• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Intrest Check

captain forever

The Neko Hunter/Beater/Harrasser
Just a simple rp where people can put together fleets, with a limited size, and can battle.

Here is a simple outline of the ships.

You get a fleet worth X points. X can be any number -- no higher than 10 points.

FIGHTER SQUADS (you may include only 1 fighter squad in a fleet)

1pt -- x12 drones -- These fly very fast and have a pretty nice weapon to ping away at large ships.

1pt -- x10 interceptors -- These fly very fast to avoid certain weapons.

1pt -- x10 heavy fighters -- These don't fly fast enough to avoid certain weapons.

1pt -- x8 hellspawn -- These survive minor shots well to continue harassing.

1pt -- x4 bomber -- These are very able to kill large ships quickly.

---- The main purpose of a fighter squad is to provide decoy targets as the battle starts so that your other ships are not immediately destroyed by the larger ships on the enemy side. Due to the costing on ships that spawn fighters, you get a much better initial value by choosing a fighter squad over those ships. You will probably not see any of your fighter squad alive at the end of a battle.

MINOR SHIP SQUADS (you may include only 2 minor ship squads in a fleet)

1pt -- x2 heavy bomber -- If you can decoy fire away from these, they kill large ships very fast.

1pt -- x3 light frigate -- These are well rounded ships, able to thin fighter numbers or peck at large ships.

2pts -- x3 heavy frigate -- These are tough for their size and have excellent range to snipe large ships.

MAJOR SHIPS (you may include as many as you like within your point spread)

1pt -- x1 light cruiser -- This ship tags fighters well and at extreme range.

1pt -- x1 hunter killer -- This ship is much like a light cruiser. It is faster, meaner, and easier to destroy.

2pts -- x1 drone frigate -- Left alone too long, this swarms the battle-space with too many drones to handle.

2pts -- x1 destroyer -- This ship excellent against smaller ships and very hard for smaller ships to destroy.

4pts -- x1 carrier -- Like the drone frigate, this ship can spawn fighters quickly. Its bombers are deadly.

4pts -- x1 heavy cruiser -- This ship handles most other ships easily, but can be out-ranged.

6pts -- x1 dreadnought -- This ship handles fighters and large ships well, but can struggle vs mid-sized ships.

6pts -- x1 station -- The base station sports an extreme range 360 degree firing arc of deadly magnitude

Ask if you want to be in a fleet with friends, or on your own. There will be different factions and a universe to explore. By the way, it's permadeath if your ship is a major ship. Just a suggestion.

It is like a normal rp, this is just the battle system.

No one?! That sucks...

reply if you want to join

Spacebattle. Different ships, (the ones listed) there can be 5 factions

It's called dawn of battle. The rp I meanmean

It's not what I usually participate in I like the full civilization control, but I figured I'd give this a try dosent hurt to try new things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back