• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Introduction of roleplaying (:

Trampxx

I found this website earlier, I hope it will satisify my roleplaying needs. I typically roleplay MxM or FxF. I do better in MxM, though. I require whomever I roleplqy with at least type a good paragraph in response, I will not answer two sentence replies.
I will roleplay characters from Anime, just ask whatever you'd like. I also have some of my own OC's.
I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back