• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

Jaime walks home straight from school. A couple months ago, his uncle was killed in a drive by, and ever since his town had been on a strict curfew. Gang activity has been heating up lately and his uncle's death was not the only one.

So instead of hanging out with his friends in the real world they sometimes hang out on this new game.

"Hey mom. School was fine. I'm gonna go up to my room, call me if you need anything."

After he greets his mom, he rushes to log on to the game.

"Here I come Joc."

The game opens up and he immediately is ported to the field he was at last time.

"Looks like no one is on." Joc looks through his friend sheet and sees no one has lit up.

He ventures on killing monsters and collecting treasure. After traveling for a while

Joc comes across the desert plains.

"Who is that?" He sees a robed person and makes his way to them.

"Hey! Person, what's going on?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Casie followed the trail of dead spiders, killing any new ones to spawn in on the way. She eventually met up with him. "Yeah, I suppose we've been on for awhile." She had never been good with keeping track of time, especially in here. "Well it's been fun. Thanks for showing me this dungeon."

Kippers said:

"Dude, you're such an asshole!"

"Just give me the betting money. And don't be mad, ya god damn sore loser."

"Whatever."

'Glitched' was on a pathway to the nearest town, when someone walked by him. He made a bet with this guy, that if he cut/bruised him, he would give him two thousand gold, but if he didn't within the given time, he would have to give him two thousand. Once the man had finished transferring the money, Glitched flipped a coin and flipped him off with the other hand, whilst walking away with a triumphant laugh.

A few minutes later.

Along the path, he heard a voice calling out for someone to do something with them, so he shrugged his shoulders and took large steps (They were large anyway. xD ) toward the sound of the voice. Once he spotted whoever it was, he spoke in a normal voice, while he adjusted his glasses.

"Hey, hey, hey, I heard you from back there, whatuuuup?"

Glitched smiled, his razor sharp teeth coming into view as he pointed to where he had heard her.

@TheOnlyCatbug
Ash turned around to see...what exactly? Whatever, at least he was friendly to her unlike other RPGs where some people kill her right off the bat.

"Ahh hello there, so this thing does have range. Well I'm kinda new to thiiiis and I'm recording so why not give you a shoutout." She said putting a hand on her hip. She turned off her mic and tried speaking to her fans.

"It seems that anything can exist in this world, even the Slenderman himself is here, haha. And even more than that with the power I chose for my character literally anything can happen. I'll show you guys when I need to fight something." She said before turning her mic on again and smiling at the tall man. He seemed nice.

ItsDatSwag said:

Jaime walks home straight from school. A couple months ago, his uncle was killed in a drive by, and ever since his town had been on a strict curfew. Gang activity has been heating up lately and his uncle's death was not the only one.

So instead of hanging out with his friends in the real world they sometimes hang out on this new game.

"Hey mom. School was fine. I'm gonna go up to my room, call me if you need anything."

After he greets his mom, he rushes to log on to the game.

"Here I come Joc."

The game opens up and he immediately is ported to the field he was at last time.

"Looks like no one is on." Joc looks through his friend sheet and sees no one has lit up.

He ventures on killing monsters and collecting treasure. After traveling for a while

Joc comes across the desert plains.

"Who is that?" He sees a robed person and makes his way to them.

"Hey! Person, what's going on?"

((I'll send her near you if that's cool with you, you don't have to react if you don't want :'D))

Rosalie (Rosey)

Signing to her mother that she was going off to play her game for a while her mother smiled in response and nodded, of course her mother thought that maybe she spent a bit too much time on that game, but the freedom it gave Rosalie to actually speak instead of sign made her happy so she didn't voice her concerns on how long she spent online.

Heading off to her bedroom she grabbed a bottle of water for herself and sat at her computer, setting on her head gear that caught the brainwaves that fueled her "Voice" first she then strapped on her VR goggles along with the other equyipent needed and logged in, typing her password and her then her username, Rosey.

As Rosey now loaded into the world she smiled, adjusting her dress and cape as she fiddled with her blade in her hands "What to do today~" she said to herself, grinning a little to herself when she heard the voice, she really did love that she didn't have to be so different in this world and have her own voice like everyone else. Looking around she realised that she had spawned in the desert plains. Somewhere she had only been once or twice, "Huh. Maybe I'll explore here for a while then" as she began killing some monsters and looting them, humming to herself as she went, not really taking note of any other players as she did so.

