• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ironacre City: Guilty by Association - IC (Closed)

Sebastian Carson
gvh-png.354203

Sebastian observed Michael for a time as the boy seemed happy with the gift he'd given him. When spoke up to mention the age of the arrowheads, it brought a smile to Seb's face. It always made him feel good when he saw Michael like this. For all of his crimes, Seb loved his family and couldn't bear to think of losing them.

When Seleste asked what was for breakfast, Seb smiled. "I thought we'd have pancakes this morning. I haven't decide on sweet or savoury yet, though. Any preference?" he asked her.When Daniella appeared and asked for her mother's help with a hair disaster, he stood back and grinned. He was not even going to attempt to get involved in fixing this problem. He doubted his daughter would appreciate his idea of getting a pair of scissors to the knot. So he remained out of this one.

Seb was surprised to hear Charlie's voice and he turned around just in time to see her enter the kitchen. "Good morning, stranger," he greeted her. "You timed it right for pancakes," he offered. He was never sure how his eldest was going to be with him from one day to the next. "Are you okay? he asked her, still surprised to see her this morning.

Lamia Lamia Chimney Swift Chimney Swift @_LunaMoon_ Bellz Bellz

Oscar Daniels
jijij-png.354541

When his mother asked him if he was hungry, Oscar barely gave a second before answering her. "Hungry? I'm starving," he told her. He had a big appetite but that was because he spent most of his time working out in some form, so he needed to eat way more calories than most people did.

When his father tapped his shoulder and motioned to Junior, it didn't take much thought for Oscar to realise what he was getting at. It seemed his brother wasn't having a good day and Oscar needed to keep an eye on him.

"Morning, Maddie. Are you good?" Oscar greeted his sister as she entered the kitchen. He then approached Junior "Yeah, I've been on my run. This is the smell of a good workout," he lightly told him. "What are you up to today? If you say nothing, then I'm making you jog with me. A looooooong jog."

ReverseTex ReverseTex ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @_LunaMoon_ NightSky NightSky

Seleste Carson

6fdb80c03a731cd59d2433480089438d.jpg

Sebastian asked her thoughts on how the pancakes should be. Seleste smiled, "I think you should go with savory." she answered, leaning against the counter.
Seleste then noticed Danielle enter the kitchen. The teenager proceeded to ask Seleste if she could help her with her hair. Seleste chuckled at the sight, Danielle's hair quite..something. "Oh, I remember those days. Don't worry Dani, I'll fix your hair up." She spoke, assuring her daughter with a gentle smile. Seleste walked forward, brushing a few strands away from Dani's face.
"Now how on earth did you get your hair like this?" Seleste questioned with a amused smirk on her lips. A memory of her own hair disaster that occurred when she was a teen popped up in her mind and it caused a amused smile to appear on her face.

Leste then turned her head as she heard the voice of her eldest child.
She smiled as Charlie entered the kitchen. "Good morning Charlie. How are you doing?" The woman spoke softly. All the while, Seleste was tried to fix her hair. She bit her lip, "Okay, we're going to have to head for the bathroom for this. You may have to go to school with wet hair darling. I can't fix this with just my hands." She spoke to the blonde with a small chuckle.

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Bellz Bellz
@_LunaMoon_
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Charlie Carson
images

Interactions:
Lamia Lamia Misty Gray Misty Gray @_LunaMoon_ Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
The first person to greet her as she walked into the kitchen was her father. Now to say that she hated her father would be taking it to an extreme, she loved her father very much and would continue to love him despite everything else she felt towards the man. What her father didn't seem to understand was that she didn't want a life in the limelight, she didn't want to be watched by reporters or have her photo taken. It didn't seem to occur to him that his wealth and fame would get in the way of his children's lives and that didn't sit well with her.

"Does there always have to be something wrong for me to come and visit my family?" She asked her dad, the tone of her voice sounding a bit condescending. Charlie knew the words were harsh but she didn't apologize, as much as her conscience told her to, that he was her father. Turning to her mother, she offered her the smallest of smiles, "Hey ma' I'm alright...work called me in during classes so I had to skip out early..." She informed her mother and nodded her head to Dani silently as she spoke with their mother. Charlie's perception on her father has always been different compared to others. He was the father who's success would always have some sort of shadow over her work. Dani was wanting to take over his business, which at first everyone was surprised to hear that Charlie did not want the position. Charlie had always been interested in law enforcement and bettering people's lives. While she was sure her father did that in some sort of fashion, to her it wasn't real.

Clearing her throat, she looked towards the TV were the news had just been talking about the virus. "Crazy with this virus shit huh?" She asked trying to change the subject. "Though I'm sure the newest blood bath I discovered this morning will make an interesting news piece to take some of the heat off the virus." Charlie spoke of the murder scene she had seen like it was no big deal. After the first time around, it no longer had the same horrifying effect it once had one her. It was almost...comfortable in an odd sense.​

Junior chuckled at his father and tried to enjoy the music his father hed offered as he eat his breakfast. The little communication between his father and Oscar did not go unnoticed and thanks to that any improvement in his mood brought by his parents words previously was now gone. They dont trust him, what else could be? Damaged Junior cant be trusted on his own despite his treatment, he would just go crazy again and embarrass the family. Irritation and anger build up inside him despite his best effort to calm himself.

