Opinion Is it right or wrong to swing at someone

StellarSoul

So I had a Bestfriend who was trying to date one of my very good friends who is taken by someone. I tell him to stop and these bystanders started talking mad Mess about my good friend. Then my X-Bestfriend asked me for some Whataburger acting like everything is still good between us even when he's talking mess about someone I love. Then my good friend walks into class and comes over and steals a hug and some fries. I felt bad that i hadn't thought how happy she is around him so i give him the fries to give to her and so he can have some to. next thing i no she outs me for calling her a hoe and dis-owned me as her bestie and I find out he told her I said she was a big hoe and that she has STDs so I decided to swing at him. Am I in the wrong or should I have given it a thought and talked it out with her and him to clear things up?

Last edited:
I really hate to say this, because I'm going to sound like a complete prick but...it's hard to understand what you're trying to say or take it seriously with such poor grammar.

I really hate to say this, because I'm going to sound like a complete prick but...it's hard to understand what you're trying to say or take it seriously with such poor grammar.
I m sorry just completely rage typed that basically was I right or wrong to swing at someone who has been bullying me for the past few days.
Again sorry raged typed that.

I'm not trying to be rude, but as soon as you took things physically, you were in the wrong. You can't just take a swing at somebody, you risked real legal problems by even insinuating assault.

I'm not trying to be rude, but as soon as you took things physically, you were in the wrong. You can't just take a swing at somebody, you risked real legal problems by even insinuating assault.
See im boarder line able to get the files charged because he did push me first correct? By the way, I an also still in high school and am 18

If he pushed you instead of taking a swing at him you should have called the cops, that's assault by him putting his hands on you. Pressing charges is more powerful than diving into violence where both of you would get in trouble. To be honest it sounds like what you are experiencing is a whole bunch of drama. Steer clear of it.

If he pushed you instead of taking a swing at him you should have called the cops, that's assault by him putting his hands on you. Pressing charges is more powerful than diving into violence where both of you would get in trouble. To be honest it sounds like what you are experiencing is a whole bunch of drama. Steer clear of it.
Thank you for bringing that to light my life is complete drama these days with graduation coming closer.

You just need to be mindful that when you become an adult hitting someone can easily earn you a ticket and a court date.

everyone's pretty much said wait i'd say; don't hit someone even if they provoke you like that.

that being said, i only think hitting someone or using physical violence is justified if it's going to get you or someone else out of immediate danger and there's no other way out.

Thank you all I have gone through the process of thinking it out putting all your thoughts together and have decided i'll just ignore the little prick and forget about what he has said

See im boarder line able to get the files charged because he did push me first correct? By the way, I an also still in high school and am 18

Wouldn't hold up in court after you took a swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back