Idea IRIDESCENT DREAMS - Plot Concepts and Brainstorming

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

YGW45Lg.png

WELCOME

it's anemo 'tori' victorious, and sometimes my brain makes ideas. sometimes my brain wants ideas, but i forgot them. this is my solution - rp ideas will simply go here! yahoo! if you're intrigued by any of these concepts and wish to learn more/rp with them, send me a dm - on site please. thank you <3

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS I HAVE GIVEN YOU A ''TORI'S SUPER COOL BADGE OF HONOR'

1. ASTRAL DREAMS
2. UNIVERSE TRIGGER/HYPNOTIC STARS
3. SEVER THE MARIONETTE'S STRINGS
PLACEHOLDER - CONCEPT HERE

Last edited:
astral dreams - an original rp

Tsln6x1.png
ASTRAL DREAMS

this is an older rp idea of mine, which I've failed to execute multiple times... ahahaha. it's based on a story concept of mine but, i feel it's a bit too busy for an rp at the moment. if i do anything with it, i'll probably streamline it and remove a lot of stuff so it isn't just 'tori's story stellar tomorrow but she made it into an rp.'

if you're interested in me making this concept a reality, feel free to react or shoot me a dm!

• Throughout time, the Gods and Goddesses of the realm Tuphere, have tried to defeat monsters and members of the organization The Nether Brigade that have been sent their way to destroy all of the dimensions. With the help of the Elwin family, the rulers of Tuphere, they found a way to recruit those who have the most potential to help the fight. More often than not, the recruits will be high schoolers and college students, but this is not always the case as sometimes they are older or younger.

Using magic, devices known as amphones are dropped at the location of the selected and time on Earth is frozen. Someone will then speak through the amphone with instructions. By pressing a certain button on the device, the recruit is transported to Tuphere and are then requested to go to Dreampetal Retreat where they are given a choice on whether or not to join the fight. The recruits that decide to join are then are known as amphites (singular amphite). They are then assessed to see what element they resonate with, which will be the element that they use to fight when they transform.

The assessment goes as follows:
    The amphite candidate is handed a rose, which pricks their finger on a thorn. Their blood reacts with the rose.
    If the amphite's element is water, the rose turns blue, the petals spread and, a fountain-like formation of water comes out
    If the amphite's element is air, the rose turns a light purple and begins to float out of the amphite's hand
    If the amphite's element is electricity, the rose will turn yellow and emit lightning
    If the amphite's element is ice, the rose will turn white and freeze over.
    If the amphite's element is fire, the rose will burn up.
    If the amphite's element is light, the rose will turn gold and glow.
    If the amphite's element is darkness, the rose will turn black and emit a dark mist.
    If the amphite's element is earth, the rose will grow roots around the amphite's hand.

Each of the Gods and Goddesses represent an elemental power as well as two other aspects.
    The Goddess of Water, Traveling, and Fishing - Liquire
    The Goddess of Air, Animals, and Creativity - Whispe
    The Goddess of Electricity, Weather, and Justice - Lumis
    The Goddess of Ice, Seasons, and Wishing - Avala
    The God of Fire, Joy, and Surprises - Ferno
    The God of Light, Health, and Protection - Vivius
    The God of Darkness, Love, and Family - Mortis
    The God of Earth, Farming, and Cooking - Grine

Afterwards, they will be admitted to the academy of their element and will be taught more about Tuphere and they will learn to use their powers. Time will pause for them to go through the academy, so large amounts of amphites are chosen at a time. During their time at the academies, every amphite will select a weapon class. Each level is the same for every amphite with that same weapon class, save for the final one. An amphite's ultimate weapon is created specifically for them based on their skills and abilities.

At the graduation of the academies, all the amphites who have graduated will form a group of at least 4 people they will fight and do missions with called a guild. Those who aren't in a full guild will be allowed to work alone, in groups of two or three called a party, without a guild emblem or guild name, or join an already established guild. Guilds have both a leader and a deputy leader, also known as the second-in-command.

Guilds can pledge their allegiance to a certain God or Goddess in exchange for their help and power. This will happen once the founding members of a guild has completed 25 missions, after which the guild members will go see Elwin for a new mission to prove their worth to the God(dess) they want to pledge to.

Each Amphite has a pet called a Guardian. They are magical animals, like the mascots from Pretty Cure, lower stage Digimon, smaller Pokemon or the fairies from Yuna Yuki is a Hero! They are earned when getting to the Animal form and as such, should portray to the animal type of their linked Amphite.