As Medeline came in he barely acknowledged her, he stood up and left the kitchen making his way out of the front door. He didnt know where he was going but the house suddenly felt oppressive and uncomfortable and he wanted nothing more than some space and air before he did something he would regret. As he made his way out an old craving came back, he needed to smoke. He had given up smoking since coming out of the hospital and since was able to fight the craving. Now though he wondered why should he bother and made his way towards the local kiosk.

The Carson Home
Michael Carson
rsz_finn-wolfhard-3-jpg.347677

Michael had spaced out, barely seeming to hear any of the conversation around him. He didn't look up from his arrowhead at all, oblivious to the question that had been asked about breakfast. He didn't really eat much, even at the best of times, so he had little reason to be interested even if he had been paying attention, which he most certainly hadn't. Too busy with this possibly millennia old piece of bronze, wondering how it could have been unearthed and brought to the state of New York...

Then Charlie spoke up.
Michael jolted back to reality in a split second, turning around so fast he nearly tumbled off the countertop. Michael had completely missed her arrival due to a certain fascinating object he'd just been handed. Charlie, the eldest of his two older sisters, hadn't lived on the Carson estate for a while now. Michael only had a dim recollection of why she'd chosen to leave, but he'd just started to become accustomed to her absence. He was happy to see her, naturally, but confused as to why she'd just show up so suddenly. He had a lot of questions that he didn't have the verbal ability to ask, or even form properly in his head.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lamia Lamia
Bellz Bellz
@_LunaMoon_

Christopher Walker
2714f3863bf93c76297e216aa295155f.jpg
Christopher had just stepped inside the lobby of Ironacre time, when he had suddenly heard someone call out his name. He had turned around to see who it was that called him and imagine his surprise when it turned out to be none other than Harvey Daniels, the one guy who he had been searching for. He couldn't even respond at all as the guy started talking and moving toward an elevator, which he knew meant to follow him. Which he actually, considering that it was what he had actually done when he was small. Heck he remember that he had been ready to follow him and join the army, but at the last second he had decided on the Marines. Once they had stepped inside the elevator, he finally had the space to respond to him, mostly because Harvey had stopped with all the questions.

"Considering that I just arrived here about 2 hour ago from Kentucky, I wouldn't know my way around, plus I also don't know your address or how to contact you." Which was true since he hadn't been in contact with him at all after he had heard that Harvey had left the navy. "It's good to see you again Harv, it been almost like 22 year since we last saw each and the only way we contacted each was through knowing our own base location, after that, you went missing 12 years ago." Well it was more along the way of him losing contact with Harvey because Harvey had retire while he had continue.

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Harvey Daniels (Limelight)
44f7ffd6e7eec24b2321a5ab26d818cf--men-portrait-male-portraits.jpg
Interactions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Harvey smiled, hearing his nickname always made the grizzled man blush. “Glad to see you still have a eye for detail. Props to you for finding me!” The elevator dinged, and stepping out he still listened to Christopher as he navigated the cubicles. Stopping at his barren cubicle, seeing as he did most work from his home office, he picked up the manila case file on his desk. It was a old case, but it involved research on a lead. Some guy named “The Shadow...”

22 years, Jesus that’s awhile... You haven’t even met my kids...” The ride down was mostly silent, allowing the thought to sit in. “My depart is one nicely kept secret Chris... My entire squad died, but me...” His eyes turned glazed for a moment, as if they were glass.

But the two were shortly in his car, the suit and the messenger bag both in the backseat. “I think there’s a few things I outta fill you in on... But you’ve gotta keep quiet...”

Christopher Walker
2714f3863bf93c76297e216aa295155f.jpg
Chris had actually stopped when Harvey mentioned that he hadn't met the kids. "What the hell? You must be joking right? You seriously have kids?" He questioned while looking at him shock. How the hell did Harvey have kids? As far as he remembered, Chris was always the most mature one out of both of them, so hearing that Harvey had kids was kinda surprising. I mean Chris only had one kid, but he had never met his daughter, heck he hadn't even seen how she looked. "Shocking news." He said to him while following him. "Also I didn't even know you worked there, my comrades from the marines had told me that I could maybe find myself a job there." So to him, finding Harvey on that building was surprising.

"Well me, I didn't leave the marine force until 2 years ago, becoming a chief warrant so maybe it was because I was too busy with work, that I didn't find you." After all, becoming a chief warrant was difficult and he had done it quickly during his 20 stay. "Heck it was because of that, that I don't know where my da.... ex- girlfriend is at." After all, he had always been someone who liked to work than spend time with his family. But now, now he had mature and he was gonna do everything in his power to find them. "So what secret do you have? Anything I should be worry about? Any unwanted criminal record?" He question with a smirk.

