• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader Zim rp anyone?

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]Rose walked over to the door to pack her stuff when she heard purple "What no way, Im not taking skid mark..he's 'your' experiment not mine"!

[/QUOTE]
"Well fine then, it'll stay here. Just dont let the boot hit you on your way out!" He said as he proceeded to kick her out of the door, feeling accomplished.

rose muttered to herself as she walked back to her room and packed her stuff, and on the way out to the voot kruser said good bye to skid mark, "sorry buddy, earth is no place for a mutant dog" she said as she made her way to the voot kruser taking the piece of marks weapon with her and rose flew off towards eath

WafflesandSyrup said:
@MTchaos1134 @Black and Red Dance "HmmMM. MayBE yOUr MastER haS a NAmE foR YoU!" GIR suggested.
"Well of course they do! I'm amazing!" ZiM gloated.

"You Leave as soon as you can and take what you need. Also, take one of Mak's weapons with you while your at it." Red answered. Purple looked over at her and added, "Take the animal you call a 'dog' with you as well!".
"that's a good idea."the sir unit gesture for gir to follow them as the sir unit walks over to zim and Mak.
"Alright,so what should we do now?"he said,making plans.

MTchaos1134 said:
"that's a good idea."the sir unit gesture for gir to follow them as the sir unit walks over to zim and Mak.
"Alright,so what should we do now?"he said,making plans.
GIR skipped along with the SIR, humming a random tune.

"Well, we cant continue with the plan until you have your equipment... I could get GIR to make us waffles?" He suggested.

after what felt like an eternity, rose finally made her way down to earth. She walked out of the ship, which was landed near zims house but out of sight. She brought all her things including marks battle weapon, well at least of piece of it. Rose walked up to zims house, which wasn't hard to find at all! Rose rang the doorbell and waited.

WafflesandSyrup said:
GIR skipped along with the SIR, humming a random tune.
"Well, we cant continue with the plan until you have your equipment... I could get GIR to make us waffles?" He suggested.
[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]after what felt like an eternity, rose finally made her way down to earth. She walked out of the ship, which was landed near zims house but out of sight. She brought all her things including marks battle weapon, well at least of piece of it. Rose walked up to zims house, which wasn't hard to find at all! Rose rang the doorbell and waited.

[/QUOTE]
"We should check the door first,then we can have what you call waffles."Mak starts walking to the elevator,gesturing for zim to come.

Thier master started to walk away,so he follows behind."hey gir,I think you should ask him,I'm not a great talker."the sir unit tells gir while walking to the elevator.

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]after what felt like an eternity, rose finally made her way down to earth. She walked out of the ship, which was landed near zims house but out of sight. She brought all her things including marks battle weapon, well at least of piece of it. Rose walked up to zims house, which wasn't hard to find at all! Rose rang the doorbell and waited.

[/QUOTE]
MTchaos1134 said:
"We should check the door first,then we can have what you call waffles."Mak starts walking to the elevator,gesturing for zim to come.
Thier master started to walk away,so he follows behind."hey gir,I think you should ask him,I'm not a great talker."the sir unit tells gir while walking to the elevator.
"Yes, the door." He thank aloud, standing in the elevator. As it came to a stop, he put his disgise on and walked towards the door, opening it, "What do you want!" He barked, staring at the female in the doorway.

GIR nodded and ran up to Mak, tugging on his uniform. "Mr. OthER IrkEN? Do YOu HaVE a NAmE FoR YOUr sIR?!" He asked with a smile on is face.

Rose looked down at zim and smiled "ow, your even smaller up close" she said as she changed but only let her inteny show but other then her inteny she looked entirely human. "My name is invader rose, An elite guard for the tallest. And sadly I am here to assist you in what ever your doing" Rose said with a very long sigh "Might I come in"?

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]Rose looked down at zim and smiled "ow, your even smaller up close" she said as she changed but only let her inteny show but other then her inteny she looked entirely human. "My name is invader rose, An elite guard for the tallest. And sadly I am here to assist you in what ever your doing" Rose said with a very long sigh "Might I come in"?

[/QUOTE]
His jaw dropped. The tallest sent an Elite? For him? This day just kept getting better, but, he did find her odd. She looked completely human but she had antenna. He was hesitant, but he let her in, "Well, I guess you can. But keep quiet and don't touch ANYTHING!". He showed annoyance on the outside, but on the inside he felt like he was going to explode with happiness.

Rose walked in and closed the door and put her stuff down and changed into a full irken, But was still the same size. "I have part of maks weapon since it wa to big to bring the whole tank and some more stuff for him" then she looked down at zim "as for you, what do you need of me that was so 'important for the tallest to send me all the way here"? she asked. Rose didnt look so happy her face was plan and bored

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Yes, the door." He thank aloud, standing in the elevator. As it came to a stop, he put his disgise on and walked towards the door, opening it, "What do you want!" He barked, staring at the female in the doorway.
GIR nodded and ran up to Mak, tugging on his uniform. "Mr. OthER IrkEN? Do YOu HaVE a NAmE FoR YOUr sIR?!" He asked with a smile on is face.
"Er, not really."Mak thinks of a name."maybe smile or somthing I don't know."

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]Rose looked down at zim and smiled "ow, your even smaller up close" she said as she changed but only let her inteny show but other then her inteny she looked entirely human. "My name is invader rose, An elite guard for the tallest. And sadly I am here to assist you in what ever your doing" Rose said with a very long sigh "Might I come in"?

