• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader zim with fel

"Oh wow." Dib replied and smiled as he walked with her, listening as she told him about her research more. Mia narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms as she watched Zim, it would be a little hard to hack their stuff since Mia had upgraded to a way better security system for their files once. Though, it wouldn't hurt to bother him she supposed. "What are you doing?" She asked as she walked over to him.

Zim quickly stopped and acted natural "Nothing!" he said calmly and when he saw Dib and Rosie gone he gave a seious look "Okay be serious who are you...no normal human has this advanced irken tech.So who are you and why are you helping this human who we irkens would honestly call a lost cause...." he trailed off at that last part cause that word still stings and he know how much that girl means to dib but still

When Rosie saw she saw alone with Dib she saw it as one of Mias 'encouragement training games' Whenever shes alone she has to try to solve somthing on her own And she knows how much Rosie likes Dib. and dating boys isnt Mias cup of tea...somthing about how Irkens pick their men a smidge differently. "Dib...t-theirs somthing i wanna tell you.." She looked at him as they walked trying to be calm. "Remember how you tlked about your parents and how high standard they were...well..and how i tried to look and act cute...around you...and failing...alot...to the point i gave up...what i mean to say is...." She took a breath and says fast "Ireallylikeyouandiwantedtogooutwithyoubutiwasscaredcausewebothhavedifferentcareerpathsandthatyouthinkimaloser!" she quickly covered her mouth in embaressment and wished she had her safety hoodie annd xena knew this was either a DPT session or the other human will be her new dad.

Mina hummed and touched her bracelet, letting her disguise dissolve into pixels as it went away; she then looked at him. "You don't seem to believe that, Zim. Nothing is a lost cause when you care about something." She said after a moment as she leaned against the counter. "My name is Mina and I care for the girl...she has quite a few problems and I help her the best I can."

Dib frowned when he caught the last of it and went over to her, taking her hands. "Rosie, you aren't a loser to me...I like you too, I've liked you for a while now." He said and hugged her close, kissing her cheek.

Xena began walking past them and booped a button revealing fresh inhailers and gently took one in her mouth and went to Rosie and Rosie took it and began using it cause she was hyperventalting from the news "Ohhhh my god you do not know how happy i am for letting that out..." She sat down on the ground and Xena began licking the both of them "Yes xena hes now your daddy..and my...new...boyfriend" Then just as she was about to kiss him she heard someone scream "CAN WE DO THE INTERVIEW NOW!" which made her blush and she giggled nervously. "I-i hope you got enough for your article..." she glared at the killjoy bit knew Mia would punish him. then smiled "Dinner?" she asked calmly

Dib chuckled a little and sighed. "I'm glad you did." He said and pet Xena when he heard Zim's yell. "Again, I apologize for Zim...he's always loud." He said, used to it by now, though some people always found it annoying. "Would you not be so loud?" Mina said, following him in, back in her disguise as she came in and crossed her arms. "Otherwise I may just have to gag you."

"I'm sure we will have enough, and dinner sounds nice." Dib smiled.

She smiled and when coming back they were in hand and hand Zim shocked that he lost 50 bucks from an old childhood bet about him getting love and Rosie smiling sheepishly "Miaaa c-can i borrow your closet?" She asked knowing the price of borrowing her closet..Being her model. Zim made the looks that wouls say "But youre a...how did...what...how...why..." and grumbles giving the $50 over and stomping over to Dibs car. Then Rosie gave the 'Oh' face "Thats the Irken that Mia said was her last choice to ever date because he was the big mouth with an even bigger egoo! thats why you looked sour..."

Mia hummed and rolled her eyes. "Don't get me wrong, he's attractive, I just find his ego to be a little annoying." She said and nodded. "And you can borrow my closet, of course." Dib hummed and sighed as he looked at her. "Zim can be a bit intense, but he's not all that bad." He said looking at the fifty Zim had given him, honestly, he was confused about it till he remembered the bet.

Rosie gave him not just her number but admin/moderator permission on a game she’s privately making that was fantasy themed where you can make a castle themed around your class and what not. She gave Dib a few Eskimo kisses which were because she honestly found the ‘Irken grossed out by earthling love’ amusing “I’ll let you surprise me for dinner since I gave you breakfast” she says and after one last hug she let’s him so home. She knew she would see him tonight for dinner it was just that parting away from him at the moment was as Shakespeare would put it sweet sorrow cause it was like they were Romeo and Juliet...without the subside and families hating each other that is. When they left she looked at Rosie knowing the possible looks of ‘fashion guinea pig’ and ‘I ship it’
“Okay Rosie...I’m ready..”

Dib smiled and nodded. "Alright, I can do that." He said and hugged her back before leaving and Mia hummed. "Alright, he seems like a nice guy. It was nice to finally meet him." She said, turning her disguise off. "I see why you like him, he's kind of cute for a human I suppose." Mia hummed as she pet seer.

On the way home zim saw on his heath meters Dib was either very Very happy...eithe that or sick..“Subject is sweaty yet the environment is at the perfect car temperature, heart racing..maybe cause of the human females hug..might check him for foreign objects..” then the annoying seal on the ‘confirmation of the fact he was sick alright love sick was when Zim turned on the radio.

Dib glanced at him. "You alright, Zim?" He asked after a moment as he drove, going back to keeping his eyes on the road. The Irken could be a bit moody at times, but he was still a little concerned.

"Its you i should be asking out of the concern..before we needed to leave you were holding her hand, then we neded to leve you looke like you were high off of those medical plants with the 5 edges,You never give out your number that willingly!Even i had to hack your phone to get your new number.And im changing the station this love gunk is annoying m-" and Zim then felt the 1st time in a long time hostility from dibs end..over the radio station of all things.