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Interactions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Harvey frowned as he turned the wheel, he hadn’t realized how much Christopher had missed in his life. Wiggling a bit to pull out his cell phone, he clicked it to life as his lock screen, a picture of him and Slyvie with the kids from their Florida trip last year. Handing him the phone, he kept his eyes on the road as he spoke. “Oscar is the oldest, then we’ve got Junior... After that it’s the twins, Kliff and Madeline. I’ll tell you one thing, those kids are a real pain, but i’ve never loved anything more.”

Simpering as he pulled to a red light, realizing what he was going to tell him before. “I think what I need to tell you is better demonstrated than explained.” They’d be at this light for a good while, so he had the time. Rolling down the window, he tilted his head to a lone fire hydrant on the side of the street. “Watch it.”

Raising a hand, he clenched hand, the metal casing disintegrating into tiny red flakes, as water violently sprayed from the open hole. Opening his hand gently, a lime green dome immediantly enclosed the hole, sparing the sidewalk and its bystanders from being drenched. In his perfieral he noticed the light switch to green, in which he rested his hands on the wheel and casually drove away.

Last edited:
Sebastian Carson
gvh-png.354203

Sebastian glared at Charlie when she gave her condescending response. He was getting tired with her attitude towards him whenever they spoke. "No, there doesn't have to be anything wrong, Charlie," he flatly replied. "But it's common courtesy to show your host some manners. When someone, father or not, greets you kindly it's poor manners to respond in such a rude way." When his eldest daughter changed the subject to a bloodbath she'd discovered and noted the news might take some heat off the virus, he couldn't agree more. There was a niggling feeling in the back of his mind that there was being too much exposure about the virus so early on. The Shadow had ideas on a huge distraction, but Sebastian hoped this bloodbath was enough. Who knows, the grisly discovery Charlie had attended to may have saved many more lives if it stops the Shadow having to do something drastic to shift everyone's attention. One thing Charlie had in common was that neither of them were shocked by murder anymore.

Sebastian finished cooking and told everyone to sit at the dining table so he could serve breakfast to them. Once everyone had as many pancakes as they wanted, he too sat at the table with them and started eating breakfast. When his mouth was free of food he decided to address all of his family. "We're going for a meal this evening. I've booked a table at Miller's Steakhouse, 7pm sharp. I will have to go there straight from work, so I will meet everyone there. Charlie, I've reserved a seat for you too," he informed her.

Lamia Lamia Chimney Swift Chimney Swift @_LunaMoon_ Bellz Bellz

Michael Carson

Michael didn't seem to notice when his father called everyone to the dining room, only realizing when he looked up a few seconds later and saw everyone had gone. Swiftly tucking the arrowhead into his pocket, Michael slid down off the counter and quickly walked into the dining room, taking his usual seat and staring silently at Charlie for a moment, then up at the wall, seeming more interested in fidgeting with his hair than eating his food. He took a few bites of his pancakes every now and again, kind of enjoying the brief silence as everyone settled in.

After a few moments, his father spoke up again. Hoping for an explanation on why everyone was so tense this morning, and why Charlie was here, Michael listened carefully, though he kept his gaze on the wall. Anything to ease his confusion.

Apparently they had to go out this evening. Michael groaned under his breath, glancing up at his father as if to ask 'do we have to?' He wasn't a big fan of restaurants, or really being out in public at all. Too much noise, unfamiliar people, strange foods... just overall it wasn't something he enjoyed at all. Well, at least his family would be there. That was somewhat comforting. He twirled his fork around in his hand, watching the gleaming metal catch the light from the window. Today was going to be a long day, he anticipated.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lamia Lamia
Bellz Bellz
@_LunaMoon_

Charlie Carson
images

Interactions:
Charlie had given her father the same glare he was giving her. Seemed like they were two peas in a pod, though Charlie would never admit it. She sighed inwardly and nodded her head to her father, "Sorry Dad, I guess I'm just tired." Normally Charlie wouldn't have gave in, but with both of her siblings and her mother being in the same room, she didn't want to start an argument. Charlie refused to feel bad, however, the struggles of having to live in the man's shadow had hardened her heart with him and she refused to have any sympathy.

Moving to the table with her family, she noticed that Michael had not immediately entered the room. Peering around for her young brother, she wondered if he was troubled by her sudden and unexpected appearance this morning. A small smile spread on her face when he walked into the dining room and took his seat. He stared at her for a moment and Charlie continued to smile, it was more sincere than any smile she could give her father. Charlie had been extremely close with her siblings, but when she up and moved out on her own...the division between them was more evident. Although she held a distaste for her father at times, coming back to the home she grew up in was comforting on the troubling mind.

