• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Into the Galaxy, Far, Far Away

A Splendid Bubble

A Bubble of Splendid nature
Heya!

Or...

'Hello there'

I've found myself into a well of watching a bunch of Star Wars related videos, the actual shows and reading a few books- all mixed with the upcoming projects and what not. The Galaxy, so far, far away is on my mind and I'd love to find some partners to perhaps write some fun within! I won't sit here, and pretend to know everything, about everything within the Galaxy. There is plenty I'm unaware, or slightly hazy on. I also can't act as if everything made by Lucasfilm is wonderful to me. But, as a whole I do love the universe.

So first, some things I'd like to avoid/not do within some writing. Sorry if any of these are deal-breakers:

• A roleplay/story with only OC's. Sorry, as I love the characters in Star Wars, so why not use them? Nothing against anyone's OC's, but I'd like to include/play as actual canon characters.
  • OC’s in general are a hard sell to me. Please, if your idea has an OC in, perhaps dont message me? It’s hard to sell em to me.
  • Writing in 1st person. I prefer 3rd person, please.
  • A story strictly on about romance. While Romance, and love exists within the galaxy, I'd like a little more to a possible story!
Let's move onto some concepts and thoughts we might be able to build off of, and go with for a possible RP. Anything here suggested is open for workshop and change. Or, if you have any burning thoughts, please feel free to toss them out into the open with me!

• What-If's. Through the Power of the Worlds, Beyond Worlds
    Marvel has the fun 'What-If' comic and show, that allows some fun concepts to be explored. We could totally do the same!
    'What-if' Qui-gon have survived Naboo and the Encounter with Maul?
    'What-if" The Queen of Naboo herself was shown to be force-sensitive when Qui-gon and Obi-wan went to help?
    'What-If' Anakin did not fall to the dark-side, or Obi-wan was able to reach him on Musafar?
    'What-if' Ahsoka was the one to go to Mustafar to go after Anakin? (Based off Leaks of the Ahsoka series)
    'What-If' Ahsoka pulled someone like Anakin, out of the time in the World beyond Worlds?
    'What-If' Leia was the child Old Ben trained? And Luke was adopted by the Organas?

We could dive into any number of them! All could be fun AU's to spawn into and get lost in!

• Inferno Squad:

When Battlefront II (EA) was coming out, they made such a big deal on the concept of playing a game through the eyes of Imperial Special Forces. There was even a book, prior to the game about the Squad. Then, the game came out, and boom...couple missions in we're good...yay. How boring. While the Empire is awful, I feel playing as the Inferno Squad working and not losing faith in the Empire could be fun! Hell, we could even add in a Legends character to be part of the Squad too-Juno Eclipse. I feel Juno could act as Inferno's pilot. Not a ground combative but gets the Squad to their next assignment.

This could be more Military/spec-op inspired as Inferno goes on missions and such.

• 'Kenobi':
    While I did rather enjoy the 'Obi-wan' show, once I learned there was original concepts of Commander Cody being within, (then removed so he could be in Bad Batch), and other story beats- I was a little.. hurt. Though, I will also be very honest, Obi-wan is probably my favorite character within the universe, and would love something with him. Perhaps a Re-telling/AU of the show, adding in the Cody Concept. Perhaps he encounters Sabe-Padme's closest Hand Maiden (who has had some interesting stuff going on in the comics lately). Maybe Padme actually survived in this telling, and is also living out on Tatootine with Ben.

Reva can still be included, as I liked the concepts of her story- it just felt rushed to me. Like not enough time was given to her.

-"Skywalker"
    So, this would be a spin/reverse of the Obi-wan series. Something from the point of view of Anakin. Perhaps, a time-line where he won the battle on Mustafar, and left Obi-wan there to die. Never being critically wounded, and becoming mostly machine. Though, as he hunts Jedi, the pull of the Light is what Anakin is struggling with. Padme could also have survived in this telling of a story; either with the Empire, or against it. Obi-wan could resurface as a problem for him to face, too if we so desire.

Basically, this would involve an Anakin, unwounded and working for the Empire. Other details may change as we discuss

• The Sequel Trilogy AU/Re-write:

I will not lie, there is elements of the Sequels I do actually like. But, there is a lot that's messy and fighting with other parts. And So, a longer idea that would require more discussion and such, would to be to re-work the story. Perhaps even scrapping concepts all together.
    Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, and Kylo- all characters I'd like to keep within a re-do. Again, this concept would need a tad more discussion between ourselves to set up the galaxy's state at the start of this and what not.

I also think, keeping the Fall of Luke's new order is something worth staying within this.

Another element I think we could include, if we keep the concept of Rey being related to Palptine, is his spirit/will somehow haunting her instead. I'm not too keen on bringing Sheev back fully, but as some haunting element, I think could be fun!

Other characters I enjoy, but don't have too much of a solid concept for, include:

Vel Sartha (Andor), with Cinta- I love those two so much. Ruescott Melshi, Cassain Andor himself. The coughing General himself, Grevious. Shaak Ti, Dooku-

October Edit: Ahsoka (The Seires) has finished its possible first season, and I kinda want more. While we didn't learn anything about Shin, I do like her, and the rivalry between her and Sabine.

Hopefully this has made some sense! If anyone is interested, please feel free to send a message my way so we can discuss and start building our story!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back