"You mean marijuana?" Dib chuckled a little and sighed, guessing he was acting a little odd from how he usually acted. "I gave out my number to her because I like the girl, Zim. When you like someone, you have a tendency to act a little different, and don't change the station." He said, a little annoyed, but at the same time he knew Zim was probably a little jealous. "Maybe you'll find someone that makes you feel this way."

Last edited by a moderator:
When Gaz saw Dib come home he noticed he was a bit chipper. “ what roach crawled up your ears? Saved the planet again from another alien incident?” She teased

Meanwhile Rosie was trying to stay still while giggling at seeing Dib making his piece of her world and learning how it works. She now was really staying put when a pin gave her a warning prick. “Sorry fashion bot 5000..I’ll stay still...”

Dib snorted and hummed. "No, but I have a girlfriend." He smiled. "This girl I knew in collage, her name is Rosie." He said happily as he headed up to his room.

Mia sighed and watched her. "Your all giggly because of this boy, more so than usual. Though I suppose it's because you are both together now."

Rosie stays still and smiles "Well maybe we can teach Zim how to love.. it seems like he gives a damn about this planet.. just has too much pride." she sighs thinking he just needs a chance then looks up hearing

fashionbot: Measurements complete now beginning fashion scans for first date

she then hops off the scanner and into a seat to play the game and saw he logged in making his piece of the world in a nutshell her lil game was a combo of if dungeons and dragons and minecraft had a baby and had portals to many worlds depending on what you wished to be. She nervously walked into the blueish tech portal seeing a huge white lab

"Maybe." Mia hummed as she thought about it. "He seems a little different from when he was on Irk, it's a little refreshing." She said as she got to work once the measurements were given to her.

Dib sat at his computer and logged into the game, playing it for a bit; he worked on the lab that he had created. After a bit, Dib saw that Rosie was on and saw that she had come into the lab, and when he finished what he was doing he had his character go over and meet with hers. "Hey!" He greeted.

Rosie smiled looking like a huntress and looked around "Im seeing your liking the game. I did give you creativity rules but you still have to pitch monsters. but just soo you know you will bet bonus exp for space themed creatures cause you picked space soldier. and that also includes.." She leaned in a little looking at the small slime. "That tiny slimeball thinking it can escape your lab."

"That's awesome," Dib replied as he listened to her speak and then looked around. "Slimeball?" He asked, curious as he tried to find the creature she had told him about. "Where is it?" He asked, curious.

she used her spell of alert making him turn around and the slimeball freeze for amoment then it multiplies by one making 2. "Thats a slimeball they will multiply if left unattended." She smiled watching him and makes a room for her shrine starting with a mural of a devoted couple and a portal. with a golden plaque saying
More precious then riches, fame,or glory, this loveis from all that is good within my soul that enriches the springs of Amora, i will care,preserve,protect, and enrich it.
smiling nodding in approval she glanced seeing if he was okay. and asked "Sooo where you taking me?"

Zim on the other hand was observing Dib from his now hacked security cameras.

Dib turned his attention from the shine and looked at her, thinking a moment. "Well, I was thinking maybe I could go over and make you dinner or something? Or we could go out to eat." He said, though he didn't mind cooking since he had done all the cooking for him and Gaz when he was younger while his dad worked nonstop.

She smiled and walked over booping his nose. “Great idea..I did share some of my food and Mia will be out tonight doing her usual fame stuff I think she wouldn’t mind us being alone for a while since I can let you use the spare bedroom.” Then she blinked hearing the hacker detected cats “that’s odd... the game is private..who got my codes?”
Zim appeared and was on....irk? Well what looked like irk at least.. he thought this would be the perfect time to hack and find anything interesting. Then began screaming at the robotic cats chasing him and pinning him down. “REMOVE ME FOWL FELINES YOU DO NOT BELONG ON MY PLANET “

Dib frowned and hummed. "The only person I can think would be able to hack things would be Zim but I'm not sure why he would want to do any of that." He said, then again he had been acting odd since Dib and Rosie had gotten together...so he shouldn't be surprised he guessed. "Really sorry about this Rosie. But yeah, I'll come over and make you dinner."

"Would really appreciate it if you didn't hack the system." Mia's voice could be heard as she appeared, Seer on her shoulder as she walked over to him and crossed her arms. "What were you doing hacking the system?" She asked as she called off the cats to let him go before helping him up.

Zim gets up in a huff “I just wanna make sure my...friend...didn’t fall for any traps..I just got him to trust me and you appearing on the radars and confirmed irken make it more suspicious that you might be wishing to kil” a hyper unicorn appears and runs to Mia “ Mia Mia oh my god he is coming hereeee! He knows how to coook.” Sees the look “ no I’m not gonna do the nasty we agreed if he can survive 2 years of your training” Zim got worried “ 2 years!” Rosie smiled “ oh it’s just gentlemen training. Just the basics of how long he can wait to put a ring on it.Mia is a very observant woman and can make accurate guesses. She even assumed it was natural love he has and not from the bees that inject it.”

Mina rolled her eyes and hummed, looking at Zim. "Your friend is not in any danger Zim." She assured as she stood beside him, it was obvious the other was very concerned about Dib's safety. This was certainly a different side to Zim no one had seen on Irk, which was a little refreshing considering how he acted a lot. "Ah...what's that Earth saying about flies and not hurting them, Rosie?" She asked, looking at her before humming. "Either way, she will not hurt Dib, she's a nice human."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back