Introduction::

Wackadoodle0987

Arch-Magnate of the Beau Monde Patriciate
Now, I'm not actually new to the site, though I haven't done much on here in the grand scheme of things, but I've never formally introduced myself. For that matter, there's also no biography on my profile to tell you about me.

So... hello. Ciao. Salut. Hallo. Yeoboseyo. Kon'nichiwa. Nǐ hǎo. Zdravstvuyte. -- Apologies for the phonetic spelling, but I only know these phonetically.

I've been role playing for years, most notably on Tamriel Foundry, but also elsewhere before and since that site came into existence. I most typically RP fantasy, but am always open to do different things. I do, however, always use my own original characters... I don't use pre-existing ones. That being said, I don't make a new character for every different RP; I actually have a list of characters that has expanded whenever I've been inspired to create a new character, each with several backgrounds depending on the setting.

My passion for role playing is simply the result of needing a medium in which I can often write fiction. I'm a student of literature, and wannabe professor. My writing is still in the endless process of improving.

I live in England, in the very quiet 'middle of nowhere'. My interests range across a vast spectrum, but most prevalently would be music, literature, archery, climbing, and writing this I'm realising it'd be entirely unfair to list my favourite interests because there are too many. The aforementioned aren't necessarily the top of the bunch. Regarding music, I like a lot. I typically dislike pop, rap, screaming stuff, and like most else. I couldn't say who my favourite artists or composers are, but I listen to a lot of Nadine Shah, Chopin, Regina Spektor, Hindi Zahra, Aleggri, Tallis, Zbigniew Preisner, Alex Roe, Clare Maguire, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Kathleen Battle... and I could keep going... music is the most important thing to me. I play the piano and sing (sing all the time), and sometimes compose my own music. I sometimes compose things for my characters, most recently the pitiable story of Empress Rhea Petilia. I recently discovered the song Lilium from Elfen Lied. I've never watched anime, but that song is awesome, and I've been singing it for days.

This is... getting sidetracked. Point is, I like a lot of things. Feel free to respond.

Merci beaucoup, 

Ah I remember you, we were in a wolf roleplay back in the day, I was known as Hollowed_Kadaver at the time, well I'm sure you know to find the cookies and punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back