Other Is anyone else drinking right now?

Honestly, home town friends are like the best. I just reconnected with this guy I was friends with since we were like 3 but like lost touch when me and my folks moved to the Middle East. Playing catch up is like the coolest thing ever, the dude spent like a year in Paris and shit, wish I could do stuff like that.
That sounds amazing. Extremely jealous of him.

What are your favourite drinks?
Red wine, Budweiser, whiskey, tequila. I'd say those were my favourites, but I typically drink more wine as beer and spirits (FOR SOME UNKNOWN FCKIN REASON) doesn't get me drunk, no matter how much I drink. But wine however, two bottles down and I'm gone.

im mostly a fan of being mildly entoxicated so i never drink too much at the same time
Quantity-wise for me on a regular basis is
Beer>Wine(Red)>Whiskey
But I enjoy Whiskey the most as it just helps me calm down and get my thoughts together.

im mostly a fan of being mildly entoxicated so i never drink too much at the same time
Quantity-wise for me on a regular basis is
Beer>Wine(Red)>Whiskey
But I enjoy Whiskey the most as it just helps me calm down and get my thoughts together.
Can't really afford nice whiskey, so if I never get offered a drink by my friends or alcoholic bday or christmas presents, always ask for whiskey.
I'm a tad different. I try to get as drunk as possible on a budget, even though I know it's super bad ((:

Can't really afford nice whiskey, so if I never get offered a drink by my friends or alcoholic bday or christmas presents, always ask for whiskey.
I'm a tad different. I try to get as drunk as possible on a budget, even though I know it's super bad ((:
If being wasted's the goal then get boxed wine. Has the most "bang for your buck".

If being wasted's the goal then get boxed wine. Has the most "bang for your buck".
I live in a tiny village and can't drive, so I'm forced to buy from my corner shop, which only sells expensive ass wine or CoOp's own wine. £5 is maximum a bottle for me 😂

Had a long day yesterday, drinking a bit right now. Just something cheap from the gas station.

What's the whiskey selection like where you are, or in the UK? Is there much of a bourbon selection? Because Wild Turkey 101 proof bourbon is a decent option for a bourbon that's higher proof than a lot of others (many are 80-95 proof). It's also a pretty big brand, so I wonder if it's over there. When I was in Ireland and Northern Ireland a few years ago I was able to get Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Buffalo Trace easily enough (though of course I had my share of Bushmills and Jameson varieties, as well as a couple other Irish). Never thought about WT 101. I'm having a bit right now.

What's the whiskey selection like where you are, or in the UK? Is there much of a bourbon selection? Because Wild Turkey 101 proof bourbon is a decent option for a bourbon that's higher proof than a lot of others (many are 80-95 proof). It's also a pretty big brand, so I wonder if it's over there. When I was in Ireland and Northern Ireland a few years ago I was able to get Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Buffalo Trace easily enough (though of course I had my share of Bushmills and Jameson varieties, as well as a couple other Irish). Never thought about WT 101. I'm having a bit right now.
I usually just go for Bell's, Monkey Shoulder or Jack Daniels. I haven't had enough income to try loads and I prefer to stick to what I like so I don't waste my money, even though I know I'll drink it anyway, I'd prefer to enjoy it while I can.

I usually just go for Bell's, Monkey Shoulder or Jack Daniels. I haven't had enough income to try loads and I prefer to stick to what I like so I don't waste my money, even though I know I'll drink it anyway, I'd prefer to enjoy it while I can.

Ah, that reminds me that I still need to try Monkey Shoulder. Maybe Bell's too. And yeah I understand not wanting to risk it on something you might not like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back