Quest givers will oftentimes be NPCs if there is nobody else available. To advance to a new form, the amphite must have completed a certain amount of quests together, and go see the designated NPC. The forms are all listed below, as well as the amount of quests and what NPC to go to.

universe trigger / hypnotic stars - an original rp

Tsln6x1.png
UNIVERSE TRIGGER (not final)

this one is a work in progress concept! please contact me if you have ideas or are interested. i'm still working things out but i have some ideas.
this one is very vaguely based on an aspect of chrono trigger - the story of magic. rather - humans used to be able to use magic, but now they cannot. however, humans still have natural aspects and, under the right circumstances, can even unlock their magic abilities.
the system in chrono trigger is a four element system - fire and water are opposites and are weak to each other, and the some goes for light and shadow. water can also manifest as ice but... i like to do things with a more expanded system. are you guys ready for me to break out my old weird toontown rp elements? im gonna do it. i can do it.
this is literally straight up copied from my old toontown roleplay, universe clan, and it's application. i wrote in january of 2018. i was like... 15 back then! whoah! i'm 20 now. time flies!
Space- Those with the space element love to be awake at night. They enjoy gazing at the stars, the source of their powers.
Fire- Heat is the source of the Fire element's powers. They love to lay out in sun!
Water- These toons like to take baths and swim. They also enjoy the rain.
Earth- These are the toons who will dig a hole just to lay there. They're attracted to dirt and the ground.
Grass- These elements have a special connection with nature.
Food- The cook's greatet assets are the Food elements. They're very good at cooking and gathering ingredients, especially since they can summon them!
Electricity- These toons are gonna make your hair stand up! They love their electronics.
Gem- Lovers of pretty things, the Gem toons are good at making jewelry.
Rock- Rock elements often find themselves in the abandoned mines just by Sellbot HQ, where no spirit dares to go.
Cloud- These guys hate when the sky is clear, but love it when it's a bit cloudy.
Light- You need to see in a dark cave? Light elements have a natural glow, they'll help you.
Darkness- These toons also like the night. They aren't evil, they just have a bond with darkness!
Ice- The Brrrgh is somewhere these chilly toons feel at home! hey may be cold, but they have warm hearts.
Metal- Also enjoying going to the mines, those of the metal elemental are great at creating weapons.
Wood- The wood elements also have a bond with nature. They love to climb trees!
um... i kinda sucked back then, huh.
i can work with some of these though...
and for the others... google is my friend.
the title isnt final,
i just mashed up good ol universe clan and chrono trigger
(formatting under spoiler is funky
opening it messes with the centering. with it)

CONCEPTING PHASE 1
okay... its time channel our inner 'THINK' oho-jees. there's a reason he's in the banner.

element system
elements i will keep: fire, water, light, darkness (add in space?), ice, earth (add in rock gem and metal), plant (add in wood), electricity wind/air (aka cloud)
elements i will remove: food, maybe space
elements i will add: sound?, poison, illusion, restoration

so maybe not elements technically, but more like different classes of magic that each person has - unique resistances for each person maybe? or maybe its specific to each element.

everyone's magic manifests in a different way - compatible elements may be able to combine - whether it be from multiple people casting a spell together, or someone who has two elements.

a person can rarely have two elements, only two elements max though.

plot idea
only ppl with elemental abilities unlocked can see spirits - npc-boss person makes organization after a pact with an otherworldly immortal being that can unlock the magic of humans. spirits are causing problems all over the world - natural disasters, strange phenomenon, etc. the being wants to protect earth, so they reached out to a person that was the descendant of the original founder of the organization in the past, before the human's magical abilities had been sealed, that being npc-boss-person.
-the organization operates secretly. otherworldly being reaches out to people via dreams for recruitment. if their dreamself agrees, the being unlocks their abilities and leaves them message when they awaken. they will repeatedly appear in their dreams until they follow the orders of the message - after they contact npc-boss-person, they're free to refuse: though otherworldly being will likely reseal the magic. if you want the magic, you need to work for it, david.

CONCEPTING PHASE 2
okay, some thoughts have been thinked. time to get to work.
(i blame my wrist braces and being in mobile for spelling errors.)
there will be 3 factions, each led by an immortal otherworldly being who seeks humans to join their organizations.
- daybreak: the og concept of the spirit slayers.
- arcane academia: also known as just the academia, they study the spirits and the incidents they cause, and try to preserve them rather than kill.
- nemesis: worship the spirits, fight for them. their leader uses darker tactics to get members.

- daybreak and the academia are located on artificial archipelagos, nemesis is hiding out somewhere. the former two tend to travel the world to get to spirit outbreaks and try to recruit from everywhere.

