• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Irrelevant Prefix - I'm here to fulfill your cravings~

Not Calm

Not Drawn to Scale

I'm not looking for anything specific aside from activity. I can play whichever gender, in most plots. All's I want is someone who can be active when I am, and can reply quickly.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

I tend to write +2 paragraphs, but I'm fine with you only writing one per post. Preferably nothing less, though!

I'm fine with roleplaying offsite, 100%. I've done it before, I have accounts all over. Just say the word.

For Fandoms, I'm not really the best person to go to. I have a couple I like, but none of them seem to popular here.

- Tokyo Ghoul, RWBY, Doctor Who, The Enemy series, and the Lockdown series.

I enjoy fantasy plots and realistic plots, but I absolutely love a mix of both.

Romance is kind of a given for me. I feel like 1x1's are pretty boring without it, but it shouldn't drown out the plot.

I love fluff. No elaboration needed.

In short- be active, and come with some kind of plot.

In my signature is a link to my introduction page, where you can find more information about me if you feel you need it~

Ahh, this is embarrassing, but I can't send you a PM, it's not in the options when I click your profile picture ^-^' Can you shoot me one?​

I'm not looking for anything specific aside from activity. I can play whichever gender, in most plots. All's I want is someone who can be active when I am, and can reply quickly.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

I tend to write +2 paragraphs, but I'm fine with you only writing one per post. Preferably nothing less, though!

I'm fine with roleplaying offsite, 100%. I've done it before, I have accounts all over. Just say the word.

For Fandoms, I'm not really the best person to go to. I have a couple I like, but none of them seem to popular here.

- Tokyo Ghoul, RWBY, Doctor Who, The Enemy series, and the Lockdown series.

I enjoy fantasy plots and realistic plots, but I absolutely love a mix of both.

Romance is kind of a given for me. I feel like 1x1's are pretty boring without it, but it shouldn't drown out the plot.

I love fluff. No elaboration needed.

In short- be active, and come with some kind of plot.

In my signature is a link to my introduction page, where you can find more information about me if you feel you need it~

I'm interested in rping! Are you still looking?

Oh hey! I don’t think we ever got a story off the ground. If ya want to maybe still write let me know!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back