date since the frustration that it brought about was becoming a bit unbearable.

It was a bit strange that they would just let them go back if they weren't feeling up to it. Did this offer extend to a week or even a month from now, or did this only apply to today. Lastly, the offer of "anything our heart desired" did not really hold weight coming from a King who is afraid of a guy who just woke up.

Neven, aware of his cynical nature, was confident that his "companions" would not dare to think such thoughts, let alone openly speak them, so he decided to speak up. Something had been bugging him the entire time. Raising his hand out of habit rather than permission, Neven took the smallest of steps forward and looked toward the young king before speaking dryly "...I have a question. I hope it is not of offense, since I am obviously not from this world, but where are your parents." Neven paused for a moment and realized that most would not follow his train of thought and find such a statement rude, and maybe even comical. "Let me rephrase that...in our world, those in power are not usually so young. Is it custom or necessity that the throne finds you?" This was arguably worse than the first statement. The implication here being that those who were in line for the throne, such as his father, mother, etc, were all dead or missing. Most likely a result of the dark wizards awakening. Poor leadership would only increase their chances of failure. Those he surrounded himself with all seemed loyal and competent enough. Neven hoped they wouldn't be too offended by such a question, just as he had not taken offense to their looks of warranted pity and surprise. Perhaps he was simply trying to return the favor unconsciously. (Hmmm....I should have asked where the dinning room was instead...)

Interacting with Idea Idea (King)

[class=bak]
color:white;
background-color:rgba(7, 120, 39, 0,5);
border-radius:25px;
border:5px solid black;
width:95%;
[/class]

[div class=bak]
f022a76f58fc8a617e7425e295c93a2e.jpg

Shoutan pouted and waved dismissively as the dwarf explained the details of his invention again. Well, he claimed he didn't, but he was still trying to correct him and Shoutan didn't feel particularly patient today. It was disappointing enough that the supposed heroes were these scrawny weirdoes after all. Plus, a certain explosive mage feeling chummy with the newcomers was an even bigger sign of the urgency of getting away. Alas, the "heroes" had questions to ask him, so he stopped in his tracks and turned with a forced smile. Before Shoutan could give his reply though, another otherworlder approached the man and confirmed to him that this was not indeed "volunteer work". Of course, the boy king nodded in agreement, though he'd never heard of such a thing.

"Ah, but of course, of course!" He declared with his previous forcefully deepened voice to the man who asked about payment. "You shall have a wish granted upon succeeding in your mission! If you so desire, we'll cover you in gold and silver, mostly silver, when you have brought down the evil wizard that threatens our land! You shall be paid handsomely just as the two formers heroes that are present here today were. Plus you will be famed and adored...probably. It shall most definitely not be volunteer work, I think, whatever it may be."

The second question he was thrown had him stark pale for a moment. Shoutan looked down, considering how to answer. At least this otherworlder was a bit more perceptive. He was aware of basic manners, but he also seemed to know which questions would sting the most, and he dared ask them nonetheless.

"My father, the previous king, died valiantly in battle against the forces of the dark wizard, charging ahead, leading the army himself." Shoutan turned away at this time. "I'm sorry for any of you who still have questions. If you do, please ask them of the others. I have business to take care of now."

The king wasn't the only one to avert his gaze. Many looked away, averted their gazes or even turned around not to be seen. They all griefed the king...though some only refused to show their faces out of fear of bursting in laughter at the memory of the news that the king charged ahead of the army, forgetting the castle moat and falling right into it.

[/div]

Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud (Andar) LazyDaze LazyDaze (Neven)

Direct Mentions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 (Kirron) Reis Reis (Mistune) PinguPingu PinguPingu (Charlie)

Other Tags: Blackrose7 Blackrose7

[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
border:4px double hotpink;
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:4px solid hotpink; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]
[class=back2]
background-image:url('https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/008/307/840/original/jonne-geven-spawning-circle.gif?1511901426');
background-size:cover;
[/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]Token Iori.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Iori Onna[/div] Lvl 1 Dream Catcher[/div]
[div class=back2]

[div class="img img1"]Girly Medieval.jpg[/div]
NOTHING YET
*Summon Dream Beast Rank 1

*Nightmare

*Soothe Rank 1

*Reflection

*Dream Sight Rank 1

*Telepathy Rank 1

*Sonambulous Rank 1

*Spell Bottle Rank 1

Iori Status Report:
HP: 100%
MP: 100%
Panic: 1000%
This world harbors all kinds of people. Strong and weak. Brave and fearful. Leaders and followers. Big and small. Tall and short.