Her attention was turned to her father when he addressed them all, telling them that they would be going out to dinner tonight at 7pm. He added that he reserved a seat for her to which she nodded firmly once. "I'll be there Pops, hopefully I will get everything I need to get done at the lab before then. I may be a little late though." She informed her father, in her line of work...her job came before family events. Murders simply didn't stop happening because she had an event to go to. Charlie stabbed another piece of pancake on her plate and plopped it into her mouth.​

Sebastian Carson
jnhnjh.png
"No harm done," Sebastian told Charlie when she'd apologised. When she confirmed she would join them for dinner, he smiled and nodded his head. "Wonderful. Just get there when you can, Charlotte. Abigail should be joining us too, I know how much you both get along." Although Abigail was Sebastian's friend, she'd been around the family long enough for everyone to get along with her too.

Once breakfast was done, Sebastian got up from his seat and took his empty plate to the sink. "Well, it's time I was heading to the office. You guys have a good day," he told his family. After kissing Seleste on the cheek, he got his things together and left the house.

**********​

As he drove through the city, Sebastian stopped the car at the red traffic light. His attention was drawn to the radio and the news reporter talking about the virus. This damn story was not going away and Sebastian knew The Shadow wasn't either. The bloodbath Charlie had discovered wasn't enough to steer the news coverage and Sebastian knew he couldn't just sit back. He wouldn't let him. Snapped out of his thoughts by someone blasting their car horn behind him, Sebastian looked up to see the green light. He set off but quickly pulled into a nearby empty parking spot. He clutched at his head, trying to stay in control, but he couldn't fight it.

Sebastian put his car window down and looked out onto the road behind him. Running above and along the busy road was the raised train track, the tube circuit which ran throughout the city. Resting his elbow on the car windowsill he raised his hand and focused on two of the pillars which supported the track from beneath. After focusing on the density of the gravity around the pillars, he caused the track to destabilise. With the right nudge, a huge section of the track crashed down on top of two cars and the stone pillars crumbled into the road. The effects caused a sudden pile-up of a couple of dozen vehicles, sending the area into panicked chaos. Sebastian glanced back into his rear-view mirror as he calmly continued driving to his office block.

As Harvey and Christopher drove into the city, he would see the immediate aftermath of the track collapse. Whilst vehicles were damaged, the causalities would thankfully be minimised. However, Harvey might be shocked to see the passenger train in the distance quickly making its way towards the missing chuck of the train line. If the train reached this gap, it would be too late to hit the breaks and things would become catastrophic...

Oscar Daniels
hg.png
Oscar felt a little disheartened when Junior didn't respond to him and left the kitchen. He wished he had time to talk with him, but he had to head out. He would have gladly taken his brother with him for the day too. Finishing up his breakfast, Oscar looked to his watch and grabbed his water bottle. "Well, I have to head out. Some of us have jobs," he joked, looking to his younger siblings. "Enjoy school!" he said, playfully laughing at them.

As Oscar walked through the city, he passed the police station. He couldn't help but think of the cop (Charlie) he'd seen a few times around there. Well, she wasn't a regular cop, he knew that much, but she was certainly involved in law enforcement. As he glanced at the station, he didn't see her around today. He couldn't help but laugh at himself acting like a teenager trying to catch sight of his crush. His mind was then drawn towards the loud crashing sound, following by the sounds of some sort of car accident and sounding of horns. He quickened his pace to a jog and rushed towards the source of the loud noises.

***************​
ReverseTex ReverseTex @_LunaMoon_ ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion NightSky NightSky @AKKaleb
OOC: Feel free to have your characters head to their school, jobs, etc, or it's likely any of them could be in the city at the time.

Charlie Carson
tumblr_mxlaytKzIa1t0jxago8_250.gif

Interactions:
Charlie had been pleased to hear that Abigail would be joining the family for dinner tonight. The two always got along especially since Abby was a private investigator for the police station. Charlie had finished her plate rather quickly and was heading off to the sink to rinse it as her father headed off to work. Charlie helped her mother clean up the dishes and even offered to do them for her. The little things that kept her busy were what was best for her when she wasn't at school or work. Otherwise her thoughts carried her into such a negative pit that she doesn't climb back out for days. The last time she had one of those episodes had been two weeks ago after binge watching some shows on Netflix bored her and she let her thoughts consume her.

Charlie had been drying off the last plate she had cleaned when her phone began to ring. Grabbing it from her back pocket and setting the plate down in its proper holding place, she answered. "Hello?" she answered not recognizing the number. It was the chief's secretary from the station, they needed the forensic team down at a disaster in the downtown area. Once she confirmed she would be there in about 10 minutes, she quickly set down the rag she had been using and went to grab her purse. "Sorry Mom! I've got to go, work called me in! Love you!" Charlie kissed her mother's cheek and gave her a squeeze before waving to Dani and Michael, "See you rascals tonight ya?" She asked before heading out the door.

