• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ironacre City: Guilty by Association - OOC (Closed)

Lamia Lamia - How is the character coming?

Webs Elk Webs Elk - are you still interested in playing the twins?

I'm going to make a son for the hero today. I wanted to play a girl but looking at the distribution we need a guy throwing into the mix.

I did want to start it today but I'm waiting on characters being posted or finished. Once all of the family spots are filled we can start.

The member reserved both twins, so at the moment both. I'll give the member chance to respond to my last chase before opening the positions up.

Lamia Lamia - How is the character coming?

Webs Elk Webs Elk - are you still interested in playing the twins?

I'm going to make a son for the hero today. I wanted to play a girl but looking at the distribution we need a guy throwing into the mix.

so basically the other twin

I'm fine with someone else having one of the twins as that will actually be better as I have yet another project. Though it is the weekend now so I'll have more time.

Hey Misty Gray Misty Gray , how did you want Sebatian and Seleste to meet? Nearly done with the history but I forgot about that part lol.
Hmm. Perhaps he bumped into her after seeing one of her dance performances, or he sponsored/donated to the theatre or school? Or maybe it was just a chance meeting in a bar or restaurant?

I was recommended to join by ReverseTex ReverseTex and this rp looks really cool! If you're still taking people on I'd love to reserve one of the twins or a friend related to the hero if that's okay? Misty Gray Misty Gray
Yes, I'm still taking people and either role you suggest is okay with me. If you want to take a twin perhaps just agree with Webs Elk Webs Elk on the age. :)

Sorry i've been super inactive in the OOC, but i just wanted to say i love everyone's characters so far! I can't wait to see where we take this RP.

Edit: I had a question about _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ Daniella Carson's hair. Since her mother is half Filipino and her father is a brunet, where is the blonde coming from? Does she bleach it?

Last edited:
I have to head out for a few hours. I'll try finish Oscar and catch up with everything when I get home tonight.

We'll start tomorrow. The last few days I've had to do outside-world things more than I anticipated and it's nearly 1am here. I'm going to get Oscar finished before bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back