Why have we all gathered in this tiny world? What must we do with our small lives? Many wise men have searched their entire lives for the answer to this question. Philosophers argued and kings waged wars over them. Why are we all here, what unites us above all else? Well, it is but a simple, pure, innate desire to every soul living or otherwise: Porn.

Yes, porn alone unites all the nations in the world! Rich and poor, strong and weak, we are all equal before porn! Follow the porn and you'll follow the money. And I, like a Godsend, I, Iori Onna, am one that brings this magnificent gift to the world! Like the great rivers flow with precious water, like the magestic beasts and beautiful plants deliver onto us meals with their sacrifice, like the air whose breath gives life and whose wrath takes it away, I too through my efforts create and deliver on the needs of all. Some vile people will tell you to look away, to be ashamed, but I tell you, look! See how the vines perfectly wrap around her tighs? Do you see the contrast with the loli's innocence? Do you see- Well, you get the picture. The point is, there is no need to worry, for porn is a way of life, the natural way to live!

Or at least so I tell the people paying me. Really, people are just looking for an excuse to indulge in whatever they want. If I give them what satisfies their indulgence, and a good enough excuse, they'll give me the money in the blink of an eye. All I had to do was come up with that decent and only slightly different excuse every time.

"It's not like it's that easy though." I complained, as I threw my arms back. Just one more day. Tomorrow would simultaneously be the most dreaded and most awaited day of the month for me. The company I worked for, Inukamitech corp, was a huge ass name in a lot of industries and with good reason, they knew how to play they're clients and they're employees alike. The day we had to deliver our reports on our activity was the paycheck day. If you didn't show up with a proper report that day, you get a paycut. A harsh world I wished I had thought twice before entering. Still, my low-effort manga sold, and that's all they cared about. The issue was getting blocks, and the lack of sleep really wasn't helping. I just couldn't think of how to draw this latest chick. Sure, I had a few details in mind: Long, flowing white hair and purple eyes. Some kind of pin on the hair. Moderate breast size, slightly short, a general cute and fancy outline and pose. Slightly pointed ears that make her seem kind of like an elf, but not enough to confirm it. But what kind of attire? What kind of...

attire...

Thus, I dozed off.

When I opened my eyes and stretched my hands, I was first confused that they didn't hit a lamp like what usually happened when I dozed off at work. The haziness wouldn't quite leave me, even as I pushed myself off. Ah, I had probably skipped a meal or two again, didn't I? I felt so weak compared to my usual. Not that I was all that strong to begin with, my days off fighting were long gone.

"Still, where am I? What's going on here?" Hm? Something felt off. I couldn't quite put my finger on what though. Maybe it was just my imagination? As I finished gloving off my eyes and had some ability to see what was around me again, I noticed several people in strange attires all over the floor, many of whom were standing or just beggining to stand like I was. Most of them looked baffled, others excited, and I was just standing there wondering when on Earth I recovered a social life. Nah, it was probably just some weird pitch meeting or something. Still, it was oddly elaborate. There were a lot of people on seats on striking "cool" poses near the walls dressed in obvious cosplay gear. The walls were clean but very old-looking like they were made during the medieval ages but someone added some kind of polish to make them look more fantasy-esque. Plus there was a lot of gold and silver and very old-looking frutinure like the walls, truly a royal palace fantasy setting. I took a hand to my chin, grinning. If this was one of my manga, there would probably some scene right now where a heroic soul would stand out as the king proclaimed they were summoned to defeat some major evil or something, but whoops, better not mention that to the promising kid who took all this effort for the pitch meeting, otherwise they might not want to try anymore because of how cliche the set-

Then the king began his speech. It was so obviousvly forced, and he probaly didn't mean half of it, the other half being small moments of honesty about the reality of our promised payment or the dire circumstances of "summoning errors", but all the cosplayers were taking it so seriously. Were they paid actors? What kind of- wait. No, no, no, no, no. I had been taken to another world? Was I supposed to defeat some demon lord or evil wizard or whatever? No, no way! I couldn't do it, I wouldn't put myself at risk for no reason!