Charlie had said she would be there in 10 minutes, but she made it in 5 and was racing over to the sounds of horns blaring and people screaming. The police were already trying to clear the perimeter. "Back up! Back up!" One of the officer's said to a bunch of horrified and curious on lookers. Charlie was making her way through the crowd when someone screamed out, "THE TRAIN'S COMING!" causing everyone to look up at the oncoming passenger train in horror.

People began to run in the opposite direction then, not wanting to be crushed by the disaster that was sure to ensue in that moment. Charlie stood there as people bumped and brushed passed her. Slowly she began to back up quickly, shoving her camera case over her on shoulder again. Her eyes couldn't be torn away from the scene however, and she continued to jog backwards until she ran into someone, sending her sprawling forward.​

Last edited:

Lucy Zhang

479445520961d74fe8ef53a97ed1223a--kimiko-glenn-easy-hair.jpg

Lucy rocked back in her chair, humming to herself as she awaited her next client. She pulled a newspaper off her desk, just starting to relax when--
BOOM.
A colossal sound tore through the office, almost causing the ground itself to vibrate. Lucy whipped around in her chair, a loud, horrified gasp escaping her.
"Oh... oh my god..."
From the window in her office, she could see the dust rising from part of the bridge that ran over the road. Had a bomb gone off? Was the bridge itself collapsing? She couldn't tell from here, but she could hear the screams. If she opened the window, she was sure she could smell the smoke. Lucy yanked her phone out of her pocket, snapping picture after picture of the disaster. There was no way she'd be able to get down there fast enough to be of any help, but she had to warn whoever she could to stay out of the wreck.
Logging onto the Ironacre Times profile on whatever social media site was most popular at the time, she uploaded her pictures. Zooming in, she could see that the bridge had indeed partoally broken in. She added the caption

BREAKING NEWS: Collapse on Downtown bridge. Casualties expected. More information to follow.

Lucy wasn't a journalist herself, but if she was the first in the office to see it, it was her civic duty to report. She opened the window and aimed her phone back at the rising dust cloud, hoping to catch some video footage. She could've sworn she saw the lights of the train coming around the bend...

Interactions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco And anyone else tbh.

Harvey’s eyes wandered the road, greatly confused on the traffic. He was coming up towards the railroad, but there wasn’t a tr... His eyes widened in horror as he saw the tracks, bent like twigs in the air. Glancing to Christopher, his eyes wide. “I’ll meet you! Go help as best you can.” Turning to the back seat, he didn’t have time to put on a suit, so he franticly grabbed his Raybands and bandana.

His hands outstretched, he formed a lime green disk beneath his feet. Lifting himself up, he shot over the crowd in a green blur, arriving to see the incoming train barreling towards them. Landing in a hurry, Harvey raises both of his hands, which glowed a flourescent green, as a large forcefield began to encapsulate the train.

A bead of sweat dropped down his brow, never having to create this large of a field before. Closing his eyes, he focused on the train. The metal frame, seats, engine, all non-living aspects. A gigantic wave of dust flooded the city, most likely from the particles of the train. And a rush of cheering affirmed his disintergration had worked, seeing the passengers inside the green field safe and sound. Although quite shaken on what just occurred.

Releasing the field, the stress off of him, he gave a smiling wave to the cheering crowd, dipping into a bow.

Last edited:
Seleste Carson

6fdb80c03a731cd59d2433480089438d.jpg

Seleste let out a low sigh as Charlie and Sebastian seemed to have a slight confrontation. The woman didn't know how it got this way. They used to get along so well. Charlie did apologize though so it didn't last for long. She focused her attention on Dani, as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. She smiled, "There, now that looks much better." she said, pushing her hair away from her blue eyes. "No more DIY's okay?" Leste said, lightly teasing her youngest daughter. Heading to the table for breakfast with others, she sat down in her seat. The woman began eating a pancake or two when Sebastian mentioned that there would be a meal at a restaurant later on.
"Oh? What's the occasion?" Seleste questioned. It had been a little while since they went out to eat as a family so she was a bit curious for the reason he booked a table for them.

When Seleste was finished with her plate, she started filling the sink with soapy water and began washing the dirty plates. Sebastian announced his leaving as she did so. "Have a good day love." Leste spoke as he kissed her on her cheek. Whilst she cleaned the dishes with Charlie, she took a glance at the brunette. Seleste enjoyed when Charlie was over. It wasn't often that the young woman spent time over the house so it made her heart smile to see her around.
The two were nearly done when Charlie answered a call from her phone. When Charlie informed her that it was time for work, Seleste returned a kiss on Charlie's cheek a well. "Stay safe!" she said, watching as she left.

Seleste dried her hands off, and stretched out.

"Okay kids. Time for school." Seleste said, speaking to Dani and Michael with a soft smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seleste had just dropped her children off at their schools when she started to drive to her dance studio. She had to drive through downtown first to get to it. It was then that Seleste heard the loud crash, her eyes grew wide as the unexplainable sight. "Oh my Lord." She whispered, clutching the rosary that hung from her neck. How in the world could this have possibly happened? That was the question that raced through Seleste's mind. The sight of destroyed cars was a terrifying sight to behold.

