Other Is anyone else drinking right now?

bubblefly

the milk of human kindness
It's 6am and I've been drinking cider and wine since 8pm. So far, 2 bottles of wine down, 3 cans of cider and starting my 3rd bottle of wine.

Are you okay?
If you are, then cool bro enjoy it before your liver won't let you anymore, drink plenty of water, and take some advil before you go to bed.
If not, feel free to talk about it.

Are you okay?
If you are, then cool bro enjoy it before your liver won't let you anymore, drink plenty of water, and take some advil before you go to bed.
If not, feel free to talk about it.
Yeah, I'm good. Just got a bunch of alcohol for my birthday and decided to drink it. I'll definitely drink water and I don't know what advil is, but I'm sure I can find the alternative here. (((:

Wait you have a birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I wish you lots of love, luck, good health and I hope everything that you want to come true! :)

*kisses and cuddles* ♥

Drinking before, during and after your special day it's a bad idea. ;)

Wait you have a birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I wish you lots of love, luck, good health and I hope everything that you want to come true! :)

*kisses and cuddles* ♥

Drinking before, during and after your special day it's a bad idea. ;)
The 28th was my birthday, so only two days ago. I know drinking is bad in general, but I'm a sucky person, so I guess it weighs out.

The 28th was my birthday, so only two days ago. I know drinking is bad in general, but I'm a sucky person, so I guess it weighs out.
Well at least don't drink alone. We're here to drink with you even if it ends bad. ;)
I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. Next time we need to make a birthday party role play to celebrate you! :P

Don't tell the internet police about this, but I've engaged in some conspicuous consumption of alcohol in my days. Being dumb drunk teenagers everyone always overdrank and felt like garbage for a solid week after. My Sophomore year I was at a finals week party (which is already a dumb idea) and everyone got shitfaced for no reason. Fireworks were set off, clothes were removed, suspicious smells were produced, typical teen party. So it's Saturday, week before finals. The party goes until sunrise because we're stupid. The adults of the house show up and won't let us leave until we're sober (because they're super cool) so everybody has breakfast together and sleeps. I think I was the only person who was drinking water the whole night, because I was the only one capable of conscious thought throughout Sunday, and the only one able to stand for more than a few minutes. Everyone cleans p the house, super hung over, and makes their way home at like 6 PM because they were passed out all day. That Monday rolls around and they're still hungover. I should mention that these were the smart kids, so these were AP tests and like actually difficult finals, and they were coming in like zombies. I think almost all of them failed at least one final. You gotta drink water like it's your job, or you're gonna wind up like the Jefferson High School class of 2017, god bless their souls.

but I'm a sucky person, so I guess it weighs out.

You wanna talk about it?

Having some Wild Turkey 101 proof bourbon while rewatching season 1 of Sons of Anarchy tonight, and an episode of Cheers before that.

"I ain't drunk...hell, I just been drinkin..."

Last edited:
Don't tell the internet police about this, but I've engaged in some conspicuous consumption of alcohol in my days. Being dumb drunk teenagers everyone always overdrank and felt like garbage for a solid week after. My Sophomore year I was at a finals week party (which is already a dumb idea) and everyone got shitfaced for no reason. Fireworks were set off, clothes were removed, suspicious smells were produced, typical teen party. So it's Saturday, week before finals. The party goes until sunrise because we're stupid. The adults of the house show up and won't let us leave until we're sober (because they're super cool) so everybody has breakfast together and sleeps. I think I was the only person who was drinking water the whole night, because I was the only one capable of conscious thought throughout Sunday, and the only one able to stand for more than a few minutes. Everyone cleans p the house, super hung over, and makes their way home at like 6 PM because they were passed out all day. That Monday rolls around and they're still hungover. I should mention that these were the smart kids, so these were AP tests and like actually difficult finals, and they were coming in like zombies. I think almost all of them failed at least one final. You gotta drink water like it's your job, or you're gonna wind up like the Jefferson High School class of 2017, god bless their souls.

You wanna talk about it?
That is one hell of a story. And no, honestly, I am okay.

Been drinking casually since yesterday morning. Think I've gone through 7 different packs of alcohol. Ciders, beers and wine coolers while listening to rock and metal. Down to like my last Cider and still have a 6 pack of wine coolers left. So I totally feel ya.

popping open a bottle of prosecco i attained from my boyfriend a couple days ago and i'm going to GLUG this shizz down.

Shit, we're actually the exact age. First person I've known of born on the same day and you're the same age??? Spooky 👻
Spooky indeed, waccu do for the birthday? 20's an odd age to be no? I thought It'd feel different, like I'd suddenly be smart and good at adult stuff.

Spooky indeed, waccu do for the birthday? 20's an odd age to be no? I thought It'd feel different, like I'd suddenly be smart and good at adult stuff.
I was absolutely dreading turning 20, so I just had chinese take out and watched movies with my boyfriend. Nothing huge and exciting, not the biggest attention fan. What did you do?

I was absolutely dreading turning 20, so I just had chinese take out and watched movies with my boyfriend. Nothing huge and exciting, not the biggest attention fan. What did you do?
I hung out at a friend's place for the night, we mostly just like played games and smoked pot. Did get waffles at like 2 in the morning, so that was fun. I honestly don't have the energy to go all out on birthdays.

I hung out at a friend's place for the night, we mostly just like played games and smoked pot. Did get waffles at like 2 in the morning, so that was fun. I honestly don't have the energy to go all out on birthdays.
That would've been fun )): But unfortunately, I don't have any friends around me, there's all in different parts of my country right now.

That would've been fun )): But unfortunately, I don't have any friends around me, there's all in different parts of my country right now.
Same, everyone's off to uni and even the ones from the uni I go to aren't anywhere near my state so yeah, I'm in a bit of a pickle rn. Nothing much to do other than like play the site games on RPN.

Same, everyone's off to uni and even the ones from the uni I go to aren't anywhere near my state so yeah, I'm in a bit of a pickle rn. Nothing much to do other than like play the site games on RPN.
I'm moving back to my home town soon, so I'll be able to see a few of them there, but then they're all going off to uni as well. I can never win at the moment.

I'm moving back to my home town soon, so I'll be able to see a few of them there, but then they're all going off to uni as well. I can never win at the moment.
Honestly, home town friends are like the best. I just reconnected with this guy I was friends with since we were like 3 but the lost touch with when me and my folks moved to the Middle East. Playing catch up is like the coolest thing ever, the dude spent like a year in Paris and shit, wish I could do stuff like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back