• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

(PC I don't have the money to be console)

A light blush formed as he talked about asking nicely. All her anime and manga experience had prepared her for the worst thoughts on what 'asking nicely' was. Knowing that that wasn't what he meant she unintentionally followed him to the manga section.

(Damn I was hoping to you had a ps4 so we could play no man sky when I get it)

"Are you following me Harriet"

Dante said as he looked at her out the corner of his eye and smiled

"I don't bite so you can come and talk to me"

(Damn sorry dude, going out for a bit I'll be back later, hopefully)

She blushed, "no, I just wanted to look at these too." She looked at the different types of manga. But what if I like biting? She smiled at her own joke.

(No problem darkness)

"You like holic too"

Dante asked as he looked at Harriet seeing her smile

"The show is good to but they didn't dub the second season"

"I'm more of a sub girl." She stated as she glanced at the books. "And I've actually never heard of holic, but I've been looking for a new series to start." She picked up the first book and examined the cover art.

"Watanuki is really funny especially when he's around domaki and I like either or"

Dante said as he looked back at the shelf and grabbed the next couple issues he's missing then looked back at Harriet

"I can by that for you if you want"

She looked up at him surprise before looking back at the book she held. "Well, considering you have them maybe I could just come over and borrow yours." She clutched the book to her chest anxiously. She never did anything so forward, but she thought she'd try this once and if it didn't work she would only be reminded of it when she saw him.... but they were neighbors. What had she done??

"I don't mind lending it to you Harriet"

Dante said as he brought his manga to the counter

"So you play any online games, maybe we could meet up in one of you want"

"Gaming online together? You're so forward." She joked.

"Harriet, look what I found!" She flinched at the sound of her mom shouting from in between aisles. She moved through a group of people until she was beside the two. "I saw at and I thought of you," she paused though as she noticed Dante. She smiled. "Hey, Devon right?" Harriet let out an inaudible sigh of embarrassment.

(Sorry, I'm getting sick so I've been sleeping a lot, but it doesn't help)

"I'm Laura," she smiled, ignoring her mistake on his name. "Well I'll let you two continue." She gave a smile to Harriet that made her blush and wish she could hide under a blanket on her bed. Once she was out of ear shot Harriet turned back to Dante with her arms crossed nervously. "Sorry about her, she get's funny when I make guy friends."

(I hope you get well soon darkness *hug*)

Dante had his fist clenched when she said the name Devon but relaxed when Harriet spoke to him

"Oh no it's fine and she probably thinks you have a crush on me or something"

@Deadly Darkness

(Haha thanks)

"She thinks that about everyone." She mumbled before looking back at him. "It looks like I'm leaving soon, so I'll see you another time." She gave a gentle smile before waving goodbye. When she and her family piled back in the car the ride had been oddly silent, except for the soft bickering of her younger siblings.

(No problem it's what I do)

Dante paid for his things and went home, you know now that I think about it I never gave her my user name so she could find me Dante thought to himself as he went up to his room and logged on

The crooked man appeared in the hub town and said to himself

"Maybe I'll go and mess with Casie again"

@Deadly Darkness

Alez stared at the log in screen, she hadn't been on in weeks, been busy moving house and such. Letting out a yawn she sat forwards to type in her login. She rested back in her seat waiting for it to load.

Fireplay stumbled into the hub, "things have changed..." she mumbled looking around at the bright interiors. She glanced at her staff, happy she still had her belongings, and hadn't fallen to a hacker. Waving her hand infront of her a burst of fire flickered from her finger tips, she had missed it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The crooked man bumped into fireplay

"Oh sorry miss"

He said before he disappeared into the crowd, I wonder how long it will take her to realize this went missing he thought as he held up her wallet

@Sharkiee

Fireplay turned to stare at the hooden man, feeling his hand reach into her robe pocket. She blinked watching him walk away before she realized what happened, she darted after him, "oi, wait" she growled, pushing people out of her way, the crowd glaring at her. Finally she managed to get a good view of him, no one was standing in her way, she hurtled a flaming ball at his head, "Give it back!" she whined.

@Alaster Von Grim

A stone pillar burst from to ground blocking the fire ball

"Sorry flame princess no can do"

The crooked man said before he disappeared under ground and blocked the the passage so fireplay couldn't follow

@Sharkiee

Fireplay was fuming, she had spent hours online working for that money. "Arrghhh" she let out a scream throwing herself on the ground, "yeah, run like the little ground mole you are" she growl smashing her fist on the ground, as if she was knocking angrily on a door. She pouted her lips as she sulked for a moment.

@Alaster Von Grim

She stared at the wallet for a moment, "thank you.." she breathed snatching it up, shoving it into her robes. Fireplay pulled herself off the ground, "ran away and hid like a little mouse" she teased the ground where she assumed the hooded man still was, she turned on her heel, happy she got the last word, and her wallet, she stomped back through the crowd.

@Alaster Von Grim

Harriet had been on for a number of hours since she got home. After a bit of travelling and money making she returned to the hub town. She raised an eye brow at the girl who was slamming her fists into the ground. She then grabbed her wallet, made a sarcastic comment at the ground, and walked away pridefully. "So where are you at hooded guy?" She mumbled assuming he had a part in what happened to this girl.

The crooked man raised the ground in front of fireplay making her trip and fall

"I'm not a mouse match stick but I am a nice guy"

He said as he walked past her

@Sharkiee

Fireplay stared up at him from the ground, with a wave of her hand a wall of fire appeared infront of the hooded man, she scoffed, "Nice my ass.." she muttered as she pulled herself off the ground dusting her robes, she picked up her staff and continued on her way, not before summoning another flaming ball and aiming it at the hood.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back