• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Introduction//Searching for...

lonelycycle

descriptive writer, actually super lazy
Hello, my name is Avery and I'm searching for descriptive and literate roleplay partners. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone and will be on throughout the day, but mostly at night.
• I roleplay a variety of gender pairings; bxb being my most common.
° However, if we're doing a BxG roleplay, I tend to stray away from being the male character, ironically. I'm more comfortable with being a power-driven female than anything else.
• I would like a roleplay partner that can tolerate dark themes, gore, and cursing. Anyone that is 17+ is preferred. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are some fantastic writers on this sight younger than my age preference, but I'm 18 and would like to have someone closer to this.
• Expect the unexpected; if you don't think I'm going to like a storyline you suggest, chances are that I'm going to love it. I have no triggers, but tend to get bored with self harming/depression themes.
• My typical line preference is anywhere between 10-300 lines, so I suppose about 3+ paragraphs. I am flexible. I will never go over your comfortable limit, but feel free to push me out of mine.
• I'm extremely new to this site and am still unsure what discord is. If you'd like to roleplay on this, go ahead and explain what it is and I'll make one. If not, private message me.

Discord is a instant message service. You would search under offsite ads for people to roleplay in that.

This section will mostly be people roleplaying on-site through pms or threads.

Thought I clarify that for you and give the thread a nice bump

Hi! Do you have any particular prompts/pairings you like?

I'm most certainly interested in literate rp, searching for a partner who's willing to commit to a long term session for character development!

Hi! Do you have any particular prompts/pairings you like?
not necessarily! I enjoy romance, undead/nuclear/waste societies, utopian/dystopian societies, post modern, horror themes, drama themes, love triangles (my favorite) and plenty more! Again, if you have a prompt, changes are, I enjoy it.

I'm most certainly interested in literate rp, searching for a partner who's willing to commit to a long term session for character development!
Perfect! If you wanted to message me, perhaps we could figure out a storyline as well as get to know our comfort zones?

Discord is a instant message service. You would search under offsite ads for people to roleplay in that.

This section will mostly be people roleplaying on-site through pms or threads.

Thought I clarify that for you and give the thread a nice bump
Thanks so much, hun! Honestly, still very new.

Unfortunately there seem to be some issues with my inbox, would you care to initiate a conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back