• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ironic Generic Mahou Shoujo RP

TheDox

Chaotic Stupid
It is what the title says, an Ironic Generic Mahou Shoujo RP.

There will be combat, although it need not be the main focus, and there may well be surprises.

It's intended to be ridiculous so have fun with it; if you want to shoot rainbows from your eyeballs, you go ahead and do that. You don't even need a license.

There's not much of a pre-planned plot at all, and I'm not gonna be strict about things like locations, world details, or even physics/magic, but I ask that things are consistent, even if that consistency is "There's a magical force that means things change constantly". You can choose what you fight; Dinosaurs, Furries, Aliens, whatever the hell you feel like.

The only rules (aside from site/section rules) are that you use your common sense, and don't get offended when I exercise my rights as creator of this RP.

This will be my first RP on this site (I've done some RPing elsewhere but nothing worth noting), so don't expect miracles from me.

Oh and, @welian @Giyari I don't know if you remember the conversation about this but here it is.

So, if anyone's interested, just drop a post below to let me know so I can tag you when this RP is created.

And just incase anyone's unsure; This RP is 95% satire, but actual fans of Mahou Shoujo are of course welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
This has potential to go far, and by far, i mean hilarious, I'm in.

I have a bishounen villain that's been shelved for a while. He had long blue hair. Can I use him???

Oranges?

That is my only question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oranges are acceptable.

And yes, welian, you can.

This has gotten quite a quick response, which is nice. Might want more than 3 people, but for only a day or two of the interest check being up, I'd say this is pretty good.

This is VERY good! You probably don't want a super big roleplay anyways if you haven't run too many large groups before.

right forgot to actually put this down but I'm interested

there better be cute grills though.

e98yyKu.jpg

i dont fuck around.

Working on it now I promise, not sure how long it'll be but I've at least started now lol. Sorry it's been taking so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back