• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Is an apocalypse stye RP appropriate right now? *shrug*

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
Yes, you read the title correctly. I've been aching for an apocalypse style RP for a while now and current events have me craving them even more lol. We could definitely talk about some ideas (what kind of apocalypse, setting, etc.) I was thinking having it take place in dead winter or something would be cool, or to play around with the elements in general.

About me:
21 y/o female
full-time student but all my classes are online
Prefer quality over quantity (I'm on mobile a decent amount so my post length varies).
I will match your post length but no one-liners, please
OOC chat is for sure welcome, but I also understand it's not a preference for everyone.
I am comfortable playing both male and female characters, as well as doubling.

If you read all of that above and are interested send me a message! I am interested to see or find someone that would be a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back