This development is just way too cliché, it can't be happening!" I found myself commenting, and my hands immediately got thrown around my mouth. Did I just say that? It was me, right? Not someone else who somehow anticipated my words? I had to make sure. "Hello, hello, this is Iori speaking."

Why did my voice sound like a girl's?!

I rushed to the nearest mirror or polished metal, a guard's shiny armor, pratically smacking my nose into it in the hurry. The guard was naturally worried and drew his weapon.

"Eep!" I fell to the ground, frightened. That was...that was a real blade wasn't it? So it was true? I really had been taken to a fantasy world! But worst of all, what I saw in that reflection, was a girl wih long flowing white hair, purple eyes and a moderate dress, slightly fancy in her slenderness, but still cute. In other words, it wasn't me. I wasn't me. I was a grown man drawing girls like these in "special" circumstances for a living, who had once beat down dozens of people and even today grew a totally manly poorly shaved beard. I hated pink, and only used purple cause it sold. I ate so little I barely had a belly much less breasts. And yet, that reflection imposed this on me. I felt my voice escaping. I was screaming internally after all, so it was a little hard to do it on the outside too.

I was doomed: Even if I came back to my world as the King suggested, what was I gonna do if I came back looking like this? This girl didn't really exist, she would have no papers, no food, no home! I would be even worse, and I would have to end up selling my body and do this and that and all kinds of despicable things.

"No, absolutely... not! I...I won't ...allow it! I... need to.... make.... sure..." I took a moment to stop panting and catch my breath. Then I grabbed my chest , and immediately dropped it to my waist because I realize that's something an anime girl would do before confronting someone, and walked towards the king, approaching carefully so as to not trigger any more violent reactions from the already suspicious guards. If the guys here found out what happened to me, I'd be the laughing stock for the rest of my life whether I stayed in this world or returned to mine. Still, as well as I tried to hide it, my legs were undeniably shaking for a keen eye. However, as it turned out, the questions they others made to the king touched on some...sensitive subjects.... and of course a kid like that would leave! Damm it! Who could I even turn to now?

I REALLY hoped I could get out of this predicament!

[/div]
[/div]

Mentions:
Might also want to read: Blackrose7 Blackrose7

School, Kendo, Jogging, Violin, Video games, and repeat. That was mostly Naomi's life before the summoning had happened. It was extremely boring but what else could she have done when Earth itself is a boring place to be.
Naomi was playing a mmorpg on her laptop, because not only did she finish her homework. But Naomi went jogging around the neighborhood with her friends again. "Take this and that, you noob." said Naomi.
She was doing pvp in the game, and her character was beating up her opponents pretty easily. "Nice try, but you can't beat my lv. 250 paladin." said Naomi.
Eventually, Naomi stops playing the game, so she went downstairs to get an apple to eat.
This however was a big mistake since the summoning happened once she did that.

As she looked around the throne room with a confused look on her face, Naomi looked at herself to see her new outfit and her big boobs. 'Oh god. I got big boobs now, but at least the outfit that I am wearing is cute.' thought Naomi.
She was then about to say what is going on until the king said something.
Now Naomi really wanted to laugh at what the king said, but she decided against it. ‘Seriously? The king thought that he was going to get some warriors here? That is hilarious.’ thought Naomi.
The king then explained everything to them, and Naomi got excited by this. 'Holy shit! We get to be real heroes? This will be awesome, and I always wanted to use a katana for something.' thought Naomi.
Now Naomi knew that this world was like a video game, since she had a feeling that this was the tutorial stage cliche. "I wouldn't mind dying, because this place is awesome. Also, when are we going to use magic or awesome physical attacks?" said Naomi.
While Naomi was asking one of the warriors about that question, she did notice that a girl was talking to the king about something. 'Seriously?! They want to leave from a magical place like this? I need to go talk to them as soon as they are done.' thought Naomi.
She doesn't know that Iori was going to leave her by herself, since he looks like a girl now.
Idea Idea

Kirron listened to everyone speak before he gave more words of his own.