The woman let out a low sight, she couldn't dwell on this too long as she had to get to the studio. Leste ran her free hand through her raven hair and continued to drive to her dance studio. Once she saw the familiar, red and white building she parked her car and exited the vehicle. She locked her car, before entering the large studio.

Her hazel eyes landed on a group of students. "Good morning everyone." Seleste greeted, mustering up a friendly smile. "As always, let's start with stretching before I teach you guys this new routine I have come up with." She spoke. The woman reached her arms up, stretching.

The dance teacher was in front of her high-school aged class at the moment. She taught litter toddlers all the way up to college students. She never believed that it was too late to start dancing. Seleste sat on the ground, doing a butterfly stretch.

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray
@Bella

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
@_LunaMoon_

Michael Carson

Unlike most kids, Michael was rather fond of school. Well, parts of it anyway. The sprawling Edwardian-style private school was expensive to attend, so it wasn't as crowded and noisy as public middle schools. The bells were quiet, the hallways neat and spacious, and the grounds featured a beautiful courtyard, perfect for taking some time away from stressful situations. The school was on the outskirts of town, a good long drive from the Carson home, and further still from the grittier parts of the city.

Michael briskly walked in through the front doors, clutching his new messenger bag to his chest instead of wearing it like normal. He hated how the strap would dig into his neck. Michael hated a lot of things, but some things he was better at coping with than others. For example, his first class was always mathematics, which was never really his cup of tea, but he did his best. Besides, he'd let his parents and older siblings help out with the homework, so he was never that far behind.

He took the stairs at a run, up to the second floor and all the way down the hall to the room marked 210 in shiny brass numbers. His teacher wasn't there yet, so he leaned back against the wall, still holding his bag in his arms. Chewing his lower lip, he let his eyes wander the hallway, quickly getting lost in his own thoughts.

Oscar Daniels
hg-png.356087
When he arrived close to the scene of the accident, Oscar was surprised to see a chunk of the rail track had collapsed and numerous cars had piled up as a result. There were people limping out of their cars, some covered in blood though their injuries not too severe. His instinct was to rush ahead and help, knowing first aid and enough physical therapy to treat breakages. But then someone shouted about a train and everyone started panicking around him. He slowly backed away, torn between wanting to help the injured and not wanting to potentially get killed by a derailed train.

Oscar was snapped out of his daze when he felt someone collide with him. He instinctively held his arms out to stop her from falling over and she landed against his chest. "Woah, steady on..." he calmly told her, with a reassuring smile. His face suddenly turned a little red when he realised it was Charlie he'd just caught. Well, he didn't know that was her name, but he certainly knew her face - the face of his crush. He didn't get the time to think about it too much as his mind was focused back to the train. Suddenly, a man arrived on the scene and he appeared to be controlling some sort of green force-field. He watched in awe as the train was turned into a pile of dust and all of the passengers protected within the force-field. He couldn't help but smile with relief as the crowd began cheering. "Did you see that?!" he excitedly asked Charlie.

There was a part of him that wanted to stay next to her and use the opportunity to finally initiate a conversation with his crush. There was a bigger part of him that remembered there were some people who could use his help. "Be careful," he told Charlie, before rushing off towards the injured. He passed the super-powered hero and turned his head to briefly look at the man. Harvey may see and recognise his son, but Oscar would see a stranger - a powerful and heroic stranger. Oscar focused his attention ahead again and knelt down by a young woman who was sat on the floor, unable to walk very far as she had clearly broken her leg. "I'll help you until the ambulance gets here, but I need to pick you up and get you away from here," he told her, conscious of the rumble and unstable track above them.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Bellz Bellz