- the former two are often grouped into squads, with each member having a different role.
- restoration and illusion aren't elements, but rather aspects that someone can have that allows them to use different kinds of spells. they dont count towards the two element limit. though, everyone's magic manifests in different ways, meaning different spells.
- nearly everyone in daybreak is a slayer, but there are also jobs they can do like rationing/cooking, weapon creation, etc.

CONCEPTING PHASE 3
phase 3! lets work on naming the elements and making their combinations. cause. we can't be TOO basic and do fire. earth. water. air.
IGNIS - fire magic, bc i need to show i love pokemon conquest more than just the little beginning code.
AQUA - water
LUCENT - light
SHADE - darkness
GLAZE - ice
TERRA - earth
FLORA - plant
VOLTAGE - electricity
TEMPEST - air
CHIME - sound
VIRUS - poison
ALLURE - illusion
REMEDY - restoration

okay, now let's work on the combination compatibility - not including allure or remedy because they're sub-aspects.
IGNIS - aqua (steam), lucent (flash), glaze (melt), terra (magma), flora (burn)
AQUA - ignis (steam) glaze (freeze), terra (mud), voltage (shock), tempest (typhoon)
LUCENT - ignis OR voltage (flash), shade (eclipse)
SHADE - lucent (eclipse)
GLAZE - ignis (melt), aqua (freeze), tempest (hail)
TERRA - ignis (magma), aqua (mud), flora (nature)
FLORA - ignis (burn), terra (nature), virus (toxin)
VOLTAGE - aqua (shock), lucent (flash), tempest (storm), chime (thunder)
TEMPEST - aqua (typhoon), glaze (hail), voltage (storm), chime (windstorm)
CHIME - voltage (thunder), tempest (windstorm)
VIRUS - flora (toxin)

its very early and im tired so its time to rest. next time we will hopefully go over daybreak

CONCEPTING PHASE 4
still early. still tired but too hot to sleep.

let's figure out what daybreak's otherworldly being is a deity of first!
- miracles
- dreams
- peace

considering that the original concept has them go into dreams to recruit people, and that they are the slayer faction after all, let's go with dreams rather than peace or miracles.

now they'll need a faceclaim...
to anime character database we go!!!

i'm thinking a goddess of dreams with a lighter hair color. the academia's will be a bit darker while i want nemesis's to have black hair.

how about elysia (herrscher of human ego) from honkai impact 3rd?
honkaielysiabattlesuit-710x400.png

and now... a name... ellora works.
ellora, goddess of dreams! perfect.

lets get into more daybreak details! and by that i mean grab details from section 2 and expand on them

DAYBREAK
- Leader: Ellora, Goddess of Dreams.
- Daybreak's theme colors are Pink Sherbert, Popcorn Yellow, and Lemon.
- Sister organization to the Arcane Academia; relies on them for spirit information and in return grants their members protection from spirits that go haywire.
- HQ is on an artificial group of islands known as the Casrial Archipelago, located in the Pacific Ocean and shrouded from the eyes of non-magic users by a special aqua-allure spell.

Things that apply to both Daybreak and the Academia
- Members are sorted into teams of 2 to 5 members that operate together
- Other than slaying/studying, there are some 'professions' around the base.
> Culinary - Focuses on creating rations for those on missions as well as preparing food for the members of the organization in general.
> Smithy - Focuses on creating weaponry and tools for the members of their organizations
> Tailoring - Focuses on creating clothing and armor for the members of their organization.
> Environmental - Focuses on making sure the wellbeing of the base and islands are okay, as well as keeping up a garden and, in the case of the Academia, the habitats for captured spirits
> Medical - Focuses on healing any injured members of the organization, as well as supplying teams medical kits.
> Scouting - Focuses on gathering information about the spirits and other world events that may concern their organization.
- Professions all have their own islands, save for the Culinary profession, which operates in the main HQ building. An island for dormitories, however, takes it's place.
- Bridges connect the islands.
- On the main island, there is an airport and a boat terminal, which is where teams set out on their missions.
- Team members do not need to be in the same profession.

since we're here, we may as well go into the academia! they ARE sister organizations after all, and similar at that.

their deity is obviously a god of wisdom... maybe femme-leaning nobinary?
azura from fire emblem fates was definitely my first thought for her so we'll go with her for now.
Full_Portrait_Azura.png

how about the name nakos?

