• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

The crooked man waved his hand and a rock shot up from the ground blocking the fire ball

"Will you stop with the fire already"

He said as he looked back at fireplay

@Sharkiee

Casie nodded in acknowledgement at the man. She continued to watch the two fight. "Still picking on people hoody?" She placed her hands on her hips as she watched with a smirk. "Play nicely you two." She mumble not particularly too loud.

"I have a name and just like everyone else it's floating over my head"

The crooked man said as he followed after Casie

"I was going to check out a dungeon in the mountains if you want to come"

He said as started to drift away from her

@Deadly Darkness

Fireplay pouted turning to leave the two to their conversation, she needed to check the market place. She rested her hand on her robe, making sure the wallet still sat safely in her pocket, with a sigh she continued on ward to wards the busy marketplace.

((off to bed :3 ))

"I noticed, but calling you Crooked man felt weird. Is there something shorter I can call you or should I just call you Crooked?" She questioned. As he mentioned a dungeon in the mountains she began following him, assuming he would take her company as an obvious yes. The mountains had always been a nice place to farm at any level as long as you knew where to go. It was a shame to see new players stumble into the higher level areas.

(Night Sharkiee :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
(Night)

"You can call me whatever and if you ask nicely I'll show you my treasure trove"

The crooked man said as he pulled his hood down hiding his face even more

"But don't complain if you get hurt"

@Deadly Darkness

Casie laughed softly at his comment. "I'll try to contain myself." She may not have been the absolute best with combat, but she loved it. It gave her a sense of strength and confidence. It also helped build up her pain tolerance. Honestly to sum it up, it made her feel like a bad ass.

(I'm out for tonight as well. Have a good night!)

The intro music played, then she waved with a smile to her webcam with her VR headset on. She was in a very open white room with a ball that seemed suspended in place and she was standing still inside it.

"Hello my flames, it is me again. I'm here to give you all some quality footage of a newer game out there, I don't know exactly what it's called but it has many names. Now I've played before to get the hang of things and create my character and all that, so without further ado let's get into it already." With that she put on the headset over her eyes and started walking. Sadly the webcam malfunctioned after that and the gameplay can be seen in the video. Her voice can be heard as she is in what appears to be a main hub with the black character she made on there in a first person perspective. She tried talking over the voice chat.

"Hello there, does anyone wanna do something with me or something??" She said over the mic. She wondered if the mic had a range like Gmod RP servers in the distance people can hear her.

@any1

Alez had to take a call, finally returning to her seat, she emerged back into the game.

Fireplay could hear the chatter around her from the crowded markets, she had spent a little too long checking scrolls for enchantments for her staff, she one she had was fine, but it was always fun to see the luck of people and the stats they could get. Finally bored with it she headed out, mainly to kind an area to farm, she wasn't the best at making money, but farming mobs seemed to be the best way.

Pulling the hood of her robe further up her head she started to leave the hub, a desert area appearing not long after. Fireplay threw her hands up and chanted a few words, the ground below her glowed and suddenly she felt amazing, she loved buffs.

A grin stretched across her face at the thought of a challenge. This was going to be one hell of a time. She pulled out her thin sword, holding the hilt tightly. With a quick glance at Crooked she began twirling the blade. Casie smiled at her own fancy tricks. A quick flick of the wrist and she tossed it up in the air. Her eyes moved to him again with an eye brow wiggle as she caught it.

Her eyes widened at the sudden familiarity. It couldn't be, there's no way. She then remembered him talking about meeting up online. Was this the game he was talking about? She mentally shook the thought away, trying to convince herself that it was all in her head. She scoffed at him. "Are you sure you can handle fighting with me? There might not be any enemies left for you." She laughed softly.

"I'll tell you a secret"

The crooked man said as he pulled Casie close and whispered in her ear

"I beta tested this game"

She was surprised as he pulled her close, but she listened intently as he spoke. "You don't say," I'll have to ask Dante if he beta tested the next time I see him. She smiled at Crooked. "So has the game come far from then?" Casie questioned.

"So how much farther until we get to this dungeon?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked over at him. Hopefully it wasn't too far away from where they were. The cold, summit wind blew snow from the peaks of the mountains down into the foothills. Tall coniferous trees guarded the base of the mountains, growing thicker and in greater bunches the farther they went in.

(I'm out for tonight, have a good night!)

"Dude, you're such an asshole!"

"Just give me the betting money. And don't be mad, ya god damn sore loser."

"Whatever."

'Glitched' was on a pathway to the nearest town, when someone walked by him. He made a bet with this guy, that if he cut/bruised him, he would give him two thousand gold, but if he didn't within the given time, he would have to give him two thousand. Once the man had finished transferring the money, Glitched flipped a coin and flipped him off with the other hand, whilst walking away with a triumphant laugh.

A few minutes later.

Along the path, he heard a voice calling out for someone to do something with them, so he shrugged his shoulders and took large steps (They were large anyway. xD ) toward the sound of the voice. Once he spotted whoever it was, he spoke in a normal voice, while he adjusted his glasses.

"Hey, hey, hey, I heard you from back there, whatuuuup?"

Glitched smiled, his razor sharp teeth coming into view as he pointed to where he had heard her.

@TheOnlyCatbug

A laugh bubbled up from inside her. "I don't get scared that easily." She grinned with giddiness as she entered the dungeon. Not wasting a moment, Casie quickly took in her surroundings; small piles of different colored ores sat around at various intervals and large wooden beams held the tunnel together, keeping it from caving in. She looked back at her friend with a large smile. "Ready?"

"No fair, starting without me." She mumbled with a smirk as she ran deeper into the cave. A large spider like creature suddenly dropped down from the ceiling. Its body was covered in a matted yellow fur, and a green acidic spit dripped from the pincers near its mouth. It jumped at her, but she used her sword as if it was a bat, knocking the spider back. With its stomach now exposed she drove her sword down, aiming to end its life.

A sudden sling shot of webbing held Casie's arm to her to her chest. With a grunt she snapped the web in time to see the spider come charging at her. She quickly dodged the attack and brought her sword down, piercing the thorax of the beast. The beast cried out as Casie twisted the blade, for good measures. Pulling her sword free she looked around for where Crooked had disappeared to.

The crooked man had gone on ahead leaving a trail of dead spiders in his wake, he stopped at a large open room and waited for Casie

"It's getting late I don't know how much longer I can go before I pass out"

He said as he yawned

@Deadly Darkness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back