His attention was first drawn to the king as he answered the questions of these newcomers first. He had mentioned monetary payment, and paid especially close attention to the fact that he was planning on divvying up more silver than gold. Wasn't it usually that the more valuable currencies were given out in larger quantities, and not the opposite? In any case, the young king, who was a successor to the previous one as he had mentioned, apparently had much to learn, though judging by his apparent irritation at how the dwarf had corrected him, Kirron decided to spare him from any further lecturing. Once the king had turned the floor to the others, Kirron said: "If that is the case, I suppose it is time for me to indulge any questions you might have. Fear not, for I certainly don't bite. Though, I would appreciate if all of you could perhaps give your names. First name bases are a good place to begin, yes?"

Iori was demonstrated what Kirron could only describe as being incredibly squirrelly, first doubting her own voice, then her appearance, and then the task at hand. Kirron's sharp eyes could detect that Iori was shaking, and so he replied: "Is something the matter, then? I must admit to being quite perplexed by your apparent doubtfulness of everything but the kitchen sink. You... haven't fallen victim to some form of identity crisis since the wizards transported you here, have you?"

Naomi was next to earn a reply, and needless to say, her comment about death made Kirron just as puzzled as Iori did. /Death is not something to be that enthused about./ He thought. /Surely she is aware that death, save for the rare opportunity that arises once one meets a necromancer or perhaps becomes any number of inhuman creatures, is final. Unless... there is something she knows that I do not. That is indeed a possibility, and something I should ask her about-- later./ Kirron then said, "Do be patient. As the king had mentioned, he has prepared gear for all of you. Knowing the situation at hand, such items may bear special enchantments as well-- to assist you in familiarizing yourselves with your chosen class. After all, you have all traveled from a faraway land, have you not? It would be splendid if you were able to accommodate yourselves to our own world as soon as possible. In doing so, you might reach some form of similar ground with us selected few, and from there we may work together with the utmost efficiency."

Interacting with:

All Otherworlders (at first)
Iori ( Idea Idea )
Naomi ( Blackrose7 Blackrose7 )

[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
border:4px double hotpink;
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:4px solid hotpink; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]
[class=back2]
background-image:url('https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/008/307/840/original/jonne-geven-spawning-circle.gif?1511901426');
background-size:cover;
[/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-iori-png.498076
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Iori Onna[/div] Lvl 1 Dream Catcher[/div]
[div class=back2]

[div class="img img1"]
girly-medieval-jpg.498075
[/div]
NOTHING YET
*Summon Dream Beast Rank 1

*Nightmare

*Soothe Rank 1

*Reflection

*Dream Sight Rank 1

*Telepathy Rank 1

*Sonambulous Rank 1

*Spell Bottle Rank 1

Iori Status Report:
Acquired Title: Shameless Liar
I...identity crisis?! Could that be the case? This situation did seem way to bizarre for the reality I seemed to remember... If it was true that we could get confused about who we were, then maybe it was possible that all those memories of being a guy, of being a ruffian then a mangaka and always an older brother, could all of it be false?

Wait, what the heck was I thinking?! Of course my memories were true! It was this situation that was too much to be real! And yet, it was. I pinched myself, but I still wouldn't wake up from the dream. What's more, that short guy with the gun, Kirron was it, he was giving me weird looks. Maybe he knew some way to fix me? But before I could open my mouth, another realization hit me: Before he could fix me, I would have to reveal my real identity. Which meant that if he couldn't fix me...

My hands covered my face as I couldn't handle the embarassment. What could I say then? He had already seen me act weird. He had already noted that the only thing I didn't doubt was the kitchen sink, but I probably would doubt finding one in a fantasy land too. There was no way I would get used to this body so easily either... Was there something? Some kind of convincing lie?

"Uhm...well...hum...you see, I....I... Actually, there was something that happened with my body. Well, hum, you see, the whole summoning...this is all just so you unreal and all....Ah, actually I'm way younger than I look now! Yeah, that's it! I am actually hum...eight this year. I was just reading some manga and I suddenly find myself here and it's so weird and so strange suddenly having... these." I puffed out my chest. "I'm just so surprised, everything is so hum..big. It's like hum...school."

This should work well enough, maybe with this nobody would catch on to the fact I was actually a guy and I wouldn't be shamed to the end of my days. If I said I was a child I could excuse my unfamiliarity with my body, and any weird behavior would be dismissed as a kid being a kid. Plus I alreayd knew how little girls acted, I had a little sister after all. Even though I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her...

