• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Is PAFP threads a thing here?

Silvy

Your average gaming idiot
Just curious.
Pafp means Private After First Person.
I'm used to pafp threads, so I'm just wondering if the general community understands what 'PAFP' means.

I did a search and most of the threads that came up were in the site archive with none or one reply.

I don't know what "Private After First Person" means, personally.

Basically in a pafp thread it's 'open' until someone joins and then it becomes a private 1x1 roleplay.

If it says that's what it's for, then it probably is. Most likely, if it doesn't say that, it just didn't get any replies and was archived accordingly.

I think they mean it goes into PMs after the players agree to RP.

Oh so sort of like those RP lounges that people make sometimes?

Edit: Like once you meet a person in said lounge, you might just head into PM's to continue with some actual plot

No, it's basically an open thread that shifts over to a private thread. Private meaning that others cannot join after the first reply is made to that thread. That is to cut an explanation short.

We don't have private threads in that manner, no. Just PM/Conversations, but those start private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back