• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Is This a Thread? Is this a recuritment? ARE YOU REAL

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
I am out of clever thread names. Officially.

In any case hi! My name is Flower. That's not my real name....

Whatever~~

So I am looking for a partner, or twoish. I am in a few RPs at the moment so I am looking for a few partners.

Here are some things I like in a partner

- You don't have to post every single day, hell knows I can't, I just ask for relatively regular / predictable posting schedule or contact with me. Not every single day, just regular, predictable.

-Please post a nice decent 2+ paragraphs, good well though out interesting paragraphs. I write a lot, but sometimes I don't, not every post can be a deep and descriptive journey. Just put some effort in, I would rather wait a week for a good post then an hour for a meh good enough, post. This "Rule" (I hate calling them rules) is bendy.

-Don't Godmod....... Like be reasonable, you can assume things like my character walked with yours, shook a hand, got in a car, don't make decisions and don't make them talk. Even off screen, don't imply my character did something. This rule can lax up with time, the longer I know you the more I trust you.

-On a similar note, I often add random NPC's I don't like to RP in a world with 2 people. That's not much of a world. If you are unsure if I am OK with your controlling an NPC just ask, I like to have an open OOC convo so we can chat.

-Please don't ask my permission for every little thing, I trust you, this is OUR RP not my RP

-No Sex

Alright here are some Ideas / themes I like (Genders: I play Male normally, I will do MXM or MxF , FxF is Okay, it's just not my favorite), Some of these are vague, some are specific some are sorta both, whatever you like contact me and we will discuss it further, also let me know your ideas.

Right now I would be very into doing anything with a historical setting, I would be very interested in doing a multi character RP documenting the life of servants and lords / ladies would require a lot of characters and probably more in depth writing skill (Eras would be game of thrones style or Outlander style)

Some good old fashioned well written teen romance

something with rich kids going off to boarding school and having totally different personality's

Twisted Dark MxM Disney movies

Recovery as a theme

using some sort of recovery center for trauma victims to heal as a setting

Here are two more fleshed out plots.

"Lost and Found"

Modern NYC

(Orphan and Businessman are only labels so I can describe, I like really don't care my character would likely be an orphan because I have a back story idea)

Years ago (like.... 10) two people were in love, a orphan and a rich businessman, they had everything, money and love. Except, not a legal marriage. Then in a freak accident it appears to each that the other has died, or more likely, been killed by enemies from the past. Except, they are both alive. Both begin to live quietly continuing on their way. They make new friends and chosen family, until one day they both end up at a New Years masquerade party. Their Song starts to play and they both begin to cry and sing along, and then they find each other....

The resulting crash of worlds is the RP , can you still love after all that time? or are they too different now?

Looking for: Business man (really just to separate the parts, if you wanted something else that's fine Rich would be helpful for enemies)

"Circle back"

Modern - NYC

A few years ago A was diagnosed with a chronic illness and moved across the country for better treatment. Leaving their Best friend (B) just as they might be becoming something more but staying in touch through email. Now, the same treatment is available at home in NYC so they move back, along with some more 'Spoonie' friends who wanted to live in the city. How will the old circle of friends react?

-

Would deal with Chronic illness and family and romance.

Looking for: B

Fandom:

I am only willing to RP in a few fandoms at the moment.

One only in a certain plot:

"Black Butler"

Ciel / Sebastien

Cannon Era

A handful of mouths after Season 1 Ciel wakes up, from the bad dream of season 2. In his own bed, human. He realizes that he had dreamed of Alios and his butler, he had dreamed the maze that had bound him to his butler for all time. So the question remains... Why didn't Sebastian eat his soul? Their contract is fulfilled what is this? Weak from the battle at the bridge in season 1 and confused about his butler the Phantomhive Manor is tense? What kind of contract must be formed now?

-

You would have a lot of freedom here with Sebastien as to why he did what he did and his feelings toward Ceil and how he acts, the idea would be that a new contract is formed that binds the two together for all eternity. We could then discuss how this would change their relationship. We could discus pulling this into the Modern Era.

Looking for: Sebastian

Other Fandoms are:

Marvel MCU I play: Charles Xaviar and Loki

White Collar I play: Neal

Okay so that's it. PM me or post bellow. :3

I'm still new, so I can't Pm until I reach the 10th post.

Sorry T-T

Can you pm me instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back