THE ARCANE ACADEMIA
- Leader: Nakos, God of Wisdom.
- The Arcane Academia's theme colors are Sapphire, Royal Purple, and Dark Lavender.
- Study spirits and work to see if they can pacify them.
- Sister organization to Daybreak; gives them for spirit information and in return requests for their members protection from spirits that go haywire.
- HQ is on an artificial group of islands known as the Kirrior Haven, located in the Atlantic Ocean and shrouded from the eyes of non-magic users by a special aqua-allure spell.

...wow. they really are similar. thats means i'm gonna have to make nemesis very different. next time, i will work on nemesis and then i will maybe begin work on an interest thread.

CONCEPTING PHASE 5
nemesis, ruled by the goddess of corruption.
originally i had planned for nemesis to be headed by a male god but. i couldn't find anyone who fit.
lets use ara haan's devi class as her fc!
340px-Portrait_-_Devi_%28Infobox%29.png

now, her name... lets go with hecate!

NEMESIS
- Led by Hecate, Goddess of Corruption
- Nemesis's theme colors are Arsenic, Onyx, and Blood Red.
- They worship the spirits.
- Hecate is said to be the 'mother' of spirits, or their creator.
- She preys on the minds of the weak to 'corrupt' them and get them to join Nemesis, almost akin to brainwashing.
- Their base is located at the base of a dormant volcano in France, hidden from non-magic users by a special terra-allure spell.
- While the profession still are technically there, they are not official and anyone can do anything, and sometimes are even ordered to do something specific whether they want to or not.
- Nemesis typically divides their members into smaller 2-3 person groups - the stronger protect spirits that Hecate does not want to lose, the weaker are fodder.
- Dorms are very small and cramped compared to Daybreak and the Academia's more luxurious dorms.
- They travel exclusively via allure teleportation spells due to being based in a tourist destination.

that's that! i need to learn to code an interest check now...
oh and a plot, but that's a secret for now.

Last edited:
sever the marionette's strings - a genshin impact roleplay

Tsln6x1.png
SEVER THE MARIONETTTE'S STRINGS

this one has an old thread, the second i ever made on rpn! also known as 'g.' because i didn't have an icon and it just defaulted to the letter g and it was funny so we kept in. this was originally a discord only genshin impact based rp based upon an alternative universe where the characters we know and love and have whaled for do not exist. instead, the roles are taken up by us, the players. however, a looming threat in the form a otherworldly traveler arrives in teyvat, and the nations must band together to fight back against the abyss order's new leader.

unfortunately, the g. server ended up becoming nothing more than a memey mess with character of the month polls and happy birthdays, which ie nded up losing track of them. and also i apparently made an official g. minecraft server??? listen, 2021 me was not doing the best so i have no idea what i did on there. the point is this time for sure i'm going to have a successful genshin roleplay. because there was another one before g. except that one had no plot at all.

here is the synopsis. shoot this post a react if you're interested!

Teyvat has been peaceful for a long time. Well, as peaceful as it could be with hillichurls, Treasure Hoarders, and the like around. Business as usual, the same old, same old...

Until a mysterious outlander appeared.

At first, there wasn't much of a change. They were just an outlander, exploring the world. To most, they just seemed like an ordinary traveler. Who were they to suspect anything? Few could sense the great power within them, but those who could thought nothing of it.

It wasn't until the outlander went off on their own with a young vision holder, vision still foreign to them, their true potential untapped with their inexperience. The outlander had said they would help this young allogene train, and the offer was eagerly accepted. No sooner than the vision holder had prepared to harness their power, the outlander rushed forward, grabbing the vision, detaching it from their waist.

"Though you have been blessed with this power, you know not how to control it. The gifts of your deities should not be given to one such as yourself, wandering aimlessly to find a way to use it. Hmph," they scoffed, hand gripping the vision tightly, "this power will be more helpful to me, as will you."

The outlander returned the vision to it's original place, the vision bearer frozen in place. However, the back of the vision had a strange symbol on it in black. An exact copy of it appeared on the young vision holder's hand, and that sealed the deal. They were now under the outlanders control, their second in command.

Easily enough, they soon took more visions, adding their insignia and making more puppets out of their allogenes. Soon, the outlander controlled the Abyss Order. Then, they made their motives known.

"To give power to mere mortals is a sin. Power belongs to those who are born with it. These... visions will only cause the people to become blind in their hunt for power. Therefore, I will collect this power and potential for myself. And then, I will take the power of your gods as well."

Their statement shocked Teyvat. The wheels of fate began to turn, as those who once were caught up in conflict joined together and called upon their archons for help. Whether or not they can save their world and destroy the strings attached to the outlander's puppets and bring them back to their senses remains to be seen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back