• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Into the Dark

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
Once upon a time, Earth was visited by alien races. And for the most part, the aliens were peaceful. Every so often, skirmishes would break out, but nothing to disturb the peace at all. Humans and aliens got along well for hundreds of years.

Enter the year 2456, the UGN (United Galactic Nations, kinda like the UN) funded a project to send astronauts into space, to visit a race known as the Crymrians. This mission was to negotiate peace.

Unfortunately, they met a Crymrian scout ship headed toward Earth in the middle of their journey, and the Crymians attacked. The Earth-based astronauts fought off the Crymians. Unfortunately, they discovered a side-effect of killing Crymians. They rose again as undead, turning any species like them with a single bite.

Our Earth-based crew must now find a way to kill the undead aliens and get back home.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm Iapetus!

This was a little idea that I had bouncing around my head for a while today, and I thought I'd put in on here.

I have a few rules to mention first!

1. NO SMUT! EVER! 'Nuff said.
2. LITERATE! Please make your posts longer, like you're telling a story. One liners are heavily frowned upon. Sometimes, they're necessary to keep the plot going. But keep them at a minimum.
3. TIME ZONES! My time zone is CDT, I'd really like it if you were within two hours of my time.
4. COMFORTABLE WITH DEATH AND GORE! I'll cut to the chase. This is zombies. People die. Your main character won't die unless you want them to. But you must be able to make side characters on the fly, ones that are free for anyone to kill.

That's all my rules. The size group I prefer is 2-4 people, no more. We'll take turns posting so that people don't get behind. If you don't post for a few days, one of us will take care of your character, and we'll skip you.

Reply in the thread if you want to participate! First come, first serve! I'm doing this through PM's, not threads. I'll make a group message with the people participating.

This most definitely sounds interesting. I am looking to get back into RP and think a small group rp would be ideal. How detailed is this going to be? and I'm in EST so not too far a difference in time

I am also interested. If need be, I can make plot moving/kill-off-able side characters (honestly, kill-off-able sounded much better in my head).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back