ABIGAIL EVEREST TANNING
[/CENTER]
images
Before her regular morning commute, Abigail Tanning finishes off her warm cup of tea, the rich scent of Earl Grey filling her nose. The tv plays this mornings news in the background, the sight of her new kitten, Vincent, makes her smile, and the view of Ironacre city below her balcony revives her. Even the sight of Carson industries on the block in front of hers. The sun is steadily rising, and Abby can already tell that today will be a slow one. It just depends on who you ask anyways. So far, the morning was generally easy. She wasn't meant to be at the Dep. till late today, but there was nothing wrong with an early start. With a deep breath in she reenters her apartment and makes a b-line for Vincent. As much as she knows the little boy would like the freedom, she doesn't want him getting hurt. A small clear topped pen is set up in the corner of the open plan living room, stockpiled with toys and even treats. "I'll see you later little man." Abigail hopes he will get used to her accent. She scratches him under the chin before placing him inside the pen, where he will stay for the remainder of the day. Vincent hisses unnecessarily at a plush duck while Abigail gathers her things to leave. The tv is still playing in the background, much to Abigails annoyance, so she picks up the remote with the intent to shut it off, only, a report flashes across the screen, alerting her. It must have only been a minute or two ago. Abby shakes her head, an idea of who was behind the crash already formed in her head. She watches as the dust clears on the screen, the shouts and screams of onlookers ceasing as the cities newest hero emerges victorious. The green field surrounding the lucky passengers all eminates from the masked man. Since his arrival in the city, she had hoped perhaps The Shadow would meet his match, and that perhaps, this good man could assist her good friend. Only, so far, it didn't seem so, and Abby was resorted to what she had always done; keeping her friends identity concealed from his alter ego's enemies. With a sigh, Abigail finally pressed the red button and threw the remote on the couch. "Crap." Next thing, she is blowing a kiss goodbye to Vincent, bag and coat in hand, and out the door for the elevator. The ride down is interrupted on surprisingly only 3 floors, and soon Abby is starting the engine on her car. It roars to life, the same report on the tv now also playing quietly through the radio. Abigail turns it up to listen to as she exits the garage onto the crowded streets. Her eyes scan the pavement, in slight hopes she might catch Sebastian walking into his building. It is to no avail however, so Abby joins the other bustling commuters on the road, headed in the direction of the police department. She runs opposite the traffic escaping the crash, and moves quickly through the streets, all the while paying attention to the radio's broadcast.

i n f o;
mood; annoyed --> calm --> hopeful --> concentrated ootd; weather; time; morning date;

tBoOeEHMqkcc6tnJUlrPZNSIJzVMWS_tLfHOrWpH-R4S1qHuWO5fA2SE5EkXXZJtpF6Y_ndl2vJDfmRckV-lDbInsyPimvFC7ovVEt42eBlh1AEheu5h7BGPcogxVg4YZ9D1XgmlCPO8ucB2urdPsNYH4vo-QSo=w400-h229-nc

coded by @lorde

Sebastian Carson
jnhnjh-png.356086
Sebastian parked his car up in the underground parking lot, in one of his ten reserved spots. He already had a couple more cars parked up for if he decided he fancied a change on the way home. The other spaces were usually kept for his important visitors to use when they were over at Carson Industries to discuss business. He walked to the elevator and once he was inside, he scanned his thumbprint and keycard, then punched in the 105th floor, to reach the floor which housed his own offices and private penthouse. As soon as he stepped out of the elevator, the 25-year old blonde woman, his PA, rushed over to him with her clipboard in hand. "Good morning, Mr. Carson. Can I get you a coffee?" Eleanor Jackson asked.

"Morning, Eleanor," Sebastian distantly replied as he looked in the direction of his main office which overlooked the side of the city he was most interested in seeing. "Thank you, I would love a coffee. Don't rush and have yourself a quick break first," he suggested. When his PA walked off in the direction of the kitchen, Sebastian walked down the corridor, briefcase in hand. He pleasantly greeted the members of staff and security guards as he passed them. Despite being the CEO and holding the ultimate power, he always made sure to be polite to his loyal employees.

When he got into his largest office, Sebastian rushed over to the window and looked down on the city below. Though he could make out some commotion and see the emergency services approaching from a few blocks away from the accident, things didn't seem quite as catastrophic as he was expecting. He stepped over to his telescope and focused in on the area, still seeing nothing more than the accident he'd left behind. He sat at his desk and logged into the computer before searching across the news website and social media. There were already brief reports of a superhero saving the city from what could have been a catastrophic train crash. Whoever this hero was, he too seemed to hold some form of superhuman ability. Sebastian smiled to himself - a smile of relief and curiosity. As far as he was concerned, his need for the media to be distracted had still worked and without the number of fatalities and casualties The Shadow had intended on. "That worked out well," he said to the unwanted intruder in his mind. The smile remained on Sebastian's face a while longer and allowed him to focus better on the number of meetings he was already committed to throughout the day. The first meeting was with Harvey Daniels. The guy seemed nice enough, but reporters and journalists were notoriously irritating towards Sebastian.

Interactions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Misty Gray Misty Gray

Harvey stood for a minute, taking in his work. He had just saved dozens of lives, with this annoying gift he got from his squad’s failed mission. They sacrificed themselves for him, while he was incapacitated... Taking a deep breath, his eyes watering from both dust and emotion under the dark sunglasses he wore. And spotting a recognizable red hoodie sent a shiver down his spine. Oscar.

Ducking into the crowd, he pulled his bandana higher, to the bridge of his nose, and pushed his Raybands up. Sifting throgh the crowd like a snake, he made his way back to his car. Strapping himself in, he removed his mask with a deep sigh of relief, now back to normal...

Harvey had to spend a good twenty minutes in the restroom fixing himself, since he was coated in dust. He had told Mr. Carson’s secretary that he had been stuck in the madness down at the tracks, and had helped a few people. Hopefully he would understand.

