• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Deep

"Especially when I have something so precious and so close to my heart" Saji kissed her again, closing his eyes he held her closer to his chest, his hand gently caressing her cheek.
THEECLIPSE THEECLIPSE

"you know i never thought i would be the one to call myself lucky since I've never been lucky , that day at the beach when i first met you i thought this was the final strike from my bad luck, death by naga" she said sounding slightly teary

"Hey don't cry, if it would make you feel better I can eat you right here and now" winking at her as he nipped her ear lobe "you do taste sweet" laughing he started to cough, covering his mouth as a little blood came from his mouth. "But if I had done something that cruel then I wouldn't have met such an angel" wiping his mouth with a handkerchief, trying to hide it from her.
THEECLIPSE THEECLIPSE

she smiled as she sat up "i quickly have to go to the bathroom ,please lower the coils a bit " she asked with a smile

"Go ahead I'll be here" Saji still with a smile lowered his coils as she asked, making plenty of room for her to get out. Laying down he watched her, brushing his silver hair from his face.

THEECLIPSE THEECLIPSE

"I'll be right back " she said as she walked to the bathroom, after finishing in the bathroom she walked to her room seeing tgat kiba was sound asleep in her bed with luna laying above the blankets next to him ,ruby smiled as she walked over to her chair and took the blanket off, covering luna with it instead ,she then walked to the door and gave them one last smile before she walked back to saji
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Saji was laying off the side of the couch coughing into the handkerchief trying to be as quiet as possible. Looking pale he wiped his mouth laying back down. Balling the handkerchief up in one hand he patted the couch next to him. "Welcome back Ruby, feel better?" He asked her.
THEECLIPSE THEECLIPSE

"i feel much better " she said with a smile as she looked at him "hey are you ok, you seem paler then usual " she said as she looked closely at him
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back