• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Irish Mob Rp- Looking for amazing and committed players (CLOSED)

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a family affair: seeking players
Hello hello hello! My name is Bella and I am one of the 4 Gm's in a phenomenal RP group. We are currently looking for players who are interested in character development, angst, romance and all that jazz! If you are unsure if this rp is the right fit for you, please feel free to take a look at what we got going on,A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - IC (Closed)

With all this being said, here is what we are looking for in a simple format:
  • Players who write 2 or more paragraphs
  • Players who are okay with being supporting characters that will develop into their own storylines (if the player chooses)
  • Players who are flexible, can play both male and female for the sake of keeping the rp going
  • Long term commitment
  • Post at least 3 to 4 times a week

If this sounds like you, great!!!

We are looking for 3 more players!

If you are interested in this rp, please message me or comment down below so we can discuss characters. We are looking for people who are flexible and are willing to try something new in terms of character creation.

Thank you <3

So I'm assuming this is closed, but there are two replies here instead of three. Just making sure, is this still open or no? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

So I'm assuming this is closed, but there are two replies here instead of three. Just making sure, is this still open or no? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
We are currently on the fence about a 3rd player at the moment! But if that falls through I will contact you immediately okay 😊 thank you for your interest ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back