Hurrying off the elevator, he adjusted his messenger bag awkwardly as he followed the secretary to Mr. Carson’s office. Seeing the man up close had surprised him. He was taller than he expected, though not built like a marine like himself. “Again, so sorry for the inconvience Mr. Carson. I’m hoping your secretary informed you why i’m a little late. But i’m Harvey Daniels, Ironance Times.” Extending his hand, hoping he’d shake.

Charlie Carson
tumblr_o0e5s4OLEc1rvux6mo1_500.jpg

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Charlie had been saved by the person she had bumped into, strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her back from falling forward, pressing her against the person's chest. Charlie sighed in relief and tried to calm down her heart rate when the male voice spoke to her. Charlie peered up and realized it was a face that she had seen passing the station a few times before, she didn't know his name but the familiarity was still there. "Oh uh thanks." Charlie said and wondered if she would win a reward of the biggest waste of breath in history for uttering those words. Something a little more intelligent Charlie old girl.Her voice taunted her.

Her thoughts were put to a halt when this man with Raybands and a bandana showed up to save the day. Charlie watched in awe as the oncoming train turned into dust and all the passengers were safely removed and held in some sort of force field before being set to the ground. The crowd erupted into cheers but Charlie remained silent. The familiar man with no name to be called had asked her if she had seen what just happened. Charlie nodded her head and offered him a smile, it was a flirty type of smile but friendly. "That was amazing!" She remarked to him and looked back to wards the scene as people began getting into action and helping clean up the scene.

The police men were already underway getting people the help they needed and Charlie knew that although she was only a forensic analyst, she would be helping as well. Her own conscience and gut would let her do anything else otherwise. The man that had been holding her suddenly released her and told her to be careful, to which she gave another nod. "Thank you again!" She called to him wondering if he was just leaving. He did quite the opposite and walked up to an injured woman and began helping her. Charlie wondered who this young man was...seemed decent enough to be curious in right? She knew that she couldn't let herself get caught up in that as people laid in the streets injured, so she quickly reported to the nearest officer to see what she could do to help and began her work.

Lucy Zhang

479445520961d74fe8ef53a97ed1223a--kimiko-glenn-easy-hair.jpg

Lucy watched, dumbstruck as the scene unfolded. The blurry, zoomed-in phone camera just managed to capture the moment when a green supernatural force field absorbed over the train, stopping it dead in its tracks. Lucy stared in shock, struggling to process the event. After several seconds of shocked silence, she stopped the footage and started forwarding the video to all her best clients, every journalist and analyst she could find in her contacts. She couldn't tell from watching her own footage what exactly had happened, butthe crowd seemed to converge on one individual... a man whose face was obscured by dark glasses and a bandanna... some kind of vigilante? Somehow Lucy felt personally invested in how this would unfold, like this was somehow far more important than the virus or the crime problems.... she had to solve the mystery, if not herself than with someone else. This was real news, if she ever did see it.

(Sorry for the crappy post. I'm a little overworked irl)

Sebastian Carson
jnhnjh-png.356086
The attractive blonde walked alongside Harvey towards Sebastian's office. Knowing he was expecting the man, she knocked on the door and didn't need to wait for him to respond. Instead, she opened the door and stepped inside. "Mr. Carson, Mr. Daniels is here," she informed him.

Sebastian was standing by his desk at the time, his back to the two as he looked out of the window and observed the city beneath him. He soon turned around and walked over to greet his visitor. Harvey apologised for the inconvenience but Sebastian thought little of it, having already been informed by Eleanor. His eyes briefly glanced to a particular smudge of dust on the man's shoulder, but he figured it was to be expected. "Harvey Daniels," he pleasantly greeted the man, accepting the offered hand for a firm handshake. "Please, call me Sebastian," he told him. Eleanor made a quiet exit from the room so she could prepare a tray of refreshments for the two men. Sebastian lead Harvey towards the large windows and looked out onto the city. As he passed the large, muted television screen, he touched the top corner of his smartwatch to switch off the set. Before he had, there were images of the earlier incident as the news reports continued to focused on those events. "This office is my favourite, for this view of the city alone," he explained. He pointed to where the collapsed rail track was located and then looked to Harvey. "Eleanor, my secretary, tells me you were just out there assisting some of the people caught up in that accident. I respect those who are willing to aid their community," he assured him.

Sebastian turned away from the window and motioned to the adjoining room. "Now, I'm sure you're a busy man and would like to get straight to this interview. Walk with me," he politely suggested. He then gave Harvey the choice of sitting at the sofas by the coffee table or the chairs at the larger round table. Alongside both were large bookcases containing medical and scientific books, nothing out of the ordinary or reflecting Sebastian's personal tastes. Eleanor returned with the refreshments and poured both of them the drink they requested, before leaving the room until she was next needed. Sebastian and Harvey sat facing each other. "Please," Carson began, taking a sip of coffee, "I'm all yours," he said, prompting Harvey to begin the interview.

ReverseTex ReverseTex

150723094039049.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back