• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ironacre City: Guilty by Association - OOC (Closed)

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Ironacre City: Guilty by Association - OOC

downloadfile-2.png

Characters || IC Thread

The fictional Ironacre City is the second largest city in the state of New York. The city is one of wealth and power, with businesses able to thrive if they're strong enough to win out in the ruthless and competitive market. Carson Enterprises is currently the most successful and profitable business right now, with the CEO, Mr Carson, being a fine mixture of intelligence, charisma and generosity. It's a great place to live if you're rich, powerful and successful.

The streets, however, are not so lavish and hospitable. The crime rate is at an all-time high, from petty thefts to murders and organised crime. The city's prominent hero sure does have his hands full protecting this city, especially since the emergence of the city's most dangerous, super-powered villain.

For our hero and villain, life isn't just about protecting the city or bringing chaos to it. These people have family, friends and colleagues who they have to shield from their secret life. How do they protect their loved ones from the dangers of their double-life? How is life for their loved ones, living amongst a hero/villain without even realising? Do they suspect anything? Even more concerning... are they at risk?

Last edited:
Can I reserve the 3rd villain child? My smol lil bean is ready to be used XD

My sheets are almost done!
Michael's backstory will be up after Sebastian's is done. I'm working on Lucy's which should be done by tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's a school day for me, but I'll be on in the morning and evening.

I'll try get Sebastian done in the next couple of hours. It's 10.30pm here but I have tomorrow off work so can stay up relatively late - I had to book a whole day off for a 5 minute doctor's appointment, so I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to do stuff too.

I've got a significant amount of Sebastian done. I've just got about a third of his history to add - probably the juiciest bits. It might be tomorrow when I finish him. I have some RPs to reply to before I sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back