Now that I thought about it, was she caught up in this too? No, no, that would be way too cruel. I shook my head to dismiss the silly thought, and the so-called-dwarf moved on to someone else, a girl in...

..japanese...

...clothing...

MY LITTLE SISTER WAS RIGHT THERE!

"Naomi, what are you doing here?!" I cried out to her.

[/div]
[/div]

Interacting With: Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (Naomi) quadraxis201 quadraxis201 (Kirron)
Mentions:
Might also want to read:

I...identity crisis?! Could that be the case? This situation did seem way to bizarre for the reality I seemed to remember... If it was true that we could get confused about who we were, then maybe it was possible that all those memories of being a guy, of being a ruffian then a mangaka and always an older brother, could all of it be false?

Wait, what the heck was I thinking?! Of course my memories were true! It was this situation that was too much to be real! And yet, it was. I pinched myself, but I still wouldn't wake up from the dream. What's more, that short guy with the gun, Kirron was it, he was giving me weird looks. Maybe he knew some way to fix me? But before I could open my mouth, another realization hit me: Before he could fix me, I would have to reveal my real identity. Which meant that if he couldn't fix me...

My hands covered my face as I couldn't handle the embarassment. What could I say then? He had already seen me act weird. He had already noted that the only thing I didn't doubt was the kitchen sink, but I probably would doubt finding one in a fantasy land too. There was no way I would get used to this body so easily either... Was there something? Some kind of convincing lie?

"Uhm...well...hum...you see, I....I... Actually, there was something that happened with my body. Well, hum, you see, the whole summoning...this is all just so you unreal and all....Ah, actually I'm way younger than I look now! Yeah, that's it! I am actually hum...eight this year. I was just reading some manga and I suddenly find myself here and it's so weird and so strange suddenly having... these." I puffed out my chest. "I'm just so surprised, everything is so hum..big. It's like hum...school."

This should work well enough, maybe with this nobody would catch on to the fact I was actually a guy and I wouldn't be shamed to the end of my days. If I said I was a child I could excuse my unfamiliarity with my body, and any weird behavior would be dismissed as a kid being a kid. Plus I alreayd knew how little girls acted, I had a little sister after all. Even though I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her...

Now that I thought about it, was she caught up in this too? No, no, that would be way too cruel. I shook my head to dismiss the silly thought, and the so-called-dwarf moved on to someone else, a girl in...

..japanese...

...clothing...

MY LITTLE SISTER WAS RIGHT THERE!

"Naomi, what are you doing here?!" I cried out to her.

All Mine had to offer Kirron was a pout. She felt slightly betrayed, as her class was being completely underrated. "Kiiirrooon, what kind of otherworlder wouldn't dream of using magic in a place like this? From what I've heard, these guys don't even have an ounce of magic where they come from. If magic is what these people want, surely you'll let me show off the best magic?" Before she could further develop her point, Mine turned her attention to the king's final words.

Mine nodded sagely in reaction to the young king's words. Although there were high hopes for these newly summoned heroes, the previous king would always have a special place in all of their hearts. Now that was a true hero, one who lived a warrior's life and died a warrior's death. His valiant attempts at combat will be forever pitied, for he absolutely did not go out with a bang. After taking a moment of silence to mourn their poor king's anticlimactic death, her eyes suddenly snapped open as she gesticulated to the crowd of otherworlders.

"Wealth. Fame. Power. These are the rewards we are so generously offering you, otherworlders. A once-in-a-lifetime chance, a real chance, to gain anything you should desire. The financial freedom to pursue your dreams--" (in her case, dreams of researching destruction magic without end) "--the glory of slaying this world's most dangerous monstrosities--" (which coincidentally comes with casting more explosive magic) "and, most importantly...the power to protect your happiness without restraint~~! <3"

The mage seemed out of breath as she hugged her staff, a slight blush on her face. She had supposedly exerted herself with her little speech, but anyone who knew her better would flinch at the way the light glinted off of her staff. She had a faraway look now, as if she could see her greatest fantasy playing before her eyes in that moment. A select few members in the crowd cringed at the sight, knowing full well the extent of what was playing out in her head. Soon enough, she seemed to revert back to a relatively normal state. "So please, abandon your old worlds and become the new heroes of Torpe!"

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @theotherworlders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back