[/QUOTE]
"ah yes the irken I requested,welcome to Zims house,I would have you at my base but sadly it isn't here yet." Makes eyes were absorbing the sun,beating them up beacuse they were black,Mak covered thier eyes in pain and stepped back, mumbling irken curses towards the sun.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Er, not really."Mak thinks of a name."maybe smile or somthing I don't know."
"ah yes the irken I requested,welcome to Zims house,I would have you at my base but sadly it isn't here yet." Makes eyes were absorbing the sun,beating them up beacuse they were black,Mak covered thier eyes in pain and stepped back, mumbling irken curses towards the sun.
@Black and Red Dance

GIR looked back at the SIR, trying to see if the name was a good fit for it. He waited anxiously for a reply.

ZiM looked at Mak stumbling around because of the sun. It never really bothered ZiM, unless it was a hot day, then he got irritated. He turned around to face Rose, "We need you to help us destroy the Dib, then this FFFFFILTHY PLANET!" He said, going a little too loud on the last part.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait, you want to DESTORY THE PLANET"! rose said in a very angry tone 'why did purple not tell me this, this is my home planet'! she thought then shook her head "Ok I guess ill help" she said knowing she would probably sabotage it. "and where would I be staying while I am here"? rose asked

WafflesandSyrup said:
@Black and Red Dance
GIR looked back at the SIR, trying to see if the name was a good fit for it. He waited anxiously for a reply.

ZiM looked at Mak stumbling around because of the sun. It never really bothered ZiM, unless it was a hot day, then he got irritated. He turned around to face Rose, "We need you to help us destroy the Dib, then this FFFFFILTHY PLANET!" He said, going a little too loud on the last part.
[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]"Wait, you want to DESTOR THE PLANET"! rose said in a very angry tone 'why did purple not tell me this, this is my home planet'! she thought then shook her head "Ok I guess ill help" she said knowing she would probably sabotage it. "and where would I be staying while I am here"? rose asked

[/QUOTE]
Mak puts on his helmet."you will be staying at my base when it comes,and I thought we were capturing this planet."he said looking at zim.

The sir unit thought for a moment."I guess that good enough. Is shall be called smile for now on,even tough I don't smile that much."smile looks at gir."so what now?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Mak puts on his helmet."you will be staying at my base when it comes,and I thought we were capturing this planet."he said looking at zim.
The sir unit thought for a moment."I guess that good enough. Is shall be called smile for now on,even tough I don't smile that much."smile looks at gir."so what now?"
An even bigger smile grew onto GIRS face and he went in for a hug. "I lIKe YoUR NEw NAmE SmILe!" He yelled.

"Yes, yes, capture destroy. SAME THING!" He shouted, walking back towards the 'kitchen' in his base.

Rose rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch and looked around 'so this is the dim wight that pruppe and red hate. well at least I don't have to talk to him so much' rose thought and she looked over at mak "so mak, what do you know about zim"? she asked

MTchaos1134 said:
Mak gives rose a small device."here put this near your antenna,then I'll tell you."Mak wait patiently for them to put it on.
@WafflesandSyrup

"Yeah it's a good name I suppose."smile said,attempting to avoid the hug.
GIR felt Smile squirm, trying to get out of the hug. GIR let go and smiled, "YOu WanNA WaTCh ThE ScaRY MonKEy ShOW WItH ME?".

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]rose put the piece near her antenna and waited for him to tell her the rest

[/QUOTE]
WafflesandSyrup said:
GIR felt Smile squirm, trying to get out of the hug. GIR let go and smiled, "YOu WanNA WaTCh ThE ScaRY MonKEy ShOW WItH ME?".
Mak seemed to be talking to you telepathically."first off,he is crazy enough to mess with time.and it also seems they have not been able to do whatever they wanted with this planet for a long time.and when my ship plugged into his pak,there were so many problems with thier pak I could not even count them.but thier work is amazing,if I was to research some of the things he did here I could advance a lot of things for the irken race,zim is like a mad scientist."

"
Scary monkey show?" Smile tilted thier head in confusion,they don't even know what a 'monkey' is.

MTchaos1134 said:
Mak seemed to be talking to you telepathically."first off,he is crazy enough to mess with time.and it also seems they have not been able to do whatever they wanted with this planet for a long time.and when my ship plugged into his pak,there were so many problems with thier pak I could not even count them.but thier work is amazing,if I was to research some of the things he did here I could advance a lot of things for the irken race,zim is like a mad scientist."
"
Scary monkey show?" Smile tilted thier head in confusion,they don't even know what a 'monkey' is.
GIR smiled and nodded, "YEaH!" He squealed, taking Smiles hand. He ran into the living room, practically dragging Smile behind him. Turning the T.V on he sat in front of it, patting the ground, wanting Smile to sit beside him.

WafflesandSyrup said:
GIR smiled and nodded, "YEaH!" He squealed, taking Smiles hand. He ran into the living room, practically dragging Smile behind him. Turning the T.V on he sat in front of it, patting the ground, wanting Smile to sit beside him.
[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]rose thought "well we need his info so play along with his game for now" she suggested

[/QUOTE]
Smile sits cautiously next to Gir,expecting the worst.

Mak nods and turns to zim."Hey zim what should we do while I wait for my base?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back