Alkai walks through her front door, bolting the door behind her. She sighs and closes her eyes for a second, before opening her eyes and looking around her apartment. It was rather drab and boring, but Alkai didn't bother for anything better. Anyways, it was all she could afford. A three room apartment.

Don't get her wrong, she loved the place. It gave fer a feeling of security, with its small rooms which gave off more of a feeling of coziness to her. She flips open her phone and texts,

"Sorry I freaked. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

A few seconds later, she gets a reply.

"Don't worry about it. I know how it is sometimes. See you tomorrow."

It was one of her coworkers who had unintentionally triggered her well developed panic response to almost anything. They text her again.

"Oh, and I'll cover for the boss for you."

Alkai smiles, but replies, "Thanks, but I'll take care of it. It's my fault anyhow."

She puts her phone in her pocket, ignoring when they text her back, then again. She sighs and looks around.
If I could control myself, I could definitely handle better jobs, she thinks. No, When I can, she corrects herself. Even after all her psychiatrist had done, she had been panicky like this for a long time. Dr. C had been with her since she was a little girl. The long time of them knowing each other helped. But only during sessions. It was the same coworker that triggered her panic that had introduced her to this game to help her communicate better. It felt real, and it ended up carrying over into real life, for the short time she'd played. She'd told her psychiatrist about it, who kind of approved, but reminded her not to overdo it "for several reasons".

She finished some boring work stuff that she could, or all that she could from home, apologized to the boss over the phone, who was fine with it except that she wouldn't be paid for the time she missed. Obviously, she supposed. After she had finished her work, some of which she'd done on her laptop, she closed the stuff and went to the web browser, then the game.

Alipia stands in the starting point she'd grown familiar with, to see two people, one of whom looked moderately normal for in game, but the other... definitely not the norm, she assumed, directly in front of her. "Hello," she says to them.

@TheOnlyCatbug @Kippers

"A 'Shout Out'?"

He said, confused on what that was. It was for Youtube, obviously, but he didn't know that of course, because he had no connection to the real life world, so he'd shrug.

"You mean like this?"

He'd say, breathing in a deep breath, before shouting out as loud as he could, directly at her. It was very short, but loud. This ended up knocking his sunglasses off, to reveal his face, but he picked them back up and placed them back on, to protect himself from the virtual sun rays. Even though he was eyeless, he could see properly. Once someone else had come toward them, he greeted them with a smile and a wave.

"Heeey, what's up, friend?"

Glitched replied to the person who had said hello to them.

@The Departure @TheOnlyCatbug

offenderman_by_alenahyena-d7cyxip.jpg

@TheOnlyCatbug[/URL] @Kippers
Kippers said:

"A 'Shout Out'?"

He said, confused on what that was. It was for Youtube, obviously, but he didn't know that of course, because he had no connection to the real life world, so he'd shrug.

"You mean like this?"

He'd say, breathing in a deep breath, before shouting out as loud as he could, directly at her. It was very short, but loud. This ended up knocking his sunglasses off, to reveal his face, but he picked them back up and placed them back on, to protect himself from the virtual sun rays. Even though he was eyeless, he could see properly. Once someone else had come toward them, he greeted them with a smile and a wave.

"Heeey, what's up, friend?"

Glitched replied to the person who had said hello to them.

@The Departure @TheOnlyCatbug

offenderman_by_alenahyena-d7cyxip.jpg
Ash heard another voice directed toward her, it seems she completely forgot about real life. This game was already feeling like it was reality.

She turned around and looked at the other person. "Oh hey there, shorty...sorry." She said as usual, playfully insulting people was one of her habits she needed to break. Then she heard a loud noise from behind her that nearly broke her ears in real life.

"No, no no. Not. Like. That...tall dude." She said pausing between each word and breathing like she was scared.

Alipia smiles. "And y-" she jumps at the sudden yelling of the tall... guy, before laughing. "I think you're a little mixed up there, buddy."

Joc notices a figure off to the distance. He follows her from about 50 feet away, far enough to see her but not hear her. He crouches, almost in a hunting stance.

"It's that girl again. Do I know her?"

Joc continues to watch her fight, until he realizes he left his bag unattended while he rested.

He turns around in a panic only to find a little mummy goblin taking his loot.

"So that's where you little punks get your treasure!" He yells after the goblin down the sand dune he was hiding on.

"GIVE IT BACK!" He shouts as he tackles it to the ground in front of Rosey, unintentionally.

He smacks it around until it dies.

