• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader Zim rp anyone?

MTchaos1134 said:
Mak was inside the base adding final touches to the inside.when he finished he went outside with human clothes,his helmet was still exposed and so was his green skin,but Mak either didn't care or did not notice.mak started to set and hide confetti poppers.
Mak finished setting up the poppers,he then placed a gnome down,as a sort of Refrence to zims base.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Tye looked at the door "Please respond computer unit or I will blow the door down," he looked over at his sir and the glowing gnomes "If they try and harm me blow em up," he said as he knocked harder on the door.

[/QUOTE]
ZiM heard the knocks on the door get more aggressive. He walked over to the door cautiously and opened it, he looked at the lab coat wearing man. "Uh, hello..?"

Tye looked at zim "Are you the one they call Zim, if so we must talk" he said as his purple eyes seemed to shine through the scarf and hat.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Tye looked at zim "Are you the one they call Zim, if so we must talk" he said as his purple eyes seemed to shine through the scarf and hat.

[/QUOTE]
ZiM's eyes widened. he seemed to be getting a lot of visitors lately. "How can I trust you? How do I know your not a spy for the Dib?" He asked, giving a questioning look.

Tye took off the hat showing his antennae "We are the same blood, I am Tye, and I know a lot about you. You destroyed the original erkin planet last I remember," he said as he lifted his wrist to show a picture of Zim.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Tye took off the hat showing his antennae "We are the same blood, I am Tye, and I know a lot about you. You destroyed the original erkin planet last I remember," he said as he lifted his wrist to show a picture of Zim.

[/QUOTE]
Zim looked at his antenna and then the picture. "Alright then 'Tye', why are you here?" He said, getting closer to Tyes face.

Dibs eyes widened as he looked out the window "GAZ-GAZ did you see it???" he said leaving out his room into the living room. "No..Dib...I didn't see it." She said sarcastically. "well...you should of..." Dib looked at her with a blank face. Gaz then face palmed and went back to her game. Dib ran out the room and went to check it out after grabbing his jacket.

TheJester said:
Dibs eyes widened as he looked out the window "GAZ-GAZ did you see it???" he said leaving out his room into the living room. "No..Dib...I didn't see it." She said sarcastically. "well...you should of..." Dib looked at her with a blank face. Gaz then face palmed and went back to her game. Dib ran out the room and went to check it out after grabbing his jacket.
Mak was staring out the window,waiting for zim and the rest to come,nut then a human ran over,this could be the dib zim was talking about,but he was unsure.on the front of the mansion a small panel opens and a speaker is revealed."Are you dib?"Came out from the speaker.

MTchaos1134 said:
Smile followed zim,they were planning to get silent revenge on thier oenr,but then zim hid behind a pole."why are you hiding?"
ZiMs antenna perked up, he forgot about he SIR unit and looked over. "The FFILTHY PIG SMELLY DIB is over there!" He said, forgetting about the whole 'having to be quite thing'.

WafflesandSyrup said:
ZiMs antenna perked up, he forgot about he SIR unit and looked over. "The FFILTHY PIG SMELLY DIB is over there!" He said, forgetting about the whole 'having to be quite thing'.
"Then shouldn't you be quiet?"smile said casually,smirking,the irken just got themselves caught.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Then shouldn't you be quiet?"smile said casually,smirking,the irken just got themselves caught.
Once Smile said that he realized his mistakes. He put a gloved hand over his mouth and looked over to where Dib was. He was most likely going to regret the next few moments of his life.

WafflesandSyrup said:
Once Smile said that he realized his mistakes. He put a gloved hand over his mouth and looked over to where Dib was. He was most likely going to regret the next few moments of his life.
Smile started to chuckle,they were going to enjoy this.

Tye smiled "I am fine, I didn't bother with a human suit and decided to use concealment," he said as he seemed to vanish and he whispered "Ya want to hide as well." He said as his disembodied hand seem, to appear out of nowhere.

@MTchaos1134

Tye looked over as his S.I.R got out of his pack, he pet it "This is R.A.S, but I like to call him Rusty, made him from former S.I.R unit." The bot looked at smile before giving a smile that creaked as he did.

@MTchaos1134

As Zim sat watching the area closely, he was listening to Smile and Maks conversation. He only heard some parts due to zoning out every know and then. GIR was sitting beside Zim. He was holding a squirrel and chattering along with it.

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Tye looked over as his S.I.R got out of his pack, he pet it "This is R.A.S, but I like to call him Rusty, made him from former S.I.R unit." The bot looked at smile before giving a smile that creaked as he did.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]
Smile waved before deciding to tase zim,to see what happens,gir would probably get mad,but they most likely won't find smile."you should remove the rust and stuff someday from your S.I.R unit.unless you like the look."

The bot tried to talk but all that came out was a sharp and shrill shreak from its mouth. Tye covered Rusty's mouth before talking "This place is sound proof so don't worry about noise," he looked at Zim before breaking a hole in the disguised and whispering "I'm coming for you."

@MTchaos1134 @WafflesandSyrup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back