"That should teach you not to steal, tell your friends about me!" He grabs his bag from the ground and he turns his head and sees he is literally two feet away from Rose and another one of those goblins. He goes over and grabs it and shakes it around.

"Did you see what I just did to your friend? I'll do it to you too if you steal from me." He shakes it some more then let's it run away.

He then stands there awkwardly for a good thirty seconds.

"Sorry, I got heated. Want a health potion?" He asks Rosey, his way of trying to apologize for taking her monster.

@Nona

Her eyes widened again, this time she was certain. "Xxxholic you say? Sounds interesting, well I'll catch you later." She gave a hurried smile before logging out. Harriet sat back in her chair, looking out the window towards Dante's house. Maybe if you ask nicely... how didnn't I notice it then? Her eyes were fixated outside the window. She couldn't let him know Casie was her. If she did her entire wall would come crashing down and there her sense of confidence would go straight out the door. "What are the odds." She mumbled.

Rosey

Rosey had continued on fighting monsters and gathering up some loot for herself in hope to maybe buy a new upgrade for her blade not noticing that she was being watched by someone, well. That was until that said person had tackled a goblin to the ground in front of her and looking pretty pissed, which caused her to take one step back as she processed what was happening in front of her suddenly. Huh. She was sure she was alone and hadn't seen anyone else. It was then that this boy in front of her had also scared off her opponent for...some reason, apparently it was stealing? Or... The one he killed was? She didn't catch all of what he was yelling at the creature. It wasn't like what she was slaying was worth a hell of a lot of points to kill since it was a goblin. But that didn't mean she didn't feel like protesting a little about it, her lips parting to do so first, she stopped as the boy spoke to her and apologised. Smiling and nodding lightly she held off her protest since he apologised "Its alright. I guess we all get lost in the game a little huh" she said before giggling quietly, soon eyeing the healing potion he was offering. She actually was in need of one of those since she used her last already "Well I mean, if you have spares then I don't mind taking one" she said somewhat hesitantly since if it were his only one, she'd feel mean taking it.

She almost flew back out of her chair at the sound of knocking. Laura opened the door with a smile. "Hi, Dante, did you come to see Harriet?" She questioned. While upstairs Harriet ran across the hall to make sure she looked somewhat presentable. She quickly ran a brush through her hair and removed her baggy jacket, revealing a dust rose pink shirt underneath. Then, trying to look as calm and nonchalant as possible, she came down the stairs, smiling at Dante. "Hey,"

Laura looked back at Harriet as Harriet looked to her. "Mom is it ok if he comes in for just a bit?" Laura's gaze returned to Dante who she looked up and down for several moments. "I suppose," she looked back at her daughter. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour. Dante's welcome to stay of course, but I'll be coming up to check on you guys when it's ready." Harriet tried to keep herself from blushing, understanding her mom probably thought something entirely different would occur upstairs. She quickly finished coming down the stairs, took Dante's hand, and led him back up. "Thanks mom!" She called as she pulled him into her room.

She looked at her computer screen and swore internally at herself for being so stupid. How could I leave it up?! How could I have been so stupid?! She looked back at Dante with a shrug. She couldn't lie, it said it right there on her computer. She let out a sigh as she dropped down onto the edge of her bed. She could see her world crashing down around her. She wouldn't be able to play the game anymore. Now that Dante knew he would know how much of a fake she was when she was on there. She was none of the things she pretended to be on that game.

She looked at him curiously as he sat down. A blush broke out across her face as a slur of emotions came over her. She felt nauseous, but excited; weightless, but then incredibly heavy; like she could run a marathon, but all she wanted to do was sleep. "U-Uh, s-sure. I don't see why not." She stumbled over her words as she tried to look at him, but with her anxiety growing it became more and more difficult.

She smiled. "I know," she then froze as he place his hand on hers. A shock wave ran up her body from this single touch. The electrical pulse traveled to her heart causing a jump in her heart rate. "Th-thanks." She looked from his hand to his eyes. Her fight or flight senses were triggered, but she had continuously remind herself that she was in no danger. Adrenaline coursed through every inch of her body.

"Uh sure, and I don't know." She shrugged still high strung. Suddenly her door opened, revealing her mom. Harriet jumped back away from Dante due to the build up of adrenaline and the sudden change in her surroundings. "The pasta took less time then i thought." She then glanced at her daughter's anxious face. "Is everything alright up?" Harriet nodded, unable to talk at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back